Corrupted Lorule [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Corrupted Lorule [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:01 am

She smirked and hummed, pulling an hour glass out from between her breasts that dangled from a chain. She checked it, hummed again, and then said, "Yup, that was a good... three hours, maybe four of fucking you over and over while you read. Think I might actually be spent for a few days."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:02 am

I blinked at that "Oh? I didn't even realize? You said I can't get pregnant from you right? Hmm~ Can I move like this?" I found myself asking trying to get up and see if I could.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:26 pm

You had some trouble moving, your legs feeling shakey, but you could move about. Albeit slowly. "Yup, I've always shot blanks. Even before I wound up here, never got anyone pregnant, even the rare female Bokoblin who was supposed to be very fertile couldn't get anything from my seed."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:16 am

I blinked and hummed at that, confused how that happened...before asking "Can you eat some out of me? It's kinda hard to walk around looking ten months pregnant with triplets." I wasn't sure if I was joking or not right now.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:51 am

The answer to that was yes, as you soon felt her tongue on your folds, working the cum leaking out of you happily enough as she groped and kneaded your sensitive ass cheeks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:44 am

I hummed and closed my eyes, petting her head softly as I tried to relax, moaning as she licked and groped my now extremely sensitive body.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games