Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Postby porne » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:23 am

Eliza nods to you, and the minute you put any kind of pressure on the connect, you feel the system surrounding you really latch on, a high pressure settling around you, and the room is almost deafening as the massive amounts of fuel gas are pumped where it needs to go, steam rising from the exhaust ports and the room has suction crystals kick on, pulling as much out as possible. Your mother responds, asking for just a moment before you feel her take a grip on the line and pull, and it feels like your brain is nearly wrenched from your skull in a direction that doesn't exist. Fortunately, the machine severs your connection, and you hear a massive grunt from it, and the fuel gas begins to howl as it draws more and more power. You can see a portal... orb forming in the center of the platform, but... the power demand is insane before there's an aetherial *pop* and your mother falls to her knees, shaking her head before she empties her stomach onto the floor.

She looks up at you, smiling when her eyes focus on you, but she can't approach, she's in the middle of... her hand makes an impossible gesture, and you feel the link between her and... your old world tighten, the massive machine reaching through and grabbing something, although it doesn't seem as stressful as your mother herself. Your mother frowns, trembling slightly as her body adjusts to this world, but you feel something massive and oppressive slither across the entire area, something from outside and away from the castle, almost like the strange feeling you got when the Oracle blocked your connection to your mother.

You glance around, and spot someone whispering to Theresa, whose face rapidly contorts in anger and rage before she hurries out. "T-Talren. Find... find what's blocking me. I have to hold the link." Your mother manages to grunt out, her grip seeming to be tied down holding the link in place. This... this feels like an attack, could that be what was just brought to Theresa's attention?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

So, we've had this scene in a few outtakes, but I didn't want to spoil the canon event, so I made them much simpler.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/356/961/14e.gif
porne
 
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:33 am

Re: Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:20 am

I nearly jump on her as my mother appears when I notice the interference. I feel my blood heating up. Hoping up to Theresa I demand, "Where? I'll tear them apart!"
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari
 
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Re: Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Postby porne » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:28 am

Theresa begins to lead you up the castle, whispering, or at least talking closely to you. "I'm not sure, but we've got a fleet of ships in the distance that is just now being reported. It should have come along the semaphores or any of a dozen different ways, and they're already in visible range of the castle. Based on the description, it looks to be in the same direction as whatever that field that inhibits the gate is coming from." You are so focused you don't even realize that you've entered one of those metal boxes and the sharp 'ding' of it exiting near the very pinnacle of the castle, a large exposed balcony with crenelated walls waiting for you.

A strange, open area awaits you, a large crystal stand, similar to what the Oracle had, is present, massive hoses and pipes leading up to it. Theresa sets the Bright Bow into a reciever, and it begins charging as you look out the very open top, your eyes locking onto the cluster of distant shapes, at least twenty miles away, floating toward you. As the two of you were expecting, this appears to be the barrier generation, and you start to get a feel for the flavor, recognizing the slimy oozey taste of Void Spawn magic. That would explain how no warnings were sent if it managed to charm everyone on Eclan ships.

Theresa returns to your field of vision, wearing a radically different set of clothing, having exchanged the fancy dress and tight skin suit for a thickly padded suit, numerous hoses hooked up to the back. Opening a hand, the Bow flies to it, seeming to be eager for the amount of magic it's going to be putting out. The floor pulses, and a liquid like mana begins oozing out, almost spreading before you feel Theresa's will snap it up, the absurd flow of mana all channeling into her. It's been some time but... it feels like a lot of the castles output is being funneled directly through Theresa, her eyes glowing purple before she directs the power into the bow, which begins emitting an almost burning bright light. Theresa strains as she turns her glowing eyes on you. "I'm going... to start... sinking them. Search... for my... ships." She manages to get out.
Last edited by porne on Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/356/961/14e.gif
porne
 
