Pokémon: Plasma Perils [cliffracer]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokémon: Plasma Perils [cliffracer]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat May 18, 2019 1:54 pm

The laptop, though dusty, seems in good enough shape to boot up once you've opened it and set it on one of the less stained tables. A quick flick through its recently accessed documents, aside from a folder full of curvaceous women in various stage of undress labeled 'research material', is a series of text logs labeled chronologically with the common tag being [PVEx-004-Atlas]. Each is signed off on by one Dr. E. Kurtis.

"I've been lucky enough to be given command over the next strain's development by Mr. Colress. This particular beauty supposedly impacts the hypothalamus more than its siblings had, and the hope is that given enough tweaking, we can see it produce hormonal stimulants that will unlock the true potential of those impacted." Entry one peters off into uninteresting details after that, although it gives insight as to what exactly befell the forest. The following entries are mostly science babble, protein shells and RNA and all sorts of things that don't particularly make sense to those without a doctorate in Pokemon genetics or virology, as you glean from the way the good doctor describes it as 'highly infectious'.

"Aggression was to be expected, but not quite in this way. Subject 24, a Floatzel captured from the local riverside, displayed increased strength and agility almost immediately after incubation had finished, and blood samples denoted the same testosterone rich hormone cocktail as was found in other subjects. However, as we moved it back into containment, it turned on Grunt Janessa. By the time we had it restrained, it... had stripped her to the waist and had moved to mount her. The subject continued to resist in a manner uncharacteristic for its temperament for some time, remaining fully erect for the entirety until Grunt Phoebe, erm... manually relieved its arousal. It was pliable afterwards, but we've placed it in observation for the time being." Another one that stuck out, and not the first of its kind either. As you read on, more mentions of sexual happenstance pop up. Most of them in line with what your new Sawsbuck seemed to undergo; irrational, rage filled arousal followed by significant calming after release.

"New development. While... gah, 'relieving' Subject 8, Liepard brought in from off site, Grunt Phoebe noted changes in its physiology. Volume of penile tissue significantly increased since its last session, as did the size of its gonads. We had thought inflammation at first, but no... it's actually gotten, well, bigger, down there. Undoubtedly the result of the hormonal shifts Atlas has brought on. Frankly, had I known things would get so... debased, I wouldn't have signed up for this. Semen sample comes back positive for presence of virus, and production is also quite high. Observation as always." Another interesting bit, considering the practical third limb the Sawsbuck was packing... and Tybalt. That was worrisome. Had T been exposed? It did say highly infectious... maybe he was just a big guy? He didn't seem any more aggressive than his loveable lunk self was normally...

"New development, worrisome development. While feeding Subject 3, a Mienshao, from local stock, Grunt James was assaulted. For a time we had thought the female Pokemon safe. They showed a similar cocktail of hormones as the males, but no increases to libido. Figured it was the result of a conflicting hormones. Subject 3, however... Grunt Phoebe has been telling me to keep these frank, not let hang ups get in the way. Development of male genitalia along with original female genitalia in Subject 3. It sodomized poor James, and by the time we had gotten to him it showed itself more than capable of producing semen, if one catches my meaning. Semen seems in line with other samples collected from males. Will need additional counter measures. If females too can succumb... I worry for Bonnie."

A... strange development. But when people played with genes, weird shit was bound to happen. You move to read another entry, but the sound of shuffling snaps you out of your knowledge binge. Just outside the door stands a Pokemon, a Lopunny, who look fairly pleased to see you.

