Lily's Ginger Kola(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lily's Ginger Kola(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:05 am

You found yourself not sure if you were happy or upset Lily didn't wake up at that, instead she bit, and tugged, and sucked, and licked, her mouth fully tormenting your nipple in her sleep...she was either dreaming about food or that she was sucking milk because if you had any you were sure she'd be draining it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:16 am

Panting hard, Ginger decided that if this was going to keep going, then she was at least going to further get off as she shifted so she could grind her folds into Lily's knee or thigh, moaning as she kept Lily's head pressed to her teat while she clumsily set aside the nuka cola and worked to get off. Maybe an orgasmic squeal from her would rouse the raider lass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:25 am

Lily grumbled as you shifted reaching down and spanking your pussy with her hand again and again as she kept assaulting your nipple...giving you painful pleasure from your tit and pleasurable pain from your pussy the feelings made your head spin~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:36 am

"L~LILY~!~<3" Ginger cried out, moaning, mewling, and writhing. It didn't take long for her to cum like this, and she whimpered as her body seemed to sing in more delight, proving still just as sensitive and responsive after last evening, or earlier's, fun times between the two.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:44 am

She kept it up but...she was smiling! The little Minx had been awake the whole time and was teasing you! She wasn't asleep at all she was totally awake, and unable to hold back her pleased grin even as she tried to act like she was still sleeping!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:52 am

As soon as Ginger realized that she gave her a swat to the rear and did her best to pull back. Sticking her tongue out at her as she muttered, "M~Meanine... do you tease your sister like that too?" The rumble from her stomach reminded her that she hadn't eaten since getting sent to this reality, and she moved over to grab her share of the grub. "Red went off to go handle something."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:06 am

Lily shook her head "Sometimes~" She giggled before telling you "Don't call her Red, she hate's that name, You could call her Big Sis, Cause you're mine~" she teased crawling up your body and kissing you eagerly before humming "Though if you don't wanna call her that you can call her Rori, it's her actual name." she explained reading the not and shrugging as she moved to get food and her Vim.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:38 am

"Gotcha." Ginger noted, recalling that as she dug into her food and drink. She shivered a fair bit at being called Lily's, and did her best to memorize the name so she wouldn't wind up pissing off the gang leader. Though wouldn't it wind up being funny if she somehow wound up the only one able to call her such? In any case, once she finished she stretched and asked, "So, what's the plan for today?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:57 am

Lily hummed "Rest and recover and get you used to the base, I've been stuck for like, over a week barely getting fed, I need to recover, you got bruised and fucked and bit you're gonna be limping for a few days, sis isn't gonna let either off us off base for a day or two at minimum, though I can introduce you to the other gals after we eat and we figure out if you can actually walk yet." She explaining happily scarfing down food.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:20 am

Ginger nodded at that, half feeling more than fine to have some space before she'd be part of a Raider Gang's actual operations. Not that she knew anything about growing food and well on her own, she'd probably not make it as a pure scavver. "That sounds good, hope they won't wanna try and jump me or anything after having to listen to all the noise I made last night." Once she finished her own food, she stood up to try and walk about a bit and see how well she was doing. (29)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:35 am

There was a few stumbles but once Lily held you you could walk pretty easily, she giggled "Well I mean, with those noises your probably not the only gal pregnant, though hopefully most of the girls went to a cum rag instead of wanting to get bred little miss slut~" She teased groping you...it turns out there was more than a few raiders here, some built like amazons, some cute, some sexy, there was also a few futa and females around the place wearing nothing but rags and cum, about three of them. And...the Raiders had nicknames, from one girl named "Ripper" to a futa named "Sparkle" All raiders had a nickname, normally from some embarrassing thing in the past, Red had screamed when she got her period the first time, Ripper had, in the middle of a raid ripped her pants so bad they basically exploded off of her, Sparkle had been messing around with wires, some were calling you "Bitch" like a "Breeding Bitch" some were calling you "Moana" cause of your moans, and some were calling you "Kitten" cause your pussy was what you put forwards first...You learned their stories because they had tried to brag and flirt with you before Lily tore them down.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:53 am

To be honest, Ginger found the nicknames a tad endearing on all fronts. Well that explained why Rori didn't like being called Red. As for the nicknames she had, she couldn't help but giggle and say, "Well, I am Lily's Bitch Kitten, and I did moan alot, so does that make me Bitch Kitten Moana?" It was also rather amusing watch some of the others flirting with her when the one who 'owned her' was right nearby. Still she listened with interest... this was the sort of stuff you didn't get to hear after all!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:05 am

It was also funny, because almost every time one of them brought up something impressive, another would tear them down...what was interesting was that it wasn't mean. Yeah they made fun of each other, but it was all in good fun, Though with your Words well...Lily and a futa named Pearl, because she had been cock jacking off and gave herself a pearl necklace both got hard and were looking at you...Pearl was currently stretching she was apparently one who got into hard to reach places.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:19 am

Seeing that reaction just made Ginger giggle and snort. She glanced between the two of them then said, "The only fun I'm doing with anyone for a day or two is using my tits, hands, or mouth. Rori and Lily here made sure I'ma need a day or two unless I want to spend all my time being bruised. And course, only if Lily doesn't mind me helping someone out with that~ Up to her whether she keeps me all to herself or not."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:29 am

Lily hummed "I don't mind if you're willing, darling~ but you ain't getting forced like a cum rag~" She purred after a few seconds of thought, lightly slapping you with her cock teasingly. Pearl on the other hand looked very much interested, but, with the glances she threw at Lily you got the feeling she felt weird about asking for it with her boss in the room, doubly so since you and the boss seemed to be dating...or something close enough.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:46 am

With Lily having given permission, Ginger just giggled, taking hold of both cocks and stroking them before humming and saying, "Hey Pearl, go ahead and find someplace, or some position, you're comfy in and I'll use my tits on ya. Then I'll slurp off my girl here's naught eager pillar~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:54 am

Pearl blinked then giggled and showed off her flexibility "Here's good~ you're not a Cum Rag so if you're gonna help me I should give some licks back~ just sit with your kitty against my face~" She said giggling happily, Lily was content to watch, idly slapping you with her cock as she did.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:12 pm

Blushing brilliantly at them both, Ginger wen ahead and sat on Pearl's face, getting herself comfortable first before wrapping her fine bosom around Pearl's own prick. She drooled over it to help get it nice and slick, then started squeezing, rolling, and moving her tits up and down around the shaft between them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:19 pm

Pearl right away started licking, you could tell she didn't have as much experience eating someone out as Lily and Rori did. She was happily enthusiastic and quite willing to shove her face in deeper despite her odd pose, moaning directly into your pussy as her cock quivered excitedly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:52 am

Shivering and moaning, Ginger nevertheless worked to keep her focus on getting the bendable Raider off. Which was more doable given that she wasn't as skilled as the siblings were. She made sure to tease the cumslit with one of her nipples at one point as she wriggled and squeezed her tits around every inch and side of the dick she was tending to, enjoying herself a fair bit as she wriggled her hips and started lapping at the tip with her tongue.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games