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:33 am

Re: Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:53 am

Seeing the ships, I comment, "Looks like we need to figure out a more wide spread method to deal with the void spawn corruption." I nod at her comment before taking flight, resisting the urge to charge directly to the source of the interference, though I do fire off a long range dragon bolt to let them know I'm coming for them, and they will suffer.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari
 
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Re: Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Postby porne » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:28 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Tweaked the distance from above from 200 to 20 miles. Considerably more reasonable I think. Also, one of the ways that the Brights got to be in charge is this stunt, on a smaller scale. And Theresa's basically chucking nickle iron darts at about mach 10 into the noses of the enemy ships, not something they're really able to deal with. While it's more explicit now, one of the reasons the Eclan kingdom was able to build itself into the powerhouse it is was to use the Brights themselves once they got the Bow as a local defense and invest more heavily into economic growth, which gave them a leg up.


The power around Theresa becomes so dense that you can't hear anything else she might say, before she gestures with the Bow, a monstrous solid metal arbalest arrow, as thick as your thigh and almost as long as you are tall lifts off of a rack, slipping into the position for the kinetic strike. The main thing is the fact that she's got to be holding that thing almost flat with numerous lights flaring around it for Theresa to target with, rather than a normal arc, and you can't resist the urge to glance back a few times, although you do see your dragon bolt crumple the face of one of the ships. Shields go up at that point, nothing that impressive for you've seen, but you don't recall the locals having that particular set of spells. The occasional glance back shows the occasional bolt of lightning from the intense glowing form that is Theresa before you realize she's done charging and dart to one side, well away from her firing path. Barely two minutes into your flight, Theresa demonstrates why the Brights were unassailable before, even if none of your ancestors had the raw magical muscle Theresa did.

A bolt of solid lightning reaches out, smaller bolts branching off as the air is left burnt and scorched from the absurd speed ripping everything in front of it apart. One of the forward cruisers, a large beautiful ship marred by the well displayed colors of the Imperials flying it, has its shield reduced to splinters, the nose is smashed inward, before what has to be the arrow erupts two thirds of the way through the ship at an angle, large chunks of the ships armor coming with it. Flames burst out of almost every gap in the ships armor, and one of the massive lifting crystals ruptures, throwing lightning and wind out, the entire ship starting to drift downward, the rear engines the only things still laboring to keep the ship in the air. Loren has no experience with what you're seeing, but you can guess. The impact of that arrow must have gone through one of the main lift fuel tanks, spiking the pressure, rupturing every valve and safety attached to the lift fuel tank, resulting in high pressure fuel spraying into the surrounding areas, mixing with air, and igniting. The ship rains armored plates and structural chunks before you see the rear lifting drives wink out, whatever fuel they had expended already and the ship begins to fall.

You've seen a downed ship before, several of them. When the ship loses the ability to float properly, it begins to sink, either running out of power or losing too much fuel, it's still got enough lift to hit the ground slowly. The brutal impact of the absurd projectile Theresa fired on it stripped it of almost all of its fuel at once, so the thing no longer has lift gas at all. The ship... plummets to the ocean, less than a minute of air time all it gets without the enormous amount of fuel it took to keep it in the air. You watch the shockwave spread, the massive wave signalling the start of your chance as you study the battle group.

The central ship is the massive heavy ship, rigged with numerous support systems to keep all the other ships up and running, a common setup for most battle groups. Around it are five... well, four with a missing corner of a pentagon, around it of heavily armed and armored battle cruisers, built for slugging it out in sustained battles. One of these is the most likely tactical command, assuming it's not currently sinking into the ocean. Around it are a mix of pocket carriers and destroyers: lighter ships designed for speed and attacking other airborne ships, these are the most likely threats to yourself, as while the Hornet's lightning bolts are annoying, these are capable of similar lightning bolts, and getting hit with one of those would be... unpleasant. Trailing that are 'beaching' cruisers, most heavily armored on the bottom with large cargo bays full of troops, and... ah, there's what Theresa was worried about. More than a dozen ships drift lazily back there, all flying Eclan colors. They favor the hammerhead shape of the battle destroyers, ships that outgun battle cruisers, but with the speed and maneuverability of a destroyer, but sacrifice almost their entire storage space requirements, carrying no food, no sleeping quarters, and barely any spare fuel and armaments, so its deployment time is measured in hours instead of months. Those are the ships favored for home defense of the various islands, as their comparatively low cost and high performance means you can usually trade one for one against the much larger and more expensive battle cruiser.

