An Unexpected Request [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: An Unexpected Request [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:25 am

Your inability to protest his claims just made him laugh before he nipped at your neck and growled out, "Now, be a good slutty gal for me and cum, cum like you've never cum before!" As he said this he slammed into your sweet spot harder, and even if you had wanted to hold back, there was no way to do so as you came harder than you ever had before!
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:28 am

No, I had to say something, defend my husband properly, but it was all I could do not to come the instant he bit down on my shoulder dominantly. Wrecking my poor g-spot at the same time was simply too much for me to take. I'd never been taken with such ferocity and vigor, and my cunt clamped down rewarding him for the hammering and begging for his seed the way it trembled around him. My head lay over his shoulder as I cried out with wanton abandon without any concern for who might hear, and with the door still wide open, who might see.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:17 am

The feeling of his thick pillar in you, making you cum so hard, was more then enough to at least show why this man had as much confidence as he did. But then he kept going, not yet ready to blow his own load and pushing your own euphoric high ever higher as he let go of your neck and chortled, warm air washing over your ear as he said, "That's it slut... make sure this place still echoes with your whorish cries for when your husband comes home. Make sure you remember this moment, so that you know who you really want filling you the next time he makes love to you~"

His words were like knives but yet at the same time had their own rush of thrill and danger to it, even though you were in fact doing this for him! Though it was hard to think much about him at the moment, with this dominant, forceful lion drilling into you so.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:46 am

It was a struggle to do anything but wail out like a slut under the powerful male's assault, but I just had to say something to defend my husband's honor. "Ahh, Ohh, Mmm, you br-brute. Stop it, ah fuck. You're al-already here. D-do you really have to s-say such un-unkind words as as as OH FUCK!" My entire body clenched down as another orgasm rocked through my body, and he still felt like he was only getting worked up.

I know I was doing this for him, but it felt so good it was hard to remember that, and I found myself worried I really might get ruined for sex with my husband if this stud really could keep going like this. Would I be tempted to see the lion even when my husband wasn't away on a trip?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:26 am

You couldn't say for sure, not right now, not when it was so hard to think. Not when you were rapidly approaching another orgasm so soon, so fast after the last one. But at least you felt his cock starting to throb and spasm, and then as you came once more, he hilted himself into you, his length filling you fully before rope after rope of steaming hot jizz began to fire forth, pouring into your very being.

He remained good and hard though as he chuckled, now moving you into the den as he growled, "And that was just round one... Hope you're ready for more~"
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games