Prince To Princess(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Prince To Princess(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:03 pm

The Rat Lady Hummed "Don't know much more than What I told ya, besides I don't wanna keep her I'm in rut and wanna get her pregnant!" She laughed "The potion will just make her mousey enough for me to knock her up and send her into heat~" She purred slamming balls deep into the still unconscious but now moaning and squealing maid. Rigur got even rougher slamming away at you and nipping at you, excited at his mistress' own rough fucking of the maid.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:24 pm

"B~But that's more than I knew! A~And more than my father and m~mother know I bet!" Otherwise the maid would have been able to tell me, new or not Alexi reasoned as she watched, though she wasn't sure exactly why the rat lady would want to ready her maid and breed her if she didn't want to keep her. "B~Besides, m~maybe you could s~study me a~and help us figure out a way to r~reverse it?"

Since she didn't want to keep her though, she decided to try and ask if she'd stay mousey or not, admitting that her maid looked cuter than she already was with the mouse traits... or even more, as she imagined her as a fully anthro mouse girl.

At least, she tried to do so in between moans, screams, and squeals as the rat dragon thing sped up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:47 pm

He gave you another load though it didn't knock you completely loopy, only the first one appeared to do that "Hun~ I don't care, and if I went poking around at it I got as likely a chance of getting cursed than anything else~ Hell if I tried to potion you I think that curse would just pervert it, it feels almost alive~" She was able to keep up a full conversation with you despite moving faster than her dog and dealing with a now awake and moaning like a slut maid thrusting her hips eagerly to meet the rat cock invading her "And She'll definitely keep either the ears or tail but as long as she doesn't cum to much after I finish she'll mostly be fine, if she fucks a lot, or well cums a lot she'll keep both and the litter births, she could even become more and more mouse like~" The slapping of her balls and the slamming thrusts into your womb was...a bit addictive, the lewd feeling.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:34 am

She came as she was filled again, and wriggled and nodded. She still didn't understand, but right now she was becoming too aroused to care. And as her mind kept thinking about how cute the maid would look as a mouse girl, she found herself asking, "A~Aaahh... c~can you... can you make her... a f~full m~mouse girl? S~She'd look so cute... a~and cuddly... mhmh f~fuck and be even more fuckable than she is now..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:54 am

The Rat Dick Girl laughed as the Maid squeaked and came lost in her heat "Well if you want that you just gotta molest her and make her cum lot's and lots after you two leave here~" She purred "The More She Cums the more Mousey she'll be~ See~?" You actually see it take effect, she got some growing on her crotch, which she seemed at least awake enough to protest in embarrassment before the Rat Fucked her rougher than before making her moan and cum with little regard for anything else.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:59 am

"C~Can... aaah... c~can do." She said, panting and moaning now as she herself rocked her hips to eagerly meet the rat dragon things thrusts, starting to get lost again in her own pleasure as she let loose lewd cries to join with her cute maid's. She made a mental note to see if it'd at least be possible for the Rat lady to write down on a scroll all the things she had noticed about the curse... that information could perhaps help them figure out a way to reverse this curse. Or at least, mitigate the things it could do!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:10 am

You and The maid both got fucked for a long while, so long that you kinda forgot what you were supposed to do and it took you a while to get back to your room, your cummy maid guiding you, with her own stumbling steps away from others, you only fully woke up when a panicked half elf maid came dashing out of your room and crashing into you babbling about the Princess missing...wait you were the princess now, and she just came from your room...if you didn't want people knowing you had gone somewhere you might need to deal with the dizzy half elf who seemed stunned as she stared at your cummy cunt and then up at your face, then back and forth.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:19 pm

Princess Alexi was having some trouble wrapping her head around all that had happened... it was quite confusing if she was being honest. However, the encounter with the panicked Elf maid helped set her thinking straight and she shivered as some cum dripped from her. Thinking fast, she pressed into the elf and locked lips with her, motioning for her mousey girl maid to help lead them both into her chambers. Only once in there did she let go and pant a bit as she said,

"It is I... the... well, prince turned princess. I~I can explain why I look as I do... and the same for your fellow maid here, and to my parents, shortly. F~First, help me get re-cleaned up real quick. A~At least this time I can think straight."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:24 pm

She blinked "Yeah everyone knows you became a girl but why by the goddess are you...Leaking so much?!" She whispered in shock, Ah she was probably a lower ranked noble "I'm Your Sister's Personal Maid she sent me to check on you, why did you sneak back in filled with...Seed?! Why did you sneak out?!" She continued her shocked whispers.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:40 pm

"T~the thing that turned me into a girl, is a c~curse. I~It was making me so horny I couldn't control myself... asked this maid to take me to the stables because I wanted to be mated with by my own royal stallion, but mentioned the lust I was feeling made a part of me want to go to the sewers and offer myself to kobolds." She said, giving the simplest explanation she could at the moment as she made for the very tub she'd been cleaned in before.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:47 pm

She blinked at you then looked at the new bits on the other maid "Why Does Marie have Ears and a Tail, What am I suppose to tell The Young Princess, I'm just a Baron's Daughter? Why did I have to get involved in your weird new sex life~" She whined even Marie the Maid told you that she'd get you some fresh warm water, leaving you with the whining and highly embarrassed Half Elf, a female voice spoke in your head "You know, you could stick her face in your cunt to shut her up, and start getting clean while that mousey cutie wanders off for a bit~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:49 am

And Alexi did just that to shut her up, grunting and moaning a bit as she rubbed her cum filled, messy pussy into the girls face. "I~I didn't ask for this curse either, so no complaining. Or at least do it while you're cleaning me out." She growled in a forceful manner, chuckling a bit as she added in a dangerous purr, "Unless of course you want us to take you to the sewers and meet the same new friends me and Marie did~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:59 am

The Maid let out a Shocked squeal as she promptly got a face full of royal pussy and who knows what kind of jizz. Her ears turning bright red from her embarrassment and humiliation.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:11 pm

"I am still Princess, and even if you are the daughter of a Baron, you are a maid of the Royal Palace." She purred out with a hint of danger tugging at the edge of it. "Either start cleaning up the mess I've got down there, or offer some other way to please me in the next minute, or I'll have Marie assist me in giving you something even more humiliating and embarrassing to do as punishment~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:14 pm

She pulled her head back in shock "W~What~ sister~ even~?" Only to mumble a bunch of words of which you only understood three and for her eyes to roll up and for her fall backwards, she was still awake but couldn't move? Or was barely awake? Oh yeah, the cum was actually like a drug when you first got it? yeah you basically made your sister's maid drink a bunch of drugged cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:15 pm

Giggling a bit, the Princess came over and straddled her face, rubbing her cummy folds against the maids as she giggled and said, "I don't care if you try to sleep or rest, but you're still gonna help in some way shape or form with this~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:50 am

She let out a confused drugged groan, and by the time you're cute mousy maid was back your sister's maid had her face coated in jizz.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:40 am

Giggling, she got up and said, "Marie, help me finish getting cleaned. Then I'm gonna make you cum your brains out so you can become a really super cute mouse girl for me to snuggle in bed with each and every day~"
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games