Trouble Abroad[exalted]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trouble Abroad[exalted]

Postby Tes » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:02 pm

"Fine. It was just an offer." Jason replied, not really caring since it would take him his time on not the other way around. "No panties, huh? Daring~" he teased watching her change closely and taking in her sparingly clothed form for the last time before she would leave. He waved her off as she went out the door and out of his sight.

Sabrina was quite relieved to finally be out of this house where this nightmare took place, fearing that she might have to come here again in the near future now that she was...his girlfriend. She still couldn't quite grasp this situation, how could it end up like this? All of this made it even worse for her to make her shameful walk back to the door to ask her torturer for help.

The door opened rather quickly after her knock like Jason had just waited for her it and he couldn't hide his amusement as he leaned against it and saw his damsel in distress in front of his door again. "Oh, really? I though you were fine." He said, making Sabrina question her decision once again to ask him for help as she saw his devious grin and he made her wait just a bit in her embarrassing moment.

But then she heard the wide garage door open, a motor inside winding up the panels and slowly revealing the two cars inside the spacious room. He quickly slipped on his shoes and took his keychain from a hook on the wall, stepping out of the house and closing the door behind him. "It's fine, but next time you could spare us some time by believing me right away." he said cocking his head to usher her with him on his way outside.

On one side there was a silver BMW convertable, but her bike wouldn't fit in there so Jason made his way to the next one, a black range rover with enough room in the trunk. He pushed a button on it's key making the lights on it flash and the backdoor open. He picked up her bike with little to none effort placing it in and closing it with that typical trunk closing noise.

"I guess that means pharmacy first. You wanna sit in the front seat or maybe my lap instead?~" He asked, knowing that his lap would actually be more comportable due to the lack of pressure against her sore backdoor and slit...at the beginning at least...and giving Sabrina yet another opportunity to cave in.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:11 pm

Sabrina clenched her fists in impotent rage as stood in the doorway and he gloated over her, forced to prove him smugly right again. She felt like slapping him again, to remind him that he had not been right about that at least.

She sighed slightly in relief as she saw the garage half expecting to see some vulgar corvette or Chevy pickup parked inside. She let him lift her bicycle into the SUV, deciding to use his muscles for something good at least, but curled her lip when he opened his mouth again.

With a hmmpth, she opened the rear door of the Range Rover and climbed in, laying on her hip and side across the backseat and smiled through her discomfort. It was better than sitting on her tortured ass in front and sitting on his lap felt it like it would be even more dangerous this. Most importantly though, it wasn't an answer he had given her to chose from, and that was a treasured victory she could keep from him for herself, even if it was small.
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:59 am

Jason rolled his eyes and got in the driver seat right after Sabrina. Looking back to her he chuckled as he saw her position and said. "Oh, hello Kate Winslet...Maybe I should have brought some paper stock and charcoal to draw you like my french girl...Of course you would need to be naked, but we could arrange that, couldn't we?~" Sabrina's cheeks grew slightly red at that and she was a bit surprised that a guy like him would even know Titanic and that he could joke around so casually with her after what he had done.

As he pulled out of the driveway and the garage closed on their way out she realised why people normally sit in cars, the inertia rolling her body in the seats, first forwards and then backwards, every stop of the car at a sign or light repeating the process once again. The ride is tense and feels way longer than it actually was. That Sabrina couldn't look out of the windows in her positition to see where they were going except brief glimpses just made this worse.

Finally they seem to pull up into a parking lot for a market place and Jason asked "Do you need anything else other than those pills? Something to drink or eat?...Come on you must be a bit hungry right?" Sabrina first wanted to once again deny him for all costs, but her stomach growled, almost like it was calling her out and she realised that she still doesn't have any food in her dorm and the last time she ate was interrupted by him yesterday. With all of her fear coursing through her body her hunger was supressed, but now those almost 24 hours of no food finally seem to catch up to her.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:56 pm

"Just remember that there was space on the table for two..." Sabrina eyes narrowed as she glared at him from the back seat, "She let him drown."

She hung on as best she could in the rear, the constant jostling and rolling starting to make her feel queasy as the ride seemed to go on and on till blissfully it stopped. Squirming awkardly, she wriggled back, wincing every time she rolled too far and her ass touched the seat, until she was back on the ground. She was about to snap at him again at his suggestion when he stomach grumbled, remembering all she had ingested last night was wine and cum, which didn't help the nausea from the car ride.

