Fallout 4- Different Survivor [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout 4- Different Survivor [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:18 pm

The woman listens attentively as you tell your story, frowning a bit at some parts especially the one involving someone getting into the vault and taking your baby brother. After a moment she hums and jerks her head towards your PIP-boy. "That thing should tell you what year it is you don't believe cods over there. Can't say anything about anyone breaking into that ball and taking anyone out, this little settlement is only a few years old and I haven't seen anyone go to that vault since we got the place set up. We tried checking the place when we realized there was a vault, there is no way we were going get in."

Checking your PIP-boy does in fact show that it is the year 2287… Nearly 210 years to the date since the bombs fell.

The woman sadly shakes her head. "There wasn't much of anything left here when we showed up. Not sure if some folks have been through here and pick some things and left others or if there just wasn't a lot left behind by those trying to run."

Codsworth Pics that moment to say, "There was this holo-tape I found… My protocols kept me from listening to it but I believe it was meant for you or your father. Any holo-tape player should work."

The woman smirked at your question though, gripping her member and wiggling it about as she said, "Everyone here in the settlement has them. Don't know why we have them except maybe something from the radiation, but it makes most settlements want nothing to do with us. People says it makes us too horny and that sometimes we'll just rape anyone who happens to cross her path if we've gone without sex for too long. By the way, the name is Cheshire."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:27 pm

I took the Holotape, I'd listen to it when I was alone, though I blushed at her showing off her dick like that, then nodded, "Um, Sorry if it was sensitive topic," I paused and then cocked my head "But, Isn't that kinda stupid?" I asked unsurely "Just cause you have a, well, dick?" I asked blushing "Sorry, Sorry, it just seems like a pointless thing to me to be, well pissy about, there's giant bugs and shit." I said sighing and Standing up, "Um, Sorry For any Problem I caused you, and, well, Thank you for looking after Cods." I told her with a small smile "I Think, I'll Take a Walk around town before, well, heading out, I kinda just want to see how everything's changed." I Told her as I turned to leave, I, Didn't want to overstay my welcome.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:50 am

She laughs. "Yeah it's stupid, but it's also stupid to tell ghouls or the rare decent super mutant to go fuck themselves too. Doesn't stop some folks." She then watches as you move to get up, but she stops you.

"Hey, you've been through a bit, why not relax here a bit. Haven't had any couples using this room anyways and well, it did used to be your place." She thinks a moment and adds, "Sides, you'll need to know a bit bout what to expect if ya head out."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:01 am

I thought about it before sighing "I, don't know if I'm allowed? I Don't want to cause problems with the guards, they seemed pretty ready to shoot me." I told her biting my lip "And they said they don't like strangers, so, I, Already Caused some problems making cods drop some glasses and the like, honestly I would love to spend the night here with you, maybe get drunk, at least learn stuff but like, I don't want to cause issues." I admitted, some of my naturally nice and worry wort nature shining through, I thought about it "I grabbed almost anything useful I could carry, I, was thinking I could sell some of it, I got a couple Different Tools, Some Telescopic Batons, some Alcohol, Sealed Clean Vault Suits, An Extra Gun I can sell, besides some, stims, a bag of rad away, my gun and ammo, but, I'm keeping the meds and gun and ammo for sure, I was thinking of trying to sell or pawn the rest now." I told her nervously, "I, Kinda need money and to figure out how I'm going to survive, And, I'd just feel bad if I cause problems after you fed me and let me calm down in here." I said honestly not wanting to cause her issues with the guards or something "I Mean, I was told Hurry up and get out, That I wasn't welcome here, so..." I trailed off shrugging and looking down awkwardly, I was still nervous and confused so I had babbled more than I Meant to.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:27 am

"Hun, me and my partner run this town. If you just tell them Cheshire says you're okay, they won't try to kick you out." She hums a bit at the rest, adding, "Caps is the money out here in the commonwealth, and we have a small store you can sell what you have for some caps... but right now, you should rest a bit and talk with Coddy here... maybe listen to that holo-tape of yours.

Cheshire gets up and says, "If you need anymore food, just tell Cods and he can get ya something extra. On the house." She then heads out of the room, closing the door behind her, as Cosdworth bobs and says, "Oh Miss, it is so nice to see you again... warms my fusion core!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:49 am

I Nodded and sat down, deciding to talk with Codsworth a bit, see how he was handling everything, how life had been going for him, and listen to the Holotape to see what was on it, we talked for so long and then listened to the Holotape and Talked more, that it was nearing night and I was getting hungry and tired, So I asked Codsworth to get me something to eat, Drinking one of the Old Beers I found with whatever food he got me before I passed out from exhaustion in the cum stained bed.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Roll=Nat1
Ideas:
1. Thanks to her being passed out and Cheshire being asleep by now Security come and take her to lock up and use her a bit.
2. A Couple Rents the Room and Think she's a Worker/Comes with the room for them to use, And They brought their own BDSM Gear.
3. Hobo Paid for the Room cause a Rad Storm is incoming and doesn't want to spend the night outside, finds me knocked out.
4. Cheshire has a daughter, who finds me and falls into an obessive "Love"
5. The Guards are dirty and have bribing and been bribed by futa raiders so they "Take me in" Only to hand me off to the raiders
6. Cheshire has been working on making some sex bots, one of them malfunctions and ends up focusing on me as it's Master/Cum Rag
7. Someone had messed with the Holotape, adding mind control/Hypno stuff to it hidden under the actual words, like it just makes you have a deep sleep and can't be woken, which is pretty okay in "Modern" day, not so much in the wasteland.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:51 am

Codsworth tells you about the long times that had gone by with nothing much besides some rough folks who once or twice came by to pester him and try to loot things. His flamethrower and buzzsaw, along with some of the resident bugs, helped encourage folks to mostly stay away until a few years ago when a group of these futa came by set up in a house. They didn't seem to cause any trouble and didn't shoot at him, so he welcomed them to Sanctuary Hills, and things went from there.

