MLP: Chaos can be Fun(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Chaos can be Fun(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:52 am

Windy was Confused and it took her a while to see what you saw, then she just looked confused, As you got Closer you saw a Pinkish(?) one was Ranting at three of the others and a Silver one was blushing brightly, she was lip locked by sap to the Orange Pegasus Filly who seemed to greatly enjoy this.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:05 am

As we drew closer and I looked the five over again, I smirked and said "There just HAS to be an interesting story to this scene."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:14 am

They all looked up at your Voice and the pink one huffed "Well These Three Decided To Try and Sling Shot their Scooter and Wagon with Trees I Simply Told them it wouldn't work and they did it anyways and slammed into me and my friend and we hit this tree and are stuck to it thanks to them." She said, the Rain Maned Earth Pony Filly Frowned "Horseapples, Yall showed up and started makin fun of us when we were just trying to get our Extreme Sports Cutie marks, Then Yall poked the Sling shot and launched us all here DT!" She Yelled, Which then started a "Did Not/Did Too!" "Argument"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:19 am

I watched the back and forth in amusement for a moment, occasionally glancing to the orange Pegasus and grey coated Earth Pony before looking to Windy with an amused look. After a moment, I said "It sounds like both sides played a part here. Though from the sound of it, I think you had a chance of ending up covered in tree sap anyways. Not that two of you seem to mind it much~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:22 am

The other Three paused, the arguing two looking at you confused while the unicorn blushed as she looked over and Spotted the Orange and Silver Ones Kissing and Rubbing, they actually might be dry humping each other now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:26 am

I pointed with a paw to their two friends who were starting to get it on, chuckling a bit as I even added "Maybe you three should try doing what their doing with each other. They seem to be having fun with the situation."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:30 am

The arguing Two Blushed and began Yelling at you, While the unicorn seemed a bit sad since she was stuck higher than the rest and unable to reach anyone.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:35 am

Humming at that, I giggled and grabbed the heads of the two arguing ones as I said "Here, Kiss and make up!" as I pressed their lips to each other's. As for the Unicorn, I smiled and ran a paw gently through her mane as I cooed "Give me a sec and I'll see if I can move you a bit closer to the other two. Maybe they'll be up for having somepony else to make out with."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:38 am

They were now stuck to each other open mouthed unable to pull away thanks to the sap, they seemed to still be trying to fight each other with words, the unicorn's mouth was stuck shut with sap and orange and silver had both just came.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:49 am

"Come on you two... just try it. You might enjoy it and find it more fun than yelling at each other!" I said with a smile, before frowning a bit at the Unicorn filly. Without being aware it was happening, my paw began to gain a bit of a silver-blue glow to it as I worked to clean the sap from the filly's mouth so she could join in with her two friends that were indeed having a fair bit of fun.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:51 am

She Looked surprised as She now had frosting on her lips "What the?!" She squeaked out cutely.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:04 am

I blinked at that, then smiled and licked some of it up before giving her a short kiss and a sampling of the frosting, my own tail reaching out to caress the two argumentative fillies muzzles in an effort to encourage them to calm down and try some kissing out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:07 am

She Blushed Cutely and Eeped at the kiss, the frosting tasted like Banana, the two Arguing now seemed to be fighting with their tongues from what you could tell.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:35 am

Smiling and deepening the kiss a bit, I worked to teach her a bit of what to do as I watched the other two quickly working towards hate kissing.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:41 am

They Seemed to Glare, Smirk, Taunt and frown, with their eyes, While the Unicorn Closed her eyes to lean into your Kiss.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:48 am

Breaking the kiss after another minute, I giggled and pointed to them as I whispered to her "I think those two really like each other, a love-hate kind of relationship." I also licked her cheek and nuzzled her, petting her as I tried to start removing some more of the sap.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:55 am

The rest of the sap on her turned into your cum from the scent of it, she blushed and nodded "They argue the most." She said softly, with an adorable blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:02 am

I blinked and then tried to make the cum go away, not sure how the heck that happened even as I giggled and nodded before looking to Windy for help.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:07 am

Windy was Staring at the Silver and Orange ones who were fully and eagerly going at it now, While the Unicorn Blushed Darkly as your Kinda Flailing managed to magic all the cum on her into her pussy "O~Oh~ T~That felt Funny~" She mumbled Shivering and now dripping wet.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:36 am

Blushing bright red, and unsure how that happened, I decided to just play it off as I said "Hey look, all the Sap is off, so now you can join your orange and gray friend there!"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games