"Lop! L.. Lop?... Punny!!" Like gears churning in its head, the bunny Pokemon goes from excited, to confused, to angry, and although its not sporting a foot long erection like half the Pokemon in this forest, you can't help but feel ill at ease after what you had just read... and the fact it looks quite pissed that you're mucking about in here!
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Sat May 18, 2019 3:18 pm

Tamara doesn't really get a lot of the more scientific stuff that's being talked about in these documents, she's pretty smart, but a lot of the more specific genetic or virological stuff went over her head. That's fine though, she could still get an alright idea of what's being talked about besides that, and these log entries were really valuable for understanding what was going on. She should've figured Team Plasma was behind what's going on in this fenced-off neck of Lostlorn, but all of this at least removed any doubt she would've had about it. She wasn't sure if Tybalt has been infected yet, the closest he's gotten was a sniff of Sawsbuck's cum, but she's not sure if that's enough yet. And not even female Pokemon are safe from the virus, apparently growing the equipment needed to breed other females as well... That didn't bode too well for her.

Tamara jumps when she realises she has company. She's glad, at least, that the Lopunny standing in the doorway doesn't seem to have been infected. Maybe. If it isn't...
"Hey- hey- don't come in here, the air is really bad for you. Are you- are you 'Bonnie'?"
Tamara closes the laptop, and is really hoping that turning to face the Lopunny doesn't read as aggressive enough for it to want to enter the bunker. If it did, she'd find out very fast if this 'Atlas' virus was airborne.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun May 19, 2019 4:15 pm

It's fairly hard to be intimidated by a four foot tall bunny rabbit, though the Lopunny is trying its very best to bore a hole through your head with its eyes. It ignores your warning for the most part, taking a few steps forward with a posture that makes you wish you had put one of your boys at the door. It does, however, pause at the mention of 'Bonnie'. Anger turns to suspicion, and for the time being, it seems to ease up up just a little bit. Unfortunately, you can't make out anything in Pokespeak, so the resulting series of 'lop' and 'punnys' make little sense to you, but it's clear that its familiar enough with humans to know something about a Bonnie, if in fact the fluffy creature isn't called Bonnie itself.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 19, 2019 5:02 pm

Well, Tamara's questions are going to be answered soon enough! She's internally crossing her fingers and hoping that this ISN'T a virus carried on fumes AND that these old 'samples' are inert by this point.
But now there was the question of figuring out how to communicate with this Lopunny, because only one party being understood just wasn't going to work. She's decent at body language at least, so she stays put for now and tries paying more attention to the Lopunny's tone more than the 'words' going forward. It's her best shot, and she's trying not to get kicked here.
"I'm not really getting what you're saying, sorry. Not fluent." She realises she should try explaining herself, if the Lopunny actually does understand better than she does. "I just stumbled on this bunker, I was exploring this weird neck of the forest beforehand. If... you're Bonnie, can you nod a couple times for me?"
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun May 19, 2019 6:09 pm

The Lopunny crosses its fluffy arms against its chest as you explain yourself. Eventually, the normal-type does nod its head to your questions, which in some way explains why it's so suspicious of you. You are, indeed, a stranger calling it by its name. It would also stand to reason that this Lopunny is no wild Pokemon, if that is the case. What its relationship is to the professor is still up in the air, although if you touching the laptop invoked aggression from 'Bonnie'...
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 19, 2019 6:29 pm

That makes things a lot easier. Professor Kurtis must've been her trainer, she figures, so that's a pretty good lead to follow. "I was just trying to figure out what had gone on in here, and I saw some logs here written by your... trainer? Doctor Kurtis. I had just gotten finished reading what he wrote about..." She looks over the chaos again. The log she read didn't mention the general havoc that's gone on in here but the evidence of the assault on 'James' was clear, so she's considering herself correct anyways. "All of this. He was worried about you catching the virus. If you let me, I can take a look through what he's written afterwards and see if it says where he's at now." She smiles.
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun May 19, 2019 6:37 pm

Bonnie squints at you for a moment, but ultimately seems to accept your excuse. She paces the chaos as you gesture to it, and with a swift kick, launched the shredded remains of the Team Plasma jumpsuit through the stale air of the bunker and onto the table you had placed the laptop on earlier. The disdain that she seems to show towards the garment leads you to believe she is quite sour towards the organization Dr. Kurtis belonged to. Still, a cursory read through the rest of the logs might well give some insight as to what transpired here, if you were so inclined.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 19, 2019 6:54 pm

