Cheer Sissy-Slut(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Cheer Sissy-Slut(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:52 pm

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Aurane Velar
Appearance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 75838acbd&
Silver haired violet eyed pretty boy

Bio: Coming from a family where both his parents move around a bit, he's been to numerous schools. Now with his last year of school needed, his parents decided to give him a bit more stability by sending him to a well recommended All Boys school, though Aurane has heard that its recently switched to being co-ed. He'll stay there for the year, and if all goes well as his parents hope, graduate with honors and be a fine young man.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Something the cheer squad could use
Additional Trigger words- Sissy, Cheer-Slut, Skirt-Boi, Bench Bunny

Sissy Cheer Virus Chants (first lines for both sets not my creation)
1 2 3 4 I suck your dick and beg for more
5 6 7 8 think of nothing but fellate

1 2 3 4 Pound my boi-pussy til its nice and sore~
5 6 7 8 Fuck me hard, til can't see straight~!

1 2 3 4 Use this slutty dick hungry whore~!
5 6 7 8 I can't stop bouncing, your cock is great~!

Hypno: 10/100

You had gotten to the school easy enough, and soon enough your parents hugged you and were gone, you got to the office and soon enough had your door room number and stuffed moved in, if not unpacked. It seemed that you were required to do something like a club after school, the first week had the clubs sitting out and trying to get more people to join as well as a general "Get to Know the School/Some People around you" so you luckily had some time before you actually had to do school work. You saw a lot of boys, but, there was a surprising amount of small cute girls too as you wandered the school, more than you thought there would be and you saw a whole group of them were cheerleaders apparently they had set up in the Mess Hall, trying to get others to join but most guys didn't seem interested in joining them. Though a few people talked to them not a lot approached them, and those who did mostly seemed to know someone and was talking to them and not to join.
Last edited by eaenidu on Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Cheer Sissy-Slut(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:57 pm

Aurane got settled in quick enough, and was glad that school didn't technically start immediately. The place was a bit big and he got the feeling it'd be rather easy to get lost. Heading out to the large sort of grand assembly hall where the clubs were situated and showing themselves off, Aurane at first wasn't in any kind of rush, just looking at things a bit. Curiosity however soon brought him over to the cheer team or cheer club's booth.

This has only just recently turned into a co-ed school... yet they have a cheer team that's been around for a while? It left him a bit puzzled, and so without giving the thought much mind, he wandered closer, hoping to perhaps learn a bit more about it. And hey, there was plenty of cute girls, so there was that too to enjoy...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:01 pm

One of the girls smiled at you and bounced over towards you eagerly "Oh hey your new right? I'm Blake, Blake Moore totally awesome to meet you, are you interested in joining we could totally use some more bois we don't have enough, like, a lot don't seem interested in joining up, too girly for em I guess since actual girls are coming now?" She said with a shrug.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:06 pm

He blinked a bit in surprise at the bouncy girl who came on over to him. His mind briefly a tad surprised she seem so flat chested. He didn't at all catch the odd way she referred to boys, simply shrugging a bit as he admitted, "Well, I don't know about joining, but well, I am curious and interested in the club I guess? I heard someone say its been around for years... but only this last year the school went co-ed?" He wouldn't have imagined an all boys school would have a cheer team before after all...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:12 pm

She blinked and then giggled at you looking amused "You do know Guys are in cheer all the time right? Like, For professional stuff I mean? Competitions and the like though before we had to go to only all male comps I guess, now like, as long as we get some more people we could probably do like, actual competitions and stuff with like, other schools that actually have cheer teams for it, but cause girls are finally here a lot of the guys are refusing to join, like they think girls like guys who are insecure."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:16 pm

Well, Aurane often liked to think of himself as confident... and he'd been in a bit of everything sports wise before he came to this school. "I guess I could at least hear you girls out at least before making a decision..." He finally says. He figured it'd be rude to say no outright anyways, and well, if it interested him but he wasn't sure, he had time to look at the other clubs too, right?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:21 pm

She grinned and wrapped her arms around yours and began tugging you over "Awesome! We have like, some headphones and stuff set up for you to like, listen to and like, get the basics down you know, a sorta introduction vid right? Then we can talk and stuff after you finish it to like, clear up anything you need help with afterwards~" She sing songed, pulling you behind the booth and towards what seemed to be a small computer room, where she soon had pushed you into a chair in front of the pc which seemed to have a video ready and headphones sitting for you to use.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:29 pm

Well, the girl was cuter when she was excited, that much was certain. Aurane yelped a bit as he was suddenly dragged along, and he did his best to keep up with what she was saying. When he was sat down in the chair in front of the screen, he quirked a brow, but well, figured no reason to stop humoring her now. And so he went ahead and put the headphones on and got comfy as he turned his focus to the screen before him...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:35 pm

It seemed basic enough, just explaining how the cheer team started and some other odd but interesting facts or funny little side notes, and soon enough you found you just couldn't tear your eyes away you were enjoying the screen too much, and you were actually sad when it was over...Then Blake was handing you the Sign up sheet and you soon had your name on it smiling happily up at her, nuzzling her balls, kissing her cock, it felt so great to pleasure your Squad mate! Her hard cock rubbing your forehead, leaking pre all over it~ She was cooing at moaning softly as you looked lovingly at her dick.

