Expanding Horizons

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Expanding Horizons

Postby Tes » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:39 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Appearance: https://imgur.com/a/s5tk5Cv
Height: 6 feet
Bio: Grown up around the black markets of her home world, Zenkia has quite the affinity with her silver tongue, both in and out of pawning off her stolen goods. She grew up with just her mother, never having seen nor known her father.
Having made her 'fortune' from burglary, pickpocketing, and shady 'reclamation' deals, Zenkia bought herself a personal ship to get herself into the wider world off-planet. She's hoping to find greater wealth, as well as opportunities, out in the great beyond.

Her ship doesn't have many conveniences, aside from a personal teleporter to enter and exit other ships with - though it can be a bit faulty, with 'unexpected results' at times.

Unique: Zenkia has the ability to turn herself mostly invisible for a limited time (think Predator cloaking), making her harder to see depending on how still she is. The more she moves, the easier her blurry outline is to spot. It does not prevent her from making any noise, but does take her clothes into consideration. The ability is purely biological.
She can extend the power to another person, but it greatly increases the mental strain her ability puts on herself.
If she keeps the power active for too long, she gets nosebleeds and eventually pass out.

She also has a set of six tentacles of varying lengths she can extend from inside her pussy, the longest being slightly shorter than her forearm. The tentacles are orange, matching the color of cum they excrete.

Her tail ends in a split circle, almost looking like a lily pad, with the open part pointing out from her tail. (\/)

Turn-ons: Girls, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Tentacles, Slime, Bondage, Spandex, Magic potions/Hexes, Dramatic Size Alteration (Micro/macro), Body-fitting Outfits, Underwear, Swimwear, Voyeurism, non-human Insertions, Aliens, possibly light vore(?), Technology, Alien 'dicks'.

Turn-offs: Bathroom Play, 'Bimbofication', Inflation, Pregnancy, Suffocation (In sexual context), Gore (In sexual context), diapers, Ridiculous proportions (tits bigger than your own head, etc.), Mutilation (Especially in sexual context), hard vore.

Everything is ready and set for Zenkias departure. Her ship, while pretty much a pile of junk, is her most precious posession at the time, her ticket into her future life and greener pastures. So for her it was worth it's weight in gold. Her first destination would probably be the nearest space station Zion, something like a big interplanetary truck stop floating through space if you want to look at it that way. There she could get a better lay of the possible routes ahead and more importantly do what she does best: get information, loot and possibly sexy alien ass from the other space travelers and merchants she will find there.

The only question is. Are there any last things she wants to do, before embarking on her journey?
Tes

Re: Expanding Horizons

Postby Ocfos » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:45 pm

Zenkia looks at her (at least to her) beautiful ship, inspecting that everything *seems* to be in order for takeoff.

Thinking for a minute, she's glad she already said her "See you later" to her family, making her shed a faint tear for the familiat life she's leaving behind, now stepping into the unknown.

She flicks the power to the ship on, then begins to navigate it to her planned first-stop; Space Station Zion.
Ocfos

Postby Tes » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:01 pm

Like before, when Zenkia tested the functionality of her aquisition, the fuel pumps of the spacecraft quickly revved up to a high pitch before they were drowned out by the low hum of the fuel igniting beneath her. The acceleration pressed her firmly into her seat and kept her there until the chunk of metal she rode reached escape velocity and was heading towards Zion in curved path calculated by the onboard comuters.

It took a few hours, but soon she got the perfect view of the large pillar floating in space with rings spinning around it from her cockpit. Different ships arriving and leaving came into view as she got closer and her radiotransmitter picked up a signal. A female voice asks "Space station Zion here. Does this vehicle wish to board?" With Zenkias confirmation she continues. "All right. Your entry has been permitted at gate E4, I repeat E4. We welcome you aboard and hope you have pleasant stay!" The greeting sounding like she is made to tell that to everyone coming here but nonetheless she atleast makes it sound somewhat genuine.

The gates are indicated by huge letters on the outside and open up to reveal a blueish glowing forcefield keeping the atmosshere inside while letting ships through. Once she is there is a helpful person with glowing sticks instructing and helping her land in the right place making it a smooth experience even for her first time. The station feels some more magnitudes bigger once she steps outside and looks around. Her eyes fall to a screen on the wall, showing a map of the whole station which she could probably interact with to find out where she wants to go next.

The station is spit into a few sections: The hangar, where she is at right now, the residential area, the merchant deck and last but not least the for her restricted bridge.
Tes

Postby Ocfos » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:05 pm

Taking her first steps into the station, Zenkia is slightly taken aback by this being her first time actually visiting a space station of any kind.

Curious more than anything, she decides to head over to the map to figure out what there is to do.

Zenkia decides to head to the markets, mainly to gauge her options in terms of supplies, and possibly even handle some 'under the table' jobs, for some of the not-so law abiding sellers.
Ocfos

Postby Tes » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:50 pm

Taking the convinient elevator up to the market floor Zenkia is greeted by a moderate mass of presumably space travelers Going in and out of the shops, looking through the front glass and chatting. Almost every one of them looks to be from another race she hasn't seen before. They range from half her height to Gargantuan creatures that make the floor vibrate under their steps, from covered in fur with animalistic features to demon like and even cyberenhaced.

