Cyberpunk- Submission [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Cyberpunk- Submission [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 24, 2024 6:29 am

Whether or not the AI was rewarding you for being a good girl or if it was all natural, it was still a dicking to be remembered. Once was not enough- you'd unleashed a beast, and he didn't stop fucking you until he was utterly spent. However, he then did surprise you once he seemed to calm down. His touches became shy, timid, tender and gentle again as he said,

"A~Ah, t~thank you... that was... f~fuck... I~I think the best time I've ever had here." Hearing that, even as you have no desire to remain here any longer, sends more ripples of ecstasy through you. He then starts to gently massage at some of the spots where he got rough, and asks,

"I~Is it okay if I ah, s~stick around a bit to t~take care of ya? I~it's ah, one of my ways of repaying girls w~who do a really good job."

You did a good job, which makes you a good girl... Shaking that thought away, you are sore. His touch is... nice. Though you do want to be away from here. The clock shows you have... half an hour left. Letting him do so would probably take some time, so likely mean you couldn't get snagged up for another client. But you did want to leave...
Kuragari

Re: Cyberpunk- Submission [FIREHEAD]

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:12 am

I groan as the man above me finally seems to be satisfied allowing me to relax and bask in the afterglow, and possibly some of the AI's reward. I was caught a little off guard when his hands touched me suddenly, but his touch was much softer now, and my muscles which had tensed initially soon relaxed into the much more caring touch. It felt incredibly good perhaps enhanced by the very recent rough ride I needed to recover from.

When he asked to stay, I wondered if I really should. Was it okay to enjoy this if it was the reward for letting the AI make me do everything he wanted, or was it okay to just enjoy something good coming out of this whole thing. I did have another half hour before I could finally leave this place, so keeping him around would give me an excuse to avoid anyone else that the AI might force me to satisfy. Figuring the pros outweighed the cons, I relaxed. "Sure, but I've got to leave in thirty."
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games