New Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:30 am

The lady blinked and looked down "Is she a slut or did you just mind fuck a virgin?" She asked, soon talking with her daughter and ignoring you, her sweaty cock bigger than her daughter's by far was swaying as you heard them talk back and forth, though you cared less and less about their words.

((Do a 3d100-1d100 will roll))
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:05 am

The conversation didn't interest Kylie in the slightest. Her pussy still felt needy and achy, and so she was quick to crawl over as they ignored her and shift around. With her cock still hard, she raised her hips, and then slammed on home, letting loose a needy, eager, slutty moan as she impaled herself upon the futa cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:20 am

The conversation stalled, but soon enough you were getting a hard fucking from a fuck dick, filling you with bliss as it continued on and were getting your face guided towards the daughter's bent over body, her ass and pussy in plain view but her cock soft, the milf was currently fucking you.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:49 am

"Y~Yesssssshhhhhh f~fuuuuuck~!" Kylie moaned and mewled out, her legs shaking as she rocked her hips back into the fuck pillar, all while she grabbed onto the daughters ass, groping, kneading, even giving it a bit of a spank before she started lapping away at both her lower holes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:56 am

The Milf Leaned down "After I cum you're coming home with my daughter and me~ You have to stay awake unless you wanna get left here~" she sped up her thrusts, slamming against your filled womb without a care.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:07 am

Panting and nodding, Kylie decided to go ahead and try and stay awake, eager to keep this pleasure going and have some more fun wherever there home was. She ate out the daughter's folds as she came again around the Milf, her folds clinging to and doing their damndest to milk her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:13 am

((74 Vs 72))

It wasn't easy, mostly because the Milf very obviously had much much more experience, before she even came once she made you cum harder and more than the daughter had, the daughter even came from your tonguing a few times too, before you were finally filled and had the hottest cum yet flood your womb, and then soon enough you were in the back seat of a car leaning against the tired and lightly napping daughter.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:16 am

Panting and shuddering, Kylie moaned and wriggled. She was barely conscious, but appreciating the chance to rest as she snugged the daughter, petting her as cum leaked from her body. She didn't remember if they grabbed her clothes, though she did see her purse. That was nice of them at least.

"Mmhm, had sooooooooooo much fun at gym~ played with cute trap, made him so blushie and happy... then played with you two and had even more fun hehehe~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:23 am

The milf chuckled as the daughter slumpped over asleep, face first into your cummy cunt "I'm Kasa, that Elisabelle, I call her Eli." she told you "And she was a virgin, so I best hope you're gonna be a good girl for my daughter, since she's obsessed with you now~" Kasa purred looking at you in her mirror briefly as she drove.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:34 am

Kylie squeaked and blushed at that, but then smiled a bit as she thought about it. She'd never as a guy really had too many be interested with her, so the idea of someone obsessed with her sounded nice. "I~I'll certainly try my best Miss Kasa."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:39 am

She hummed "Good, cause your other option was spending life tied up as a fuck slave in her room, plus, no offense but you don't look like you could care for the baby on your own~" Kasa purred with a laugh.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:49 am

"None taken... I-I only just started living on my own recently, and its taking some adjusting to get used to it." She said, even as she blushed hard and came a bit at the idea of them making her into such a thing. She found herself wondering just what Kasa would think that just saying that was enough to put her over the edge.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:54 am

Kasa chuckled at you "Did you just cum? Wow how repressed were you? I mean, a sexy girl like you should have plenty of fun, unless your daddy was trying to hide you away or something?" She asked while Eli moaned softly into your cunt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:07 am

"Y~Yeah I~I was uh, rather repressed." Kylie offered, which wasn't wrong. She did add however, "I~I've also found that m~my body is q~quite... s~sensitive. THe other day I came just from groping my breasts." She reached down, running her hand through Eli's hair as she shivered and rubbed her cummy cunt against her new girlfriend.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:17 am

After a few rubs your girlfriend was sucking her mother's cum out of your cunt as Kasa made a confused but interested noise at your admission.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:23 am

"I~Its true... n~never really tried playing with myself before... s~so maybe my body being sensitive and getting to do lewd things for the first time made it easy to do so." She said with a blush, then began to moan as Eli ate out her pussy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:28 am

Kasa laughed "Oh, but you're perverted enough to let my sleeping daughter lick up her mother's cum from your used pussy~?" She teased, though she didn't seem made about it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:35 am

"W~Well, I~I also..." She began, sharing what had happened at the goodwill as well and her own fun back at her apartment as she moaned eagerly as Eli worked at her.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games