"Hah, trust me, I've been wary of Team Plasma before I came here. When I saw a couple of them guarding the way in to these woods, I knew there'd be someting worth finding." She flips the laptop back open, eager to finish from where she left off. "I'm actually kinda suprised you seem to have dodged what's been happening around here so far. This is the second day I've been here and I've already... well, I've had to deal with a Sawsbuck, and two of my boys have already been pretty frisky. Not even sure if they've got the bug or if it's just the mood that's been infectious. Guess it's probably easier for a Pokemon to handle themselves, huh?"
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun May 19, 2019 7:20 pm

Bonnie relaxes somewhat when you mention that you too have little love for Team Plasma, though when you mention the virus and how she's handled herself, she does seem a little sheepish in her nod. Though, perhaps its just your imagination. The laptop boots back to the logs, and you return to scrolling through. After the first incident, it seems the research group began to take precautions with all of its subjects. Lo and behold, the Mienshao was not the only female to manifest the phenomenon, though you gather it did not dissuade the group from carrying on their experiments on the Pokemon gathered.

A more interesting log does come along after a few standard check ins, dated nearly two months prior to the current day.

"We've had our first containment breach since the beginning of the experiment. How it managed to get up three floors and out of a bunker full of people I'll never known, but Subject 30 managed to blow out one of the front windows, a foolish decision to add I warned them, and descend the ridge before we could get a response team gathered. Grunts James and Janessa are combing the woodlands now, but I have little faith they'll find it out there. This is quite bad, 30 was a newer subject, and hadn't shown signs of mutation yet, but I personally saw to administering the newest breed of the virus to it not but yesterday. Pokerus is insanely infective even in its natural state, and this strain is incredibly aggressive. This is a nightmare scenario. I've phoned HQ and the admins have agreed to send a response team to help wrangle the beast back in. I can only hope they arrive in time."

Subsequent logs reveal that no, they did not recapture number 30, and as a precautionary measure, they erected a perimeter about a week later to ensure it didn't escape Lostlorn. The last few logs fail to address Bonnie in any meaningful manner, though the Professor does note that he's taken to keeping his personal Pokemon in their balls for safety reasons.

The last two logs, dated four and three weeks from when you arrived at Lostlorn, are interesting, if eerie.

"Grunt Phoebe has been complaining about strange phenomenon. Shapes in the corners of her vision, intrusive, sexual thoughts. She's snapped at James for laughing at her when she isn't looking, though he denies any such wrongdoing. Considering her propensity for 'volunteering' to manually stimulate the Pokemon, I had feared maybe the virus had mutated. Infected her. Blood tests confirm this to be false, however. Atlas has no compatibility with the human body, and quickly dies off within it. Phoebe's paranoia is worrying, however. I am going to request she transfer out as soon as a suitable replacement is found. HQ is setting up a secondary base camp north of the ridge. One of their security personnel will do. Will need to find a better way of stimulating the subjects. I do not want to masturbate a Druddigon every day."

The last log, if you can call it that, is more unnerving.

"every night, i dream of her fucking me. phoebe's gone off somewhere. hearing it too. something is wrong."

Then, nothing.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 19, 2019 7:44 pm

NOW things were getting juicy. Tamara's found the date of when the weirdness really kicked off in this forest! She finds it a little worrying that they didn't think to set up the perimeter until a week after the escapee incedent, but at least whatever Subject 30 is hasn't left the zone. The problems with 'Phoebe', however, worry her. She was glad to know that she couldn't be infected by the virus, or even seemingly be a carrier for it, but if what the grunt was going through was unrelated it meant it could possibly happen to her as well. She'd have to be on her toes.

