Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu May 06, 2021 4:10 am

Even with your talents as a tamer, you can't read his minds, so it is hard to know exactly what is driving him, but he clearly is intent on establishing dominance over you. He continues to breed you multiple times, and by the end you are covered in his seed, marking you as his.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 07, 2021 7:48 pm

As he continues to dominate me with the shape of his bestial dick and the force of his thrusts, all I can do is lay there and take it. As time drags on, I can't even hold back my moans leaving me to hope the walls are thick enough to hide the noise of our wild rutting session. With him finally spent, I lay there panting heavily as I try to catch my breath from the frantic breeding of my wild lover. Ready for a nap, I drape my arms over his neck as I begin to drift off. "Such a big boy you are. You're so wild, and it feels so good."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon May 10, 2021 5:20 am

As you drape over him, he idly grooms your hair that he thoroughly made a mess of while he was busy plowing you like a needy bitch. It is oddly relaxing, feeling like some gently stroking your hair as you drift off to sleep. You wake up to the scent of dinner seeping into the room, Nekothra happily serving as your pillow, his breath slowly lifting and lowering your head.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 11, 2021 8:21 pm

I lean into him enjoying the light bit of grooming as I fall asleep against the male that had bred me so thoroughly the past hour or so. Waking up, I feel the soft rise and fall of my companion's breathing and smell the food. Not sure if he was awake, but careful to not rouse him if he was, I lift my head from Nekothra and rise to my feet. Seeing I was still a bit of a mess, I slipped into a robe to hide the state of my body before making my way back into the main room of the suite to see what smelled so good.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed May 12, 2021 9:10 pm

You manage to decent before entering. Once again Lorthin is cooking some vegetables but there is a sweet smell in the air as well. The main dish seems to be a mushroom stirfry, with some roasted corn as a side, but there is also a... pie you believe they are called. Grains is more of a human thing, so you are not too familiar with pastries, but it smells quite nice, like candied fruit baked in almond shavings. Tasting it you are overtaken by the succulent apples, mixed with cinnamon. The crust is also flavored, and clearly been mixed with ground almonds.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 13, 2021 2:26 am

I was a bit surprised by the spread. I'd not had much if any experience with grains, so I figured I should give it a quick sampling squeaking a little at the taste. It had a wonderful mix of flavors, and it was the sweetest thing I'd ever tasted. "You've really outdone yourself tonight, Lorthin. Is there a special occasion I wasn't aware of?" I realized it would be uncomfortable having this mess all over me, but I had only just bathed before taking that nap, so I took a seat unsure how to excuse myself for taking another bath so soon.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu May 13, 2021 2:43 am

"You have had a rough week and I thought you might enjoy something a bit more luxurious then my an extra portion of my day to day," He explains, "Besides, it was a nice excuse to try my hand at popular dishes that I normally don't bother with."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 15, 2021 1:45 am

I was taken aback a little at the gesture. "Oh, well thank you for making me feel welcome then. I took a look at some of these popular dishes. So, why is it you don't normally bother with these kinds of dishes?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri May 21, 2021 11:28 pm

"I don't have much of a sweet tooth. And I feel the main reason I cook anymore is as a memory of home. Sort of ruins the incentive to experiment," He explains as he portions some more food for himself.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 22, 2021 3:27 am

"I see..but I guess I don't fully understand. I'd definitely want to have a taste of home, but I couldn't really see coming to a new place and not trying some of their food." I took a seat ready to eat. "Doesn't it get boring eating the same things over and over?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat May 22, 2021 3:47 am

"It is not as if I haven't tried them," He pauses before chuckling at your question, "As you get older, you... in a manner of speaking, get bored of boredom itself. Instead the familiarity is... comforting. Carrying memories that something new simply can not. Surely you've seen it before? Your elders only eating the same thing without complaint."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 25, 2021 2:36 am

I thought for a moment. "Yes, I remember that, but I guess I just thought they had always had such boring taste." She tried to keep from squirming in her seat, but the dried cum was making the inside of her robe stick to her skin. It was a bit uncomfortable as she tried her best not to let on what a mess she was underneath her clothing.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu May 27, 2021 3:09 am

"Everyone one was young once," He commnets, before adding, "If you wish to return to your room, feel free to and rest some more... And take some food with you."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 28, 2021 2:22 am

I nod, "Thank you, I think I'll take you up on that." I took a plate of food for myself as well as something for Nekothra. I had to wonder if he noticed I was mildly uncomfortable. A part of me hoped he didn't think it had something to do with him while another hoped he didn't know what really had me bothered. Returning to my room, I set what I grabbed for the Displacer Beast on the floor. "Hey boy, I brought you some dinner."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:28 pm

Nekothra perks up as you enter, getting up to see what you got for him. He does much prefer meat, but he's not that picky. Regardless you now have time to actually clean yourself up after the mess your little... well 'big' pet made of you.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:07 am

I chuckled as the displacer beast began eating the food I'd chosen for him. Opening my robe, I looked down at what was left of the cum on me. "Uh, you made such a mess, big boy. I hope Lorthin didn't realize the mess I was sitting in out there." Grabbing a towel, I went to work carefully cleaning the mess off of my skin.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:30 am

Luckily Nekothra is quite content with his food and lets you clean yourself up. This also gives you time to think what you want to do next. With the... brothel issue solved, and Lorthin going on a trip at some point in the near future... So what is your next step?
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:58 am

As I cleaned myself off, I wondered about my plans with Lorthin gone. I could probably do some brothel work, but I'd need something else to avoid it getting monotonous. With Lorthin not around to vouch for me, I wasn't very confident the guild would permit me to do much work without him to keep an eye on me. What I needed were some alternative work and some recreational activities. I'd perhaps look for something around town. I figured the first priority would be somewhere I could take Nekothra to get him some exercise, so he wasn't cooped up in here any day guild work wasn't available. I also probably wanted somewhere I could relax and refresh myself after a long day.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:41 am

It does occur to you that you are actually registered as an adventurer so you could at least ask if you could do some lesser quests. Or maybe you could talk to Lorthin about it? Regardless looking around town probably wouldn't be bad idea... though it did get you captured by the brothel in the first place... Maybe this you shouldn't enter the next suspicious building you see and sign a contract you didn't read. Still, you do clean yourself up, leading you to decide whether or not to retire for the night, or do some evening scouting.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:23 am

Realizing I should be careful about what I do. My lack of experience with the kinds of people that would try something sneaky like that hadn't helped me out at the brothel, so I knew I needed to be more careful. Because of that, I decided it would be better not to explore areas of the city I was unfamiliar with at night. Maybe once I had my bearings, but I didn't need to get lost at night. For now, I decided to go ahead and get some sleep. I would go ahead and make some time tomorrow while it was still light out.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games