"Something light," she blushed, looking away to blush before she limped towards the pharmacy.

She hoped the diversion of sending him for food would give her a moment of privacy in the pharmacy, with only the prying eyes of the staff to judge her. Never having had the reason to buy it before she wondered the isles, trying to avoid the gaze of the sales assistant as she looked for her shameful target. Finally finding her plan B, she sighed in relief, grabbing a packet of birth control pills as well. If her fears were right, Jason wasn't anyway done with her body and making this trip each time he... he.... gah! it would just be easier if she started taking this as well.

Cheeks blushing in shame, she turned around ready to go and pay when she saw the shelving bay full of condoms behind her. Her eyes went wide as she saw the vast array, never having realised there was such a variety as she started to read and blushed harder. Ribbed? Flavoured? French Tickler? Oh god, there were sizes? What size was Jason? she pondered....
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:05 am

"I'll look what I can find." Jason says, ignoring her response about the movie, not wanting to get into this never ending myth with someone even though it's quite obvious that they tried to both get onto it and it didn't work. Sadly enouth space doesn't imply enough boyancy...And so he vanished into the store right next to the pharmacy looking for something 'light' for Sabrina and maybe even a snack on his own.

In the pharmacy there were only a few other customers, but Sabrina could would feel their looks on her more than ever in her life, even though they just got the normal walking by glimpses of her not really paying any attention. But the feeling of being watched lingered for every second she stood infront of the shelf carrying those items of shame for her.

She didn't even realise how much time has passed with her searching for the right pills and stalling to finally pick them up when Jason looked over her shoulder and nearly scares the life out of her by saying "Oh, seems someone is interested~ Well those are not really my favorite...especially if they are too tight. I normally take something around 60 to 64mm. You can pick which kind you want to try though." Sabrina was conflicted by this. She didn't want to make such a choice in front on him but the knowledge that they weren't his favorite made her definintely want to pick up some just for the sake of that.

He had finished his trip to the store already and carried the food in a small plastic bag, having bought a caesar salad for Sabrina with a cup of dressing on the side and a premade wrap for himself. He looked at the things Sabrina chose and with her visibly embarassed he offered with his usual unbothered attitude "Want me to take those to the register for you? I guess it's only fair I pay for them, right?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:36 am

(Ahem... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPDxtclZzVU)

Sabrina nearly jumped as she heard Jason right behind her, her spine going stiff straight as her eyes went wide.

"I-I wasn't... I'm not..." she stuttered, flabbergasted.

Desperate to just get out of there, she snatched something from the shelf and moved to the next bay, not even looking at the box of ribbed pina colada flavoured condoms she had picked up. As much as she hated Jason's offer she knew buying all this would really hurt her budget for a bit, even more if she had to keep doing this for a while until Jason got bored, and she'd probably die of embarrassment at the counter as well.

Grumbling she dumped her items into Jason's arms and snatched the bag of food as she headed for the doors. A brief smile flashed across her face at the thought of Jason having to buy the female stuff.

She leaned against the car as she waited for him, looking what was in the bag to eat. She started with the wrap, ravenously tearing into and finishing it quickly, she been a bit worried by the salad at first, not really trusting Jason around tubs of white stuff. She'd just finished mixing the sauce in when she saw Jason coming back.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:04 am

(XDD what a place to debate the ending of Titanic)

Jason without any qualms took the boxes and made his way to the counter. It almost looked like he bought such things every day with how non chalant he was about it and the cashier didn't seem to give him any looks either, probably having seen much weirder things in his days. If she wanted to embarrass him, Sabrina should probably have picked up a cucumber or something to go with the condoms.

Meanwhile Sabrina had devoured Jason's part of the food in his car already. Her stomach cheering for finally getting something of substance. By the time she had finished it and licked her fingers clean he came back out of the pharmacy with another small bag carrying their purchases and sat down in the driver seat, reaching behind the seat to place it in reach for Sabrina and picking up the now empty bag of food. "Oh look who wanted a 'light' meal. Maybe you wanna apologise for eating my food?...I guess you can do that some other time~" he first grumbled and then teased, not really minding the lack of food for him but making Sabrina imagine just what he had in mind as an proper apology from her.