Glancing over the ships, you notice something odd. The large ship, the one carrying all of the hornets ready to go, has a figure standing atop it, which you can almost make out through the haze of an incredibly thick shield. The nasty taste of Void magic is coming from there, but you also detect... ah, it's some kind of interdiction field to prevent anyone else from teleporting in. You could smash your way through the shield, it can't be that tough, although the last time you fought the Void Weaver, it was difficult, and if it's standing on top of a platform like Theresa, where it can just lean on the ships power supply, it's a much greater force to be reckoned with. There's also the trailing ships, the Void Weaver has to be controlling them somehow, and a sudden group of attack ships from behind would be a nice present.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/356/961/14e.gif
porne
 
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:33 am

Re: Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:02 pm

I consider the battle unfolding before me. Theresa can't shoot down every ship... however we do know that it's only a few weavers that control the vast numbers of puppets. Killing it releases control, even if that means the death of the victim, so cutting off the head of the snake is going to be required here. I drop down onto the ship, bulking up as I do, intending on smashing through the shield then axe kicking the weaver in question, before following up with a point blank dragon bolt.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari
 
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Re: Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Postby porne » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:56 pm

The massive shield shifts a bit, the primary weight of swinging to the front as you zero in on your target. Another bolt of raw lightning spitting fury lances out from the Spire, and punches through the new shield, but... the projectile splinters on impact, and while part of it hits another ship, it hits oddly, at angle. It still punches a monstrous hole into the ship, and another ship begins to fall from the sky. More magic slides, and things shift, but you spot your chance, slipping in, the shield rippling as you pass through.

Your arrival, while subtle, does not go unnoticed, the Void Weaver seeming to notice you immediately, several objects shattering as spells, already stored, break loose a spray of frost magic chasing you away as you shift into the heavier form. Your dragon bolt is also countered, a thick, monstrous shields flips up, sliding into place as the dull grey of uru and strange dull white tiles of ceramic eat the blast. These... these are much heavier than the thin mythril shield you crumpled. An arrow bolt whizzes past you, and you realize that while the ship might not have a quality spell to deal with you, they appear to be trying to make it up in quantity as at least a flat dozen Hornets leap of the ship, and begin chasing you. Blast, they've got some kind of frost cone weapon as well, but... they don't seem to be used to it yet, as your larger, heavier form, handles the few glancing blows you take.

[Brother. It is here.] You hear echo across the aetherial planes. You get your first look, recognizing the flavor of the weakened prey that escaped you before. The complex drawings and runes carved into the deck plating around it show a lot more preparation than what you were hoping for, although the majority of the now female formed Void Weaver seems focused on staving off Theresa's assault, the two of them, while not evenly matched, close enough that the Weaver is spending almost all of its energy maintaining the shield, and whatever interdiction field its maintaining. A closer look reveals something odd about it. The Whisperers were almost invisible, the Parasites maybe tainting the eyes, but the Weaver had flashes of black under its skin on occasion. This... this one seems covered in the filthy tar, like a second layer of skin.

You're normally a pretty straight forward individual, but charging this creature, even distracted, and hoping you can tank everything seems like a good way to wind up a pin cushion. Still, it's an option, or you could try to sweep the skies of the Hornets. A distant cloud of moving dots indicates that you'll soon have a swarm of Hornets on your side, and the way the Weaver is taken up means that it won't be able to snatch these away from their pilots, hopefully anyway. The large ships behind seem to be falling behind, so it seems the damned voidspawn are still biting off more than they can chew if they can't swing the captive ships in front as shields. Finishing your rapid survey, you notice the Weaver stares at you with hate, but shudders when a third shot smashes against its shield, one of its hands darting up to its face, grabbing the black flesh. Ripping a chunk of black tar loose, a panicked woman tries to scream before the tar flows back up over her.

