Meeting the Mother of Dragons[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Meeting the Mother of Dragons[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:33 pm

Her folds convulsed as you continued working her as best as you could, but it was difficult with how much she was working that tongue into you, and the pressure she was now applying to your pucker with her talon wasn't helping either as it soon became clear she was going to get into your backdoor though she showed no sign of being in any hurry to fill your other hole. You almost didn't hear it with a dragoness ass pressed against you, but the door to your room opened and shut by someone neither trying to be heard nor hide their presence.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:21 am

Pleasure continuing to assault me, it was almost impossible for me to stop squirming and writhing as the she-dragon had her way with me. However, when someone entered the room and I realized that we were no longer alone, I froze for a moment and stiffened, managing only a high pitched squeak that was predominantly muffled by Rhaegel's folds.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:35 pm

The dragoness huffs in annoyance rubbing her vent against your face as you leave her folds untended. Either she didn't know someone else was there or didn't care. You got your answer as the steps came closer and she still didn't give up on humping your face. The footsteps soon arriving beside the bed, but whoever it was didn't speak yet, and your face was too eclipsed by dragon ass to see.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:29 am

The fact that Rhaegel didn't seem to react to whoever was in the room either suggested they felt comfortable around the person, didn't see them as a threat, or was too focused on toying with me. I did my best to try and wriggle and shift enough so I could get a glance, whimpering and panting as the she-dragon continued to go after my folds and backdoor.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:18 pm

In spite of the dragon's interest in smothering you with her ass you did finally get free enough to catch sight of Daenerys scritching behind the base of the dragon's horns. "I figured I'd find Rheagal here. Always interested in whatever has Drogon's interest." Leaning in, she kisses Rheagal as the dragoness shifts her hips to try and get you back in place. "Do try and do a good job under there. Dragons can be very demanding. It comes with being regal."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:40 am

I blushed brilliantly, feeling like I was nearly as red as the three headed dragon on the Targaryen coat of arms. I just squeaked and nodded my head before figuring I now had even more reason to do my best... and as such, brought both hands up to spread the she-dragon wider so I could try to hit spots deeper within the mythical creature.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:48 pm

As you moved back into the Dragoness' drooling passage, you felt the Queen's hand touch your thigh stroking up and down. Her nails were in good condition, and she dragged them just a bit to add an edge to the touch without hurting you. The dragon tongue had now managed to wedge its tip into the final barrier allowing her to part your cervix and open your womb to her exploring muscle.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:41 am

Shivering more as Daenerys's nails drag along my skin... I am again interrupted from plans to try and please the she-dragon. The feeling of her tongue reaching into my most innermost depths makes me cum on the spot, while letting out a sound crossed between an orgasmic squeal and a hiccup as I spasm in shocked pleasure.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:59 pm

The dragoness laps up your juices leaking out of you as you cum underneath her leaving nothing behind. Still, she doesn't relent as she pokes and prods about your baby maker almost seeming to try to stretch it with her tongue. "She seems to enjoy you quite a bit. Perhaps you can help out as a plaything for them in addition to your magical services?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:56 am

I could only blush at that, and used the distraction of seeking to pleasure the she-dragon to the best of my ability as an excuse for why I provided no immediate answer. That and a forcable moan of pleasure as Rhaegal continued to do as she pleased to my innermost depths and my backdoor.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:12 am

Failing to answer her, she chuckles a little. "Well, I'm not hearing a no. Rheagal darling, don't you think you've been going too easy on her?" The dragoness responds by slamming her tongue into the back of your womb while a second talon drags along the rim of your already-filled backdoor.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:46 pm

"Y~Your m~majesty!" I manage to squeal out as I cum again as Rheagal seems to just start fucking my slit with her tongue as if it were a cock. The second talon dragging along illicits more whimpers amongst my much more audible moans as I find myself having trouble processing this... my mind still adjusting to the pleasures a female body could bring and my folds still sensitive from the round with Drogon.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:57 pm

The pair seem to enjoy your struggle as you cum hard underneath several pounds of dragon ass though the Queen isn't completely without mercy. "Just let us know if you need to breath. Five taps on the bed to get our attention." As she says that, the dragoness continues drilling your cunny with her tongue while the talon in your back door starts to pull back out only for the second to start pushing its way in as well.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:20 am

Giving a nod, I do my best to return to my efforts. Breathing is hard, but not difficult, and though the she-dragon is continuing to toy with me, I find myself determined now to return some of the feeling. Focusing as much as I can, I give one hand an aura of magic that vibrates and tingles, and with some shifting, move to begin slipping several fingers, or even most of my hand, into the she-dragon to repay her for pushing me over the edge so much.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:09 am

There's a slight hum sound from the vibrating energy now sheathed around your fingers. As the come into contact with the dragoness's sex, you feel her folds tremble and constrict around you digits, and she lets a squeal of pleasure against your pussy lips. Her two talons now having pushed into your backdoor together spreading your pucker even further begin pumping shallowly into your ass together spreading you much wider now as they tried to work deeper.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:28 am

It's taking every bit I can to keep the focus, that squeal of hers rippling down her tongue and into my depths. But I push further in, seeking her own sweet spot. I figure once I find it... I can start using my magic to give it quite a bit of stimulation as a sort of payback for how she's gotten me to cum so much.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:36 pm

As you reached in deeper, you manged to find it. Her tunnel which was already squeezing like a vice over your probing fingers rippled and the grip her walls were using on you loosened just a bit giving you a brief moment to try whatever you had in mind for her.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:16 am

Focusing on that spot, I tried to use my magic to make that spot several times more sensitive as I stroked, rubbed, prodded and caressed the place in question, letting the tingling of my magic help to further stimulate the she-dragon, all while my own lower half churned and squirmed as the Queen watched us both.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:12 am

With two talons in your ass, and her tongue buried deep in your pussy, there wasn't much she could do to resist as you assailed her g-spot. In one last flourish, she threw her haid back yanking her tongue out forcefully against your entire tunnel and cried out in pleasure as dragon femcum splattered over your face while the force with which she exited your own sex set you off once more.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:48 pm

Squealing hard as I cum once more, I manage to keep my fingers in her and pressed there for a good half a minute more before I retract my hand and flop back, panting hard and whimpering just a bit as I mumble, "T~Too much in one day... a~aah..."
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games