Fallout: New Home New Adventures [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout: New Home New Adventures [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:00 am

The shemale raider seemed to enjoy your torment, watching as you had to deal with her smeagma and the dirt she had gathered over time. She moaned and thrusted her hips forward, stuffing her cock a bit into your throat before pulling back to let you be the one to keep up the work. You had to keep reminding yourself this was for alot of caps...

"Hey, if you want an easier time, I got this new thing that works wonders on folks... hehe, its quite effective." She pulls out a small pouch, and pops out a small pink pill. She pulls at a canteen and offers it as she says "It'll make it more fun for you if nothing else~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:06 am

I decided to take it with the drink she offered both, guzzling it down to clear my mouth and throat of her smegma at least, and hopefully the pill would help, I got back to sucking and jacking her off, having to use my large tits meant I had to focus on the cock tip, though I did see the smegma on my tits mixing with some of the raider's loose pubes and making my tits even messier and stickier, I felt so humiliated.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

((Maybe a luck roll to see if the canteen and/or her cock are drugged with something on top of whatever you have planned with the pink pill?))
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:31 am

The canteen tastes of vodka, but you down the pill. At first, nothing happens save the burn from the vodka. But then... then you start feeling really fuzzy and tingly... and even though just seconds ago you found yourself gagging at the taste, now you find yourself... kind of liking it. Cleaning and tasting her smeagma just makes this even lewder than it already was... you kind of feel like a character from one of those mags you read!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:38 am

I Moaned and shivered in delight happily, licking and lapping at her cock, lewdly and now uncaringly cleaning and drooling on it happily coating my tits, face and hair with her cock filth, moaning and rolling the filth in my mouth around, crewing and even gargling it as my tits became plastered with dirt, smegma, pubes, drool and pre,as I tried to make her cum.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:15 am

"Hehe, now that's the spirit!" The raider woman says, smirking as she scoops some off your breasts and offers it to you. "You want to take more of this in now, dontcha~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:17 am

I giggled and licked it up with a drunken grin, "I~ Want~ You~ to make me look like a filthy Whore~" I purred remembering some characters in the mags, I showed her the pubes and swallowed them with a laugh as one hand felt up her balls.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:33 am

She laughed at that, humming a fair bit as she pulled back, starting to rub the rest of her smeagma all over your body... smearing it and pubes and her pre here there and everywhere. Then she moved up to your hair and started stroking herself off with it as she ground her smelly balls against your face.

"Just remember that you did ask for it!" She says, while each little moment makes you feel even hornier and better... fuck your going to cum from this like the naughty, perverted, filthy whore you are~ It is what you are after all... gal comes in wanting to rape you and what do you do, charge her to fuck your slutty body up!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:37 am

I Moaned and licked her balls as I started fingering my own ass and pussy to get off, While I didn't have any robo-toys I was used to I was still having fun and I would love cumming with this alpha bitch! Human cock felt so much better than Robo! But~ Maybe I could make some upgrades to my designs~? Giggling like a pervert and worshipping her balls my mind was in the clouds.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:16 pm

With your mind occupied by thoughts of modifying a robot into a better sex toy than what you had had back at your home base, you nearly miss it when you feel her shaft begin twitching almost violently and excitement. It gives you only about three seconds of warning before the raider woman begins firing rope after rope of her sticky, smelly cream into your hair and then seconds later all over your face. The taste of actual cum fills your mind and helps push you over the edge like the naughty, slutty whore you are.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:49 pm

I let out a moan latching onto her cock head as I came, staining the bed with my juices, my face, hair and tits coated heavily with her nasty, tasty cummies, not even trying to be sexy just enjoying the taste I moaned, chewed on, gargled and swished her cum around my mouth. Getting every last bit of flavor out of it as I could before swallowing it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:09 pm

Smirking at that, she chortled and smacked your face a bit with her dick, then asked "How'd you like this in your snatch instead of your ass? Whatdaya say whore?" You of course in your current euphoric state find such to be hard to figure out... both sound like fun!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:12 pm

I blinked my brain trying to work through what she said before shaking my head "Nope~ snatch costs way more~" I sing songed as I turned and wiggled my butt at her "You get this~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:30 am

The raider shemale just rolled her eyes at that, smacking at your ass as she let out a slightly annoyed grunt. All the same though, she soon showed her filthy dick up into your ass, giving you aIt'snother reminder that did indeed seem that real cock was better than the toys that you had at home.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:38 am

I Moaned and Giggled "Hmm~ I Still have my Hymen~" I sing songidly explained to the raider moaning in delight as her cock hilted roughly in my ass "That's worth at least a thousand~" I told her with teasing grin as I reached down to fondle her hot and sticky balls "Plush~ I don wanna kid~" I hummed "J~Just losh a cum~" I felt, oddly hungry to drain her balls, getting an Idea I positioned myself so she was on top of me and basically piledriving her cock down into me, my was would be in the path of both pussy juice and any cum that leaked as my hands went searching for ass or pussy, or both, to try and use my knowledge of the human body to hunt out her p and g spots, to milk more and more cum from her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:57 am

Putting yourself in such a lewd and contored position sends even more shivers through you as you prove that your not just a whore, but a cum hungry slut too~ The raider of course groans and begins wildly rutting away into you even as you play with her ass, finding no pussy and learning she was indeed just a regular old shemale. When you do find her prostate though, it makes her cock jump even more and grow a bit harder as her speed goes up a few notches.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:01 am

I moaned and squealed in delight, cumming on my own face, spraying my pussy juices on myself as I finger banged her prostate with a giggle, feeling both giddy and hornier than hell as I played with her prostate and balls, loving the wild rutting and the feeling of her balls slapping my pussy and her hips into my ass cheeks.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:14 am

With you being so eager, and her first round having been so good, the raider doesn't last too long... grunting as she fires rope after rope of thick cream into your depths and making you feel just sooooo good and complete... having real cum in your naughty, slutty ass for the first time~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:18 am

I moaned in delight as the burning feeling of her cum filled my ass it felt so good I came again my eyes rolling up in pleasure, I could only wonder how long she could keep this up for and eagerly awaiting more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:28 am

(Luck Roll 2-5=-3)

Sadly, it seemed like your raider friend wasn't able to keep it up after that, and she grunted a bit as she shook her head and said "Damn, you milked me better than I expected. I don't think I got another load in me..." She smirked a bit as she said "I think I'll leave a few of these here though for you, figure a whore like you could use them."

She puts the rest of the caps on the bed next to you, and also a small baggy with five more of the pink pills.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:31 am

I let out a whine "I'm not finished~!" and thought "Get the owner~ She tried to sell me~ So she can take care of what she started~" I spoke in an odd mix of a whine, purr and order as I hornily rolled my hips, wanting to fuck some more.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games