"Hmmm... Well, Bonnie, I found a log from a month ago showing where they set up base camp after this one, but it's looking like something weird happened to Kurtis that happened to one of the grunts beforehand. Paranoia, and not being able to keep his mind out of the gutter. The last bit I have from him is talking about some dreams he's been having, then thinking something's wrong..." She hums again. "I'm gonna go check out that new base camp they made, I figure you'll want to as well. It'll be safer if we go together- I'm Tamara, by the way."
She smiles, closing and tucking the laptop in to her backpack. No sense in leaving it if she could reference from it later. She'd just have to be conservative with what battery is left.
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun May 19, 2019 8:03 pm

Bonnie, for all her mistrust, seems to come around to the idea of you helping her find her trainer. Like as not, she probably thought you were him coming to reclaim his things based on her initial excitement. Padding out the door, you follow the leporidae out into the noon sun, as it does seem to be noon when you emerge; probably slept in because of Morrigan's little trick. You'd have to get a move on if you wanted to get to that base camp, although it'd be hard to judge how long getting all that way northward would be, considering the foliage below. You can spot out the river, which flows down from the north, as it snakes its way through the dense foliage like a line that cuts the place in half... but water was essential to life, and you'd no doubt find some natives of the land by following its path. Not exactly the most desirable idea, considering the virulence going around, though a small part of you can't help shift a hip and relish in the delectable tenderness that Tybalt left you with.

Okay, maybe not an undesirable idea, but not a productive idea.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Team:
Name: Lex
Species: Ninjask
Nature: Impish

Name: Tybalt (though, she also calls him Tybbs or 'T')
Species: Arcanine
Nature: Jolly

Name: Morrigan
Species: Roserade
Nature: Naughty

Name: ???
Species: Sawsbuck
Nature: Adamant

Associates:
Name: Bonnie
Species: Lopunny
Nature: Careful

Inventory: 5 Potions, 2 Super Potions, 4 Pokeballs, 3 Pecha Berries, 4 Oran Berries, A jar of Honey, A length of rope, Dr. Kurtis' Laptop.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 19, 2019 8:33 pm

Tamara didn't need to think about it for too long, that river was going to be invaluable for heading north at a decent pace. To her, the time lost if she had to deal with wild Pokemon would still end up beating out the time it'd take to make her way through the thick forest, and that's IF going through the forest managed to let her avoid attention anyways. She could always modify her route partway in if it proved that the river was getting her too much attention, but for now it was far better than more trailblazing with Tybalt and Morrigan. Plus... Well, on the offchance her boys took an intrest in Bonnie, there'd be problems.

"Let's use the riverside to head north. I don't know the area yet, but I'll be able to draw the attention off you in case something happens on the way. Kurtis probably wouldn't enjoy it if you got infected." ...unless that last log of his would imply otherwise, but Tamara's choosing to keep hope.
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:32 pm

Bonnie doesn't seem to have much in the way of complaints, and so without delay you two begin the journey back down the mountainous ridge to ground level. Moving down elevation as opposed to up it has the advantage of speed and ease, and so you can't imagine it would take all that long. As often is the case during a Pokemon journey, however, you find a troublesome event about halfway down the mountainside. A loud thumping sound seems to resonate from the mountain, perhaps a Pokemon digging about? Rocky formations did tend to be the home to many a creature, though having one spring up on you in an ambush, with the situation at hand, puts you immediately on edge. So on end that you don't even notice the rocky outcropping you're stepping over, the tip of your shoe catching on the edge of it, which sends you stumbling forward down the path but thankfully not over the edge, lest you expedite your journey to the bottom a bit too much.

When you catch yourself and turn, though, you quickly come to understand why you had missed your footing. The rocky outcropping seems to churn and rumble, before breaking free of the mountainside entirely. No less than a Graveler, the rugged rocky-ground type so common to so many regions, reveals itself to you. Whats more, you get a good idea of what caused that thumping; for as the Graveler turns to you, you catch sight of its impressive, stony 'pillar'. It's almost bizarre, seeing the thick grey phallus jut out of its torso like another one of its four arms, though the bottom two limbs are busily jerking up and down on the turgid shaft. The rugged fella looks just as shocked as you do by the sudden interruption you've caused, though it doesn't stop hurriedly stroking the craggy foot long member between its legs as it stares your way.