Trying the holo-tape, you find that it's mostly static with bits and pieces of your mom and dad's voice coming in. The files seem corrupted... yet for some reason, you can't help but want to listen to it again and again... you tell yourself it has to be because even snippets of your parents voices is better than nothing... you don't find yourself thinking much about how hot you're getting or that you've soon stripped to naught but your birthday suit as you relax in the bed...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:55 am

((Nat1))

It didn't take to long until I was naked and laying in bed, on top of the covers, not hiding anything as I laid there, drifting off into a sleep deeper than any I'd felt before, my mind feeling relaxed and open oddly enough.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:08 am

The tape didn't just effect you... soon enough Codsworth's hands and implements had changed to a more sexy nature, and you were being stuffed with a dildo bigger than anything out there. Voices amongst the static whispered and told you that your purpose was to be a wasteland slut... to be used by anyone and anything that you came across. You were a recepticle for dicks and cum, a toy to please any whose naugthy bits needed it. You didn't care who or what they were... all that mattered was being used by others for their own pleasure... your pleasure came from being used as little more than an object for sexual gratification...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:14 am

((Nat1))

I laid there, unmoving, soaking in the message as Cosworth's massive bitch breaker of a dildo raped my virgin pussy and he began doing more to my sleeping body, Playing with my tits and such as he pleased, I was stuck laying there as the message affected my mind from the tape, totally out of it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:34 am

You felt things being written into your skin, or maybe burned into it like brandings... but you didn't care. Your mind was just a sponge drowning in pleasure as it soaked up the sensations and the words, telling you that if you weren't pleasing others you were worthless, that the only way to give yourself and your life meaning was to be fucked and used...

Eventually, you come back out of it, and it's to the sounds of Cheshire, whose still naked, and a green haired almost amazonian woman with a bigger dick watching beside her as she snaps her fingers and goes "Hey Missy, you in there? Hello? Christ what the hell happen?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:40 am

((Nat20))

I Shuddered my Mind briefly warring with itself, trying to think of how to best please her, should I be truthful or would she feel better with a lie? In The End I decided to tell the truth as much as I knew it "Cods, Cods," I repeated Coughing my throat felt sore "Tape, Tampering? C~Couldn't Move, Cods, Grew a Penis? Burning, Stabbing." I muttered a bit dazed pawing at the holotape player on my arm to open it "Hidden Voices, Change Cods." I fumbled and pulled the tape out to show them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:43 am

Her dick looked so good... both of them did... did you need to be sucking on them right now? Passed through your head as Cheshire blinked, and said "Cods is powered down over there... don't know where he got a deathclaw dildo though..."

Her friend or whoever the tall woman was seemed to get the idea, and stepped around to hurriedly pull the tape out, which made it stop playing a low level loop that had been trying to cement it fully inside your head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:46 am

((2))

I Smiled at her for helping me and without thinking leaned forward to nuzzle and kiss her cock and balls trying to coax it into being hard fully so I could suck it for her, "C~Cods Change, not Cods, took virginity~" I moaned sniffing the woman's balls, hoping for praise.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:51 am

"Cheshire, take tape, take cods, ask Goggles if can figure out. I take care of Vault Girl." The woman said, earning a nod from Cheshire as the strange green haired ladies cock quickly grew to full hardness. She looked you over, smirking as she said, "Very pretty girl, would be good fuck... would want to do when more all there yes?"

Her cock is nevertheless excited at your touches...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:56 am

((Nat1))

I Wasn't listening anymore, fully engrossed with sucking on and pleasuring her sweaty balls, licking and lapping and cleaning them and her pubes with my mouth, teasing her a bit before happily choking myself on her cock bobbing up and down and moaning like a complete slut as I got off on sucking her cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:31 pm

The Amazonian woman chuckles at that, and then begins to fuck your face as she shrugs and says "If vault girl want big dick, Vault girl get big dick!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:39 pm

I was soon cumming my brains out, my mouth and tongue feeling more pleasurable than any time I'd touched myself even in the past, the feeling of being choked, dominated and not given a choice but to pleasure her filled me with happiness and pride, my eyes rolling up as I cleaned her shaft and tried to nuzzle her pubes, sniffing them and trying to kiss her cock's base, eager to be helpful even as my completely virginal body choked itself into quickly blacking out again, only allowing me blissful darkness once she began cumming, the pleasure from the tape's brainwashing overloading my mind.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

((Nat1, 2, Nat1, Nat1, 3))

Subroll d6 until the same number comes up three times=5, 5, 3, 4, 6, 5=5

5=The Guards are dirty and have bribing and been bribed by futa raiders so they "Take me in" Only to hand me off to the raiders
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:05 pm

For the next ten minutes you do naught but service the Amazonian's cock, and she rewards you thankfully with plenty of rich and white hot cream for you to guzzle on down. However, afterwards you basically black back out, and soon you drift through this way and that in your mind, your thoughts focused solely on the brainwashing you've received as it works to reinforce itself.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:08 pm

I Laid there basking in the words echoing in my mind, focusing on them, enthralled my them, nothing else filling my brain but how good it felt to serve another. That was all I could feel or think on, for the moment at least, in my unconscious state.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games