Prince To Princess(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Prince To Princess(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:46 pm

She squealed in surprise but began hesitantly lapping at your pussy folds, her tongue slowly and carefully exploring your depths, honestly it just made you want to rape her until she couldn't think!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:47 pm

Grasping both nipples, she tugged at them as she growled, "Harder, faster, more eagerly Maid, or you'll be the breeding bitch for my Mother's hound for the next week~!" She practically smooshed her folds against the girls lips and nose, making it hard for her to breathe.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:57 pm

She quickly tried to start pleasuring you but you still hadn't cum yet, even if she got a lot more active about it, you were having ideas, of toys you could create to punish her, of her being the hounds bitch, or maybe your horse's mare, Or maybe you could have fun with your horse? Your need had changed to an ice cold stabbing sensation now as more and more lewd thoughts filled your mind~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:04 pm

Shuddering as that need grew stronger, her desire to punish her maid faded enough as that last thought flitted through her mind. She moaned and panted, stepping off as she said,

"G~Get dressed... h~help me get dressed. I~I... your P~Princess needs cock. Big, hard cock... a~and she just thought of where to find it. Y~You're gonna... h~help Princess with it."

"D~Do good... a~and no punishment for not getting Princess to cum."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:14 pm

The maid nodded Quickly "Y~Yes your highness, W~What do you need?" She asked as more depraved thoughts filled your mind, Some included offering yourself to the kobolds under the city, or maybe some goblins, the longer you went without the more depraved your ideas became.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:16 pm

She shivered, seeming to catch on as such ideas filled her head. She spoke quickly to the Maid, saying, "T~This has to be... a~a curse. I~I'm getting hornier... needier. A~And the longer I go without... t~the lewder my thoughts become. M~My mind is even imagining me offering myself to the Kobolds beneath the city!" She said with a bit of a frightened squeak, shivering as a simple but well made dress was thrown over her.

"Y~You're going to take me to the Royal stables... I... I~I need your help making it so my Royal Stallion will fuck me."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:23 pm

She was already helping you get dressed and covering herself quickly, she led you around a bit, and you were so horny you just followed, then you realized you were in the sewers, under the city, where kobolds, rat folk, criminals, cults and even goblins prowled, thought normally everyone else killed the goblins before they got to much of a hold, she apparently was so scared she just obeyed what she thought was your first instruction. You wanted to yell but you were pretty sure your pussy was going to kill you if you didn't get dick soon, you heard what sounded like scuffling down one way, heavy thuds of something being moved down another and a third way had the sounds of fighting?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:25 pm

"D~Down this way." Princess Alexi panted, too horny, needy to care at this point as she pointed to the direction of the scuffing. She panted and whined, stripping out of the dress and making the maid carry it as she said, "N~Neeeeeeeeeeeed C~Cock in m~my R~Royal P~Pussy... n~need cum... n~need... sex, f~fucking, please~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:33 pm

You found...A Rat, a fucking big one too it might also be part dog? You'd heard about it, something that some rat Folk did was create hybrids of animals with rats to act as servants, this one was also part dragon or lizard of some kind too, it had spines and scales...but what drew your eyes was the heavy swinging balls the size of your head.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

((Roll 3d100-1d100 if you get below 150 you have to try the ratwolf, below 50 and you want it desperately in the negatives? You're pretty sure it's your soul mate))
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:55 pm

She didn't care it was some rat chimera thing. She was desperate, desperate for cock, and promptly got down on her hands and knees, raised her ass into the air and lowered her head and wriggled it about invitingly as she reached back and said, "P~please! f~fuck me! B~Breed me! I~I need a big, hard, fuck pillar in me!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:19 am

The Rat looked like it was going to attack when it heard you, only to stop at your position, and the maid's shocked squeak, before you can give anymore thought though two large cocks were pushing into your pussy it's paws clamping onto your hips, the cocks so hot they felt like they were melting your brain, they were covered in spines which poked and prodded every inch of your new pussy, the maid squeaked again, the rat thing began eagerly pounding you, it heavy scaly balls slapping your ass and it's claws digging into your hips, it had none of the maid's tender care it's only care was to breed you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:11 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I did a will roll of 3d100-1d100, got 128

Princess Alexi realized her mistake as soon as the thing was upon her. Her brain was indeed melting, but not just from the surge of unrelenting pleasure, but of pain too. Her hymen was torn and her pussy was speared wider and faster than it had any right to be. Alexi arched her back, cumming even as she screamed out in a twisted and agonized climax. It'd have been one thing if it had taken her ass and pussy both, but both in her pussy?!

