Fallout: Sunshine Wasteland (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout: Sunshine Wasteland (Soru)

Postby jondude » Thu May 23, 2024 11:10 am

Joy's Inventory
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

===Apparel===
Durable Jeans: 5/5 HP---------------------------worth 100 caps (Doesn't fit anymore!)
Light Duster: 0/5 HP-----------------------------worth 50 caps (Unwearable!)
Bikini Set: 2/2 HP--------------------------------worth 50 caps
Tan simple shorts 1/1 HP------------------------worth 8 caps (Doesn't fit anymore!)
Homemade leather sawn-off holster-----------worth 20 caps

===Weapons===
Vortex Crossfire bolt action rifle: 100%----------worth 1800 Caps
Hunting Rifle: 93%---------------------------------worth 286 caps
10mm Pistol: 50%-----------------------------------worth 70 caps
Milspec 9mm Pistol: 76%---------------------------worth 174 caps
9mm Pistol: 45%------------------------------------worth 61 caps
Snub nosed 357: 76%-------------------------------worth 86 caps
Sawn-off Shotgun: 55%----------------------------worth 121 caps
Combat Knife: 70%---------------------------------worth 41 caps
Machete: 50%---------------------------------------worth 39 caps
Iron pipe: 60%--------------------------------------worth 18 caps
Plasma Grenades: 1--------------------------------worth 120 caps each
Frag Grenades: 1-----------------------------------worth 60 caps each
Frag Landmine: 1-----------------------------------worth 65 caps each

===Ammo===
.308 rounds: 59-----------------------------worth 1 cap each
5.56mm rounds: 35-------------------------worth 1 cap each
10mm rounds: 82---------------------------worth 1 cap each
9mm rounds: 48-----------------------------worth 1 cap each
.357 rounds: 21-----------------------------worth 1 cap each
Shotgun shells: 7----------------------------worth 1 cap each
MF Cells: 60----------------------------------worth 2 caps each
.338 Winchester magnum rifle round-----worth 4 caps each

===Aid===
Water Canteen(+1 HP, outside of combat only): 4/5 uses------------------N/A
Travel rations(+2 HP, outside of combat only): 5----------------------------worth 2 caps each
Pre war food: 7 Cans (+2 HP outside of combat, +4 when cooked)--------worth 5 caps each
Stim Packs: 4 (Heals 6 HP)-----------------------------------------------------worth 40 caps each
Jet: 4 (+2 AGI)-------------------------------------------------------------------worth 25 caps each
Psycho: 4 (+3 STR, -2 INT)-----------------------------------------------------worth 35 caps each
Med-x: 2(+1 Damage resistance)----------------------------------------------worth 30 caps
Whisky bottle (full, +2 STR -2 PER)--------------------------------------------worth 25 caps
Flask(Rum, 1 use, +2 STR -2 PER)---------------------------------------------worth 10 caps

===Misc===
Flat tip screwdriver-----------------------worth 1 cap
Bobby pins: 11-----------------------------worth 1 cap
Pack of Cigarettes: 1---------------------worth 15 caps
Carton of Cigarettes: 1-------------------worth 50 caps
Circuit boards: 2---------------------------worth 10 caps each
Prewar Money: 10--------------------------worth 1 cap each
Cigarette tin(reusable): 2-----------------worth 15 caps each
Lighter: 1(40%)-----------------------------worth 12 caps
Match boxes(20 matches each): 2-------worth 5 caps each
Old Pocket watch: 1------------------------worth 15 caps
Duck tape: 1--------------------------------worth 8 caps
Fission Battery: 1--------------------------worth 75 caps
Wonderglue: 1------------------------------worth 10 caps
Radio(broken): 1---------------------------worth 25 caps
Electronic Scraps: 4------------------------worth 3 caps each
Shredded Cloth Scraps: 10----------------N/A

Caps: 1402

Devin smiles when you hand him the half full bottles of whisky and vodka, graciously accepting them. "Well you know, I know you're more a drifter type and all, but technically you were one of my employees, if briefly.", he starts, "You're certainly welcome to come join us for some merriment if you want tomorrow. I'm thinking everyone just wants to clean up and go to sleep tonight though. If you're free tomorrow night come meet me at the Mariott. It's the tavern closest to the brahmin pens, by the southwest gate. If you wander around a bit you'll find it easily. It's got one of those big old world signs they dragged back from the inner city."

