Amnesiac in EQG(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Amnesiac in EQG(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:48 am

She hummed "Well if you can't remember it, it doesn't count~ So I'm happy to take your virginity~" she said pulling you into her chest for a little bit before she slowly started moving and sitting up "Well~ My Good boy~ while that was good, I do need to go get dressed and take the dishes to be cleaned~" she giggled as she slowly moved, working to get her tight ass off of your cock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:55 am

"Alright. When your done... c-can you come back?" Kayin asked a bit shyly, blushing as he mumbled, "Your breasts are really soft... and you're really warm and cozy." Still, he knew she had things she had to do, so he pulled out of her, shivering a bit as the cooler air of the room washed over his slickened cock, no longer buried within her hot, tight confines.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:58 am

She blinked and then giggled "Hmm~ Alright, Mommy can hold you until you fall asleep~" She said, teasingly, but not mean spirited, in fact, her smile was really kind as she moved around, it made your insides warm up even as she bent over to pick things up and take them out of the room. It took her less time to show back up dressed again, but crawling into bed with you, and pulling your head gently to rest on her breasts, letting you enjoy her warmth and listen to her soft heartbeat.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:04 am

He blushed more at her comment, but smiled all the same. He also made a point of enjoying the view of her as she bent over before she left... then blinked a bit in surprise as he glanced down. He was back to being hard. Did he have great stamina, or was she just that sexy? Still, he started moving to redressed, and was wearing his (tenting) jeans by the time she came back. He gave her an appreciative smile and nuzzled into her breasts, letting his eyes close as he said, "T~Thanks Nurse Redheart."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I rolled for shits and giggles to see if he got hard again from her doing that. got an 18. lol
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:09 am

Then she casually reached down and undid your pants, she kept petting and holding you to her breasts with one hand, while the other jacked you off, something deep inside telling you it felt completely different than doing it yourself, she was even humming a lullaby as she did it, making you feel both sleepy and horny and safe and relaxed and it was all just mixing and merging together.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:18 am

"A~Aah... Y~you don't h~have to do that... its... mmhmhmhm..." Kayin tried to say, having been planning on simply ignoring it, but he soon closed his eyes, biting his lip and moaning and groaning as her hands worked at him. He found himself feeling torn, and after a moment, tried to let one of his hands slide down between her legs... some part of him felt it weird not to be returning such nice feelings that her hands were giving him... though if she made any effort to stop him, he'd just stick to snuggling into her breasts as he felt himself battling his sleepiness for a bit...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Roll for minutes he lasts-13
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:46 am

She didn't stop you, but well, after cumming a second time and listening to her humming lullaby you were a bit too tired to continue.

When you woke up it was to an absolute unit of a man sitting besides you in a chair casually reading a magazine he just nodded as you woke up, you could hear Sunset talking to someone outside of your room, and honestly that would me interesting if not for the man so big that he made the chair look like it was built for kids instead of adults sitting next to you, then he casually just said "Big Macintosh, Big Mac." and then nodded at you.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:49 am

Kayin was glad Nurse Redheart let him pleasure her as well. Even though he was soon too near asleep to notice if he got her to cum, he groaned blissfully into her tits when she sent him over the edge. His dreams that night were mostly of the two people he'd really interacted with most thus far... Redheart and Sunset.

When he awoke and saw a guy next to him, he blinked in confusion and sat up, not sure where exactly the guy had come from. Man he was big... made Kayin feel a bit more like a twig. Hearing Sunset's voice outside the room made him feel less wary, and so when the guy introduced himself, Kayin nodded and offered his hand. "Kayin Dreemurr. Friend of Sunset's?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:56 am

His hand practically dwarfed yours as he reached out and shook back, firmly but not painfully "Sister Friend, I Drive, got truck, need ta shop for ya, could woodshop some stuff instead, applewood." he told you before showing the magazine, it had things like bed frames, tables, drawers and the like in it "Cheaper and better than crap." He was frowning at the magazine obviously, he wasn't impressed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:12 am

