Dreemurr's Dream School[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dreemurr's Dream School[Kuragari]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:35 pm

Twilight blushed and nodded "Teas, and lemonade, sandwhiches, treats, lots of pastries." She said loud enough to be heard as she got her mind back...again. Shy and Dash seemed happy and content to hold hands, just walking with each other, Rarity and Azzy though were groping each other, holding each other tight, when someone else took looks at one, the other would try and demand their attention. Kisses to subtly try and claim each other and more. Twlight seemed amused by this show since the two of you were at the back.

Then you were in the Cafe "Cowgirl's Cow Girls" was the name of it, and then your group was quickly seated and Dash waved "Heya Pinkie!" she called to the happy looking girl running around and serving the few other customers in the morning, she waved back "Hi Dashie, Twi, Rare, Shy, Oh and Two new people! Hi!" She happily came over, everything bouncing as she did.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:46 pm

"I have a funny feeling they're going to just keep taking turns. Anytime one of them wins, the other will try to win the next go around and be the more dominant one." Frisk whispered to Twilight, amused by the two of them. Figured Azzy would fall for someone so like him between the sheets. As for the cafe, Frisk wasn't sure about the theme at first, finding it a bit odd for a coffee shop like place.

Then revised that opinion considerably when they saw the serving girls outfits... Pinkie's in particular. Their cock was hard in an instant and Frisk was blushing quite a bit as they found it hard to not oogle the gal. Though something told them that, well, it was hard for anyone not to oogle her when in an outfit like that.

"H~Hi... F~Frisk Dreemurr. T~This is my brother, Asriel Dreemurr." Frisk spoke up after a moment, mind briefly imagining themselves in a similar outfit but being smothered between Pinkie's tits.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:57 pm

She giggled "Oh So you're the one who got Rares and Twi preggers that's great, hey latter on the two of you should totally double team my pussy, I already have milky tits and my milks on offer for tea or coffee, but like, imagine how much bigger and milkier they'd get if I was pregnant!" she said cheerfully, Rarity seemed the most embarrassed by Pinkie's loudness, Azzy was staring at her and Twilight was just smiling at her, until Pinkie continued "Oh that means we can add Twi's milk to the menu soon!" which caused Twilight to blush and freeze again.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:04 pm

That reminded Frisk Twilight worked here... and their tent throbbed mightily and rather visibly for anyone who happened to be able to see the jeans they were wearing and the bulge there. "W~We'll have to see, hehe. Long as Twi and Rares don't mind, I imagine Azzy and I could oblige ya." They glanced to Twi and said, "As much as I'm tempted to taste my girlfriend's tit cream... I think I'll have a mocha with yours instead. And an egg sandwich."

They also leaned in and asked, "By the way... ya folks got any openings~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:10 pm

She blinked Then smiled "Yuppers and you could also add you~ Milk~ as an option on our menu~" She purred to you wiggling her eyebrows Rarity giggled "I don't mind of course~ I like sharing my things with my friends~" She purred winking as Asriel who pouted at being called her thing and gave her a quick grope in response. Twilight blushed and squeaked "I think I'd like...pictures? Or um, videos if you do it with other people?" She asked looking at you through her lashes as Asriel ordered.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:24 pm

Blushing brightly, Frisk noted, "I'll keep that in mind then... need to learn what my class schedule is first." And maybe learn a tad more about the job and check other options first. But it was certainly tempting. Frisk then beamed at Twilight, purring, "But of course~ I'll make sure they are very entertaining and enjoyable for you to watch and tease that naughty backdoor of yours too~"

After that though, Frisk tried to stick more to small talk and relaxing, trying to get to know a bit more about Twilight and her friends they'd met thus far on the less kinky side of things. Frisk had a feeling they'd be seeing Dash and Pinkie quite a bit, as well as any other friends of theirs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:32 pm