With that said he listens to your reply should you have one, then lets you go on your way before getting Leena and the now female Sebastian, among a few others, to drive the rest of the brahmin out of the gate area, while a fair few others, temporary guards like yourself, take their bay and go their own ways. Some of them find their way into the general goods shops, of which their seemed to be a few to choose from along with a single weapons store, likely to buy some clothes. Some others like yourself who might be lucky enough to be slightly more dressed then the current average of the caravan are more interested in getting some food and a place to sleep first.

"Need a hand honey? First time down this far south huh?", a voice suddenly pops up. You turn to see the white haired girl you has rescued from viper gangers earlier: Edy. Currently she was dressed in what amounted to little more then a scrap cloth bikini, liable to break apart at a moments notice, but hardly seems troubled by it. She was now carrying a over under break action shotgun though, likely lifted from the last group of raiders you had fought. "Rose Island is a small but sort of dense area, but I basically live here so if you want some directions I can help you out! Least I can do really after you rescued me and all."

Well, that was perfect. You ask about any taverns or inns or anything that'll let you have a room and a bath or shower.

"Yeah sure. We actually got about... 7 options, but really you're probably only interested in like 4 of 'em. The first is the Mariott. It's probably the biggest building in town and has a lot of affordable rooms a bath room you can rent, plus it's own bar. There is the Gator Hostel for the especially broke. The Waysiders hotel: it's pricier, but the closest and all rooms have their own functional bathrooms! The last is the loft house. A small apartment building and also a little pricier, but cheaper then way siders and has the nicest comfiest rooms. Seriously the beds are awesome there, do recommend. But you can only clean in a customer bath house... has a hot tub though! It's... honestly incredible. Crazy they use water like that but... hey it's their water right? ...I probably wouldn't try drinking it though. But can confirm: feels incredible.

"As for shops, we got three big ones. Old Moe's general goods, though he leans more into food stuffs. The Gift Shop; for all your clothing and odds and ends. Then Terry's; inventive name I know, but he's got a good selection of weapons and firearms. Even finds the odd thing extra fancy enough that the Brotherhood comes to town once a month or so to buy any especially advanced tech type things from him. That's always an event!", she says, then add, "Oh! And Doctor Westley's office. He's not really a store but his staff will sell meds if they have any surplus, otherwise Moes will probably have some stuff too."
jondude

Postby Soru » Thu May 23, 2024 9:05 pm

"I'll definitely consider it, Devin. Sounds like it might be fun and a way to unwind a bit." Joy said to Devin. "And even if I don't join I'll probably see you around if you're going to be here for a while. So till next time." With that she leaves, letting Devin get back to handling his caravan and hired mercs. Off to the side Joy checks some of the things on her person before a voice sudden pops up next to her. She turns to see the white haired girl that had rescued when they were looking for their lost brahmin. Joy had almost forgotten about her too. "Oh... Edy, right? I didn't realize you were from here or been here before. I do have some questions to ask...

She asks about the taverns or inns and possible bath or shower and also about the shops in town and gets quite a couple more options than she expected nor is she used to. Most settlements typically didn't have more than two places for renting rooms for the night but this place seemed to have quite more than that. She thinks over the options a bit, not used to having to consider which place to stay out due to have quite a few options this time. "Well... I got paid pretty good so I guess I don't need the Gator Hostel if it's for the broke... Though I don't want to potentially spend a good chunk of that pay on a single night... I guess the Mariott is my best choice; affordable rooms and bath and that bar is definitely a bonus. Though if you have a different suggestion for me I'm all ears."

Then she is told about the shops, and she finds mostly about the same she finds at most settlements; different shops that deal in their own things and try to not compete against each other too much. "Well I'm pretty sure The Gift Shop is going to get plenty of business for clothing very soon... none of us have much right now... What place would you recommend I sell my scrap too? I'm going to assume the Gift Shop or possible Old Moes but I could be wrong." Joy typically finds the general goods shops to be the best for general scrap selling but if this one was more towards food then she might need to try somewhere else. She also prefers to unload everything at one place but if the stores are too specialized then sometimes she needs to sell certain items at certain places. Considering the amount of weapons she had she might want to to to Terry's to sell some of them plus the ammo. Placing a hand on her 10mm pistol she considers getting it fixed as well as she can feel that it's worn down a bit.