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post& ... id=3235707
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/356/961/14e.gif
porne
 
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:33 am

Re: Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:02 pm

Well... this is interesting. The host seems to be alive? A matter for later. It seems primarily focused on stopping Theresa from blowing up the ship... Well, unfortunately for it. She's not the only one who can do that. If I can't attack you directly, I'll take out your powersource. I use my ice wall to form a shield around myself from any ice attacks as I rip, tear, and blast dragon bolts straight down as I burrow into the ship. Next stop is the reactor.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari
 
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Re: Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Postby porne » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:20 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Point of order, only Eclan has actual fusion reactors on their big ships. They don't sell them with the reactors, everybody else uses solar/hydrogen based systems like the smaller ships.

And before you ask, I'm not pulling this opponent out of my ass, they were actually intended for a bit later in this encounter as something Talren would probably struggle with. Mostly cause you figured out something I was hoping you'd think of later.


The hull of the ship splinters, more from your impact than the heat of the blast. Strange, normally your dragon bolts leave flaming holes, even on things like this, but the ceramics are simply shattered and softly glowing as you push your way into a lower deck. The interior walls are much more yield, the metallic surface blasting away from the impacts and leaving you sized glowing holes in the wall, the other side usually littered with equipment fragments and viscera. You'd almost thought you were losing your touch with the resistance the tiles had, but you're feeling much better evaporating metal armor again. Still, the comparative thickness of the walls, the narrowness of the corridors, and the thick woven material around the various fuel gas bags serve to keep you from simply running through walls, as fun as that would be.

Recalling about where the Weaver is standing, the filthy magic radiating form it a good guide, you smash your way toward whatever mana reactor is powering its stand, and you're halfway there before a flicker of something strange is followed by a stabbing pain in your leg. With a howl you glare down, seeing absolutely nothing doing, just a trail of blood leading down into a puddle and a strange magical scent you should know. You're confused, and you feel a similar pain in your shoulder, and whipping around, you catch sight of something moving. Blast it, another bit of pain, this time a slash to the underside of your tail, doing little beyond throwing sparks, you manage to spot something moving in a shadow... no, a moving shadow of some kind, and you finally recall the strange magic's scent as an esoteric version of light and spatial magic. Something is in the shadows in a literal sense, hiding from you, and striking the shadow doesn't seem to hurt it.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/356/961/14e.gif
porne
 
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:33 am

Re: Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:26 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Well okay, I was more remembering that there were large amounts of flammable stuff that could be detonated to scuttle a ship when he captured the destroyer, and he's trying to do actually cause that rather then prevent it this time.

Letting out a roar of pain, I fire a dragon bolt into the gas sacks. If you're hiding in shadows, let's see you do that when everything is on fire.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari
 
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Re: Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Postby porne » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:37 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Yeah, these are hybrid airships. 90% of the lift comes in the form of buoyancy lift, and the rest is 'thrust' generated by the massive wind magic crystals. The smart way to do it is to build your helium tanks on the outside, and hydrogen inside, but a cheap and dirty way is to use all hydrogen (which is also fuel, so it translates to larger 'tanks' that can be used in an emergency). Most of the magic stuff is powered by local hydrogen fuel cells, which is what I've futzed you to be referring to.