Soon enough Pinkie was back with everyone's orders, though you noticed that out of everyone, Twilight was the only one to get only pastries, and that her glass was totally filled with milk tea, she blushed "I like Pinkie's milk more than water for my tea." she explained under her breath to you, besided that though it seemed mostly fun, apparently Fluttershy was studying to be a vet, Rarity a designer, Dash was on a Sports scholarship and Pinkie was of course in cooking. Twilight when asked just shrugged "Astrophysics Major." She seemed embarrassed by her's compared to everyone elses.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:39 pm

"That makes sense, given your being into magic, actually." Frisk noted, and was somehow not surprised by the rest. "I'm just going for Liberal Arts degree right now. Couldn't decide on anything else... too many things interest me, but only so much time." Finishing off their mocha and their sandwich, Frisk glanced to Asriel and asked, "Did you ever settle between something with computers or something with art?"

Frisk made sure to pull out one of the dozen or so gold Monster coins they'd brought with them from home. They tipped it to Pinkie by flipping it in the air over to her, winking at her before going and draping their arm over Asriel's shoulder.

"Alright bro, let's go find out what our class schedules are, and attend the freshmen assembly~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:50 pm

Asriel shrugged "I decided to do art mainly, was thinking I could stay more and do some extra in computer if I wanted to." he explained, Dash chuckled "Yeah I'm doing liberal arts too, more focused on my sports but ya know, anyways, like, does that mean all art kids are freaky super doms~?" he teasingly asked Rarity as she groups split up, you were going to get your scheduales, while the rest went to their classes, it seems that Twilight had panicked and apparently forced everyone of their friends to get their scheduales early.

Though right as you were splitting up, another girl came up and hugged Twilight, only to blink and start sniffing her, her hair, neck, breasts, she was sniffing Twilight all over, Dash spoke up "Sunset, What the Fuck are you doing?" he asked blankly as Sunset seemed focused on sniffing Twilight and didn't answer.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:55 pm

Even before they heard the name, Frisk found themselves working to run a CHECK spell on the girl, mostly because she seemed more focused on Twilight as she simply appeared and hugged her first. The reaction she had though was certainly strange, and Frisk came up and lightly tapped her on the shoulder as they asked, "Uhm, nice to meet another of Twi's friends, but uhm, is there a reason you are sniffing at my girlfriend and baby-mama~?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

25 for magic
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:02 pm

The CHECK's Response was [Sunset Shimmer from another world]{Unicorn/Magical Human/Succubus Monster}(Status:Confused) Sunset blinked and looked up from what she was doing "Huh, what? Oh, Uh, well, uh..." She looked at the others Dash shrugged "We already mentioned the pony thing." Sunset nodded "Right so, sorry, that was probably weird, but she smelled a lot like a mare in or well, freshly out of estrus, and well, uh, I thought humans didn't have that so I was trying to figure out what I was smelling instead?" she seemed embarrassed that she had been practically snorting Twilight's boobs in public.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:13 pm

Frisk's first response was, instead of answering her question, to go, "Ah, so you're the one who was the succubus monster thing they mentioned. Unicorn like Twilight too, and from that pony world. Wonder where the Sunset Shimmer of this world is." Then shaking their head, Frisk shrugged and pointed between themself and Asriel.

"We've both got magic too. Asriel probably more than anyone besides you, I wager. When I met Twilight, I flirted with her, as I tend to do with all pretty girls. Speaking of which," And here they gave the trademark Frisk charm, "With you around, I don't think I'll ever need to wait to see the beauty of a setting sun~"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Charm roll of 16 on the dot lol

Continuing on, Frisk finished, "When I pointed out Twilight's shirt was see through and showing her nipples after I pulled her from the fountain she fell in, I don't know, I guess my magic interacted with her and PUT her in heat? CHECK told me she was in estrus after all."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:26 pm

