Champion of an Empire, and Guardian of an Empress

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Champion of an Empire, and Guardian of an Empress

Postby Earthling » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:30 pm

"Kinda. Went Soldiering, found some hussy and stayed with her." She spat at the mention of the man before calling out "Frina, would ye please watch the forge?!" She called out, and a small girl quickly cam rushing past them outside, as the apparent mom led Alex to a counter "So, yer budget is fifteen Imperials right? I got some stuff worth that." She bent down behind the desk, and soon popped up again, hold a beautiful long curved blade "A sword forged in true Sutaro style. It will cut through practically creature. It's guard were engraved in al-Fayun, and is made from good brassplated steel. The scabbard is made from ironwood, will never break." As she kept describing the qualty of the weapon she drew it from it's solid black wooden scabbard and held up the glistening blade into the light "Would ye like to test it? I can bring out a dummy."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:35 pm

Alex examined the woman closely as she spoke. He listened to her words while mentally comparing her physique to Yue. He had also take a good glance at her daughter, but he decided the mother was more of Yue's size. She asked him if wanted to test it, but he shook his head and spoke. "It's not actually for me, and the girl I'm buying it for is probably about the same body type and size that you are, so would you mind swinging it for me. I should be able to tell how good it is based off your swing."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:40 pm

"Ya sure? Roger." The blacksmith shrugged as she placed the sword on the counter and went into a backroom, returning with a wooden post and a thinckly wrapped strawmat. "Alright. Watch closely." The woman spoke as she grabbed the sword once more and readied a strike. She was practiced in cutting, but Alex knew it was more for demonstration, rather than for fighting. And when she swung, the blade did cut cleanly though the straw.
"There ya go! I hope it was to your satisfaction, and yer lady friend's!" She smiled as she seathed the weapon and walked behind the counter "So, itll be fifteen Imperials."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:44 pm

Alex watched her and nodded when she was done. While it had been just a rehearsed demonstration swing there wasn't any wasted energy in her movement. No excess weight, good balance, and a gorgeous design? Yeah Yue would love it. He spoke after she brought up the price. "Damn, it'd be tempting to offer some sort of physical service to reduce the price. Didn't expect my budget to go all into one woman's pocket, even as pretty as you are."
Alex chuckled as he pulled out the coin purse. In all honesty his budget was a good bit more than fifteen Imperials, but he didn't want her to know that. Yue's smile was definitely worth the money though.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:50 pm

The blacksmith laughed "Hah, sorry, not even handsome men like you gets a discount for physical services, Id rather you paid me for them! I kid, I kid. Ver well, hand me yer coin and ye can take the sword." Smiling she leaned over the countertop and held out her hand towards him, letting Alex peek down the cleavage of her leather apron, seemed like she had quite the bust underneath.
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:02 pm

Alex pulled out ten of the Imperial coins as he heard her call him handsome. Alex wasn't necessarily a cheapskate, but he did enjoy a challenge with rewards. Somewhere in the back of his mind a voice was whispering 'she said you can't talk her down, prove her wrong.' Alex looked over the counter and saw the woman's lovely bust before he placed his arms on the counter. He placed the ten Imperials in her hand and spoke with a warm smile. "Craftsmanship like that sword shows passion for one's work. Now I'm not an expert, but I've got a decent bit of training in forging steel, so I know that blade probably took you a couple weeks to perfect. You're a dedicated and strong woman, your husband definitely lost out when he left you. Now flattery aside, what say you take those ten Imperials and I tell all the Dragon Guard I meet about the lovely blacksmith Zaria? I know it's wrong to ask a lovely mother like yourself for such a discount, but I figure between my charming words and tempting deal that you might make an exception for me. Name's Alex by the way."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:09 pm

Zaira the blacksmith bit her lower lip. The prospect of getting her word spread amongst such a prestigious group would indeed be beneficial to her business, but five whole imperials was a lot of money "Thirteen gold. Because I like you. A two Imperial discount is still pretty good."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:15 pm

Alex leaned forward onto the counter to close the distance. He had made progress, but he wanted a bigger reward. Alex still had a couple cards up his sleeve, and he spoke with a confident tone. "Ooh let's say eleven and I throw in a favor or two. I can handle a forge pretty well, and I'm also pretty damn good at most things physical. I'm also good at more private affairs if that suits your style more. A lovely young lady like yourself definitely deserves some attention."
Alex let his eyes visibly wander down to her cleavage. An attempt to throw her off guard if she was a more innocent woman, but also an attempt to make sure she understood what he was hinting at.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:18 pm