For the purpose of this consider it like a crit-fail for now.
Hypno Stat Start: 10/100
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:41 pm

#FF00FF for hypnosis stuff~!

Listening and watching intently, Aurane didn't notice anything at all strange, even as soft tones and notes and whispers played into his ears. And that there were spirals, words, and flashing images in the video. By the time he could have realized something was up, he was too deep in trance to be able to do a single thing about it.

On his knees, nuzzling at his squad mate's clit-dick, Aurane mewled softly and gave it a lick before giggling and asking, "What was it again, Blake? 1, 2, 3, 4 I suck your dick and beg for more~?" He then leaned forward to put it into practice, moaning with need as his lips glided over her length.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:45 pm

She giggled at that petting your head "That's Right~ Such a Smart Bench Bunny~ all the others will love you~ You know what Good Bench Bunnies Like you are for right~ Your one purpose is to pleasure every single cheer member today, and cock in general, right~?" She, he asked, pushing his hard cock deeper and deeper into your mouth with a smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:50 pm

Hearing the word Bench Bunny sent shivers through Aurane's mind and body... it made him wriggle his ass about, already looking forward to more as she said such and he nodded his head. "Of course~ I'm the newest member, so I need to introduce myself to everyone! And I'll be sure to be good and treat every dick right like a good cheer-slut should~!" He licked at Blake's cock as he said this, then wriggled as he asked,

"Do I get to wear my uniform first though~? They're so cute, I'm sure they'll love seeing me in it as much as I will wearing it~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:55 pm

Blake giggled at that "Hmm~ Well I mean~ Maybe I could get it for you early~ But you'd really have to show that you're a proper Sissy first you know~? How about you Show me that cute little fuck hole you have and beg me to seed it like a good sissy~ Do it good enough and I'll get your uniform early~" She promised pulling out her phone and aiming it at you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:59 pm

Again, hearing a word, the word Sissy, made Aurane moan and shudder and shiver in delight. It made him want to be even more of a good cheerleader for the club, and hearing what he had to do, he hurriedly stripped of his clothes, before bending over the chair and reaching back to spread his cheeks and show his fuckhole. (7) He gave it a wriggle as he begged,

"Please Blake, show this new Sissy her place~! Show this Skirt-Boi just what her purpose is going to be~! Give her a proper introduction to the club~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:04 pm

Blake Giggled, Grabbed your hips and then you were getting pounded, hard, fast and without any mercy, it should hurt, but Blake's Lewd Dirty talk sprinkled with "Sissy, Cheer-Slut, Skirt-Boi, Bench Bunny" among the other words just leaves your mind spinning with pleasure, desire, and a sluttier need to prove yourself than ever.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:53 am

Every time that Blake said one of those words, at least in this moment, it enhanced the sensations of pleasure Aurane was feeling and made his head mushier. Even though this was his first time having his ass used or even played with, there was no pain. Only mind numbing pleasure as he rocked his hips back to meet her thrusting. "Y~Yesh, h~harder, f~faster please, u~use my boi-hole as your dicksleeve~!" He couldn't wait to wear the uniform and be introduced to the rest of the team so he could service them too!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:44 am

Blake alone, lasted thirty minutes and had made you cum seventeen times, before he finally coated your back, his cum leaking from your ass, and then a new Cheer Boi came in and started fucking you as Blake happily went and got your uniform putting it on you, as you were fucked, and fucked, and fucked, apparently you were the only one who applied today so soon you were getting fucked by the whole cheer team, all happily cheering, jeering, teasing and fucking you, the last one to fuck you after almost six straight hours of getting dick was "Charlie Chase" the cheer captain, who insisted that she wouldn't fuck you, but you'd have to ride and use her cock to fuck yourself however you pleased.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:11 am

Aurane was going crazy. Every nerve was singing, his cock was spent, his body tingling, and his mind felt like sparkly gooey mush. His legs didn't feel like they wanted to work, but all the same as soon as the Cheer Captain appeared and stated as much, he crawled into her lap, moaning as with some effort he lifted his rear up and plunged her own cock up his Boi-pussy. Tired as he was by this point, he rubbed himself against her, kissing at her face and neck as he moaned and started doing his level best to fuck himself upon her pillar.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:19 am

You were getting recorded by the whole team standing around you with their phones, the Captain was constantly slapping your ass, tugging your nipples, kissing you back and forcing you to not slow down as she casually forced you to keep bouncing and moaning, her cock head smashing your P-spot over and over again, in fact you were cumming more from her and riding and being recorded than you had before, it felt so lewd and fun and perfect for a Cheer Slut like you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:16 am

The urging and guidance from the Captain, and how good his boi-pussy was feeling was royally messing with him. His tongue was lolling out, eyes rolled up as he simply kept bouncing upon her cock as they all recorded him. He was being a good Cheer-Slut and it was so orgasmic. Soon enough he was cumming again, slamming his hips down as he came harder and tried to milk her hard even as he felt exhaustion cloying at his mind.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games