A Little Orc in You[Tes]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Little Orc in You[Tes]

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:42 pm

She shivers as you keep reminding her of everything that had happened since she'd woken up to find you teasing her virgin body. Still, she proves resistant shaking her head as you continue prepping her pucker for whatever you might have planned for it. "N-n-nothing that d-d-dirty tho-though." Still, her body is too locked up by pleasure to make even token efforts to stop you.

Her pussy gushed and squelched around your cock as you continued to plow the kitty while working her tight, hot pucker. She gasps when you pull momentarily from her asshole to reach to the nightstand. Her eyes follow with a mixture of curiosity, fear, and anticipation. As you close your grip around the bottle of lube, she bit her lip. "Wh-what's that f-f-f-for?"

She continues watching as you bring it above her ass letting a thick dollop fall into the crack of her ass. It's cool causing her to shiver, but you know it'll warm as you rub it into her flesh. Soon her ass can do little to stop you as her pucker's grip frequently slips from your digit, still she requires a little more stretching before you feel you knuckle against her backdoor. She shivers once again as you ask her your question remaining quiet for a moment, but your continued assault seems to wear her down. "Y-y-yes! Why does it f-feel so g-g-good?"
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:47 pm

"Because that's what all your holes were made for." I chuckle, thrusting hard into her to prove my point. "To be used and give you unimaginable pleasure in doing so." I didn't particularly care if she was reluctant, but I wanted to see how far I could pull her along without actually forcing her as I wanted her to keep coming back for more after tonight.

Pulling out my finger and replacing it with my thicker thumb I release her hair and reach down, snaking my other hand our her hip and inbetween her legs to rub her little clit, bulging out from under it's hood by the space my cock demanded within her. I wanted to make her cum with my digit deep in her ass to make her associate the feeling with the pleasue I gave her a bit lower, picking up the speed and force of my lunges into her tight velvety depth again as I keep up the constant assault on her love button.

The last part of it was that she needed to say what I was doing to her, to not let her compartmentalize it away as she got overwhelmed with the different sensations. "Say it! Where is my thumb right now?"
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:49 pm

She groaned pulling the pillow to her face trying to hide herself and muffle her voice as you kept assaulting her body with far more pleasure than any recently deflowered virgin would be able to handle. However, when you replaced your index finger with your much thicker thumb and teased her clit, it all came crashing down. First, the hair on her tail bristled, then her back arched, and she yowled out as her pussy and ass tried to milk both of its respective intruders as she easily came from all the pleasure you'd assaulted her with.

She was still in this state when you demanded to know where you had your thumb, she bit her lip but quickly shouted out, "My butt, it's in my butt." It was a bit funny hearing a girl cumming from her ass to use the word butt. She had clearly enjoyed this activity, but she was holding onto some semblance of her former innocence. The question was, would you let her keep it for now and erode it with time, or make her face the new her head on.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:14 pm

I kept fucking her through her orgasm as her walls began caving in on me, the feeling of bringing this petite catgirl to the edges of pleasure and hearing her cries driving me mad as well as closer to my own climax, not that that would be a problem. "And you love getting your little butt stuffed, don't you?!" I hiss, my cock throbbing and hardening inside her tight confines even more as I go for sprint to the finish.

Keeping up the same thing but harder and faster I prepare to give her womb the filling it never knew but always craved, burying every last inch inside her and only madly moving my hand on her clit as I pump her little kitty full of cum, my back arching with my face looking up at the ceiling as I groan, moan and then pant, filling her to the brim and then some, thick rivulet escaping when I extract myself from her holes.

Woodling a bit on the matress I move around her and sit on the pillow next to her, leaning against the headboard and petting her hair and ears, my soiled cock bowing down towards the bed. I make her look at me and nudge her over between my legs. "And that's why you're gonna suck my cock and make it hard again. Because we want it nice and hard to stuff it up you butt, right?"
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:48 pm

Continuing to assail her even as she was already cumming only seemed to drive her wilder as she began to dig her fingers into your mattress. There was some variation in what feline features catgirl's possessed, and you'd heard some had actual claws, but this girl didn't seem to have this, or your sheets would probably have been shredded with the way she was wildly kneading it with her fingers. "Yes, my butt feels so good!"

