Fallout: Robot Cowgirl [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout: Robot Cowgirl [Kuragari]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:56 pm

"Believe me, I'm aware of how capable you are, I requested you myself. Turn your pain receptors off for a moment, I need to get any remaining fragments of the bullets out." He flicks on the radio nearby and turns the volume up, letting the currently playing song flow through the air, just loud enough to help mask the sound of what was going on in the tent. His wasn't the only radio playing in the hall at the moment, so it wasn't likely to draw unnecessary attention, and it was probably expected of him to be masking the noises in here anyway after you came into the tent. With a pair of tweezers, he pulls out both bullets and then gets to work. Unlike how a human doctor would treat you, he's able to take several shortcuts, using the tools at his disposal to repair your synthetic skin within seconds.

"I feel, however, that you'd be just as capable even without those errant pieces of programming. You may not be rogue, but one of the best strengths a fully operational synth has over humans is that it can't be distracted. You can. There... all patched up. Stay like that for a second, I need to scan you to be sure there's no unnoticed damage." Before he gets the scanner, you hear a rustle at the tent's entrance. You feel Reuben's hand quickly yank down your lower clothes, leaving them all to drop around your knees and quickly give your bare ass a grab. Positioned as you are, your pussy is exposed clear as day to both him and whoever entered your tent.

"Ahh! Jeez!" Reuben says, quickly releasing your ass. His voice comes out softer than before as he feigns sounding startled. "Hey! When the tent's shut, stay out! I'll- uh... I'll help out with whatever it is later..." he acts flustered, looking around quickly as he rubs the back of his head. "This... uh... isn't what it... she wanted me to help examine... uh..." The stranger leaves, chuckling, leaving you and Reuben alone once more. His demeanour returns to normal, although he does nothing to help you redress, instead just activating his scanner and panning it over you while naked before him.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:12 pm

Aya nods, again letting her pain receptors switch off as he got to work. She gives an appreciative look as she sees that he indeed knows what he is doing and works quickly and efficiently on her wounds. Good, his being skilled at this made it much easier for her to do her own works in the days ahead.

"Humans often seem to do quite well with their own errant pieces of biological programming... sometimes it even makes them better than others at their work. Perhaps it's simply the creations emulating the creators?" She said, smiling as she added "Thank you for the quick work Reuben. I will endeavor to take fewer shots in the future no matter how sudden the situation."

As he drops her bottoms and grabs at her ass, she gasps a bit and lets out a moan... both because she quickly figured out what Reuben was up to and... well because he actually was groping her nicely. Aya idly wondered if he had had any relief lately. She simply blushes and tries to cover her pussy, feigning embarrassment as the stranger leaves.

When it's just the two of them again, she looked to the doctor and asked "You did a bit more there when you groped me then needed doctor. Have you had any relief recently?" She doesn't bother dressing, not minding being naked in his presence as she lets him continue his work. She does however boost her ears hearing for a moment, trying to discern if any others were drawing close to the tent entrance.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:19 pm

You could hear the man who just entered talking to a nearby guard about the "smoking hot babe" that 'Harper' had bent over his desk. They sounded fairly surprised at this situation, given how Reuben had been presenting himself as a nervous, albeit helpful recluse while stationed here, although they mainly seemed pleased. "He deserves some kind of reward for all the good he's done us. Although you sure she's as hot as you say she is? I've got to take a peak." It would seem any moment now a couple of outsiders might try subtly looking in to see what was going on.

Reuben sets the scanning machine aside, satisfied that you were on good working condition. "I acted fast, didn't have time to consider a more measured approach. Under-performing could have proved detrimental to the ruse." he says, trying to dismiss any suggestions on your part. He doesn't seem to have noticed the others approaching just yet. You could let him know so he could continue his puff his way, or try to surprise him.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:27 pm

As much as the idea of surprising him amused her, Aya knew that could potentially be problematic. So instead, she grabs his hand, plants it on her ass, then presses herself to him and raises her leg up to his left hip. She gave a hurried whisper of "Another coming to peek." before pulling him in for a kiss and letting her hands run along his side and through her hair.