With their little excursion complete he began driving out of the parking lot again, not letting the opportunity to have a bit of fun as payback for his food pass by abruptly breaking when Sabrina was trying to take a bite of her salad, making her miss her mouth and smear the white dressing over the side of her face. "Oww~ I'm sorry. I think you missed a bit there." He says , glooming and satisfyed with that look of hers with white stuff all over her face.

The rest of the ride goes pretty smoothly though and they start heading onto the campus, getting closer and closer to Sabrina's dorm.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:46 pm

Sabrina gave him a look that said she would sooner snap the prongs off the little plastic fork that came with her salad in his pee hole than apologise as she kept munching. Smug with her near full stomach, she nearly choked when he slammed on the brakes and jolted her forward.

"I wander how much you'd like getting salad dressing out of the upholstery if you try that again," she threatened with a cough, wiping her cheek with her sleeve.

She scrooched down in her seat as they neared the campus, keeping the hood up over her head as tried to minimize the chance of anyone seeing her.

"Just park somewhere near by," she whispered, somehow afraid that talking normally might alert the people outside, "I'll walk the rest of the way."
Last edited by exalted on Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:14 pm

(Still Sabrina ^^ Though I also realised only after reading over it again I must admit)

Jason chuckled lightly at Sabrina's semi threat and said "Trust me that look on your face was more than worth it. It wouldn't be the first time I had to clean those seats~" The thought of what other things he might have 'spilled' back where she sat made her cringe, having yet another reason to get out of there. He probably had fucked in this car multiple times, jusdging by the tone in his voice and Sabrina couldn't help but imagine that Gracie was involved in at least some of those.

His amusement continued only higher when her tone suddenly shifted when she wanted him to do something, crawling up in the backseat like a scared cat. "Yeah, fine... You can try to avoid it, but at some point Gracie will know that something is going on between the two of us - she isn't that dumb after all - and for the sake of your friendship you should probably tell her rather than her finding out you are dating her ex behind her back..." He said, driving into a secluded driveway behind on of the on campus buildings near her dorm. As much as it pained her, he was probably right.

"Then that concludes your uber ride." He joked getting out of the car and taking her bike back out of the trunk, waiting for Sabrina to also come out and go on her way. As she takes it from him he pulls her close one more time, cradeling her face with both his hands going under the fabric of her hoodie and giving a goodbye kiss, making her stand on her tippytoes as he leans his head down towards hers. Again her body betrayed her as it felt rather nice, even though she hated him with every fiber of her being.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:00 pm

Sabrina cringed as he kissed her, a flash of fear running through her each time he touched her as her mind raced about what he or she might do. Grabbing her bags, she limped off with her bike as quickly as she could without a word. Pulling the hood down low over her face, she didn't want to admit he was right, she didn't want to admit anything. She just wanted to get home...

She locked her bike back up in it's usual space, feeling every accusatory set of eyes upon her. She could just imagine what they were whispering and saying as she limped back up to her room, second time in a row not coming back till morning? Walking strange? Slut?

Nervously, she opened the door as quietly as she could, eyes scanning around the dark room in the early morning gloom cast by the closed curtains. She could see Gracie's duvet covered form on her bed as she tip toed in, looking to grab her shower bucket to clean herself properly as Jason's words echoed in her ears. She was just about to her bed when she nearly stumbled on something, looking down to see a shoe... only it wasn't Gracie's shoe... and why were there two sets of pants on the floor... and men's underwear... and Fabrice's shirt?

Looking back in shock, covering her mouth with her hand to stop herself from gasping she realized the lump on Gracie's bed was too big for just one person and it was starting to move... up and down... up and down...

Grabbing her basket and towel, she tried to tip toe out as quietly as possible.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:42 pm

(Roll 13)

Sabrina it frozen in shock for a moment and the hears Gracie from under the blanket say in a rather aroused tone "Waitwait" slowing the movement down, making the room dead silent and asking "Did you hear something?" The moment it took for the other person to answer felt like an eternity and made Sabrina hold her breath, debating if she should just run for it at this point, but then emotions clash in her head as Fabrice replies "No~ Just you and me~" followed by the sound of smacking lips as he kisses her and the movements pick up again, making Gracie soon after forget that thought again. Sabrina was relieved but also deeply in shock that her suspicions seemed to be true about why they were sleeping together at the party.