You're reminded of the words of the good Dr; these Pokemon can't help but fly into a rage when they're pent up, though having the drop on this one seems to have put a damper on it... for now. You could seize the opportunity, and try to run, though Bonnie is stuck behind the rock type, and you to its front. A sneak attack might be in order; you did have two grass-types at hand that could launch a flurry upon him before he could get aggressive with you... though the poor guy was just having a quick wank before you interrupted. Perhaps you could soothe him with words? Or maybe, a dirtier part of you wonders, make up for your rude interruption by helping him out a little bit? It would be the trainerly thing to do, after all, helping the local fauna get along...
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:06 pm

Unfortunately for both the Graveler and Tamara's sense of pity towards the Pokemon who have been infected, she doesn't want to give Bonnie the wrong idea by treating this Graveler nice since she's probably seen how it works. Plus... those things are heavy, and giving one the inspiration to get on top of her didn't sound like a very fun time. She's going to have to knock him out this time. It's worth it for what she sees as 'keeping Bonnie's respect'. She nearly sends out both her Sawsbuck and Morrigan, until she remembers that herself and Bonnie both count as prime females- the competition between two horny men isn't worth the possibility of someone on her team going after the Lopunny she's sort-of protecting now. So, it's just Morrigan.

"We've got an issue, Morrigan! Razor Leaf that Graveler, don't let it near me or that Lopunny!"

She really needs to use the next chance she gets to get her Sawsbuck off... Not in front of Bonnie, though.
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:22 pm

The Pokeball flies forward and in a gleam of white light, your Roserade appears, knife-like leafs whirling about in wide arcs towards the Graveler. Morrigan is quite quick on the uptake, considering the last time he saw you he was likely emptying his balls down your throat, but that much is to be expected of a veteran Pokemon you'd spent quite a while training. The attack blind sides the horny Graveler, blades clattering against its stony hide. For all its weakness to grass, though, its tough defenses prove enough of a match for the physical move, and it remains standing, if significantly more irritable now. So irritable, in fact, that it raises up its forelimbs and brings them crashing down into the rocky terrain below. The heavy impact causes a distinct ripple to travel through the mountainside, and before you can say "earthquake", the ground begins to rupture and crack. The majority of the impact is centered around Morrigan, of course, but the thin pathway combined with the unstable terrain leads to some unfortunate circumstances. Primarily, a rock slide, as the soil beneath your feet begins to fall out from under you and tumble down the side of the mountain, threatening to take all four of you with it.

An exit strategy might do well now.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:35 am

This is a problem. Morrigan's right in the thick of this rockslide, Bonnie's about to be separated from them, and she's about to get dragged down the mountain. That Graveller's managed to earn itself its alone time. She braces her footing to start sliding safely with the dirt underfoot, still facing the other Pokemon for now. "Morrigan! To me, we're leaving! Bonnie, if you can't find a way down, jump to me! I'll catch you! We've gotta go!" She holds her arms wide open- good catching posture, but it also helps balance.
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:10 am

Either by luck, or skill, you manage to keep yourself from being swept up in the churning soil and rock as it begins to roll downwards, riding it like a wave of sorts to the bottom of the incline. Morrigan, looking pretty worse for wear considering the damage he sustained, luckily managed to shoot a vine out towards you and coil it around your arm, which itself allowed him to rappel his way back to you without too much issue. You lose sight of Bonnie in the chaos, and as the rubble crashes into the plains below not too far from where you set up camp, you and Morrigan are thrown unceremoniously onto your behinds among the rocky debris.

