Amnesiac in EQG(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Amnesiac in EQG(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:13 am

Bloom yelped and tried to hide behind AJ, only well, the cock was poking out between the girl's thighs and she was peaking out not seeming to realize she had cum in the hair that you could see "H~Hi." She mumbled, her face bright red, AJ huffed "He already saw Sis and you're not hiding it, Anywho." she turned back to you "It's fine Sugar and no, it's just that, part of my little sis' meds have a side effect of uh, heating her up?" She said motioning at the cock between her legs that Bloom still seemed to believe was hidden. "Normally it calms down after a bit but sometimes she has days where she has trouble calming down at all. Oh, She's Apple Bloom, I'm Applejack, Big Mac's our older brother."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:18 am

"A pleasure to meet ya both. I'm Kayin, Kayin Dreemurr." He says, offering his hand to both of them after a moment. He shoots Apple Bloom a sympathetic look, then asks Applejack, "Well uh, when this sort of thing happens, is there anything you've found that's helped?" Kayin certainly had an idea, but wasn't sure if he should suggest it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:14 am

AJ Smirked at that "Well Ah mean there's what her and her little friends do in that old treehouse of their's~" She said only for Bloom to practically glow red and slap her sister's ass making her laugh "If you wan it a secret ya gotta not make so much noise Shy about ran off when she heard the three of you screaming one time!" Which seemed to just Embarrass the silent Bloom further "I've offered but she's thought it odd doing it with her sister. Feel free to convince her to do it with you if you want~ I gotta finish dinner~" She walked away, leaving a frozen, mortified Bloom behind as she began to work on the food again.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:37 am

Kayin was blushing nearly as much as Apple Bloom was, but not nearly as much. Still as he glanced down to her stiff as hell cock, he squirmed, briefly, before saying, "W~Well uh, I~I wouldn't mind trying to help ya with that, if of course you don't mind. I mean, it's gotta be annoying, not being able to get it to go down."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:54 am

She let out a whine and covered her face but after a few moments of thought, she approached you, still blushing, but getting closer and closer and just covering her face, not her hard cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:04 am

He couldn't help but smile a bit, and chuckle inwardly at that. Giving her cock a soft pat but blushing, he said, "How about we go up to your room, or somewhere more private? Unless you'd prefer I help right here?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:08 am

She let out a whine "First time ah take a boy ta my room and it's cause a this~" Still she led you upstairs and into a room that had apple blossoms painted on the walls, and the rug was pink but faded like it was another color before, it was also fuzzy, and looking around it seemed a mix of being "Girly" and "Country" like you could see obvious work boots next to some pretty cowboy ones too.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:04 am

Giving her a sheepish smile, he lets her lead him upstairs. Once their, he hums and says, "Nice room." Before glancing to the still blushing young farm gal. "Now, how would you like me to help? I'm open to just about anything. Do you want to be taken, or take me instead? Or would you prefer I use my mouth."

While he was a little embarrassed, he figured being direct might be the best approach.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:31 pm

She just awkwardly waved her hands around, looking like she had no idea what to do or say "I, um, Sweetie and Scoots normally just do whatever." She muttered glowing red with embarrassment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:43 pm

Humming a bit, then nodding, Kayin went ahead and started stripping. Then he gently pushed Apple Bloom onto the bed, hands wandering a bit along her form. His own rod prodding hers as he worked to help her out of her clothes. Once she was as naked as he was, he planted a kiss on her lips... then kissed his way down, giving her member a peck or two while he made for the space between her legs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:00 pm

She sat on the bed as you gently pushed her down, she seemed almost...eager? To Obey? Like she enjoyed or at least found it comforting to be directed and wiggled out of her clothes as you moved them off of her, she seemed surprised at the kiss though and blushed brighter, and brighter as you worked down her chest and to her cock, she shivered and gasped as you kissed it, but still didn't move to touch you, letting you keep full control.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:27 pm

Smiling up at her, Kayin continued on past her pillar and sack, making for her backdoor which once he got there, he'd start working to get nice and slick as his hands rubbed along her inner thighs and her cheeks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:31 pm

She seemed surprised and briefly confused as you moved past her shaft, down her balls and let out a low mewling moan as you kissed her taint, looking surprised at how much she enjoyed it, and embarrassed at her noises, then she let out a gasp as you started paying attention to her back side, she was looking at you wide eyed with excitement and confusion both on her face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:37 pm

Only pulling his head back once he'd gotten her taint nice and lubed up, Kayin hummed softly as he shifted, bringing the head of his own member to her taint and giving a gentle prod. "I figured this might be something different for you, and help out with getting it to go down better. Tell me if you'd prefer something else~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:46 pm

She blushed "N~No it's just my, erm, first taime, with someone, I uh, finger..." She mumbled turning more red but staring at you eagerly, she seemed really into it, if a bit embarrassed by it as well "I, just wasn't expectin, Sweetie and Scoots don't have..." She was stuttering but spreading her legs more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:59 pm

Nodding in understanding, Kayin took his time slowly pushing and pressing into her, groaning at the tightness once he was inside. He worked to get every inch inside of her, and then stopped. He gave her a moment to get used to his length, before slowly starting to thrust.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:05 pm

Her cock was quivering and shaking and she was panting softly her eyes were wide and she had a goofy smile on her face, looking incredibly pleased with herself, moaning and gasping and biting her lip as you pushed more and more into her, clearly enjoying it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:09 pm

"Mhmm, let me know when you're ready for me to go faster~" Kayin said with a smile, panting just a bit as he brought it up a single notch. A part of him wanted to start going faster now, but well, this was her first time with something bigger than a finger, and he didn't want to wind up hurting her any.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:14 pm

She didn't seem to be able to speak, but she nodded and after what felt like forever but could only be a minute or two she motioned at you and rolled her wrist, nodding quickly, her eyes wide as she let out some of the cutest little moans and mewls of pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:21 pm

Smirking at her oh so adorable and cute sounds, Kayin gave a nod and started to thrust into her faster. Groaning in pleasure as he did so and working to shift and angle his thrusts, trying to hunt down her own sweet spot in her backdoor as Big Mac had done before... not that he was going to admit that aloud right now.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games