Fantasy West [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fantasy West [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:27 pm

Smirking, she wiped some of it on your face as some dribbled out, then let the rest dribble onto the floor. "Lick up the mess, then get back to work."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:28 pm

I Got down on all fours and licked it up, from her cock and the floor eagerly before getting up to find who else was needing some company, happily high off cum.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:05 pm

You found that there were indeed a few who needed company, and in fact in the days that followed, you serviced anyone who came in and paid for you. There were some you let fuck you or you pleasured them not because you wanted to touch them... but because you doing so pleased your Mistress, the source of the thing you needed for your new life. After a time, you find yourself forgetting your past... all that mattered after all was Mistress and her cum~ As long as you had that... your life was complete.

====================

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Amanda "Amy" O'Kelly
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cc/d3/fd/ccd3fd7a0065dadeef0f7c5c9c975663.png
Bio: ((Starting Roll D100=Nat1)) A wanderer she went mostly wherever the wind took her, no home to call her own, one night she got drunk, gambled, gambled more, and gambled even more, when she woke up she was in jail and the law had been called to give her a "Servitude Seal" basically making her a slave to the person she owed money to, but the person she owed didn't need a slave and sold her to a goblin futa who claimed to be a "Travelling Merchant" but Amy knew merchants, this was no merchant, she looked much to hard in the eyes for that, Amy was willing to bet double her contract that her new master was a Bandit, and the fact that she was now deeper in debt to pay off what her new master had spent didn't make anything better.

Your Goblin Mistress pulled you along in the wagon you were riding, three 'guards' smirking and eyeing you up and down. You'd been allowed, for the moment, to keep the clothes you normally travelled in, but something told you that you wouldn't get to keep them for long. The fact that one of the guards was a guy missing an eye but already having a bulge in his leggings wasn't helping your mood much.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:07 pm

I Settled in for the long Haul, watching them, not at all impressed with the guy who was getting a bulge and hoping mistress was a stingy bitch who didn't like to share her toys, hopefully keeping the guys off me and me to herself, I'd rather be one bitches cum rag than a passed around sex toy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:45 pm

As it turned out, she wasn't, because after a moment she said, "Hey fella's, we've still got a bit, so feel free to have some fun with her!" The three bandits laughed, the two futa fishing their cocks out instantly while the other guard took a moment, seeming to wait for how the futa would do things.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:11 pm

I wanted to curse them all out but bit my tongue "Dear Lord, ya'll are acting like you haven't had cunt in years, calm yer tits, not exactly like I'm going somewhere." I told them with a huff "I only have one cunt and while I have two other holes I ain't ever use them, so I doubt yall can even fit in one, and the other has teeth so unless you're small..." I trailed off casually looking around.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:51 am

They just laughed at that, then in an instant they were upon you. You were quickly sitting in a futa's lap, her cock hotdogging your ass while her friend pushed her rod into your mouth. The guy in the meantime chortled as he pulled his own member out, smacking at your breasts as he came over and started helping to disrobe you.

"We're gonna have some fun with ye~" The futa trying to fuck your mouth said with a laugh.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:14 am

I Snorted, holding the cock away so I could talk "If you feel teeth don't blame me, plus none of you are my mistress, she is," I pointed at the goblin with my other hand "So Mistress, can I get some orders? This stupid mark is suppose to help me fulfill them, maybe that means I wont choke to death or bite your friend's dick off if you order it." I said keeping up my lazy and uncaring act.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:37 am

Your Mistress laughs as she glances back just as the futa who'd been trying to use your mouth slams on home, shutting you up for a moment as your ass gets smacked hard and the man flicks roughly at your nipples. "I told them they could use ya toots, they can do what they want with ya for the next little bit. I'd be careful with that mouth of yours though~" She doesn't elaborate why, but there's a malevolent humor glinting in them as she turns her attention back to the horses and the road.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:00 pm

((3))

I Gagged and instinctively pressed my teeth down a bit, it wasn't a bite but it was plainly clear I had no idea what I was doing, my teeth dragged on her cock and pressed down whenever she pressed far enough to make me gag, I had no skill or knowledge on how to actually preform a blow job and it showed, I was also annoyed so that wasn't helping.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:00 pm

The futa seemed happy enough to be in your mouth, and started thrusting, making it clear as the other two started to line up, that she was only interested in using you. You moving or working along didn't seem to matter, but then you felt both cocks below you slamming on home inside your tight holes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:31 pm

I let out a growl as one pushed at my tight resisting ass, before letting out a muffled scream as she slammed into my virgin hole and began roughly fucking it just like the one in my throat, at Least I'd played with my pussy before sticking a few things up it, so it could adjust, but, well, soon I was blacking out as they continued to use my holes without a care.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:44 pm

You blacking out did at least mean you didn't remember much of what happened. But you were quite confused when you started waking back up and it felt like you were bobbing and weaving while something fucked your pussy. Then you opened your eyes and saw that you were attached to the underside of a horse!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:56 pm

I tried to move but found that hard, the feeling of a something massive practically punching the backside of my womb didn't help, groaning I opened my eyes as a pair of massive balls slapped my ass, "What the Fuck?" I slurred out staring at the fur in my face, before letting out a coughing squeal as the cock hit deep inside me again, how long was it in me?! Looking down, up around I found quite quickly I was strapped to a horse as it's cock sock or something, now I just needed to figure out where the fuck I was, and why this was happening.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games