Teacher's Pet [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Teacher's Pet [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:25 pm

You weren't sure if Lizzy expected you to do any chores, which leaves you finding an urge to cuddle someone. A glance at the clock shows it's nearly midnight, and you can hear something soft play from downstairs that sounds like one of those white noise things...

Heading down, your cock still poking through the hole of your PJ's, you find Lizzy nearly asleep on the couch, the tv turned onto a rain screensaver... only, her skirt is flipped up and you see a half erect horse dick twitching every so often, a different cocksleeve toy resting on the coffee table in front of her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:32 pm

I Hummed and Stumbled over to Her crawling into her Lap and cuddling into her, her cock Rubbing mine as it ended up inside my Pants thanks to them hanging down "Hmm~ Warm Milk." I muttered softly drinking the thick warm milk from the oddly shaped Cup as I cuddled her and tried to fade back into my sleep. Not Realizing it was Cum from a Trully Ruined Cocksleeve as I drifted off in Lizzy's lap.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:37 pm

Lizzy stirs slightly, and watches you a bit as you do this, waiting til your done before humming a bit and reaching down and lightly groping your ass. "Mhm... Alec wanna cuddle? Can show... mhm... better way to cuddle." She says, half sleepily herself as you feel her cock twitch and throb against your own. She giggles a bit and adds "Mh, or if Alec liked the milk... can show Alec how to get more hehe~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:38 pm

I Hummed "Tired, Wanna Cuddle and nap~" I Mumbled my ass perking up at her grabbing on instinct.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:43 pm

She smiles and hums a bit as she whispers in your ear "Well, let Miss Lizzy show cute Alec better way to cuddle~ then we can nap~" She gropes your ass a bit more before slowly pulling her cock out of your pants and lining it up with your ass. She works to distract you a bit more as she nuzzles you affectionately and kneads your ass as she slowly begins to apply pressure.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Rolled a d20 for you to see if you snap out of your tired state, got a 2 :P so nope, still mostly wanting sleep cuddling.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:46 pm

I I Hummed and let out a confused gasp as it entered my virgin ass "Feelsh funai." I mumbled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:51 pm

Slowly, ever so slowly, she worked inch after inch of it into you, stopping once you reached the median ring on her cock. You could feel her cock throbbing against a spot inside you that made you feel good, your own cock twitching a bit as she gently runs her hands along your ass and up your back as she settles you atop her.

"Mhm... this better cuddles... fer boff us... use my chest pillows to lay your sleepy head..." She says as she places your head on her breasts, humming softly and rocking you slightly in her arms as her own eyes begin to drift close.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:03 pm

I Drifted off with her sleeping soundly, in my Sleep my ass slowly took more and more of her cock until our balls rested on each others her entire horse dick placed inside my formerly tight bunny boy ass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:17 pm

When you next come back to the waking world, a clock nearby shows it's only five in the morning... but you have a very strange, full, yet pleasant feeling radiating from your ass... you almost don't want to move, until you feel it twitch and a dawning realization forms even as you feel Lizzy's breasts rise and fall slowly as she continues to sleep under you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:19 pm

I Reached down, My hand trying to figure out what it was, then I felt up her balls and just froze, freaking out as I realized not only did she have a cock, it was massive and fully up my ass, Wiggling I Felt some Pre, in Shock I tried to stand but my ass was practically suctioned on at this point.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:21 pm

She hums a bit in her sleep, shifting slighty and bucking her hips just a bit and causing her rod to press further against your prostate, sending a jolt through you as her arms held and snuggled you against her... your cute body being used as both a cocksleeve and a plush.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:24 pm

I Let out a Surprised moan and tried to escape more, it didn't work, Finally after almost an hour of this I came, Covering her PC as I felt hot and stick cum flood my ass, Reminding me of the "Milk" I drank last night, making me realize what it was.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:26 pm

At some point, she had woken up, but let you keep trying to pull off her, unaware that she was smirking and enjoying herself the whole time. In fact, as you came over her and coated her breasts and stomach in your own cream, she let out a grunt and began to fill you with her own white hot dick cream, and she was shooting more than you!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:29 pm

I laid against her shaking and panting and shivering, unable to move or talk.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:32 am

Lizzy hums and giggles, still cuddling you as she asked "So, did you enjoy the cuddling and the nap?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:25 am

I Froze, Shuddered and looked up toward her timidly shocked she was awake.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:16 am

She giggled and quirked an eyebrow up as she repeated herself. "Enjoy the nap and snuggles?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:56 pm

I Tried to Answer but just let out a Squeak, I'd just had sex with my teacher...But I'd been the girl.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:31 am

Lizzy simply chuckled as she slowly and gently pull you off of her rod. "You look like you're not sure what you want to say to that… Well no rush. Though I do suspect that you'd like to have a chance of a different kind of fun with your sexy teacher hmm?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:09 am

I Shuddered my Cock hardening in interest.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games