Futaville(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futaville(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:22 am

The other one woke up a start as Eliza came inside you with a moan, but didn't move. The other looked at you, then turned bright red "I~I didn't Nap!" She retorted "I~I Simply R~Rested my eyes!" She insisted, obviously embarrassed "I~I simply let you have fun W~While I did so for your attempt at pleasuring me!" She looked away with a huff, turning more red as her tongue darted out and tasted the cum on her face.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:32 am

"Sure, keep telling yourself that~" Clark said with a laugh, tone showing he didn't buy it for an instant. His ass squeezed down briefly on the futa inside him, whom he gave a peck to the face then an ear nibble as he said, "I haven't had any food yet, so I think I'm gonna detach and go grab a bite round town. Slip your number under my door though and I'll call ya or swing by your place sometime~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:40 am

The Other Futa, not Eliza looked at you, then blushed "Y~You could come to M~My place, F~For Pleasuring me I~I w~wouldn't mind F~feeding you." she stuttered out, "I~I'm Ash, Ash Lexington." She introduced herself finally, looking embarrassed as she realized she hadn't before.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:02 am

"Clark Pines, and I'll keep that in mind~" He said with a purr and a wink as he slowly disentangled himself. His legs wobbled a bit, but after stretching a bit and giving himself a moment, he was able to walk well enough. He blew them both a kiss before heading back to his place, taking a very quick hot shower, then getting dressed in something sure to draw the eyes before heading out as he looked up good places to eat in the area.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:13 am

Ash looked upset and confused as you left and didn't head for her home with her, instead went to your own. As you tried to look up places to eat you saw a few mom and pop style restaurants were around town as well as some fast food places. Oddly enough there wasn't any big name restaurants that you could find. Though there was a couple Mexican and a Chinese place as well.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:19 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Since I didn't quite catch what she'd meant, am going to go with Clark thinking she was meaning in the future rather than then.

Scanning the selection and humming as he sashayed his way out of the apartment, Clark soon decided on one of the Mom and Pop places nearby that said it served breakfast and brunch. It was a bit later now after that orgy, but he was still in a breakfast mood.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:29 am

You got to the place easy enough but your Waitress being a girl in a Cow Print Bikini with cum dripping was a bit of a Surprise. "Hello! I'm Clair Clements, I'll be your Waitress today, sorry about the mess Breakfast rush of horny futa, you know how it is!" She said panting a little with a smile. as she led you to your seat "So, Here's the Menu, The Sex Menu, and do you want any drinks, I am Lactating so I can get you a glass of fresh milk, that isn't always an option." She explained with a cheerful smile, setting everything out.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:32 am

Clark was, indeed, not prepared for this in the slightest. Where around futa he seemed to have no problem taking the lead, in fact he enjoyed seeking to be the one on top... girls always seemed to have the exact opposite reaction. He was shy and bashful and submissive around them, nodding meekly as he said, "I~It's no problem at all miss." with a blush as he took his seat. He blushed even at more at all that, and before he could even think it through, said, "W~Whatever you think is best M~Miss C~Clements."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:38 am

She smirked at you playfully "Whatever I think's best? Well~ I got creampied enough that you can buy the Creampie Buffet~ If you lick all the cum out of my pussy you get a discount on the rest of your meal, but if you fail you have to tip me half the meal's cost~" She purred "And I hear good things about my milk so at least you should try that~" She teased with a wink.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:48 am

Again, before Clark could think it through, he found himself nodding his head and blushing even more. His dick was hard and twitching in his shorts as he said, "T~That sounds like a good deal... t~the C~Creampie Buffet t~then and y~your m~milk, p~please and thank you." His eyes glanced back and forth between the cum leaking down her leg and the slightly leaking of her nipples through the top, shivering in excitement.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:38 am

She leaned down and kissed your lips with a smirk "I'll go get a glass to start you off hun~" She purred with a teasing giggle, walking off with a strut, showing off just how bouncy her ass was as she got a glass, came back, and easily milked herself at your table, filling the glass in front of you and climbing up, taking her bottoms off and showing her completely cum soaked pussy off to you "Order up~" She purred with a smirk.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:05 pm

Clark could only watch with interest and rising anticipation. When she returned with the glass, he found himself just a bit disappointed he didn't get to drink it straight from the tap... but once her folds were presented to him, he nodded like a good boy and leaned in. Tasting futa cum made him moan, but despite it coming from futa, it was currently leaking from a pretty, sexy girl, and he found he couldn't work up any ability to try and be forceful.

So instead, he simply did what a good boy should do, lapping away and moaning softly as his eyes grew lidded, looking up at her as his hands slowly rubbed along her inner thighs too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:19 pm

She giggled seeming to catch your disappointment "Straight from the tap costs extra, let's see how much you can stomach licking up before we add any costs~" She purred guiding you to a pussy that was more filled with cum than your ass was this morning, licking and licking and licking you weren't sure how long but it was at least ten minutes before you even got the first taste of her and not the overpowering taste of futa jizz, and plenty was still leaking out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:25 am

He gives a slightly high nod, too busy getting off drinking up so much futa cum from within the confines of a sexy girl's pussy. He might have imagined that gulping down so much futa jizz would have made him get back into a more forceful state... but for some reason, even before he finally got to taste her, he remained a submissive, dutiful, obedient, and good boy cleaning her up as his eyes remained hazy in a light and pleasant fog of lust.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:19 am

Honestly it took you another five minutes after that to get her mostly cleaned up, and even then you found if you pressed on her womb a little more cum would squirt out, even as it was slowly becoming more and more of her taste and less and less of the jizz taste, her hands were going through your hair and she was rolling her hips a bit with a pleased hum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:49 am

The feeling of her fingers going through his hair muddle his thoughts further, and Clark loses himself a bit as he finds himself simply diligently lapping at her folds, not concerned with seeking out the futa jizz anymore as he finds her own taste to be quite the treat. Frankly at this point, with how hazy his eyes are and lost in his task, short of her pulling him back or telling him to stop, he'd likely just continue.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:39 am

It took her almost another ten minutes, and her finally cumming and dripping her pussy juices down your chin before she realized you were completely out of it, then she got up and snapped her fingers in front of your face with a giggle "Wow~ I've had futa go crazy and lose themself fucking me...but never from anyone eating me out~ You okay?" She asked trying to see if you'd wake back up or were fully out of it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:22 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

will roll 8, nope, still out of it

Even as his stomach rumbled in protest, declaring his need for food, he was still rather out of it. Enough so that he licked at her fingers as if they were her folds still as he moaned in submissive delight, wriggling about before soon suckling on them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:51 am

She huffed looking amused and confused by you, before shaking you a bit, she seemed to giggle a bit "Hmm~ If you stay out of it~ I'm gonna assume you want the most expensive stuff I can offer?" She asked "Say nothing if yes~" She teased poking you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:25 am

The shaking manages to get him out of it, though almost not soon enough. Clark squeaks and apologizes, then blushingly asks for a plate of french toast with sausage links before dipping his head shyly and sipping softly at the glass of milk, humming at the different but sweet taste.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games