The resulting cloud is thick and choking, though before you can become too very frantic, you catch sight of a lithe shadow bouncing through the shroud, and before too long the Lopunny lands with a great deal more grace a few meters to your side. Considering what type of Pokemon she is, it's not to be unexpected, and it leaves you to worry more about the bumps and bruises you might've sustained from your scattered retreat down the mountain, and perhaps those of Morrigan, who bore the brunt of the impact before he managed to get himself away from the rock-type. Who, fortunately, seems nowhere to be found as the dust settles.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:08 am

Tamara's glad her backsliding paid off, because shortly after deciding on it she realised just how bad it could end up if she actually lost her balance. She got Morrigan out of there though, instead of leaving him with an angry graveller and being too far away to properly direct him. He's really hurt, that'll probably take one of her super potions to fix up, for sure... She can't see Bonnie, all she can hope is that she didn't get grabbed on the way down. At least it's her butt she landed on instead of anything else, she can handle a sore butt. She's about to hop to her feet and start looking for Bonnie through the dust, but she can spare the energy.

"Oof... That could've gone better. Tough bastard." Once the dust is finally settling and that Graveller doesn't seem to be pursuing, she gets in to her backpack for one of her Super Potions. "Hold still, rosebud, I'll fix you up." That was always a wordplay she was fond of when she was doting on Morrigan. "How're you doing, Bonnie? Let me get a look at you too."

Once everyone's good to go, she's not letting that spot of misfortune kill her momentum. She'll ride the adrenaline and point it back towards her original goal, but she IS leaving Morrigan out of his ball if that's what he wants. It's more fair than recalling him after just letting him out to take a big hit like that.
cliffracer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:16 am

Morrigan seems annoyed by your doting, as is his usual way, but he allows you to spray down his injured legs with the Super Potion. The wounds caused by the shockwave fade away as you rub the medication in, your little rosebud not so much as flinching from the sting, though that could be because he seems rather focused on your cleavage displayed before him. Once he's all patched up, you look over Bonnie, who is no worse for wear, though significantly more dirty. With everyone settled, you declare your intent to set off, and make way for the forest in as straight a line as one can muster, with the hopes you will soon hit the river and be able to follow it northwards. With Morrigan at your side, most of the foliage is easily batted away by a well swung vine that lashes out from your side, and you're confident you'll hit the water within the hour.

... Which makes it all the more concerning when it feels like its been over an hour. The canopy, having grown thick, leaves little in the way of light aside from a few dull beams here and there, and the cool dampness at the base of the floor makes it hard to tell what time of day it even is beyond that. Further more, Bonnie seems quite anxious, sidling up to you as you forge a path through bushes and shrubbery. Considering how well-behaved Morrigan has been, it's probably not him causing her distress...

Regardless, it seems like you've somehow become lost, perhaps a fitting fate for the Lostlorne Forest. Lest you wish to wander aimlessly in hopes of finding the river, perhaps its best to decide a new course of action, or maybe take a short rest and recoup your strength. You hadn't eaten much but Pokespunk since yesterday, a rumbling tummy is quick to remind you.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:15 am

Tamara isn't really calm in the face of the circumstances, but she's more composed than her new travelling companion is right now. Losing track of directions was perhaps to be expected in a place like this but it's still a problem to be certain, and the gnawing hunger was a problem in its own right. A rest to enjoy... maybe lunch, and just relax and collect the senses before gearing up to continue on. The forest was scenic here! Inconvenient, sure, but it looked nice!
"Alright, you two, I think it's time we take a break and have something to eat. I think calming down would make it easier to find our way. Bonnie, I'm going to let out the rest of my boys... besides the one I've caught that's infected. I've got to deal with him, still."

Tamara finds a patch of ground clear enough for the whole group to stretch out and lets them out of their balls. As they get settled, she checks how much food of her own she has left from her travels- the excitement of the past day and a half has completely made her forget... how much food she has for her Pokemon is important too. It's a very real possibility there will be some foraging that needs done.
cliffracer

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games