Slutty Belle(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Slutty Belle(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:08 am

She blushed and moaned at the slap...her pants were soaked as you degraded her too "O~Oh, I~I've Never had them, B~But it's different for everyone, I~I know that the smallest time is two hours, and the longest time is twenty four, it's, it's a straight increase the more you take, But you also get a bigger dick, and, you, um, think with your new head more the more you take." She said, looking both embarrassed but interested in the idea of you on the pills.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:44 am

Sweetie Belle considered this as she casually used her magic to twist and tug the paper clips this way and that. "Mhm, sounds like one pill then to start. Two hours sounds like plenty of time for fun with it."

"Grab me some juice, and then go put on some sexy lingerie ya got. Once this grows in, you're going to tend to it~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:50 am

She got you some of Sweetie's Favorite Juice to take it with then happily went to her bed room, And by the time she came out wearing some sexy as hell sheer black lace with holes for her nipples and pussy, you had a raging hard on that was at least a foot long, probably more, and it was harder than you'd ever been before, how much of a sexy slut she was didn't help either, she was staring "M~Mistress, I~I have some boxes of T~Toys if you want? O~Or would you W~want my mouth~" She said sounding eager.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:58 am

Sweetie was panting as she sat on the couch, staring at the hard on she had. It being about a foot long (she didn't think it mattered much if it was longer) meant with how flexible she seemed to be, she was half tempted to start sucking on it herself. Which would have been beyond lewd. When Cream Heart emerged, it took every fiber of control she had to keep from leaping on and just raping her. Which... Cream Heart would enjoy, but she felt she'd cum too fast if she did that.

"B~Breasts and mouth... and try to edge me a bit... t~though not sure how well I'll do. F~First time having a dick, hehe." She admitted... which might as well as be true because this felt so different already to what she'd had before.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:02 pm

Cream Heart, you were sure she was a total slut, even though your brain was frying a little bit thanks to it trying to adjust to suddenly having a very sensitive cock. You were sure you'd cum just from some teasing, but Cream's barely their touches, kisses, the very tips of her fingers...you felt like you were going insane from how close she brought you but refused to push you over~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:09 pm

"By t-the teats of Celestia's mother... h-holy hell S-Slut... you are doing... s-such a damned good job." Sweetie managed to pant out, shivering and shuddering as she neared five minutes of this. As a sort of personal challenge, she let Cream Heart keep going, but didn't make it to ten minutes.

So just before she came, she grabbed Cream Hearts hair, and then ruthlessly slammed her cock down the bitch's throat, and didnt stop til she had cum a third or fourth time to pull out and shower the slutty whore with her seed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:17 pm

She just drank every drop of cum you poured into her throat, swallowing again and again, and cumming herself as you gave her a shower of thick jizz, her hips slamming into the floor in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:39 pm

Quaking quite a bit, Sweetie Belle grinned as she saw her cock was still hard. She hummed a bit as she used her magic to tug on the clips again, harder then before as she said, "Now bitch... brace yourself against a window with a good view outside. I'm going to rape those whorish holes of yours and give a show to anyone passing by~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:43 pm

She looked stunned, embarrassed, turned on and afraid, but, she didn't protest, instead, she shuddered "W~Whatever you want M~Mistress~" She moaned, getting up and pushed her face and tits against her front window, spreading her legs for you to have all the access you wanted, even if she looked utterly humiliated~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:58 pm

She hadn't actually fully expected her to do so, but all the same she smirked and got up. She slapped her ass a few times, grinning as she hotdogged her pillar between those cheeks. "Don't try to keep yourself quiet either... if folks here and we wind up with a show... mhm, well, all the better~"

Then she pressed herself against Cream Heart's back, lined herself up, and as she plunged into her and screamed in her own pleasured bliss, she tugged hard on the nipple clips.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:06 pm

You were slipping a bit, being more eager and forceful than you meant to, but, it felt so good inside her warm wet cunt it was almost enough to make you go completely feral, but barely, barely you kept your mind as she fucked the moaning, squealing masochistic mess that was Cream Heart, despite her whorish fucking mating call making your head spin and how tight her pussy was and how hot it was made you dick feel like it was practically melting in her milf cunt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:15 pm

"Mmhm, fuck, making my dick feel so damned good... mhm, can't get enough of this whorish slit of yours." She smacked Cream Heart's ass again, then reached around and tugged the clip on her clit as she nipped hard at an ear. "This hole is mine now, ya can only share it with others if I give ya permission, got it whore?" If Cream Heart didn't give a coherent enough answer, she'd swat her ass again and growl, "Answer me bitch!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:22 pm

She had only gurgled in pleasure at first "Y~Yes~! M~Mishtresh!" she managed to slur out even as she came and screamed, looking past her, you saw a rather surprised looking Derpy staring in, she had apparently crashed in front of the window, and was now looking at the two of you, her cock popping out of her work shorts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:25 pm

Humming as she spotted Derpy, an idea came to her and she grinned. Using her magic, she opened the window suddenly, making Cream's front half lean outside the window as she said, "C'mon Bitch, tend to our friend here with that slutty mouth of yours. Her cock's all hard and stiff and it's your fault, so you have to make up for it!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:31 pm

Derpy, promptly plastered Cream and you with cum at your words, firing a tidal wave of cum and coating both of you before Cream managed to trap her cock head in her mouth and start swallowing as fast as possible, there was now a massive pile of thick cum in Cream's living room.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:43 pm

Laughing with perverse delight, Sweetie Belle grabbed Derpy and pulled her in for a heated kiss that she did her utmost to make sure was possibly one of the best kisses Derpy may have ever gotten. When she broke the kiss, she giggled and said, "Feel free to rape her throat~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:59 pm

Derpy, didn't move, just fired out round of jizz into Cream's mouth, standing still as a boulder, and when Cream couldn't take anymore she gave both of you a second coating of her still crazy thick cum, then she bleated and flew off, bright red, her whole body flushed as she tried to fix her pants while flying away, and while cream wasn't trying to keep quite, she was currently gargling cum as she moaned, muffling her quite a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:14 pm

Smirking and quite pleased with how that had turned out, Sweetie pulled Cream back into the house and closed the window... then shoved her face into the puddle of Derpy's jizz as she started raping her ass too, pulling out and alternating between pussy and ass every dozen thrusts or so as she felt her own cock growing closer.

"Such a good job slut. Bet ya made her day~" Sweetie Belle purred.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:53 pm

Cream was cumming hard around you, and licking up the cum you shoved her into, honestly with how she was acting you half thought this might be the first cock she'd gotten since Button was born!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:17 am

Smirking quite a bit, Sweetie went all out as she worked towards climax. She clawed, slapped, bit and manhandled the slutty MILF as she drove into her again and again. Her magic tugged and twisted on the clips for her naughty bits til she was sure they were going to all be sore and extra sensitive for the next few days. Only when Cream Heart had managed to lick up the mess Derpy had left did Sweetie finally cum, hard enough that once it ran out, the cock seemed to vanish.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games