Dreemurr's Dream School[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dreemurr's Dream School[Kuragari]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:31 am

You got some rather lewd dreams of that too, mostly of her using magic in various ways to tease and fuck you, like controling a dildo to fuck your ass while she rode you, or magically growing a cock, honestly it was one of the lewdest dreams you'd even had...then you woke up and Twilight wasn't in bed with you, instead she was out of bed and sliding her anal beads back into her ass, bent over as she worked, leaving her still coated with your cum pussy in full view as she moaned and wiggled sliding each bead in, she didn't seem to realize you were up yet...
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:44 am

Such lewd dreams... mhm... maybe they could figure out a way to teach Twilight more magic... maybe make it so she could do those things here... Though as they woke up to the sight of her sliding them back in, Frisk chuckled, cock twitching with their routine morning wood.

"Wouldn't you prefer this mast inside their over the beads, Princess~?" Frisk teased with a soft smirk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:54 am

She jumped a squeaked, her jump letting you see the pony like tail attached to the end of the beads, she blushed "O~Oh, You can, I didn't know you'd recover that fast, then~" she was blushed her bare body on show for you as she obviously, tried to decided how best to respond, you even heard her mutter "kiss it? No, maybe ride it? Sixty Nine? maybe put it in with toy?" she kept muttering ideas, as your phone rang with a tone that you knew was Toriel attempting to Face Time you, most likely to see you on your first "Real" day of college, despite the fact that it was probably just gonna be getting the sylabus from your professors and meeting them.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:04 am

"Mhm, well, you haven't tasted it yet..." Granted, Frisk hadn't tasted her yet either, but well, with their adopted mother calling and seeking to do a video call, they figured seeing if she wanted to suck and slurp them off was up to her. "Kissing it or riding it, either's fine with me. It depends what the sexy princess wants~" Then of course, they went ahead and turned the phone to themself, focusing on their face for now as they hit the accept call button and said, "Morning Mom! Wasn't expecting ya to call til the afternoon! Wanna meet my new girlfriend and the mother of your future grandkids?"

Without waiting a second, Frisk, cheeky smile on full display both for Toriel, and then for Twilight as they turned it, pointed the phone towards her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:14 am

Twilight blinked and was distracted by the phone ringing, so she'd been standing still, which meant as you answered your mom she hummed "Oh honey, I wasn't going to but Asriel sent a text saying you got a..." and then she trailed off as she and the very naked Twilight stared at each other, Twilight seemed completely frozen in shock, while Torial's response was "Oh! She's so beautiful and she's got such nice hips those will really help her when she gives birth and oh her breasts are surprisingly perky for how big they are..." Torial just kept complenting Twilight which had pretty much rendered her frozen and overheating in embarrassment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:28 am

Frisk couldn't keep from grinning, watching as Twilight got brighter red and more embarrassed. Turning it back towards themselves, they said, "C'mon Twi, on your knees and between my legs. You do want to get a taste, don't you~?" With that, Frisk then turned their attention to Toriel as they asked, "Did Azzy send ya a pic of his girlfriend, or did he just tell you he's got one?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:42 am

Twilight just nodded, still as red as could be as she came over and got between your legs, submissively licking and lapping at your cock, blushing as she locked eyes with you while you were on your phone with your mom "Well~ He tried to just send the message and that was it, but then who I can only assume is the girlfriend apparently took a selfie of her sitting naked on his lap with his head in her breasts, the text that came with it was rather cute 'Hello new mama, you're gonna be a grandma, this is mine~' is what it said, she's rather pretty but I didn't get a full look unlike with that cute girl you've gotten~" She said with a slight blush through her fur...apparently goat mama liked naked Twi too.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:52 am

"Mmhm... that's it..." Frisk said softly and encouragingly, giving her both a reassuring smile and a very confident and charming wink, eyes sparkling just a bit. "You're doing just fine, Princess~" They then turned back to their Mom and chortled. "I guess that means that Azzy lost... or maybe not, he might not know she's claimed him as hers like that. They both broke the bed they were doing it in together." They gave a nod though, shooting a glance back to Twilight.

"Well, Mama seems to like you quite a bit. You've already made a fantastic impression then~" Frisk teased, adding, "And Mama Tori's got good taste~"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I rolled for Charm and got a 7 lol
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:01 pm

Twilight was blushing brighter and did the first thing she could think of to hide her face, swallowing your cock to the base and burying her face in your crotch and covering herself in her hair, though rather cutely, you could see her peeking out from between her locks of hair as she sucked and swallowed and tried to figure out how to please your cock in her throat now while Torial giggled a bit "Well she's pretty adorable, with how red she was getting, why if I was there I might not let her go to school today, simply too sick~ Her step mama would spend the day looking after her~" Twilight was practically overheating again, honestly her throat felt hotter right now than her ass or pussy before, and your mom clearly knew you were charming and teasing the poor girl and had joined in.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:13 pm

Frisk had to let out a husky and lusty groan of sheer pleasure... their cock throbbing mightily and spurting forth quite a bit of pre for Twilight to taste as thanks and a show of how good she was doing. Frisk had been sucked off by someone with more skill then Twilight, but that gal was nothing compared to how their cock was trying to practically melt in her throat. Fucking damn~