She blinked "Huh, Well...interesting, wish I could take classes on your magics." She muttered sounding annoyed and then shrugged "I actually looked that up with a scrying spell, she showed up in the middle of a rainforest? And when I managed to set up a crystal ball to take a look...well..." She blushed "Uh, yeah, she's a sex symbol of a tribe and like, she has a bunch of kids, apparently she's into gang bangs." Sunset said, her eyes going misty as she remembered, then giggled at your flirting "Uh huh, well cutie when I'm having fun, I'm the one fucking in my relationships. I'm not all cute and sweet like Twlight here~" she teased groping Twi's ass, making the nerdy girl blush and squeak, at being caught between two people she obviously found attractive, she didn't seem to know what to do or where to look as Sunset licked her' neck and waggled her eyebrows at you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:30 pm

"Sounds like she'd be fun to meet. Wonder what she'd think of you." Frisk chortled in amusement, humming as they heard Sunset say the rest. As for that... "Well, I'm very much a switch, and I don't mind being a sub." Here they blushed briefly and laughed. "Just ask my brother, or Fluttershy." Still, they hummed and said, "Though I wouldn't mind seeing if I could turn things around with you. On the flip side..." Grinning as they noticed Twi's reactions, Frisk smirked and leaned in conspiratorially and whispered loudly enough for Twilight to hear,

"Wanna share her and make this a threesome~? We can both dom her together, keep her sandwiched between us. And sometimes we could tied her up, leave a big vibrating dildo in her ass, and have her watch us go at it~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:38 pm

Twilight squeaked and came again, squirting onto both your feet as Sunset giggled "Oh~ That could be fun~ she's adorable isn't she~" Sunset seemed perfectly happy to make Twilight's head swirl "Hmm~ making her watch her baby daddy moan like a bitch would be quite fun~ I wonder if you or her would cum more~" She teased as Twlight shuddered inbetween the two of you, once more, turning totally red and babbling sex positions under her breath as she overloaded her own imagination.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:49 pm

"Mhm... how about we find out tonight~? I was already planning on toying with that naughty, slutty ass she has after all since she's such a buttslut... mhm, I could fuck her ass, you could fuck mine... mhm, we do it right we can still keep her sandwiched between us..." Of course, here Frisk smirked. "Fair warning though. I do like to power bottom from time to time, and while I don't quite have my brother's stamina... I can last for quite a bit~" Here Frisk moved to grope both of their asses, humming and enjoying the thought of the fun to come later.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:55 pm

Sunset hummed "Well~ how could I say no to that, after all, my two normal girls are having a date night tonight, and I've been kinda backed up~" She said and then slapped your ass "So if you can outlast me, I might let you have some fun, you'd earn it for impressing me, but until then~ I'm the bitch in charge~" she purred while Asriel finally spoke up "Bro, glad you're getting girls but we need to get our scheduales, I don't wanna be late and give a teach a reason to hate me." he said looking away with a cough.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:59 pm

Shivering and groaning with lust, bulge twitching in pants, they nevertheless nodded to Asriel. "Big bro's right, fun and teasing later. Was nice meeting ya Sunset~!" Frisk said before hurrying off with Asriel, noting to him, "If we do wind up a bit late, you have permission to punish me later however ya like~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:13 pm

Azzy Huffed and then smirked "Oh will I have time to? you seem mighty busy~" He teased with an eye roll though he wasn't actually in a mood, he was just messing with you. The lady at the desk who was helping people who didn't have their scheduales yet was apparently named "Honey Peach" and she was smiling and helping some girls ahead of you, three girls who were staring at her tits without looking away, even as they accepted the scheduales and then left one of them didn't even turn her head away from the Secretaries tits.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:13 am

"I always make time for my big bro~" Frisk teases back, though once they reach the main building their focus is a bit distracted, both by the trio who all look plenty tantalizing on their own, but also the busty gal at the receptionist desk. They could understand why the trio were locked onto her tits.

"Morning~ Hope your day so far is as sweet as you look~" Frisk remarks as they wait for their schedule.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games