And perhaps this would also help him answer more truthfully if he hadn't actually had any relief recently.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:31 pm

He's initially startled by your actions, but seems to be figuring out the situation before you update him with your whisper. His other hand starts to roam up your waist and chest before cupping one of your breasts and you can even feel him start to grow hard, pressed against his crotch as you are. Its very likely he's pent up quite a lot, although even in this position, he doesn't push things any further. You can hear someone whisper "Damn, way to go Harper..." however there is no sign that they're moving away... it seems for now the people spying on the two of you are intending to stay. Reuben staying frozen in this one instance will likely just be more unusual than anything else that might give you two away.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:34 pm

Sensing the hardness, but also sensing that the person didn't seem intent on leaving, she breaks the kiss and moans a bit as she says "Please Doctor... don't hold back... I can feel how hard you are... go ahead... ravish me... We're old friends after all, and it's the least I can do for the help you've given me." Aya smiles and even nibbles on his ear as she huskily says "Take me however you please~" She does hope that, even if he decides to do that, such open and lustful words might inform him that their observer hadn't left.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:39 pm

You can see him try not to glance towards the tent entrance as he curses under his breath. "I-if you insist... then I... su-suppose" he says, letting his nervous persona come to the front while people watch. His hands seem to know what they're doing however, as a finger runs across your rosebud with a teasing prod, before sliding over to your wet pussy, tickling your petals with a tender touch. Then he changes things up and presses against your entrance more firmly, giving your clit a good rub with his thumb. His hand gropes your breast, squeezing and moulding it in his grip as his lips return to you before he starts to tug at his pants, pulling free his cock. He pauses as he presses his tip against your pussy before giving you a meaningful look. He wants to know whether or not your observers have left. They have. Although he doesn't need to know that.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:52 pm

A part of Aya worried that him seeming to know what he was doing might surprise or arouse suspicion on the observer... but then she felt him starting to work her over and found herself not minding nearly as much. F~Fuck, he knew how to please a woman, human or synth as she moans and presses against him more. Her own hands begin to wander over him a bit more as she feels his dick twitching in excitement, and she returns the kiss as their lips meet once more.

When he gives her that look and she listens and glances, she whispers "They've left... but we can continue. I can feel it Doctor... you haven't had any in a while. Almost feels like you haven't even been tending to your needs... that can cause stress to yourself you know."

She smiled a bit more as she leaned in and let her fingers dance up his back nice and slowly as she rubbed her dampened slit against him. "Or are you like a few of the others back in the Institute who likes it when a woman takes charge?"
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:02 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Speech Roll: (8+1=9): Failure

For a moment, he looks conflicted. You're not sure why he's holding back the way he is. No other synth scientist ever did, even if they didn't have a high opinion of synths. In fact, it was usually the ones that wanted you reset that enjoyed fucking you the most. But then something, whether something you said or something the thought, helped push him over to making his decision and he pulls his cock back from you. His other hand goes to your throat to hold you in place. A bit of a mix signal given he seemed to be declining your offer as he zips himself back up.

"Well then..." he finally says, his voice tinged with something... disgust maybe... or disappointment. You couldn't be sure. "That would explain it. They won't reset you because your quirks give them a fun little plaything. They shouldn't be abusing our creations like that." He pulls his hand away from your neck and returns to sift through his equipment. "I'll need to link you up with my servers so we can stay in touch over long distance. You'll be travelling around quite a lot with the Rangers. I already have a contact, a recruiter, that'll be interested in evaluating you. She doesn't know what you are, believes you to be my sister. Ex law enforcement from Diamond City. Off finding somewhere that really needs your help... and won't be annoyed about you doing it your own way. How much did the Institute tell you about your mission?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:11 pm

Her eyes widen as he takes hold of her throat, and she gasps... a mixture of arousal and a flash of anger rising in her at the look of disgust in his eyes more than the disappointment. Despite that anger however, she grabs his own hand when he lets her go and gives him a cold as steel look.

"I was simply trying to help sir. I was serious when I said that you need to find some release. If you won't let me assist one way or the other, then either use this to tend to yourself, or find someone you can spend some time with. I do not need a handler whose body is being stressed by not tending to his own baser needs, nor does the Institute."

She lets go, moving to get dressed as he returns to his equipment. She listens, nodding as she asks "Anything I need to know about you being my brother that she might ask about?" As for that...

