Champion of an Empire, and Guardian of an Empress

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Champion of an Empire, and Guardian of an Empress

Postby Earthling » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:12 am

The mature woman groaned in delight as his fingers plundered her dripping wet pussy, and soon enough she growled into his mouth as they kissed "Hurry, I want you to pound me hard... Before my daughter or any customes come!"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:17 am

Alex gave her a smirk as he began pulling her pants along with her underwear down to her knees. He gave her another kissing before rolling her over so her belly and chest rested on the counter. He gave her ass a slap while he spoke. "Now do remember, try to keep quiet."
Alex lined up his dick with her wet hole and slowly pushed it inside her. He savored every bit of the slow journey inside her.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:23 am

The blacksmith moaned as he pushed deep into her wet cavern "Fuuuck... But hey... D-Didn't I tell you.. I didn't like it slow and gentle? Hammer me like I was an anvil!"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:27 am

Alex speed up the slow journey just a bit, and placed a hand on her both her hips. He spoke as he neared the final inches of the journey. "If I didn't take my time with this you would moan like a slut and summon your daughter. Unless you want your daughter to either see us or join us, you should appreciate the warm up. Now brace."
Alex gripped her hips tightly as he hit her womb. He pulled out swiftly, but just before the tip came out he slammed it back inside. He did this at a steady pace to warm her up.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:33 am

Zaira began to pant heavily as he rammed against her womb, again, and again. Hammering her babyforge like she hammered a blade, she pushed back against him. Matching his thrusts and she moaned lewdly and the shop was filled with the lewd sounds of flesh against flesh
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:16 am

Alex sped up his thrusts, giving up length of thrust to increase the speed of his thrusts, and spoke as he slapped her ass. "You keep being so loud and we'll be giving the little miss a live demonstration of how babies are made? Has it really been so long since someone fucked you?"
He reached forward and grabbed one of her arms. He used it to lift her torso and give his thrusts a little more speed.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:40 pm

"Hnngh... F-Fuck yes~!" She cried out in ecstacy as she bucked back at him, her cunt and womb starving for his cock "It's been ages since someone last fucked me, especially like this!"

They fucked hard and fast, and she panted, grunted and groaned with each thrust... When suddenly the door to the forge outside slowly opened "Mom? Is everything alright?"
And they would see the blacksmiths daughter stand there in the doorway, stunned, as she watched her mother and some stranger copulate on the counter
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:51 pm

Alex felt her bucking and a building pressure in his loins. He rewarded her effort and skill by grabbing her other arm and pulling her torso fulling off the table. He went as fast as he could, and after a few seconds of this he heard the door open and saw the daughter. He felt a bit bad since unlike with Yianna, this was an innocent girl watching her hard working and serious mom moaning like a slut. He spoke with a awkward smile and a couple grunts. "Oh hey there little miss. Uh just doing your mother a quick favor in exchange for a sword. Don't worry we'll be done soon."
Alex didn't know how close Zaria was, but he hoped it was soon enough to where this child didn't end up too scarred.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:02 pm

Zaria moaned in ecstasy, but when she saw her daughter she looked at her with pleading eyes "Hnngh... This... Isn't something you... Should... See~! Oh... Fuck...~!"
However, the girl decided to ignore her mother for now and instead approached, seemingly more curious than traumatized, for now.
"What are you doing, mister?" she asked, gaze alternating between the two grownups bodies were connected, and Alex's face
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:15 pm

Alex's brain had a multitude of thoughts but none of them really stuck. First it thought that it should stop thrusting and cease their sexual frenzy, instead he speed up and slammed into her harder. Second it thought that he should let go of her mother's arms so that at least her torso wasn't visible to the child, instead he pulled her back more in his increased intensity. He did successfully speak in a calm tone with fewer grunts than one would expect. "Me and your mother are sealing a deal. She's going to become my new primary source for arrowheads. See I'm an archer and we go through a lot of arrows while protecting the people. You should go back outside little Frina while we finish up. Somebody might try to take something from the forge."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:23 pm

"Mmh! You are right! See you later mister!" Frina smiled brightly as she rushed outside, and almost as soon as the door closed Zaira game, and she came hard
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:34 pm

Alex watched the girl leave with an awkward smile, and as soon as the door closed he felt it. Zaria's womanhood clamped down on his manhood and brought him to climax along with her. He couldn't stop thrusting as he poured all of the seed gathered inside his balls into her. After what felt like an eternity to him, he pulled out with a lewd pop. He rolled her over and looked her in the eyes as he spoke. "I am so fucking sorry...so uh fifteen for the sword right?"
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:00 pm

"It's fine..." Zaria panted heavily as she slowly recovered from her orgasmic high, lying there over her desk "And yeah... Just leave your money on the counter... I... Need to go brew the tea."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:08 pm

Alex leaned down and gave her another quick kiss before speaking. "I was serious about the arrowheads. How much for fifty custom steel arrowheads?"
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:14 pm

"Haaah... What kind do you want?" Zaira grunted as she was still pinned under him. "Bodkin are two gold, leaves two-and-a-half, and broadheads three. Expensive, but I can promise top quality."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:42 pm

Alex chuckled at her grunt and released her as he stepped back. He spoke as he returned his dick to his pants. "I should release you before we start going at it again."
Alex contemplated the arrowheads as he buckled his belt. He spoke as he placed nine more Imperials on the couch ter next to the bag with ten in it. "Give me an even mixture. I like to be prepared for any situation. Does your daughter Smith as well?"
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:47 pm

"Ah, not really. She's still too small to wield the hammer, so right now she mostly just helps with things around here." The Smith sighed as she stood up and stretched before grabbing the money pouch "With this gold however, I can finally hire an assistant."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:34 pm

Alex gave her a smirk and looked at the pouch of gold. He spoke while grabbing his new sword. "You act as if that was the only good thing about my visit. Here I was hoping that with me making you my new source of arrowheads would include a weekly trip to the bedroom, but if I wasn't good enough then I'll understand."
Alex gave her a fake pout to emphasize his tease.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:36 pm

"Maybe, we'll see." She smirked at him mischievously as she began to dress properly again "However, now I need to hurry, or the tea won't be ready in time."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:16 am

Alex watched her dress with a warm smile and spoke. "Yes yes, you'd rather not have some stranger's baby, even if he's a Dragon Guard. Alright I'll see you Zaria."
Alex left the building after double checking that he was dressed proper. He stopped by Frina where he gave her a smile and spoke. "Hey there little one. My name's Alex, and I'll be one of your mom's new regulars. You'll see me rather often. Us Dragon Guard get into a few too many fights and I lose a few too many arrows."
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games