"Thanks for all that info, Edy. Anything else that you can think of to tell me about this place? Or maybe the surrounding areas?" She asked, always wanting to know about the settlements she visits and if there were any good points of interest around for her to check out for caps. And anything about threats in the area too; never know when a settlement is located right next to a deathclaw den on a first visit after all.
Soru

Postby jondude » Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:55 pm

Your choice of hotel decided you decide to keep the conversation with Edy going, fishing for a little more information around the surrounding area. Edy is more then happy to provide what she can. "Oh yeah there is tons of stuff to look at around here. It's definitely a scavengers paradise! The inner city is loaded with tech offices and good stuff and there are several military bases scattered about, including a couple of really big ones on the cities fringes, though they are a bit of slog to get to. And of course you got Disney, but that is it's own can of worms. I'd suggest you avoid the park... it's full of... well everything I think. But for some reason it's all pretty happy until an outsider goes in there. There is a lot of unpack there though and uh... I might be working on something. Talk to be tomorrow at Devin's "Holy Shit we made it party" and I'll tell you more.", Edy starts to say as she brushes a lock of snowy white hair away from her face. "If you're looking for something a little more local though I'd say we do have some good spots. There is a decent sized national guard fort to the east towards the coast. It's not very big compared to some bases, but they built the area around a Robco factory that, if all the scuttlebutt is to be believed, was developing some kind of large scale laser tech. They're definitely is some scary robots around there though, but you might find a way to sneak in. This is a pretty developed area after all. Lots of sewers and metros and tunnels to sneak around in.

"There is also a SuperDuper Mart north to the north. It's actually part of a indoor mall complex, big building with all sorts of little stores in it. It's also like a weird turf war between super mutants though. The green ones and the blue ones... Nightkin? Yeah. There is lots of space there though, so scavs have definitely had some success sneaking around in the no mans land.

"There is a Chryslus Motors factory a few miles to the south. But it's got an even worse turf war between raider bands. None of them are all that big though, and the factory is huge. I've actually gone in there and never encountered a soul sometimes. Other times surprisingly active, just keep an ear out.

"And the last notable thing is the nuclear fuel refinery to the north west. It's got some high end tech components that sell for good prices, but, well... while not as bad as you might expect, there is some radiation hazard. As such there are some ghouls in the buildings, and a few mutant critters about. Mostly Night stalkers and radscorpions."

And that about sums it up. She also tell you there are plenty of other minor things you'll see out there too. Maybe the random critter cave that might be an old scavenger base, random raider bases, that sort of thing. The wastes changed a lot any given day after all. However it seems Edy has given you most of the local hot spots for looting. Once you get to that bar though you might be able to find a job board with some more specific tasks. If you were going to strike out to scav anyway, never hurt to maybe double dip and do job while you're at it right?
jondude

Postby Soru » Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:57 am

It seems Joy had a lot of choices in terms of places to explore from everything that Edy is telling her, and there was a good variety of places as well with a variety of dangers though. Rarely did so many different types of places to explore and scavenge be located in one large area; only in large, major old world cities like these could she find something like this normally. Though that also means the threats and dangers vary as well, and from what Edy just told her there were multiple raider gangs and two kinds of super mutants, nightkin, but she's never heart of those before now. She'll probably need to learn more about them other than that they are just blue. Outside of those of course there are the typical mutated creatures all around, especially in radioactive areas, and plenty of bots it seems. Joy didn't like fighting bots too much; bullets weren't always effective unless she shoots at certain spots on them and some carry heavy weaponry that will obliterate her in seconds. And unlike living creatures, bots don't have any interest in sparing her if they find her attractive enough... except for that one assaultron from the other day when those vault guys kidnapped her and turned her into an anthro canine but that's an exception... unless they messed with the bots here but she found that to be highly unlikely.