When your orgasm hit, you felt her yowl out once again. Her orgasm seemed to grow more intense making you wonder if she was having two simultaneously. By this point, her cunt was wringing your cock as if trying to squeeze the cum out of you as she eagerly received your thick load. The seal of her vulva around your cock is so strong that when you bloat her to the point that your spunk escapes it squirts out in a jet that splatters your sack and thighs.

She goes limp when you pull out panting heavily as she tries to catch her breath while you wave your cock covered in both your combined, pungent sexual fluids demanding that she get you back hard to stick it in her butt. She looks at it clearly a bit intimidated. "It's so thick though. Will it even fit?" Her eyes don't come off of it clearly not that afraid of your sex.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:41 pm

"Would you have though it could fit into your little pussy before it did?" I ask her, the answer obvious and not needed to be said out loud. "It will fit. Trust me~" I muse, stroking her hair reassuringly while also nudging her closer to my crotch. I could certainly force my cock inbetween her cute little lips again like I did before.

Then again it would be more fun to see how much she already started to depend on the pleasures I introduced her to. So I ask her rather accusingly "Or do you want to just stop and leave, now that you got what you wanted?", my cock dangling in front of her face waiting to be awakened from it's short slumber to give her much more than her innocent brain slowly started to comprehend.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:04 am

She bites her lip and casts her gaze to the side when you ask her about her pussy accepting it. You could remember how much her little vulva resisted taking your length, and you'd heard a girl never forgets her first time, so she likely remembers it in great detail as well.

Her eyes return to you when you dangle your cock enticingly before her offering her the chance to walk away making her face the decision of whether or not she really wants to have this end so soon. Her eyes lock on your head as a dollop of pre forms heavy with your musk, and soon what little will she had to resist crumbles as she laps at it with her small tongue. One lash, then another, and soon she's captured your head between her lips practically nursing your length.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:02 pm

I really enjoyed watching the gradual process of the promise of simply getting more of my cock weighed up against taking it up her tiny ass slowly swaying in my favor as the gears in her head turned. Of course then again the sliding of her tungue over my glans quickly overtook that on the purely physical level.

"That's what I thought." I praise her, scratching her lightly behind those sensitive ears as her lips started envoloping my semi-hard member. Reaching down though I then took both her hands and placed them around the base of my shaft. "Stroke what you can't take." I muse, starting her on the motion I wanted from her for a few repetitions before I let her go on her own, laying back to simply enjoy her attemopt to suck my hardening cock.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:05 pm

She shivered as you praised her still clearly embarrassed by what was going on but making no move to try and get out of it even now. It was like you'd put her into a trap, and everything she was doing was simply trapping her deeper and deeper until she had no way of escaping. It was practically like she was trapping herself now.

You felt her purr a little as if instinctively when you scratched her behind the ears letting the vibrations of her throat send waves of pleasure into your rod. Placing her hands on the rest, you found her fingers slid smoothly over you thanks to the femcum her pussy had coated your length in. Finally, she managed to get the frenulum past her lips, but you could feel her mouth was already full of you. The only way she'd be able to fit any more of yourself into her mouth would be to throat you.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:54 pm

I groan appreciatly and soon my cock reaches it's full potential yet again, filling her small mouth completly with just the glans as her hands wrestle with the slick rest of it. I really wanted to force myself down that tiny throat, seeing it flex and swallow behind her chin from my point of view, but I was already going to soon push the limits of her tiny asshole further than she was probably going to willingly give up and I wanted her to feel somewhat in control right until then.