"Sadly, not much. This Mission came from Father, but he was unusually... cryptic. He said something along the lines of 'I will learn more either from my handler, or as I conduct my infiltration.'" She shook her head a bit as she added "The only thing I do know that he told me is that something has attracted our attention here in the lone star state."
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:24 pm

"Bah! That's a myth. Probably one the male scientists are more than happy to propagate though if it keeps you on their cocks. There's nothing sex can do for ones disposition that a variety of other activities can't also accomplish." he says before responding to your following questions.

We're estranged. Barely keep in touch and you changed your name, so you're free to keep going by Aya Santori. You were once Julia Mitchell though. Didn't get on well with our father. Left. We haven't seen each other since and were rarely in other forms of contact. I didn't want to put us in a position where we may have to come up with the same lie at the same time later on, so me getting you in touch with this Ranger is to be treated as us also reuniting. As for the mission, we want one of our best in the Rangers. That authority and freedom would make the perfect cover when hunting rogue synths. Beyond that, we need you to investigate certain interesting developments, which will largely coincide with your duties as a Ranger. Just remember the Institute is your true allegiance. There has been strange super mutant activity in the area, especially around Austin. They seem to be... collaborating, discussing. They've grown smarter. This could be troublesome. At the same time it seems there are two new chems circulating Texas. Euphoria and Mind Fuck. Both dumb down their users and make them more compliant, the latter seems to have stronger and more permanent effects. They might prove useful to the Institute, but if not, then they would certainly be a major threat if their distribution gets out of hand."
Last edited by Lazy Kitsune on Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:38 pm

Aya shrugs. Perhaps he was one of those intellectual sorts who liked to think they were 'above such things'. "If you believe so. If however you do find it becomes trouble for you and you need the assistance... I am available. It was done out of a desire to help and lessen stress so you could be more efficient. The Institute is done more favor if we are both operating as best as we can."

She makes sure to memorize such information, on the off chance it does become necessary to make use of it. "Understood, and please sir, never question my allegiance to the Institute. I may have my quirks, but the Institute is indeed the only hope for mankind and the Wasteland." Her voice gains some passion as she says that, and she takes a moment to calm down. It always irritated her a bit when some of the scientists would mention such. Like she was going to suddenly favor some other group over her home and those who created her.

"Super Mutants organizing and gathering isn't a good sign... nor is them being smarter. Do we know any theories for either at this point?" Aya asked, and at the mention of the two drugs, her eyes quirk up as she takes a moment to think over those names.

"Something tells me that first one can be dangerous even with the second one being more permanent. There are many ways one can experience euphoria after all..." She nods though, and asks "Where am I meeting your contact?"
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:59 pm

"It seems the locals are as considered with the super mutants as we are, although they haven't taken any direct action yet. There is at least one name we know of. 'Gordon'. A super mutant trying to get himself 'elected' as the new Master. The super mutants have been without a unifying leader for so long, its troubling to think what might happen if that changes. Although they've never been so diplomatic about their affairs before, even when dealing with more of their own kind." he finishes working on a device at the side of his desk before stashing it aside. "There, I've tuned in properly with your frequency. We should be able to communicate over long distances now. Areas with higher radiation levels than others might block the signal, like Austin and what remains of Houston. But most places should be clear for us to talk. Your contact will be waiting for you in Robstown... a settlement a short walk from Corpus. Relatively speaking, it is a large state. A Ranger named Mabel Nash will be waiting for you in the local inn I recommend you get there sooner rather than later. You can always sight-see around Corpus another time."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:05 pm

"I'll make sure I keep an ear out for any information of importance on that front then. Even something small could give us a better clue on what, if any action we should take in the near future regarding them." Aya says, glancing to the device in question as she finishes getting dressed. "I'll see if I can make an enhancer for me to make use of if I find any ham radio sets to try and get through such interference if it becomes necessary... anyways, Robstown is it? Alright... I've got one thing here to take care of quick then on my way out, so I'll get going now."

She gives Reuben a salute, then lets her pain receptors go ahead and trigger back on as she heads out, looking for the security chief so she can repay that favor... and deal with her own arousal now. Fuck he'd felt nice and big too...
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:14 pm

"If you can find something that'll cut through the radiation at long range then that would be a definite boon to our efforts." he says, before getting back out what he was working on before without so much as a goodbye. You catch a few glances from some of your adoring fans from earlier and even a catcall as you walk out, but you have another admirer to attend to right now. Sure enough it doesn't take you long to find Thomas Jackson from before. Having finished up with Reuben relatively quickly, he is still on duty, although just seems to be finishing off.