"I guess I'll ask you about that park later then because I don't really know anything about... What did you call it? Disney?" Being not from around this area she never heard of it outside of hearing that name be dropped by people she was around but she never thought anything important about it. Can't be much different than that Nuka World she's also heard about up north in the Commonwealth Wastes. "I'll ask about those... blue super mutants later as well. I only know of the typical green kind. Anyways, thanks for al the information, Edy. Guess I'll see you later then; right now I need a good meal and some rest. As much as I want new clothes I'm too tired to do any proper bartering." While walking around in a bikini a size or two too small for her wasn't ideal it could be worse...

Parting from Edy she heads to the Mariott hoping for some decent food and maybe a warm shower. As she makes her way to the Mariott she also considers seeing if there was a job board there, or possibly ask about one within the settlement if there wasn't. Typically Joy didn't go to places just to salvage whatever she could find; she prefers to have a reason to go such as a job or because of a good tip she got for something specific there. Plus if she can get paid for going there all the better then.
Soru

Postby jondude » Tue Jun 25, 2024 8:20 pm

Noting your curiosity about Disney Edy is quick to elaborate at least a little bit. "Oh yeah that place is it's own can of worms to be certain. To make a long story short though, the old theme park is the biggest town in the area, but it's definitely carved up by several competing districts. You got the ghouls, the humans, and the anthros. They're all pretty self interested assholes. Mercifully the biggest group isn't racist and has all three types of people working together, but they spend so much time trying to keep the place from exploding into a race war that they're a little stretched thin. Plus all sorts of weird smaller factions too. Gun runners got a factory there. A couple mercenary groups. Brotherhood of Steel is there but they just care about the mountain. Oh yeah! The mountain! Supposedly a huge treasure trove of of advanced tech and salvage, but locked up tighter the a vault. Supposedly there are ways in but... well it's hardly easy or safe I bet. Anyway, like I said, I'll tell you all about it tomorrow if you're still interested! That and the super mutants if someone else doesn't tell between now and then.

"Anyway though, I'll see you later. I need to get home and put on some proper clothes before some asshole tries to drag me into a back alley. Chao!", Edy ends then, giving you a wave before she quickly runs off into the crowd and disappears.

With nothing else to do for the moment you head toward the Mariott.

Encounter Roll: 12
Perception Roll: 1...

You walk for only about a minute before a obstruction in the road blocks you. A brahmin pulled cart seemed to have lost a wheel and there was a gaggle of people crowded around it try and fix it on a relatively narrow street. You spot what appears to be a small side street though and try to skirt around it, but as you walk in closes in, clearly becoming more like an alley then any street, crude but durable shanty like shacks made of whatever salvaged scrap lining either side. It was dark and narrow, only about 6 or 7 feet wide, but seemed clear. You try to hurry through.

Unfortunately however just as you go to turn the corner a large man appears around the corner, blocking you off. "Whoa! Whats the rush there little doggy?", he says as you nearly crash into him. He gives you a leer and crooked smile, his dark and cruel looking as he adjusts an old beat up stetson hat on his head. "Never seen you before round here. You must be part of that new group that just rolled in aren't ya? Certainly dressed the part, heh."

As soon as the man finishes saying that though a pair of big hands suddenly grip your arms from behind, grabbing them right below the elbow and forcing your arms to your sides. Looking over your shoulder you spot a second man, this one with slightly darker skin suggesting a Hispanic background. Like his comrade in front of you though he is also quite tall and muscular looking.

"Of course in my opinion, any anthro with clothing is overdressed. You're an animal now after all.", The man in front of you then says. Without much way to stop him with your arms pinned you can't do much as the mean reaches out and pulls your bikini top up, letting your impressive breasts fall into the open before brazenly grabbing one, forcing a gasp from you as he grinds his palm into your nipple. "Oh what a nice soft one you are!"
jondude

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:15 am

Joy raised a brow at the part about the theme park apparently have some sort of treasure trove of advanced technology but locked up more securely than a Vault. What sort of tech would be locked away in a theme park that even the Brotherhood of Steel would want it? It can't be that valuable but it does make her a bit curious as what it might be. Though a place that seems to be full of turf wars might not be the best place to sate her curiosity. She mentally shrugs, figuring it might still be neat to check out if she finds herself going that way... and if she has a safe way to it.