Taking her out of her trance I push her head of my cock with my hand on top of it, looking her straight in her eyes as I smile and plant a deep kiss on her lips. "Good job. Now you should pour a bunch of this on there and then I want you to ride it." I muse, handing her the bottle of lube. "That way you can dictate how fast we're going." I reassure her, not only expecting to enjoy laying back as she forces me up her chute quite a bit, but eager to pull her down whatever was left ouside once I'd gotten impatient. The only question remaining was when that would be.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:49 pm

She certainly was getting into it as when you pulled your cock free, her tongue stuck out giving you the chance to catch it with your mouth. There's a bit of your taste on her lips as you continue to make out with her for a moment before giving her orders about how she's going to take you into her ass. Holding the bottle of lube while you lay yourself down, she looked from your cock to the bottle clearly having forgotten why she'd been prepping your cock again, and the memory certainly has her nervous.

She squeezes the bottle letting a thick glob of lube fall onto your glans while her other hand begins stroking you to spread it. The concern on her face doesn't fade as she spreads more and more sliding her hand up and down your length. At this point, it's starting to seem like she might be taking her time to delay the inevitable. Her hands don't stop their motions of spreading more and more of the lube.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:06 pm

I watched her over saturating my glistening cok in more and more lube for a bit, chuckling inwardly until it got to the point of deminishing returns and the lube only began to puddle up under me. I wanted her to get it as ready as she felt needed to invade her tight backdoor, but at this point I had to intervene.

"That's enough for now Cathy. It's time to get up on it!" I grinned, reaching her her arm to pull her towards he, leaning forward to catch her lips with mine again, distracting her with my tungue wrestling with hers and my arms wrapping around her, reaching down to knead her cheeks as I lay back down and pull her with me, my cock pressed against her body and left a trail up lube down her middle until it cleared her slit and snapped upwards.

At that point I realease her lips and push her to sit up on me, my slick member sandwiched between ber cheeks as I caress her upper body, squeezing her perky tits when I got up there. "Now reach back, get up onto your knees and sit down on my cock like a good little girl..."
Tes

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:29 am

She jumps as you speak as if she'd forgotten you were even there while she over-lubed your cock. She looked at you as you grabbed her with a mix of shame and embarrassment before you caught her lips in a kiss that she quickly melted into as you brought her into position. Pulling her up over your cock, you felt her lip tremble and her voice moan right into your mouth as you dragged your cock against her form.

She blinked when you pulled away reminding her that she was to be the one to defile her back door with your length. You had given her the chance to walk away, but since she didn't, she was going to take responsibility for her sexual awakening. Reaching back, she wrapped her fingers around your cock hesitating a moment when you throbbed in her grip, but soon enough, she pushed the head against her pucker which quivered at the barest touch of your glans.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:43 pm

Feeling her tight pucker against the tip of my cock, I look up to her face, not wanting to miss the moment of her loosing her next virginity in a single day. She was hopelessly unterprepared but seemingly entranced by the doors I've opened up to her, which made the experience all the sweeter.

Massaging her tits I encourage her to take the next inevitable step. "Relax. It will go the easiest if you push out from inside while you but more of your weight on it."

I was still wondering how far I could push her only verbally since I doubted this was the last stop in stretching her willingness, even if I was somewhat sure that that point would come somewhere on her long way down.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:28 pm

Her cheeks are crimson with a blush as she rubs your cockhead against her crinkled pucker. It was clear how nervous she was as you noticed she was holding her breath.

Knowing that would only make things harder on her, you give her encouragement. She lets out a whimpering, shivering moan as you massage her tits more. Her breathing levels off, and her hips push back against you. One hand comes down to rest on your muscled chest to help her balance herself out while her other kept your cock steady.

Taking a deep breath, she takes your advice her pucker twitching as she started pushing her weight down on your cock. You felt the pressure on your dick as she leaned her back against your slowly building while her virgin pucker resisted your entry.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:09 pm

Starting to think that despite her conflicted feelings pushing her along Cathy might not be able to go through with it on her own, I wait patiently for the perfect moment to give her the push she needed to get off the starting line. Slowly I felt her rosebud clench with longer and longer intervals between where she manages to relax as she puts her weight on it before her reflexes take over and close her backdoor shut again.