He gave as firm a handshake as he could, but well, he doubted it'd be anywhere close. He nodded at the first bit, but then blinked and tilted his head a bit at the rest. "Shop for me? Uh... Why would folks be shopping for me?" Maybe Kayin wasn't fully awake, but he was having trouble figuring out what he or well, anyone would need to shop or make things for him.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:30 am

Big Mac hummed "Too old for Orphanage, No memory, no money, no place, Sunset told her friends, We got a big place, you just need yer own stuff, Sunset would take yeah but she lives alone, also, tiny, tried to get her to move in before too." He grumbled a bit "Cheaper, Safer, She's proud." He explained "But can't keep you, we can." It seems that he wasn't used to talking he didn't seem mean or annoyed, just, kinda unsure how to explain more or better.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:33 am

"Oh... oh okay, I guess that makes sense..." He hadn't thought that far ahead, though after a moment he looked just a bit down... mostly because well, the thought of getting to stay with the sexy as heck Sunset Shimmer who'd woken him up sounded nice. And he didn't figure he'd have taken up much space or anything.

"Well uh, I~I don't need much or anything..." Kayin said all the same, looking a bit sheepish. "No need to spend much."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:57 am

Big Mac chuckled a bit "No." he said simply, before smirking "Convince Sunset to live with us, you can live with her, She has a one room apartment, there's not enough room for her." He said with a huff. "Get Full wardrobe all necessities, getting money for it, Sunset's talking about how to get ya released and how to get the money." He explained calmly, petting you with his big hand.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:00 pm

Kayin wasn't sure how to feel about being pet by the guy, though after a moment still found himself enjoying it a bit and leaning into it a bit. Still, he pouted just a bit at the idea of folks spending so much on him... that really wasn't necessary. Regardless though, its not like he was in any kind of position to say no, so he just leaned back and rested and relaxed in the bed as he waited for Sunset to finish talking with whoever she was talking too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:12 pm

Finally after what seemed like a while Sunset came in and Big Mac stood up and you were staring at the bulge in his jeans, you didn't even think he was hard, but his jeans were bulging...Still Sunset came over "Alright, well seems like you have a clean bill of health, so we can take you out." she said before handing you a wallet? "Here it has your new temp ID and a Benefits card, they also signed you up for food stamps on the card too." She explain "I think that's it?" She said trying to think things through.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:16 pm

When Big Macintosh stood up, Kayin barely managed to contain a squeak as he saw the bulge in his jeans. He wasn't able to keep from blushing though, especially given that said bulge was thanks to Big Mac sitting by the bed, only about a foot, maybe a foot and a half, away from his face. Turning his gaze back to Sunset, he nodded and said, "A~ah, r~right, thank you S~Sunset, you didn't have to do all that." He takes them and puts them in his pocket, and asks, "Is there anything I'll need to do?"

Course, with Sunset present he was able to distract himself from Big Mac's bulge by admiring Sunset instead, his own member twitching a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:31 pm

Sunset huffed "It's basic, anyone would." She said blushing and looking away, making Big Mac snort, pet you and then help you up before guiding you and Sunset out with an amused huff. Sunset seemed more embarrassed but soon enough you were signed out and found yourself sitting in the middle of an old big bastard of a farm truck, Big Mac driving and Sunset in the passengers seat, making you take the middle and rub both.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:34 pm

Kayin wasn't as sure about that, but he still appreciated it. He blushed again at the petting, then got up and followed them both. Most of his attention remained on Sunset as they went, though once they were in the truck, he found his attention a bit more split. It was still mostly on Sunset, whom felt very nice sitting beside him, but every so often he'd glance to the left to look at something out the window and his vision would again catch sight of Big Mac's bulge, and thus he had two reasons to be blushing at times.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:45 pm

You were also pretty sure Big Mac could lift you up with a single hand on your waist so there was that too. still he drove to a matrass store, Sunset was flittering around looking at anything and everything, Big Mac was just walking next to you letting you look at your own pace.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:48 pm

Still not inclined to let them spend so much on him... and trying not to imagine really either of them just grabbing him and doing what they wanted with him on a bed (which of course caused his own pants to tent again) he instead focused on the cheaper, but alright mattresses. He wasn't the sort of person who wanted the absolute best... just fine/alright was plenty for him.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games