"Ah, I was wondering when I would see you again. All patched up already? The doc outdid himself this time, guess it must not have been as bad as it looked. You might want to get some new clothes." he says, walking over to you with a grin. "Ah, sorry, need to stop giving advice for a few moments and just relax." he wraps an arm around you and holds you close. "I hope you don't mind me being presumptuous, but I was thinking we'd sort things out in my quarters." he says as he starts to lead the way.

Soon enough you were led to his room as he shuts the door behind the two of you. His accommodation is quite modest, kept with only the bare necessities and a currently switched off radio. It seems the security chief doesn't seem to live all that more well off than most the people on this boat. "So are you going to tell me your name, or am I going to have to guess?" he asks as he takes off his heavy jacket and starts unbuttoning his shirt. "I'm... not misreading the situation, am I?" he says as he throws his shirt off. "If you're more comfortable finding another way to pay for that stimpack, I'm open to suggestions." This was an odd change of pace from most men you've dealt with so far. Only Father had seemed this considerate of your opinion before now.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:27 pm

While she enjoyed the catcalls and glances, she was in a hurry and so ignored them as she reached Chief Jackson. "He did indeed. It certainly hurt a fair bit, but well, there's a reason I know him and seek him out when I can." Aya does chuckle at the mention of clothes, humming as she says "Any recommendations?" As he pulls her against him, she wraps an arm around him as well and purrs,

"That sounds like a lovely idea."

Once they reached his quarters, she hummed a bit and began working out of her own clothes. "Aya Santori, but you can just call me Aya." Surprise does register itself a bit on her face when he seems to change midstream a bit, but she just gives him a smile as she says "I don't mind paying for it like this... though if it makes you uncomfortable I could always do something else for you. I am good with a gun, tech, and repairs, though there's something I need to do sooner rather than later."
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:32 pm

"You could always try the market up top. I'm sure they'll have something to suit your needs. Best selection you'll find for quite a ways round. Only place I know of that might do better is the Dallas sanctuary."

"No, no I'm..." he seemed to take a moment to convince himself to relax. "Believe me, I'm more than happy to do this. Its just been a while..." he chuckles a little "And I actually recently busted a couple of guards for trying to shake down new female arrivals for some favours. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing the same thing." He smiles as he looks you over, taking a step closer before starting to help tug off your clothes. With your top off he pulls you against him before kissing your neck, his hands starting to pull off the rest of your attire as you feel his growing hardness rub against you.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:41 pm

Aya again made a mental note for such... a quick stop topside to at least get something to replace her damaged shirt couldn't hurt anyways. Still, she smiled as she saw him have to take a moment to relax. "Don't worry Thomas, your not doing it... especially since you could say I was the one requesting the favor~"

As she feels his hardness and moans from his kisses, she moves one hand to help start getting his own pants off as she uses the other to work the rest of her clothes off. It didn't take much longer for her to be completely naked before him, her own nipples hardening back up as her cunt shivered with anticipation.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:53 pm

With one quick motion, his muscular arms scooped you up and through you onto his bunk. The bed was a little rough, but that didn't matter to much. Not with the chief of security pouncing on your naked body. His large cock, now free from its confines, rubs across the inside of your thigh. You feel his hands move to grip you by your forearms, just firmly enough to feel tight without hurting, as he starts to press his cock into you.

A few moments later and you felt it. His hot, throbbing member plunging in and out of your cunt. The bed rattled beneath the two of you as he picked up his rhythm. He pulled one of your tits into his mouth and started to suckle, giving it a gentle squeeze. His other hand now gripped your ass, pulling at it to give his cock more room to plunge into your pussy while giving your rear a good grope.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:04 pm

Aya gasped but let out an excited squeal as he just picked her up and threw her onto his bed. She could see his muscles, and feel the size and heat of his own manhood. Oh yes, she was going to enjoy this~ She spreads her legs more, shifting just a bit to give him the best angle for shoving into her folds.

"Oooh yes... f~fuck... I~I needed this just as much as I needed that stimpack~!" Aya moans as he begins to thrust, her own hips soon working to roll and meet them as he worked at her insides. Her back arched as he pulled her breast to his mouth and began to suckle, earning more lewd cries from the needy synth as she wrapped her arms around him and worked to lock her legs around him as well.

"G~Go as hard and fast or soft and slow as you like T~Thomas~"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games