The sack burns, very badly, but it burns through, and almost clear fire leaps out, the thrust from the explosion actually throwing you on your ass, heavy body or no, and you crater a metallic wall behind you as you shake off the stunned spinning world from a decent sized fuel sack compressed and rupturing. The entire area seems to have been cleared out, all of the walls blown out and shredded, and you can hear a rumbling crunch crunch... wait, that doesn't sound right... Turning back, you realize that something big and heavy seems to be stomping its way through the bulkheads, the shearing of metal now plainly audible now that your ears are working after the explosion. At least you're not being stabbed from the shadows now. Whatever it is, it's big and heavy, and it doesn't seem to be doing anything fancy with magic, so you might actually get to hit it repeatedly, which would definitely help you work out your frustrations.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/356/961/14e.gif
porne
 
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:33 am

Re: Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:40 pm

I crack my neck, at the sounds of thumping. Readying another dragon bolt as I try to locate its exact location before I release it, following it up with a shoulder charge.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari
 
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Re: Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Postby porne » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:59 pm

A massive metallic paw reaches around a section of bulkhead to shove it aside before your dragonbolt paints the creature in liquefied metal, before you heavy forms slams into the heavy, angular body. At first, the you're pushing well, but the aggravating weight increasing spell triggers, the floor cratering as the beast stops your charge. A heavy slap sends you backwards and you recognize where you've seen this form before. A fucking ogre. Not the dull brownish grey of the previous one, but a bright polished silvery grey... with black covered eyes. It opens its mouth, and a horrid grinding voice invokes some kind of ice spell, not a word of power, but a spray of cold irritates you. You wanted a stress test of your new body... but is this the place for it, much less in close quarters with one of these monsters?
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/356/961/14e.gif
porne
 
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:33 am

Re: Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:04 pm

As it opens its mouth I fire an ice blast of my own into it before letting go a powerful punch to its temple. This might be the perfect time to try this. Stepping a bit away, I crouch low, storing power into my legs, drawing my arm back pressing all my claws together into a single point, I prepare for a blow designed to counter armored knights, but should work just as well against such a creature... perhaps even better with my new form. If nothing else it should slow it down and give me time to deal with him another way.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari
 
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Re: Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Postby porne » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:08 pm

Your spells flatten against each other, the almost identical magics rippling and scattering before the beast grunts as you fire your heavy attack, sending it crashing through a bulkhead with a crater in its chest. Motherfucker, your hand feels like you've done some serious damage to it, not that you healing ability isn't up to the task as you shake it off. Well, with the appearance and the sturdiness, that silvery metal has got to be mythril, nothing else is lightweight and that fucking tough. The disgusting black tar begins to ooze through the shattered chest plate, and a burst of healing magic starts stitching the creature's chest back together.

Before you can close on it, a sharp stabbing in the leg makes you snap back down, the damned living shadow thing having taken another shot at you. Wait... you can start to make out a figure within the shadow, and the shadow isn't as dark... the explosion must have damaged it, but not enough. A shrieking of metal indicates you're soon going to be rejoined by the mythril ogre. You instinctively dodge back a bit, something having been spotted out of the corner of your eye, and you spot a long black shining blade dart back up into the shadow, which is now on the damned roof!
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/356/961/14e.gif
porne
 
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:33 am

Re: Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:17 pm

Damn this son of a bitch is going to be a much bigger problem then the shadow. He's basically just a giant lightning rod right? Any lightning I hit him with is just going into the metal wall and fry god knows what else. I fire off the high speed fire summoning at the shadow since it explosions seem to work pretty well, as I draw my pistol loaded with the lightning round, and fire it with a full charge, my wings lifting me off the ground in the newly cleared area. After that I fire the ice wall at the ogre to slow him down as I think of a few more ideas to deal with him. How's the ceiling looking after blowing up that fuel tank? Perhaps I could drop that on him.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari
 
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Re: Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Postby porne » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:32 pm

The shadow doesn't move out of the way, not recognizing your hand gesture for the attack it is until too late, and you hear an aetherial squeal of pain as it slips between the cracks of the wall after you burn it. You definitely made out a shape of some kind in the shadow, so it's shielding or barrier magic or whatever is weakening after the abuse you're laying into it. The ogre grunts, as a last burst of healing magic puts it back in fighting condition and it bellows at you before you put a lightning round into it, bolts arcing off the spikes and other protrusions as it seizes up from the muscle spasm. With a grunt, it shakes its head off before you saturate it with ice, and you can sense the void spawn in it struggling to keep up with the hammering you're giving it.