"Tsk... I doubt you actually have the time to work the forge." She smirked and noticing his gaze she crossed her arms underneath her bust, lifting it up more "Thirteen. And I'll throw in a peek."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:25 pm

Alex smirked at Zaria's presentation of her bust and the offer to see more. He leaned in and whisper into her ear. "Eleven and I'll show you how a real man forges his wife into happiness and pleasure."
Alex had the mental thought in the back of his head. 'Just because they are strong, doesn't mean you should fuck them.' He promptly ignored that thought as lie and slander and finished whispering into the woman's ear. "I can tell it's been a while since a man treated you right. You've probably had your fair share of fingers and hammer handles inside you due to loneliness. Take my offer and I can promise that you'll find my blade is worth well over four gold."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:34 pm

Once again she bit her lips but now leaned away from the counter "Go upstairs. I just need to tell my daughter I'll be busy for a little while." And so she walked through the door back out to the forge, leaving Alex alone in the shop
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:37 pm

Alex took a few seconds to revel in his victory before he realized that he had once again agreed to have sex. He cursed his desire to challenge odds and libido for making him proposition a girl for a cheaper price on a sword. He shrugged and just decided that he would tell Argentia tonight, and just count it as another test of her willingness to put up with his flaws. He looked up at the bedroom door before deciding to wait for Zaria where he was. Maybe he'd have a little extra fun with her.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:44 pm

Soon enough the muscular blacksmith appeared in the doorway once more "There, Frina is holdin the fort down there. So, how do ye want to do this?" She asked, arms crossed under her bust "I'll tell ya, I'm not one for takin it slow an gentle. And I thought I told ya to go upstairs."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:56 pm

Alex unhooked his belt as the woman re-entered and spoke. He looked her up and down before closing the distance. He spoke as he took each step. "Well if you want it rough then I'll give you rough, but I thought we'd spice this up a bit. Tell me, how thin are the walls?"
Alex made sure to get right up in her face before he stopped moving. His hands found their way around her waist and onto her ass. He squeezed and rubbed her cheeks with a wicked grin.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:03 am

"Gh... T-Thin enough that she will hear." Zaira grunted, but let him do as he pleased, only laying her hands on his shoulder "You can't seriously mean to fuck me here?!"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:11 am

Alex reached his hands into Zaria's pants and took a hold of her firm ass. After a few more second of massaging he moved one of his hands down her butt enough to where his fingers could touch her lower lips. He spoke as he gently rubbed the lowest part of her slit. "I thought it might be fun to see if you can hold it in while I slam this into you."
Alex moved his left hand to grab hers and slid it into the front of his pants and under and onto the continually hardening shaft that was his dick.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:42 am

Zairas eyes opened wide as she felt just how huge he was "Wow..." The words escaped her lips just barely as she gasped, slowly starting to stroke him "How.. Can you be so large?!"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:47 am

Alex removed his hand from hers as he let her play with his shaft. He reached back into her pants and firmly grasped her ass and lifted her. He moved her over to the shop counter before setting her down and sliding her pants down a bit. His hands move up the back of her shirt and around to the front as he spoke. "Good genes. The gift of the gods and goddesses. I don't honestly know, I just have it and I plan on using it on you. These are some lovely tits. Tell me, how much do you value this shirt?"
Alex began massaging her chest under her shirt with quite a bit of vigor. They were bigger than Yue's, but smaller than Lagherta's...It was a nice balance to hold.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:57 am

"Nngh... I'ts a nice shirt!" She grunted as he massaged her heavy sensitive breasts "Just... Lift it up." She smirked as she kept stroking his cock, now with both of her rough hands
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:04 am

Alex listened to Zaria and let out a sigh. He slowly lifted her shirt with one hand while the other busied itself with rolling her right breast and pinching her nipple. Her rough hands felt oddly satisfying against his dick and it took only a few more seconds for her movements to have hardened and removed it from his pants. He spoke as he pinched her nipple hard. "You should consider yourself lucky. I thought I was dried up after all the sex I've been having but I like strong women too much to pass up a chance to fuck one."
Alex finally had her shirt up over her breast as his spoke. He pinched her apron so it sat between her boobs and stole her lips. He held the kiss and danced with her tongue as his left hand moved to her crotch and began massaging her slit.
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games