The shops offer a similar range of choices. Everything her heart could desire could be bought with enough cash on her hands. Parts for her ship, food, clothes, drinks and more exotic drugs, body augmentation and even a barber were present. The only question being, where she saw her best chances for an quick job or if she would try to make her first acquaintances with the other travelers outside or in the bar.
Tes

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:29 pm

Glancing around the station, Zenkia is quite taken aback by the exotic choices offered here, not least blatant augmentation taking place, as well as exotic drugs being sold in broad daylight.
She figures it's about time some place would actually respect people's option to blow their futures to bits - Or rebuild them artificially, she figures.

Shaking her head gently at the sight, Zenkia decides to take her chances at the bar, being relatively familiar with scouting for the seedy types she might be able to deal with a job or two for.
Ocfos

Postby Tes » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:41 pm

As Zenkia gets closer to the bar, she can faintly hear the music from the inside. Foremost the low hum of bass to what she can only identify as ambient electronic music. Opening the door allows the high end and all the chatter to come her way. As is usual the crowd is mostly spit in between the groups having a fun 'night'-out and the people on their own, just having a drink to relax. The look of the bar is quite futursitic with with shiny metal and glass surfaces all around, illuminated by strips of light around the edged of the mirror cealing. Dispite that, it's kept it's rustic appeal. No automatic serving robots or anything just a good old place to enjoy yourself with a few drinks.

To her left their is a group of three quite outgoing girls that are loadly laughing and drinking, sitting at their cornertable. Two of them facing Zenkia as she enters, giving her a quick glance and smirk from their bench while the third is showing of her pasty behind by sitting on a turned chair, resting her bust on top of the backrest. Their most distinguishing feature being that all of them have furry ears sticking out on top of their head:

In the other corner stands an old arcade machine where at the moment a woman that looks like a scientist, judging from her lab coat, is bend over and roughly taken from behind, not letting that distract herself from masterfully handling the joystick and buttons with a flushed face and bitten lower lip. No one seems to care much for the blatent sexual activity and why should they, right?

As she reaches the bar the bartender smiles after looking her once over and ask invitingly. "Hey there. Haven't seen you here before. Can I get you something?" Behind her there are glass shelves of flasks along the entire wall with different colors of liquids coloring the light shining through them and reflecting on their facets. The question wasn't if she could afford a few drinks here, but if she deemed it worth the money to not seem out of place while searching for jobs. Sitting next to her is one of the more calm people at the bar. Another woman staring deep into her glass in thought and periodically sipping a bit, looking like she has quite a bit on her mind. Most of the customors seem a bit more secretive though, wearing less revealing robes and discussing things less loadly at their table in private, one group has a poker game going by the looks of it, where she could try to grab some quick money if she dares to.
Tes

Postby Ocfos » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:37 am

Zenkia looks around at the patrons as she walks inside, continuing as she makes her way towards the counter.
Her amber eyes beam over at the trio for a spell, Zenkia herself faintly intrigued by them and their obvious relation to one-another in some unknown way.

Seating herself at the counter, Zenkia crosses her arms as she looks at the scantily clad lizard lady close to her.

Upon being addressed by the bartender, Zenkia's eyes turn to meet hers;
"I'd say yes, but I doubt my finances would agree right now; I'm actually here to ask if you know of some work, that someone like me could sort out - for a fee."

She raises an eyebrow as she mentions "Work", obviously hinting at the less-than-legal range she can offer 'assistance' within.
Ocfos

Postby Tes » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:03 pm

The lady pouts a bit as Zenkia says she won't have a drink, but then purses her lips against her finger as she looks up, thinking about possible 'work' for her. "Well...That lady over at the arcade machine always has some weird samples she wants to get and experiment on." She explains before leaning closer and over the bar to not be heard by Zenkia's neighbor "...and that dragony lady right next to you seems to be eager for revenge against someone, at least on the inside..." Even her casual shirt revealing some cleavage and the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra as she leans over in your direction.

Though that sight is quite brief as she retreats again and concludes "That's what I have from the top of my head. But I'm sure you will find ways to make money with most of the patrons here or even the personal.. if you ask them as nicely~", ending her sentance with a wink, hinting at what she had meant and playing on Zenkia's gesture.
Tes

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:48 pm

Zenkia nods, "Thank you; Should hopefully be able to afford a drink, soon enough." She smiles a little.

Looking to the dragon lady beside her, Zenkia doesn't hesitate to lean over a little,
"Hey, you got somewhere to talk in private? I might be able to help you with your..Troubles."