One of my hands begins to wander away from her breast, caressing her side and hip until I feel like she was almost there only to pucker up once more. Brushing over her skin I go further upwards, reaching behind her to graze over her shoulderblade, grabbing her shoulder from behind as she goes for her next attempt which quickly turns to our combined attempt without her knowing.

Pulling her down I clench my hips and push them up from under her, hopefully breaching her resisting backdoor to let her get to work on taking what followed.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:03 am

You feel her skin tremble wherever your fingers choose to wander over her flesh. Indeed, she seemed to be both intrigued and a little frightened about having you inside of her. Finally, you manage to pull her down at the same time as she starts to test you against her pucker again. This time, her eyes roll back, a whimper escapes her lips, and her entire body freezes as the head of your cock finally forces its way past her virgin pucker.

Her ass is tight and warm even compared to her little pussy fitting snuggly around you like a glove. You fail to notice that she'd stopped breathing when you entered her until she started gasping only a few seconds later. "It-it feels so much bigger and w-warmer back there."

Placing her hands on your chest, she pushes more weight down as she starts to lift up once again stopping just as the tip of your cock threatens to exit her before she pushes herself back down taking an additional inch of your length this time.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:54 am

In time with her I throw my head back and hiss in pleasure when she finally slips over the tip and envelopes it in velvety liquid heat. "That's because you're even smaller and hotter back there~" I muse looking up at her, the tightness of her clamping asshole almost painful on my glans.

Having helped her over the biggest hurdle I mostly lay still, my hands resting around her hips to grab and grope at her small tight ass as she rocks her body back and forth pivoting with her arms posted of on my pecs. Reaching even deeper, I start caressing the wrinkly skin of her opening as it stretches around my shaft, drawing them back and forth over it to keep it lubed and ready for the next inch at all times.

"That's it...Up and down...Back and forth. Find your rythm and take a bit more each time. You're starting to love it, aren't you? Having your little asshole wrapped around my cock...You want to have it all, don't you?"
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:48 am

Her eyes roll up as she begins to take your length letting her voice call out lewdly as she is forced open for the first time. She shakes her head when you tell her its her tightness. "Nnngh, it's so BIG!" Her hips continue moving doing their best to take you deeper though her tightness makes it a trying experience for her.

Her fingers tense against your abs letting her nails lightly drag against you, and her tail lashes furiously behind her as she has trouble holding back. She doesn't have a lot of junk in her trunk, but you're able to mold what is there in your hands with enough force. Her pucker trembles as you begin working the already overstuffed hole around your shaft even more.

You feel a trickle of her pussy juice drip onto your crotch showing just how soaked she was stretching her back door as the pleasure of her ass was etched into every inch of her being by your cock. She continues shaking her head as adorable groans and mews are forced from her lips no matter how much she struggles against the pleasure she's experiencing. Finally, she breaks, crying out in pleasure as she finally gets half of your cock into her. "Yeashhshshsh, it feelsh sho good shpreading out my ashhole."
Firehead

Postby Tes » Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:25 pm

I allow her to pause at this new milestone for a couple of fleeting moments, watching the spectacle that was happening before me as her insides molded around the first half of my cock. Then I lean up I take one of her hard nipples between my lips, rolling my tungue around it and grazing over it with my teeth as I transition into more of a sitting position.

Slowly guiding her ass up almost all the way off my cock, her clit journeys over my hard abs tentalizingly. When I feel her tiny backdoor catch on the rim of my glans I slow down to a halt, looking up into her hazy eyes as I push her all the way down in one smooth motion to were the circular pattern in the lubed surface of my dick marked her progess, a bit overeager in fact and overshooting it by another inch.

The senstation pushes a panting like noise from my mouth and like my young self that has just ridden his first rollercoaster all I could thing about was a single tought. Again!

And in contrast to my fathers hand on my shoulder when I went rushing in for another ride that day, there was nothing stopping me. My urges simple won and I repeated the same motion over and over with varying speed and intensity.
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games