Druid of MLP(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Druid of MLP(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:50 am

Her Plot perked up and tail twitched to the Side, Showing off her holes "G~Good." She Stuttered and Shivered in a bit of pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:21 pm

"Mmhm, glad to hear it~ Mh, my name is Kibo, and I'm going to be staying with you from now on... you don't mind do you darling~? I'll make sure to make you very, VERY happy~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:03 pm

She Giggled and Blushed at bit at your attention and words.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:23 pm

I smiled, leaning down to kiss and flick my tongue across her tailhole again before licking my way up to her wings as I began to preen and tease her feathers.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:27 pm

She moaned and Wiggled under you teasing "A~Ah I~I'm making food~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:51 pm

"And~?" I inquired with a teasing tone as I continued my work on her wings, humming a soft tune as I did so.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:08 pm

She whined "Make me Horny and it'll burn~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:57 am

I relent, for now, but not without a nip on the ear as a promise for more later. I then turn and say "I'm going to take another look around the place, only saw a room or two. Call me when food's done darling~<3"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:01 am

She shuddered as you explored the house.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:59 am

Taking in the sight of everything including the many animals she cared for, I returned to the kitchen to give her a nuzzle, then a playful purr as I asked "So, when are you going to introduce me to those sexy friends in your sketch book~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:20 pm

She Tensed up having just put the last of the pancakes down, made a sound like a goat and fainted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:19 pm

I snickered and giggled at that, gently moving her aside to finish cooking the last pancake and plate it. Then I moved to her wings and hummed. "I think I was close to finding your F-Spot~" I murmur softly as I lean down to test and see if I had indeed narrowed it down.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:44 am

She in fact seemed to have an F-spot, in the spot you were searching, but it was on the other wing only, it seemed either one wing didn't have an F-spot or both had one just in different places.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:24 pm

Humming as I didn't find it on one wing, I quickly moved to the other to try there. Probably got the wings switched up in my haste.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:08 am

Teasing in that spot on her other wing seemed to cause her to wake up, squeal, cum hard enough to practically coat the floor and pass out again.

((I Rolled for how sensitive it was, Nat100))
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:30 pm

I giggled at that, sighing and looking about for some smelling salts or something to wake her up with.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:32 pm

you easily find some, you feel this happens often.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:48 am

Smirking, I use the smelling salts on her as I say "We really need to build up your tolerance to pleasure~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:26 am

She groaned groggily waking back up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:13 pm

"Finished the last pancake, everything else is ready~" I purr into her ear.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games