"S~Starting to think I should call ya an angel instead... mmhmph, f~fuck Twilight... keep that up and you'll be getting a taste real soon~" He grunted and panted, then smirked as Toriel joined in. "Maybe I'll bring her down during Fall Break and we can both lavish praise and compliments on her... see if she can cum just from that~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:27 pm

Twlight let out a "G~gurglood~" noise as she somehow heated up even more and mama Tori giggled softly "Hmm~maybe your brother and his girlfriend can join, I'm sure she'd loved being surrounded and complimented by her friends and family~ once she cums like a good girl we could all pamper her then~" She said making Twi's eyes roll up and you got the sight of her beads being shot out as she came hard and squirted onto her wall, right when your mom said good girl...then she got even redder as she realized what she had done and just started throat fucking herself on your cock out of embarrassment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:32 pm

Frisk blinked, then smirked wildly... then choked a bit and let out a more feminine cry of orgasmic bliss as they felt Twi's throat grow hotter and tighter after that little show. Their hand came down and the first few shots and ropes of cum went down her gullet. They pulled her back enough so that there was a lewd pop, before they rested her cock on her face, firing the rest of their load into her mouth and onto her face.

"T~Think we should stop b~before we make her faint... mhm, my angel here is a praise slut too it seems~" They said with a soft giggle, leaning in and planting a kiss on the screen. "Go bug Azzy a bit more, I'll call ya again later tonight Mama~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:36 pm

Twilight blushed and then, before you could hang up she grabbed the phone and turned it to her face, showing her cum stained face to Toriel "I'm his baby mama it's nice to meet you I'd love to eat your pussy!" and then she hung up only to freeze and blush and squeak, "I said the pussy thing out loud didn't I?" She asked after staring at your phone for a few seconds as she process what she had just said to your mother.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:40 pm

Figuring she'd been embarrassed enough, Frisk refrained from chortling and giggling at her or with her. Instead, they just nodded their head... then said, "She'd enjoy that, and I can tell you she tastes great~ She's also hot as hell... real MILF material~ As much as she likes to say otherwise~"

Then Frisk slid down to the floor, pressing their body to hers as they licked up all the cum in a bit of a show, swished it around their own mouth, then claimed Twi's lips as they shared some of the cum with her. Only breaking it once they'd both swallowed the cream.

"Right, so, want me to pamper ya in the shower before we grab breakfast~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:47 pm

Twilight blushed and swallowed all the cum you fed her, before nodding with an embarrassed but happy smile on her face "Please." she said simply, hugging you and pressing her tits into your body as she walked with you to the bathroom and happily got in the shower with you, looking excited, nervous and eager to please...then she seemed to remember you were doing the pampering and instead stared at you with naked interest, not knowing what she was going to get but seeming excited for it as she bounced on the balls of her feet.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:53 pm

Not being sure what all was Rarity's personal shower and bathing items and what was 'community', Frisk simply focused on washing her hair thoroughly, massaging her scalp and making sure to rinse well, and then using a sponge, got it nice and sudsy and worked it all over her body. The washing was a bit sensual, and they mixed in some massaging, caressing... and a teasing grope here or there, but otherwise, focused on ensuring it was a nice and relaxing experience for her. Only moving to give themselves a quick cleaning once she was nice and squeaky clean.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:04 pm

She seemed to be totally relaxed by the end of it, just, she seemed blissed out of mind, nuzzling and nipping at your ears and once more not making human noises, just happy animal like ones as she peppered you with lazy kisses and hugs. Her eyes were hazy and she was giving you silly happy smiles as she just held your arm to her as you both got out, she leaned on you and just hummed and part of you was imagining that if she had cat tail and ears she'd be purring like a kitten.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:12 pm

Smirking at that mental image, figuring she'd look cute like that but recalling the CHECK and knowing pony ears and a tail would be more fitting, Frisk returned many of the touches, then dried them off and led back to her room so they could get dressed. Once clothed, they headed down, Frisk feeling more in the mood for a light and quick breakfast at the moment, but giving smiles and 'Good mornin's' to the others as they grabbed their food and chowed down.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:19 pm

Once you were down the others were already dressed and ready, including Dash "Hey come on, we're going to a cafe this morning, one of the worker's is a friend of ours and me and the girls wanted to introduce you guys to her." he said, and then Twilight blushed again "Twilight works there part time and I'm sure you'll love to see what uniform she wears while working~" he spoke and Twilight just looked more embarrassed now, but didn't say anything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:22 pm

"Oh, well then, that sounds like a blast~!" Frisk said with a smile, grinning as they moved to follow on after with them. This time, with the exception of a single grope to her ass, Frisk kept his arm wrapped around her shoulder as they headed out. "Hope they have some light stuff... Azzy's never been a fan of the stronger coffee's... and tends to prefer teas instead."

Frisk made a point to watch how Asriel and Rarity interacted, half wondering if Azzy and Rarity's competition of dominance (assuming he hadn't lost) might continue out in public, albeit in a more subtle manner.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games