"See you later, Edy." She waves goodbye before heading off to the Mariott, looking forward to getting some food and a bath if she could...

However it seems fate had other plans for her as she ends up finding her path blocked by a broken down brahmin pull cart. "Really? Ugh... Maybe I can find a way around..." She mumbles after she took a few minutes to see if she could squeeze past the crowd and cart but there was no opening due to how narrow the street was. Looking around a bit she spots what seems like a small side street and seems to go around towards where she needs to go. Not wanting to wait for the cart to be fixed and moved aside she decides to take the small side street to the Marriot.

Shortly after entering the side street though it seems to be more like an alleyway with small crude shacks lining both sides and not giving her much room, but luckily enough where it wasn't a tight squeeze at all if it was just her. And Unfortunately it wouldn't be just her here; with how fatigued she was from recent events and being in a safe place now Joy had lowered her guard and ends up nearly crashing into a large man as she approaches a corner. "Whoa..." She stops herself before she ran into him. She looks up and is a bit surprised to see how big he is for a moment before she frowns and blushes a bit at his comment on her state of dress.

Before she could respond though a pair of big hands suddenly grab her arms from behind, right before the elbows so she couldn't bend them and keeping them at her sides. "H-Hey!" She shouts as she turns her head and spots a second large man behind her. Is that just the standard build for men in this area she wonders as she feels just how strong the grip was on her arms. She looks back at the one in front of her and growls at his comment about her being an animal. "I'm not some an- hey!" She shouts and blushes as her bikini top was yanked upwards, her large breasts bouncing free and her nipples were already a little hard from the cool air and the bikini was not the best protection from the cool air. Then his hand was on her breast, making her gasp out in light pleasure before she lets out a moan as grinds his palm against her stiffening nipple. Joy still wasn't used to her body's new sensitivity and she was a bit pent up so it was a bit hard to try to bite back further moans while he feels how big and soft her large breasts are. "L-Let go of me!" She lets out while keeping back her moans. Her arms strain against the one behind her, her hand trying to reach for her 10mm pistol at her side.
Soru

Postby jondude » Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:30 pm

Agility Roll: 6 + 2 = 8 (Fail)

The whole situation seems to escalate so rapidly. You don't even manage to get a whole sentence off in reply before these two assholes are suddenly molesting you, lifting your top and up groping your tits while the guy behind you keeps your arms behind your back. Unfortunately this was kind of a common occurrence in this day and age, but on the plus side no one really cared too much if you defend yourself. You decide to try and go for your gun, hoping a quick draw and feeling of cold steel against this bastard's chin might make the two of them back off.

A move easier said then done though unfortunately.

You try to wrench your arms free of the second guy so you can grab your 10mm pistol, but for all your improvements since being turned into an anthro increased strength wasn't really one of them. The guy keeps your wrists firmly in his hands, chuckling as you jerk your body this way and that. "Woah, ain't she a feisty one!", He comments with a malicious tone, squeezing your arms tightly and pressing your arms together a little more so they were forearm to forearm.

"Aw she just needs to put up appearances is all Hector. It's a dangerous world after all.", The guy said, soon using his other hand to grab your other breast, his palms now grinding against both your stiff nipples as he enjoys your soft chest. "Course I'm sure her bark is much worse then her bite, ain't it girl?", he asks. Before you can reply however his fingers suddenly pinch your teats, giving them a sharp twist and a surge of pain laced pleasure that make you yip in surprise. He holds the twist for a few seconds, before releasing and giving both your boobs a good squeeze. One hand starts to knead then, while the other soon finds it's way to your hip and one of two little knots that kept your bikini bottoms on. He grabs at one of the strings, slowly pulling it till it pops free, your bottoms loosing slack but not falling off quite yet with the opposite knot still tied up.
jondude

Postby Soru » Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:21 pm

Unfortunately despite all the changes made to her body her strength seems to have been effected very little or not at all. 'My hide is nearly bulletproof but I can't even move in this guy's grip?! This is bullshit!' She shouts in her head as she tries to pull her arms free or at least move her hand to her sidearm. Feeling her trying to move her arms seems to have made things worse as he forces her arms back so that her forearms were nearly touching and keeping her vulnerable. She considers trying to kick them but given their difference in strength such an action will probably be fruitless though she hates not trying anything though. Her hand even keeps trying to reach her pistol though to little to no avail.