She smiles, trying to be comforting, "I'm Zenkia, by the way." She offers, giving her shoulder a comforting hand.
Ocfos

Postby Tes » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:11 am

The reptile woman back away reflexivly from her direct approach, turning to her and looking at her with a questioning look, before she glances to the barmaid and puts together the pieces. With that realization she takes a better look at Zenkia, finally answering nervously "I'm Numi." It is clear that something rather dramatic has caused this opportunity.

Not entirely convinced she wants to take Zenkia back to her place immidiatly she asks, "What kind of troubles could you handle for me exactly?" trying to get a feel for what scope the offer presented to her had. Her shoulder feels tense and like all reptillians a bit cold, but the scales are silky smooth and are a pleasure to run fingers over.
Tes

Postby Ocfos » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:45 am

Zenkia smiles a little at her, "I heard you want some payback, and I believe I'll be able to help you, without it being able to be traced to you."

Leaning in a little closer, she lowers her voice a bit, "I'm a freelance Rogue; Stealthy, long-fingered, and sly. I can plant or find something they wouldn't want me to, which would be a very socially 'unfortunate' event for them, if you get what I mean."

She chuckles, "Depending on what you want back on, I may even do it as a freebie; I've had my own fair share of assholes to deal with, and if there's one thing I've learnt in the past, it's that us ladies gotta stick together." She winks, waiting for a reply, "Wanna discuss it further, or nah?"

Her tail swishes eagerly behind her back; the chance of a good roguish job exciting her deeply.
Ocfos

Postby Tes » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:27 pm

Her look is conflicted as she thinks about the possibility, an expression Zenkia was all too familiar with. Then she exhales and writes down the number 1407 on a piece of paper. "That's my roomnumber on the residential deck." She calmly explains, pulling out some cash for her drink. She also leans in and concludes. "Just don't make it too obvious that we are sticking together." With a bit of a seductive note as her hand caresses Zenkia's thigh.

With that she stands up and makes her way out of the bar. The hanging white cloth doing nothing to hide the sides of her butt sticking out to the sides as her hips sway, her back clompletely exposed as only a thin golden chain holds up the fabric that covers her chest, with the muscles in her lower back moving under the skin. At the door she throws back a last glance towards Zenkia before she lets it fall closed.
Tes

Postby Ocfos » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:20 pm

Zenkia hides the note pretty quickly, nodding to the woman as she finishes talking.

"Thank you, I really needed that mechanic's number, or I would have been stranded here." She says a little louder than her usual volume, laughing lowly to seem like just another bar patron.

She stashes the note in her cleavage, pushing it down the front of a boob to make sure it doesn't go anywhere.
Feeling the thigh rub, Zenkia can't help but give a little butt slap in return, though with her tail instead of her hands.
A light chuckle follows her actions, making it certain she isn't one to decline, if it was an invitation.
Ocfos

Postby Tes » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:30 pm

Numi stiffs up for a second from the slap but giggles it off brefly after as she keeps walking, adding more movements to her hips on purpose the rest of the way. Now the only question was when Zenkia was going to go follow her and if she wanted to talk to another stranger before doing so, maybe even get a drink to celebrate prematurely.
Tes

Postby Ocfos » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:02 pm

Opting to keep her interests a secret, Zenkia pretends to leave the bar, though heading a *different* direction than Numi.

She decides to continue heading towards the markets, to do some actual store-scouting for a better casual outfit to wear.

While she doesn't have the money to buy anything, she plans to simply spend a minute or two, before she makes her way there from a different route.
Ocfos

Postby Tes » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:29 pm

There are different clothing stores for different styles. One of them sells tactical gear, bulletsafe vests and such while the other two are more...recreational. The second one sells stylish clothes for when you want to go about your day casually and finally the the last sells lingerie of all kinds. In genaral those stores seem to be equipped to accomodate every body type you could imagine.

Given what she was looking for Zenkia probably would want to go into the second store to look, though that depends if she wants to burden herself with finding a nice piece she wants only for it to be gone when she comes back to buy it.
Tes

Postby Ocfos » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:19 pm

Seeing the stores, Zenkia nods to herself in the knowledge that there's at least a few suitable stores for when she gets the ability to afford it.

Shrugging to herself, she merely continues on to the number she was given, but attempts to take a less direct route to her destination, attempting to mislead anyone who might be keeping an eye on her.

Better make them assume no link between the two, she thinks.
Ocfos

Postby Tes » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:27 pm

To leave the markets she hast to get back to the an elevator, doing so bei walking along the storefronts a bit more. The new floor looks nice to live in, like a really expensive holel with a great view that gets shown off whereever possible. Knocking at the door with the number given to her she has to wait a few seconds, lookking around to see that indeed no one was following her.

When the door opens Numi stands before her once again, greeting Zenkia "I was wondering when you would make it." and taking a step to the side to let her pass. "Please, Come in." The inside does match the outside in appeal, a roomy suite awaiting after a short entryway.
Tes

Postby Ocfos » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:42 pm

Zenkia nods at the invite inside, "I took a detour, just making sure there's nobody trailing."

She chuckles lightly once inside, "So, what's the trouble?"
Ocfos

Next

Return to Private Games