"D~Didn't want this! L~Listen better!" She found herself screaming at the maid as she was taken so thorughly. "Said wanted stables, aaaaaahhhh, STABLES! m~My horse, n~not sewers!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:34 am

((Luck Rolls:23+1+1-98=-73))

The Maid squeaked at your change of toon "I~I couldn't Get you to the Stables! Your Mom and Younger Sister are suppose to take a few of her friends on a ride! You Said Kobolds were an Option!" She protested, though her eyes kept drifting to the Hybrids eager and brutal pounding, only to gasp as something covered her mouth an amused and annoyed looking Female Rat Folk, she held the maid's unconscious body "You two are too loud...Heh, Hope you like pups slut Rigur is part red dragon, so he can knock ya up, even if unlikely and it looks like that as far as he's concerned you're a breeding bitch, Rigur Bring." She started walking away as Your Current "Lover" Rigur speared both cocks even deeper into you, it felt like both tips were in your womb, his spines digging in and two knots swelling inside before he began flooding your womb, the hot burning semen felt like magma inside you, it also seemed to be some kind of drug or magic tied to it, because you felt your entire body besides your pussy go slack, or maybe that's just because you had your first orgasm as a girl, while he dragged you, using his spines and knots to keep a hold of you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:40 am

"Aaaah, d~didn't say they were an option! I~I said ooohhhaaaaaaaagghhh! I~I said that's what my b~Brain was t~tormenting me with!" She whined and wriggled, trying to get out from the beast as she panted, whimpered, and whined, screaming in pleasured agony as the beasts fucking couldn't help but turn her own even as it sent ripples of pain through her.

Course, then someone else arrived, but that was unimportant. Because as the knots swelled and the cum flooded into her and she came more properly, whatever was in that cum also made the pain go away completely. Instead in its place was a floating, fuzzy, pleasant buzz that left Alexi giggling as she wriggled underneath him, not able to do much in the way of thinking right now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:56 am

It didn't take to long before you were cumming off of your high, some fact you remember telling you a true dragons lasts longer, but you came back to getting knot and womb fucked by Rigur and the Rat Lady was sitting on your maid's face, her back to you, with your maid tied up with her legs spread wide...The rat Lady was doing something to The Maid's pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:01 pm

"H~Huh?!" Alexi squeaked as she came back around, blushing and moaning as she tried, and failed to get off the rat dragon thing fucking her. She gave a confused look at the rat lady who seemed to be doing something or other with the maid. She suddenly wished she knew the girls name, so she could scream it out in worry as she found herself feeling regret for yelling at the maid as she had earlier.

"W~What are you d~doing?" She instead asked in between moans and squeals, the pleasure still assaulting her head hard. She was in no way used to the sensations a girls body could have.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:14 pm

The Rat Girl Hummed "Getting her prepped~ Been a While since I had a cute little breeder to use, don't wanna hurt her to bad~ And Since Rigur already claimed you I couldn't prep you, but well~ A Slut moaning from Rigur's dicks probably didn't need much prepping~" She teased you before standing, letting you see her swinging half hard cock as she went to get some sort of potion, bringing it to the knocked out maid.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:04 pm

"N~Not a slut! A~At least, aaaaahh, n~Not before w~whatever that d~demon did to me the other d~day! W~Wasn't even a girl yesterday!" Alexi squealed, panting as she found herself cumming again, a part of her loving just how good Rigur's dicks felt in her pussy right now, which still felt sore at the same time as it felt good. "A~And please d~don't do that! S~She only b~brought me d~down here b~because she m~misunderstood something I said..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:16 pm

She hummed "Well you two idiots almost brought whoever the hell was winning that little skirmish right to my door, So think of this as payment for saving you two's lives from whatever the others would have done~" She flipped the maid around and poured the potion into her ass, before shoving a plug up her ass "And yeah, Your kid with Rigur is probably gonna be a dick girl, I did some tests while you were out of it, you can totally breed with anything, humaniod or animal, hell you could probably get knocked up by an elemental or randy spirit to be honest, though your kids are all gonna be humaniod or at worst sorta like a werewolf, able to go on two or four legs, and all of them are gonna be at least a little bit demony, so probably soft bois, shemales, dick girls etc. the lewder the more likely." She explained casually stroking her cock a bit as the maid moaned and wiggled, flipped back so she was facing up again, two cute mouse ears were sprouting from her haid and a mousey tail was coming out from over her ass, as Rigur sped up his thrusting again the rat lady groped your maid.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:59 pm

Alexi would have said something else at that, but she squealed as Rigur sped up, moaning like a newly converted slut as she gasped and wriggled. For some reason, it kind of felt like her pussy was starting to... fit itself more to the twin dicks fucking it? She felt the pain and discomfort finally receding, and something told her it wasn't because of anything Rigur was doing.

"Aaahh.. p~please... d~don't take my maid from me... s~she was the one t~tending to me w~when I woke back up yesterday... a~aahh... a~and she's new to the palace!" Alexi said, partially wanting to make sure the maid wasn't turned into some breeding slut for good. And partially... well if she was being honest, the maid was looking even cuter now that she had the mouse ears and tail, and Alexi just wanted to cuddle her!

An idea suddenly popped into her head. "I~I'm the P~Prince! O~Or well, P~Princess n~now! Y~You c~can come to the palace... h~help explain, aaa, w~what the demon did to me!"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games