The area around you is almost clear, thin strands of twisted metal still tie the floor and roof together, although you can see a crater forming in both directions from the blast. You feel a slight tilt to the ship, but little else beyond the occasional flicker of power. Good to know that it draws power from these sacks, bad that it's not more vital. The main fuel sacks must be deeper in the ship, which does make some sense. The possibility of really going ham with your spell pistol also flits through your mind, as being in enemy territory means that there's very little 'collateral' damage that isn't acceptable, but it's hard to tell if you're going to want those spell rounds for later rather than reducing them to dust now.

The roof is mostly splintered wreckage of the strange heat resistant tiles shattered remains in the netting built to catch them. You're only a bit below the surface of the ship, so it makes sense that it's mostly armor. You also recall that the armor they prefer is super light weight, a normal person can practically juggle the square meter armor tiles, but there is a decent amount of netting and bulkheads that might add to some weight. A motion to the side, and a wave of mana washes over you, and you feel and see all of the metal around you twist and warp, before you instinctively shut your eyes, shards of metal raining against you, but lacking the mass or speed to penetrate your scales. So far, the only thing getting through them is blunt trauma and whatever damned weapon the shadow thing is using. Opening your eyes when the rain of metal stops, you see an exhausted mage in front of you, barely able to keep herself up. On the plus side, the area is almost totally open now.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/356/961/14e.gif
porne
 
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:33 am

Re: Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:25 am

So far so good. I keep the fire summoning ready in case the shadow gives me another chance as I switch the gun over to ice spike. I'm not sure how much ice is really going to be useful against the void weaver so it should not be a problem to use here as I begin enacting my other plan to cripple this ogre. Mom once spoke of shattering metal shields designed to withstand the dragon bolts splash effects by working with an ice dragon, first making them freezing cold followed by exposing them to my mother's fire. The rapid change in temperature, causing the metal to become brittle and shatter. Let's see if the same trick works on the ogre here. Even if it survives, it should be far less of a nuisance without it's metal armor.
As I was going to begin my plan, I get interrupted by a very rude mage. Still I only need one hand for now. Spraying the ogre down with a stream of ice, I charge the mage, sheathing my other hand in fire as I release a barrage of jabs at the mage, before grabbing at her neck and yanking it forward as I aim a flying knee to her head.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari
 
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Re: Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Postby porne » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:40 pm

The ice around the ogre splinters and cracks as it forces itself free, just in time to take a face full of ice spikes, most of them glancing off, but enough sticking and spreading their intense cold magic that frost forms through out it. Your plan might have a few kinks in it, as while it's metallic armor is armor, it's much closer in design to a mix of bone growths and scales, much like your own. Finally seeming to have enough of it, you see the Parasite create some kind of aura effect around itself, the ice beginning to crackle and melt already. Flavor is... complex, some kind of status or condition protection spell?

The distraction from the other mage is easy enough to deal with, your scales and armor enough to handle the... grah, a particularly large metal spike manages to punch into a shoulder, although your movements soon snap it off and you can move freely if in a little bit of pain. Trying to throw up a shield does little as it ruptures as soon as you put your fist through it and grab the mage, who can't seem to control much of anything before your knee smashes her face in. The Parasite in this one reflexively tries something, and you feel another aetherial scream echo around you as it grabs a mouthful of dragon mana and seems to start boiling.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/356/961/14e.gif
porne
 
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:33 am

Re: Dragonborn Isekoi (Sallin Kari)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:40 pm

Did it try to possess me? I curiously consider the bubbling ethereal weaver. Regardless I'm going to have to deal with the ogre this time. Spraying it down with magma and giving it a good dose of dragon bolts, I try to super heat it as much as possible.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari
 
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:35 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users