Corrupted Lorule [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Corrupted Lorule [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 9:07 am

Salla clung to you and kept suckling from you, making you cum twice before you fell asleep. When you eventually woke up, Salla had passed out and drained your breasts of every drop of milk... though they were still a bit larger than you recalled.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 1:04 am

I was slowly waking up and blushing, even with her passed out she was still latched onto my nipples, and they were feeling even more sensitive than before I came a little as I tried to pull away, so I decided to lay there and simply wait for her to wake up or someone to come in.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 27, 2023 5:13 am

Pushing Salla off was difficult as she proved clingy, but eventually wriggling yourself out and replacing you with a pillow seemed to work. It was at this point you noticed a tray with some simple food on it on the stand between the two beds, though no note of who'd brought it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 5:29 am

I blinked but simply decided to sit up and eat, and while it was a little...embarrassing to have been seen like that well, I just got tied up, bred and milked in front of a whole camp, this wasn't much of anything compared to that. Plus, I was kinda happy not to have to leave Salla's side, she was the only person I really knew here and she had helped me after all.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 27, 2023 1:34 pm

As soon as you finished eating, the door quietly opened and one of the males... or a really flat chested girl in a priestess's uniform poked in. They smiled and asked, "Morning, the High Priestess hopes you slept well. She sent me here to check on you, and see if there was anything you wanted or needed." They squirmed and blushed as they added in a lower voice, "I~I was also told that i~if you are in need of... p~personal tending, I am to be completely at your service."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 9:16 pm

I Blinked and blushed "A~ah no, I think I had enough last night." I said before blushing more, "And I don't know...is there books or something I can read to see what's changed since I've been...gone?" I asked unsurely. I had no clue what I would need in this new world I found myself in.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2023 7:22 am

"The settlement does have a library... t~though the librarian has a rather... l~lewd requirement for entry." He says, blushing as he dips his head in embarrassment. "Y~You would have to p~pleasure t~their d~dick, t~to be allowed entry."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2023 8:00 am

I blinked "If I'm being honest I always thought Librarians would be some of the lewdest people if they owned the library, after all they're all alone with books, they'd become totally lewd." I said before sighing a bit "I, um, don't have to let them breed me do I?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2023 9:59 am

The boy shakes his head, and hesitantly makes a motion of stroking and head bobbing, blushing all the while. You get the distinct impression he has had to do so before. "C~Can lead you there if you like."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2023 7:37 pm

I blinked and huffed before nodding after a moment standing up and stretching "Can someone tell Salla where I've gone if she wakes up, I'll feel bad if she doesn't know." I told the boy as I got ready to follow him.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2023 2:01 am

"I~I can write her a note." He says, hurrying to do so before guiding you through the temple and out into the settlement. You quickly notice that there aren't just regular Lorulians about, but others that you recognize and don't. Another thing you note is that the state of dress for most folks is more... revealing than you recall it generally being.

Eventually though you arrive at the library, and inside you see seated behind a desk is a lorulian with long brown hair and a bust. She's also wearing clothes that both seem out of place and yet strangely fitting for her role. She smiles as she sees you, grinning like a shark as she asks, "A new visitor~? You'll need to help tend to my needs if you wish to peruse what we have... or is it you here to do so~?" She directs the last to the boy, who turns beet red and dips his head in obvious embarrassment at her knowing, teasing tone.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 29, 2023 2:14 am

I blinked at her "Well, Does your library actually have what I need? I'm looking for history, basically what's happened since everything...happened, as well as a bestiary of sorts, for different creatures and beings that have come about? And he's just agreed to guide me, I'd never ask someone to do something like this for me, If I can do it I should." I said with a nod "If you have what I need, These are your's to use until you're satisfied." I said groping and lifting my chest a little.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2023 8:57 am

"We have history books from the time before... might have a few that tell some of what happened since the Demons and their critters arrived." She said with a hum. Then she beamed as she said, "We definitely have books on those though~!"

Motioning you around, you come face to face with a twelve inch fuck-pole, and one that has a... strangely enticing, if slightly floral scent coming from it. She pat the space under her desk as she said, "You can use your hands, tits, mouth, ass or pussy if you want, whatever you prefer or combine them all~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 29, 2023 10:16 pm

I Stared at her dick and coughed a bit "Do you prefer that I do the work here or do you like thrusting yourself?" I asked even as I approached and knelt down wrapping my breasts around her cock, this was embarrassing, I was a princess, but I had to adapt, and live, and adjust to this new world.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2023 2:39 am

"Mhm, if you don't do the work I'll likely wind up just grabbing your head and using your mouth as my cocksleeve for a bit." She said, not elaborating further as she shrugged non-committally. It seemed you would have to do some work unless you wanted to just have your face be fucked like a toy... which reminded you of what had happened in the bokoblin village...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 30, 2023 3:30 am

I remembered, and shook my head trying to block that out, instead I found myself using my breasts rapidly hiding the entirety of her cock, yeah I was sure my breasts had expanded in size, by a bit at that. Still I focused on rolling, rubbing and pleasuring her as quickly as I could.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2023 7:34 am

Fortunately, she enjoyed your breasts quite a bit, even as she focused almost all her attention on continuing to run the desk and tend to what little paperwork she had. Not that anyone else seemed to be coming in... seemed to be an easy job, but maybe she had to stay at the desk most of the time to keep an eye on who came in and out?

Regardless, after about three minutes, she pushes your head down enough for her tip to slide into your lips, firing several thick strands of cum that tasted sweeter, though mostly in comparison to what the Bokoblins had fed you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 30, 2023 8:01 am

I drunk it all down, liking the taste more than I thought I was but found myself frowning a bit...mostly because "Hmm~? Why does everyone want to cum in a hole? I thought most people with dicks would like to, cum on someone? I've never had one so I'm a bit confused." I admitted with a cough and a blush, even as I crawled out from under her desk.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2023 11:15 am

The librarian blinked. Then shrugged and chuckled as she said, "Some like showering it on people, some like to make others drink it all down... both is fun, personally." She proved such, giving her pillar a stroke or three as she shot two strands onto your face and hair.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 30, 2023 11:41 am

I blinked as she gave me two cum streaks and looked down in surprise "You're not finished? I thought dicks were done after they came...do I need to do more work with my tits to get in?" I asked her unsurely, was the deal done or not?
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games