Closing the door behind her as quietly as possibly she can finally take a deep breath and work through what just happened. She did encourage both of them to get together, but this was going so so fast. Was it normal to go that way or did they even have something going on behind her back for a longer time? She was so unsure about stuff like this, never having had a relationship herself in her life.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:45 pm

Sabrina's mind was roaring at a 100mph as she closed the door behind her. Gracie... and Fabrice.... they were.... well she guessed she didn't need to feel bad about Jason then... gah no! Grrrr, this was so gross, they were doing 'it' just behind the door... like right next to her bed.... Mon dieu, was Gracie still wearing her panties? Gross, was Fabrice's... stuff... all over her clothing?

She tried to shake the thoughts from her head desperately as she headed down to the showers. She gave the showers a once over before stripping off her hoody and sweat pants, hoping no one would be around to see the marks on her body and force her to come up with some lie. She groaned as she looked down, seeing her sex and thighs were a sticky mess again as more of Jason's seed has seeped out of her deeply soiled place.
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:58 am

The shower was indeed empty on a sunday morning this early, but Sabrina still couldn't completely shake her thoughts off. Would they still be at it by the time she finished her shower? Could she look them both in the eyes not only after witnessing them going at it but also after they saw her try to take that photo yesterday. Her only friendships on campus just got way more complicated and she didn't know how to resolve any of it even as the warm water soothed her skin and body, washing away the same between her legs and leaving only the faint marks on her body.

But then an even worse secenario came to be. She heard the footsteps of another person entering the shower and they seemed to walk past her stall when they suddenly stopped. It was Gracie seeming to also want to clean up after her sexual escapades but much to Sabrina's dismay she spotted her clothes and asked. "Sabrina? When did you...Were you the one just in...You didn't answer my texts. Were did you go all night? I was worried about you." She seemed to be more concerned with Sabrina's wellbeing than embaressed about her catching her and Fabrice.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:27 pm

Sabrina hung her head, bracing her arm against the tiled wall as she stood beneath the spout, letting the hot water cascade down her as she hoped it would wash away her torment and guilt along with the filth. Lost in thought, she didn't hear the approaching steps until they were right outside her stall and Gracie called her name, causing her to nearly jump out of her skin.

Zut alore, she thought, instinctively covering up despite the shower curtain between them. She had to think, and fast, again.

"I errr... I was at the library... I was studying and fell asleep, oui? My phone..." Her mind raced to her phone and she panicked as she realised she hadn't seen it in the bag Jason had given her which meant it was still... "I had to turn my phone off, you know what that librarian can be like... right?"

Her stomach sank as she realised she would have to go back to Jason's to get her phone.

"I got back a little while ago and saw you sound asleep and I did not want to wake you," She continued, grabbing at straws as she tried to redirect the conversation away from her, "H-how did you date in the park with Fabrice go? I have not seen or heard from him since lunch?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:37 pm

Gracie listened closely to what Sabrina was telling her and got more suspicious the more she talked. "At the library, huh? Why did that sound more like a question than an answer? And the messages went through, so your phone wasn't turned off...why are are lying to me? Don't you trust me?" she asked, going from confrontational to concerned. "Can you please come out so we can talk?" Sabrina knew that she would notice the marks on her body if she did that, but how would she talk herself out of such a simple request from her roommate.

On the other side Gracie knew that something was up and while she could understand that Sabrina was too embarrassed to admit that she inevitably caught her and Fabrice in bed together, the whole story before just didn't make sense. It wasn't like her in any way shape or form. They still haven't talked about them catching her in a more than unfavorable postition yesterday and had decided to not pressure her on that either out of modesty, but now she felt like that also was part of a bigger thing.

"You can tell me anything, you know that right?" she said trying to reassure Sabrina and leaning against the wall of her stall to make her voice as clear as possible for her through the curtain, wanting to know if anything bad happened. Although she much rather would like to hear a more benign issue from her and laugh it off later. It always took some work to get through to Sabrina but the last few days just were on whole other level.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:07 pm

Sabrina's face turned crimson again as Gracie called her bluff, fearing the other girl might even go as far as pulling open the dividing curtain as she called her out.

"I-I met someone," she finally confessed with a sigh, "I don't really know what to call it, or how to describe it, or how long it will even last..."

