Camp Artemis for Huntresses(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Camp Artemis for Huntresses(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:24 am

She Blushed and Coughed before biting her lip "A~Actually, That was my um, I think, like, almost a hundredth time cumming since I got on the bus to camp and like, seventeenth since I ran from you?" she questioned after a moment of thought before shrugging "And yeah, I go crazy without cumming, like, a week in and I was trying to meet up with weirdos online." She admitted "A Couple of days and it's all I can think about, hell I walked around wearing a belt for a skirt and another for a tube top trying to get raped." She complained "But everyone was just so fucking nice in my aunt's town, hell I offered to let a boy knock me up and he was just worried that I was in shock and tried to figure out who robbed my clothes!" She complained to you "I don't even like guys! If my Aunt didn't send me to camp I was half ready to try fucking a horse." She grumbled.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:44 am

I continued listening to the girl as she made it clear just how badly she needed to be fucked but couldn't find anyone to do the deed. "Well then, it sounds like masturbating just isn't enough to tide you over no matter how much you do it." I reached down and grabbed her breast giving it a firm squeeze and groping it as I continued. "Yes, if we want you to be able to get through this camp, we'll certainly need to find you a real dick, and it just so happens I know where you can find one." Continuing to massage her breast, I reached down with my other hand and pulled down my skirt revealing my hard-on. "It's not as big as your toy, but I promise you, it's the real deal." I also found myself wondering. If she could get desperate enough to try a horse, perhaps I could find some animal partners for her around here. Either see if the camp keeps any tame animals or see if I can find her something wild like a deer or wolf.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:33 am

She, didn't even question it. Didn't even hesitate, you found yourself on your back with her riding your cock with wild and eager bouncing, the vibrator's teasing your cock head, her pussy was soaked and she was already playing with your tits sucking and biting them eagerly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:32 am

I chuckled as the girl practically tackled me to the ground. She was certainly very desperate for the dick. I could just let her have her fill, but I didn't want to just completely roll over and take it from her without giving anything myself. Grabbing her hips, I rolled onto my feet pushing her back into the bathroom stall I'd found her in shutting it behind me. "Now now, you're going to get us caught if we just do it out in the open like that."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:32 am

She let out a feral growl, her pussy was rather loose, even for your impressive cock, but she was working better than any other girl you'd had, Honestly, if you had to describe it, it'd be as the pussy of an expert slut it felt like she was trying to milk you with it!
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:14 am

I wasn't too surprised at how loose she was because of the monster of a toy I'd caught her with, but I was surprised at how her muscles worked me so well. It was strange feeling a cunt that was so loose that I could be as rough as I liked, but was still doing such a good job of wringing me for all I was worth because of her well-trained muscles. "That's it, slut. How long has it been since the last time you had a real cock, or is this the first?" I lifted her off the floor sitting her on the toilet as I really started to pound into her fiercely.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:42 am

She moaned "Months~" She let out the most whorish sigh of delight you'd ever heard, but even under you, she seemed to easily keep up with your thrusts, her pussy trying to drain your balls.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:11 am

I chuckled as she tried to milk me so desperately, but I had a question about her words. "Hmm, I thought you said everyone at your aunt's place was too scared of giving you the dick you need so bad, so where'd you get that last dick months ago?" I continued fucking her wildly. It was funny how filthy of a slut she was to be letting someone fuck her on a toilet.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:23 am

She Hummed "Mom's Girlfriend knocked me up, so mom got my tubes tied and sent me to live with my aunt, it was my fourth time getting knocked up~" She moaned wrapping her arms and legs around you and actually moving her hips faster than you.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:59 am

I chuckled, "What a naughty slut you are taking your momma's lover without permission. You must be pretty sad that you won't be having my child though. Grabbing her ass so hard my fingers sank into her flesh and began taking short, powerful jackhammer-like thrusts looking to thoroughly hollow her out for my oncoming load.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:30 pm

She pulled you into a kiss and laughed "I don't really care~ It was good dick, and I hate using a rubber, I just want dick~ I just want cum~ Who the fuck cares about anything else~" She moaned eagerly meeting your thrust, your fingers actually slipped into her gaping ass a bit as sweat and pussy juice coated your hands.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:05 am

I shove my tongue into her mouth when she pulls me in for the kiss. "Well, there's not a lot of dick around here. You'll either have to settle for me all the time, or we'll have to find some other ways for you to get what you need." The earlier thought of trying to find her some local forest critters to help me keep her satisfied. Not that I couldn't do it alone, but if I was going to get myself a proper harem, someone as needy as her would need a way to entertain herself while I'm busy.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:23 am

She licked her lips and sucked on your tongue, the feeling made your dick twitch, it felt like she was giving your tongue a world class blowjob, and she had no problem trying to get your cum, you felt her get tighter, and start cumming but she didn't even slow down.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:19 am

I smirked as she sucked my tongue. I really shouldn't have been surprised that such a slutty girl could suck something like that. I'd certainly need to have her blow me later to see if she could suck something a bit meatier that well. Feeling her cum, I decided to quit holding back slamming into her at full force a few more times before bottoming out and letting out my load deep inside of her.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:06 am

Even when you came she didn't stop, surprising you as she rolled over forcing you to the ground as she continued to ride you even while you came inside her, her hips slapping up and down, sweat, pussy juice and jizz coating both your thighs and she grinned, worshipping your tongue.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:11 am

I smirked feeling up her ass as she continued to ride me even though I was already doing my best to fill her to the brim. I figured she wouldn't be happy until she had a couple full loads sloshing around inside of her until they started drooling out of her. The image that thought conjured up helped keep me hard even once my first load was spent. "C'mon slut, milk me like you really need it."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:53 pm

Honestly, despite your own horniness and the way she was handling your cock, her lust drunk look was actually intimidating "Oh~ You're not leaving until you're empty~" She promised with a horny whisper, her hips moving faster and faster, your thighs stinging from how hard she was slamming down into you.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:22 pm

I was a bit surprised at the way she was going and the demanding way she told me I was going to give her everything I had. I might have to look for a different kind of solution with this one than taking advantage of her for my own pleasure, but I decided to play along for now. "I wouldn't dream of leaving you dissatisfied, dear." I gave her ass a firm slap as I let her continue riding me.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:38 pm

It took a while, more than a while actually, in fact she kept riding you until the toilet was pretty much filled with cum under you and her stomach was bloated, then she only stopped because she got hungry and the lunch bell was ringing, she casually pushed her stomach, squirted the cum onto you and cleaned herself up before leaving without even a backwards glance, you dick had never been so sore.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:14 am

I groaned as she finally got off of me. I'd never thought I'd find such a demanding girl. I'd certainly have to work on my endurance by the next time I fooled around with her, but for now, I needed to sneak off and get a shower. I wasn't going to show up to the mess hall for lunch with this much of a mess all over me. As dense as some of the staff can be, I doubt they wouldn't have questions about where I had gotten so much cum all over me. I guess in a pinch, I could claim it was a bear attack, but if I had the option, I'd prefer to avoid the question over making up lies.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games