Cheer Sissy-Slut(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Cheer Sissy-Slut(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:55 am

It ended up taking you a whole other round before she finally came, flooding you with more cum in one shot than the rest of the Bois did in multiple and finally you passed out, exhausted against her, your whole body shaking...when you woke up the next morning you felt sore, tired and confused and didn't remember exactly what happened passed the video, though you seemed to be in your room...at least not until you checked your phone for any messages from your parents and found a bunch of pics and vids of you acting like a total slut.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:11 am

Aurane's eye twitched as he stared flabbergasted at all these pictures and even video. This had to be some kind of sick joke! T-There was no way any of this was real!

And yet, a quick check at a nearby desk showed a cheerleader uniform sitting there, with even a fresh change of panties.

No... no way was he like that! He needed to go find Blake and get to the bottom of this!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:18 pm

You...Also probably needed a shower, but the only ones here were communal but well, you couldn't really go walking around smelling like sex and cum now could you? Or maybe you could that sounded lewd but if you ran into a cheer member maybe you'd have to service them again right? You looked pretty happy bouncing up and down on a cock in that video. Or moaning like a bitch as you took it doggy style in another...shaking your head you refocused...you were naked, smelled like sex, and needed to find Blake, the first one you could fix easily, the second less easy but doable, the third, well that'd probably be the most annoying.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:10 am

Shaking such thoughts from his head at how much 'fun' he'd seemed to have had in those pics and vids, Aurane tried to focus on what he should do. And eventually settled on the need to get cleaned up first. As annoying as it'd be to go into the showers which were communal, and have to hope no one picked up the smell or had seen such things as what was on his phone, he'd need to be cleaned up before he went looking for Blake.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:37 pm

You actually Found a Cheerleader, at your door when it opened "Finally Bench Bunny I was worried we had fucked you too hard last night and you wouldn't wake up, anyways, my name's Kay. Hey tell me how Sissy you feel right now? I'm kinda hoping to get my cock swallowed~" he purred at you winking.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:15 pm

(23)

Hearing those words made his head swim a bit, a sort of pink, fuzzy haze descending upon him. However, he was able to remember how he felt before, and so he attempted to glare at this other cheerleader as he said, "I don't know what you all did to me, but I'm not just going to just swallow your cock just because you're horny. At least not unless you plan to shower with me."

Wait, did he just say that? He couldn't mean that!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:38 pm

He giggled at that and smacked your ass "Sounds Good~ promise to finger me while you do it~?" He asked groping your ass and leading you towards the showers, his hard cock was sticking out of his skirt, it was far from the longest you had seen, honestly it was longer, but looked a little thinner and smoother than your's more "Girly" in a way...and his middle finger was sneaking into your ass as both of you walked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:16 am

Iino didn't really want his ass groped, fingered, or to do what was being asked of him. But aside from trying to pull away a bit and keep some personal space, he found himself unable to do so. "O~only sucking ya off... Really just wanna shower and get cleaned up..." For some reason he didn't include that he wanted to find out what had happened.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:39 am

He giggled "You'll be sucking for a good long while then Bench-Bunny~" He teased you, as you got to the showers he happily walked you into a communal one, that had other members of the team in it, alongside a few girls, with breasts, and dicks bigger than most of the team, the team who seemed happy to bend over and take the fat cocks, or suck them, Kay giggled "Most guys avoid our showers now since Futas started attending this year, don't worry though~ I'm sure they'll love you in class~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:49 am

"N~Not a Bench B~Bunny..." He mumbles, even as the word from his words and his own make his head swim a bit more, albeit briefly (55). Still, his mind wanders as he sees the girls, actual girls, or well, futa. Briefly imagining them being the ones doing to him what the cheer team had seemingly done...

He's a little confused and worried the ease with which he nevertheless sinks to his knees, and starts to dutifully lick and stroke at Kay's cock as water rains down over them both.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:01 am

Kay giggled and pet your head "Sure sure cutie~" he teased as you watched the completely casual acts taking place in the shower, the cheer team servicing the futas happily and eagerly, be that with their mouths, hands, or butts they seemed happy, eager and willing to pleasure the futas however their wanted them too.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games