Leaning against the dividing wall between the stalls, almost feeling Gracie on the other side, she ran a hand through her dripping hair before cradling her head.

"I didn't want to steal the wind out of you and Fabrice, you seemed so happy," She continued, "How is he? You didn't lose him in the park, oiu? I haven't seen him since lunch."
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:13 am

Gracie was relieved to hear Sabrina say those words and now draws her conclusions on why Sabrina was on her phone all the time...and the maid oufit. Allthough that seemed quite forward to her, esspicially considering Sabrina normally being so frigid to her amusement.

She was curious but somewhat understood Sabrina's struggle to call it something. In her mind these were the first steps into Sabrina's sexuality after all. "It's ok if you don't want to call it anything yet. As long as you enjoy what you are doing you can do whatever you want. I'm happy for you and hope I will someday meet that secret new 'friend' of yours~" She tells her, resolving the situation at hand but worsening the complete picture to a whole other degree now that she thinks Sabrina has a lover or something.

To her question Gracie responds in a somewhat proud tone "Oh he's very fine~...and I think you know that considering you were in our room a few minutes ago, weren't you? How else would you have gotten your shower basket?" She says reversing the question on Sabrina. "You won't be stealing anything from mine and Fabrice's sails. Don't worry so much." She continues and begins showering herself now that most of the tension has released.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:36 pm

But what if I don't want to enjoy it? She asked in own mind, to embarrassed to actually ask or give voice to her fears.

Her face flushed red as she mentioned what she had walked in and jumped from the wall in shock.

"Non-non, I didn't, I only saw you under the covers, was Fabrice there too?" she said rapidly, trying to cover her ass again.

Hearing Gracie start her water, she took her chance and shutoff her own, pulling the curtain aside and quickly striding over to her towel and rap herself before Gracie could see the marks on her.

"I'll... I'll see you later," she called bundling up her clothes as fast as she could to head back upstairs away from this conversation.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:41 pm

Gracie rolls her eyes, having no way to prove that Sabrina was lying but being pretty sure about it. Sparing the effort to argue any more about it, she just goes on with her shower, enjoying it quite a bit by the way she is humming. As she hears Sabrina leave she tries to tell her something but the noise of the water drowned it out and Sabrina was already halfway out of the door by that point.

As always the walk with nothing but her towel covering her was a nervous one and as a result she wants to get in her room again as quickly as possible, clouding her perception a bit from the thought if Fabrice has even left by know. With how much she had been playing dumb about not knowing about him in the first place she had primed herself to think that herself.

But it became painfully obvious that he was indeed still there when she enters her safe space, only to see him sitting on Gracie's bed checking his phone, fully naked and just as shocked as her by the situation the moment he looks up and doesn't find Gracie infront of him, like he had hoped when he started to say "Oh, that was a quick one. So eager to get back to..."

Quickly he covers his crotch with the blanket to his side and blushes and studders in Sabrina's direction. "S-Sabrina...I uhhh...I'm sry...I though you weren't back yet..." seeing the shower basket when he avoids eye contact for a moment and seeming a bit fixated on it for a bit as he looks like he thinks about something.
Tes

Postby exalted » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:32 pm

(Sorry the delay, work got crazy busy and exhausting again)

Sabrina yelped as she turned around after shutting the door behind her to find Fabrice there.... and naked!

Her eyes locked on to what was between his legs for the horrified second that felt like an hour in her mind, unable but to compare him to Jason and realising they were very similar. Her basket dropped and scattered it's cargo across the floor and both her hands shot up to make sure the towel was firmly secured around her frame, her face bright red as she awkwardly shuffled to stand in the corner facing away from him. She knew she couldn't go back out into the hallway in just a her towel without raising suspicions, just fumbling with the doors lock required two hands which would allot the towel to start slipping and letting Fabrice see...

NO! She stopped that thought there, it was too much, even Jason seeing her had been too much, let alone her friend... who was now with Gracie and had been.... NO!

She banged her head against the wall in front of her, trying to kill the braincells thinking such things.

"C-could you put some clothes on... or something?" she asked, trying to stare straight ahead and block out what was happening behind her as it felt like every drop of blood in her was rushing to her crimson face or sinful places, the strange tingling sensation returning to her breasts and the cleft between her legs, "While Gracie is not here, I had something to say..."
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games