Then she gasps out as he grabs her other breasts, grinding his palms on both her hard nipples as he gropes both breasts now. She grits her teeth, trying to keep back from moaning while glaring at the one in front of her. Just as she was about to shout at him he suddenly pinched and twisted both of her nipples, pain and pleasure shooting through her that made her let out a canine like yip from her. When he released them she couldn't help but let out a breath before letting out a small moan when he squeezes her breasts again. Then she felt his hand moving down her hip, making her shiver before her eyes widen a bit when she felt the tug on her bikini bottoms. "H-Hey!" She shouts as he undoes the tie on one side, her bikini bottoms falling a bit but not all the way as the other knot on her shapely hips kept it up. "E-Enough! Let me go or you'll see how bad my bite actually can be!" She shouts as she starts to struggle again while keeping her thighs shut tight to keep her bikini bottoms from falling off.
Soru

Postby jondude » Sun Sep 01, 2024 4:36 pm

Agility Roll: 3 + 2 = 5 (Fail)

"Oh is that so?", the first man says as he continues to grope one of your tits and watches in amusement as you snap your legs together in a bid to keep your bikini bottoms from falling off, the small bit of white fabric currently only held up by one small knot and the shape of your hips alone. "I don't know, we we're kind of hoping to see. We're not totally bad guys you know. Here, let me show you."

With those words the two men suddenly move in a quick motion. The guy in front of you groping your tits suddenly reaches down to your thigh mounted pistol holster and draws your trusty 9mm pistol, while the guy behind you, now holding both your arms with one of his against the small of your back, reaches to the same holster and draws your combat knife. They had disarmed you of all your easily accessible weapons, the rest stuffed into or strapped onto your pack currently. There was no way you'd be able to get to any of them in any time before they grappled you again, and that was already assuming you broke free, which was annoyingly not happening. How were these guys so strong? No sooner do you have that though though do you notice the heavily bloodshot eyes of the first man currently holding your 10mm, spinning it casually around his finger like a gunslinger. These guys were probably high on psycho right now... maybe even more chems then that.

The first guy takes a step back, mercifully taking his hands off your body but that doesn't stop the second one from keeping you under control. "We're just looking for a bit of fun is all, and we know you anthros are always a thirty bunch. You get us off, and we'll give you these back, whad'ya say?", He says, casually waving your still quite loaded 10mm in your direction. You can't help but grit your teeth at the audacity of this guy, disarming then both threatening you and blackmailing you with your own weapon. It was just a 10mm pistol, but you been using that one for a long time now. It had been a reliable weapon that had gotten you out of more then a few jams, same with your combat knife. It all sort of depended on you attached you were to the weapons... but then again you also hardly had any kind of advantageous position. You could keep fighting, but that likely just might mean rougher treatment with the deck stacked against you...
jondude

Postby Soru » Mon Sep 02, 2024 9:43 am

Joy had a feeling she shouldn't trust his words on them not being total bad guys and she was right to trust that feeling as the one in front was quick to grab her pistol while the one from behind got both her arms with one of his while his now free hand takes her combat knife. Both of her quick access weapons were now gone, all her other weapons in or strapped onto her pack which she had no chance of reaching right now. At the same time she's surprised at how fast they were while still able to overpower her like this as the grip on her arms with one hand was still too strong to break through. She looks back up at the first man as he twirls her pistol around before she realizes something she missed due to how dark it is; his eyes are blood shot. They are probably on chems right now, most likely Psycho by the looks of it or a combination of chems. Even if she could break free of the hold she was in without her pistol she probably won't be able to overpower them or get to her other weapons before they restrained her again.

She growls a bit at the one in front of her though she couldn't really argue too much about what he said; it seems like those vault guys wanted to give them a higher libido for some reason. She also hated how he was now holding her weapons hostage; while she didn't have sentimental value for her 10mm pistol it was very reliable, same with her knife, and she rather not have to replace them since buying weapons is expensive if you're looking for quality. "Grr.... D-Damn it, fine... But just one round and then I'm leaving with all my stuff." She growls at him.
Soru

Previous

Return to Private Games