Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:35 am

She goes ahead taking a seat on your back. Both her ass and crotch rubbing right atop your spine. Her tail laid down touching your own in a few spots, but it's unclear if it was intentional or not. She leans forward and you feel her crotch press against your back. The wetness of it catches you off guard until you realize she'd just been dipped in the water.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:28 am

I try to focus on my breathing, as strained as it was, and not dismiss any thoughts about what if the wetness wasn't water. God, my dick is threatening to hoist me up!
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:46 pm

As she continues working her hands into your shoulders it's hard for her not to shift a little on your back which feels like it's rubbing her crotch against your spine. Her tail also moves each time she shifts touching against your own every now and then.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:34 am

No no no! This is clearly not 'sibling bonding!' She is grinding her vagina along my spine, and I can't even call her out on it anymore! ... Fine... If that's how she wants to play... I can do that two... With a swift movement, my tail wraps around hers, coiling around it like a snake does it's prey, not letting her escape.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Uh oh... his dominant switch got flipped!
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:35 am

Far from trying to escape, your sister snickers above you. Wrapping your tails with hers meant the two were now entwined, and she gave a firm squeeze back while her hands continued massaging your shoulders only getting firmer in their ministrations. "Feeling a little affectionate, sister? I don't think we've ever held each other so close."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:29 am

"Well, you've been showering me with the affection," I retort, not done yet... but waiting... content to wait for an opening for now.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:36 pm

She gives your tail another squeeze as you begin biding your time. "Oh, what's the matter? Getting cold talons? You're the one that started this impromptu hug." She continues giving your tail the occasional squeeze as she starts moving down to your upper back. The longer you wait, the less frequently she thinks to do anything with your entwined tails. By the time, she's about halfway down your back, her focus appears to be entirely on the massage though she doesn't pull her tail from yours. If she goes any lower, she'll have to move her tail away, so now would be your last chance.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:32 pm

I retort to her jibbing by squeezing her tail as I lean back and wait. As she adjust her position, I strike, using my tail to pull her to the side as I push off the ground, rotating so I'll land face down on top of her.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:58 am

Your sister falls to the side smirking at you as you straddle her. "Oh, what praytell is my sister planning to do in this position?" Her tail, still entwined with your own playfully tickles the very tip of her tail against your own as she waits to see what you're planning.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:33 am

"Well, considering you have established rubbing our crotches over the other as mere skinship..." I point out, letting my leg rub against her crotch for emphasis, before giving her a smirk, "Skinship."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:50 am

She gives you a smirk. "Who was rubbing what? My dear sister, you have a simply scandalous mind." She doesn't resist your rubbing even as she denies your accusation.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:31 am

"I think you are protesting too much," I retort, before sliding up so I'm straddling her belly, letting my cock bounce against her firm tits, "I'm just returning the favor."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:19 pm

"Oh, I'm not protesting. Just making observations. For example, that's certainly not something a little sister should even have let alone be rubbing on her big sis' body." She gives your cock a wry smile. "It is an impressive size, especially for a lady's."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:36 am

I think about asking if she's seen a lot of lady's cocks... but the thought makes triggers a surprising flash of rage. Instead I pivot and instead comment, "Again, the lady doth protest to much." I move on to massaging her, especially the muscles around her collarbone, trying to put negative thoughts out of my head.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:00 am

She chuckles, "Again, not a protest, just an observation." She relaxes as you begin massaging her collar. Casting out intrusive thoughts proves to be difficult with your dick resting against her chest. She's certainly flatter than mother, but that's probably due to the fact that she hasn't had any children yet.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:54 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

By negative thoughts, I more meant him thinking about his sister having experience with other dicks. That... makes him upset. After all, she is his sister

"Mother often had me do this, since she complained about her breasts weighing her down," I comment on what I'm doing, as my thoughts turn to how big her breasts would be with a child... my child in her belly. I can feel my dick throb at this thought. I gulp as I continue the massage, imagining a stream of milk slow flowing from each breast... to suckle on them as I thrust into her womb...
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:20 pm

She had laid back with her eyes closed, but one jumped open when your cock throbbed against her breast. "What was that, dear sister? You seem strangely excited rubbing yourself against my breast." Her hands moved suddenly wrapping her tits around your dick. While they were smaller than your mother's, they were also much firmer having not yet been transformed by motherhood. Giving you a smirk, she simply held them together tightly without moving them.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:44 pm

I gasp in pleasure at the sudden pressure, before snidely retorting, "You're more eager then mother. She at least wanted some of the lead up before getting to the main massage." The thought of her milky breasts only increased as I thrust into them, imagining I'm using her own breast milk as lube.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:16 pm

"Oh, I wasn't aware there was a procedure. How many minutes did you rest your cock against mother's bosom before she started giving you the tit job you so obviously wanted?" She let her tits go allowing the tightness around your swollen member loosen as a churlish smile crosses her face.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:21 pm

"Oh? So you're just giving a titjob to your sister, who is giving you a massage?" I retort, with a small smile of my own. My hands begin moving towards her tits, pressing my thumbs against her nipples to tease her, as my hands take over applying pressure, while getting a good feel for her breasts.
Sallin_Kari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games