Monster Girl Lands [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Monster Girl Lands [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 16, 2021 7:18 am

You woke up on the docks, but there was a slight problem with your waking up. Mainly, you were being fucked in your throat, between your breasts, and your ass and pussy both were being stuffed as well by futa imps!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 16, 2021 7:21 am

I squealed and started struggling, my head hurt, my formerly virgin pussy was incredibly sore, my ass was sore, my throat felt bruised, hell my tits felt all mauled and bruised too, what the hell happened?!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 16, 2021 7:31 am

Your head briefly manages to piece together a likely scenario- in your drunken wanderings, you'd stumbled onto the docks and passed out. And some passing futa imps decided to have some fun with you when they found you. Given how sore you felt, this had happened at least several times now as they kept hammering away.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 16, 2021 7:37 am

I felt incredibly sore and tried to move or stop them, but my hangover mixing with not eating anything, and with how sore and used my body felt I ended up giving up, and just laying there, forced to cum as my overly sensitive holes took there rough uncaring cocks, it made me feel like little more than a sex toy, and I felt embarrassed and to my shame a bit turned on.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 16, 2021 8:00 am

You weren't just a bit turned on you soon found out. You were excessively turned on. The shame and embarrassment only added to and enhanced it as you found yourself actually enjoying just being used as nothing more than a cocksleeve. The realization they might even see you as such made you cum again on top of everything else even as they began to fill you once again.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Trait gain
Like a Sex Toy- you take greater pleasure from just being used as a fucksleeve by others, and if someone simply grabs you to make use of you you are at a disadvantage for resisting.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 16, 2021 8:03 am

I blushed and moaned, shuddering as I came hard around them, so hard that I passed out again, and couldn't move or anything until they finished, even after they finished I was shuddering and cumming, my sore abused body felt so good that I came harder than ever before and was needing to reboot, I could only hope that they(Didn't) let me go as I past out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 16, 2021 10:04 am

They didn't actually let you go. In fact, when you woke up again, you were in stocks with a sign next to you that said, "Public Cocksleeve, feel free to use!" and were busy having your pussy fucked again while an imp girl ground her pussy against your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 16, 2021 10:10 am

I squeaked and blushed, before realizing I wasn't going to get out of this and started lapping at her cum soaked pussy, eating who knew how many loads of cum out of her as my pussy was used, already I could feel that both my lower holes were well stretched.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 16, 2021 10:15 am

Once again, being used like nothing more than a toy got you horny and turned on, though unfortunately things seemed to stop after a bit and you were left there feeling a bit hungry. Then however, you heard some clop clopping and saw a Centaur coming on over towards you. She smirked and said, "Was told there good fucktoy on docks... came to try you out~ Which end you want more, front, or back~?"

She showed off a nearly two foot long horse cock with a smirk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 16, 2021 10:20 am

I shuddered and moaned "B~Back~ Please~" I stuttered, staring wide eyed, and shuddering as cum dripped from my pussy and ass, I was coated, naked, and I was so fucking horny~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 16, 2021 12:01 pm

Nodding, she clops on around you, then braces her front hooves over the stocks as she slams herself all the way in, your stomach bulging as she claims your womb with her equine fuckpole.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 16, 2021 12:08 pm

I squealed, my eyes rolling up as I came, the feeling of her heavy balls slapping my thighs, and with how sensitive I was from the orgasms from before, I was a drooling, moaning mess with the lewdest Ahegao Bitch face in town~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 16, 2021 12:37 pm

She chuckled as she looked down at you. "Enjoying yourself?" She asked as she started off at a decent pace, her heavy balls slapping into you with each thrust.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 16, 2021 12:41 pm

I moaned out long, loud and lewd, enjoying it, and eager to meet her thrusts with my own "Y~Yesh Mam~" I felt so dirty, so used, so soaking wet~ My Mind felt like mush and I was loving it~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 16, 2021 12:52 pm

She smirked and kept using you, treating you more like a used cocksleeve then anything else as she focused more on her pleasure. When she finally came a few mintues later though, she hummed, then laughed and broke you free of the stock before just slinging you on her back and making her way through the streets. Seemed like she was taking you somewhere!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 16, 2021 12:54 pm

I laid on her back unable to even try and question her, my pussy was stretched out and I felt myself fading off into sleep as I laid against her warm body, cum dripping from me as my body tried to recover.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 16, 2021 12:59 pm

You catch her mentioning she's taking you to her tribe as you fade in and out, and once or twice you're conscious enough she gives you some food and water. However, at some point you pass back out again.

When you next wake up however, its sitting beside a tree, with a strange woman with furry legs and the biggest cock and balls you'd ever seen resting atop your chest. The musk you breathe in almost instantly has you horny, but you are also still quite confused by this turn of events.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 16, 2021 1:03 pm

Her balls were easily to size of my boobs if not bigger and her cock practically dwarfed the Centaur's, it stunk, and I could see it was practically dripping smegma, but for some reason my pussy throbbed needily "H~Hello?" I asked more than anything confused about this situation and what the hell she was even.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 16, 2021 1:25 pm

The person smirked, then said something. It sounded vaguely... equine, but you didn't understand it. She did however, rub her smegma and pre dripping cock against your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 16, 2021 1:33 pm

I Blinked did she not speak Common Tongue? "W~What I don?!" I began only to be cut off as she casually began smearing smegma and pre over my face, which also made me realize that yes, her cock really was both longer and thicker than the centaur from before. I could only sit and take it as she basically gave me a mud mask, made of smegma, opening my mouth more I tried to take her cock head in, and only barely, I blushed as her old cum smeared onto my lips, honestly this was kinda scary, but the scent and the taste of her smegma was also turning me on more and more.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games