Orchid Thief (Kura)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Orchid Thief (Kura)

Postby exalted » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:21 am

Your comment about not seeing her seems to touch something deep inside Robin and her expression noticeably darkens. When you come back out of your room you find the mood in the room had definitely changed, Mary and the two other girls seem to idle around anxiously and Robin keeps her back to you.

"Yeah, what would he know about it." Robin jabs cruelly with her words, walking off to her room still without looking at you.

"Ummm, ahhh," Mary starts, her voice barely above a whisper, "The guys will be here soon, maybe we should go over to my side."

The girls shuffle out, motioning for you to follow them across the hall. The atmosphere is tight for a few minutes as you sit around Mary's small round dining table but loosens up after a few minutes as one of the girl's uncorks a couple bottles of wine and small talk starts. You find out the other two girls are Lissa and Donna, and like Mary they are girlfriends of different members of the Football team. About ten minutes later you hear a stampede of elephants next door that signifies the arrival of the boys. Over the following hours you hear them occasionally, their cheers and curses reverberating through the walls.

You chat with the girls over snacks, pizza and probably more wine than any of you should. Looking around the room you are fairly sure that Mary is the decorator and home maker as you just can't imagine Jacob picking out doilies and throw rugs. Donna seems fairly reserved and conservative, her dark brown hair cut just above her shoulders and she dresses in dark colours, the wooly jumper she currently wears hiding much of her body shape.

Lissa is almost the complete opposite to other two, her body tall and lithe with stark blonde hair kept high and tight in a pixie cut, her clothes hugging tightly to her athletic body. She is far straighter to point than other two girls and almost unapologetic as you discuss a variety of things. She is also the most liberal with the wine when she pours.

"So have you gals noticed all the eye candy at this school?" Lissa suddenly interrupts the conversation, slouching back on her chair as she swirls the dregs of wine in her glass, "Makes Rushfield High look like the backwoods hilly billy cotillion it was."

"LISSA!" Donna gasps while Mary just blushes, "What would Lance think if he heard you say that?"

"His heard would probably explode at using his brain for once!" she laughed, rocking back in the chair and tossing back the rest of the wine in glass, "I don't think Lance has ever had a thought or plan that extended past next weeks game or going home to manage his Daddy's tire shop. I'm grateful he got me out here out of Nowheresville, but I've well and truly paid that debt off on my back already... just like you and Dan-the-Man and Mary with Jacob over there."

"LISSA!" Donna gasps, face red as she look over to you. Mary just blushes and bores her eyes down into the table.

"What? Can't a girl have some fun while she's young? Get herself some fresh Meat?" Lissa laughs, still rocking back and forth on her chair, not noticing the shocked horror of the other two, before she leans forward to stare at them directly in the eye, "You think those dumbasses aren't looking to fuck any piece of tail that comes along, fuck, I bet they're gang bangin' Robin air tight over there right now."

Possibly shifting uncomfortably in your seat for more than one reason, you barely catch Lissa lunging from her seat at Donna, grabbing and kneading the other girl's breasts through her sweater.

"LISSA!" Donna gasps again, though surprisingly you note makes no effort to stop her, "You know we can't do this anymore... what if Dan or my Dad found out..."

"Aint you heard about 'gay til grad'?" Lissa chuckles, locking lips intensely with Donna for moment before breaking off messily, "The three of us used to have fun all the times when we went camping, why should the boys get in the way of that?"

Donna's eyes go wide as her head slowly ticks around to look at you. Mary just keeps blushing and staring at the table.

"But... what about him?" Donna blushes looking at you.

"He can watch.... but not touch." Lissa grins mischievously at you with a wink.

The scraping of Mary's chair fills the apartment as she stands suddenly, an explosion of movement punctuated by sudden stillness as stays standing perfectly straight for moment before grabbing the dirty plates and taking them to the sink.

"Use the guest bedroom," she says flatly as she starts to scrub at the plates, "I don't want that happening in my and Jacob's room."

Lissa giggles and immediately drags Donna off to one of the bedrooms, motioning at you with a finger. Quickly they disappear through the door into the darkness beyond, leaving you alone in still slightly in shock sitting at the table while Mary washes up.
exalted

Previous

Return to Private Games