Genderbent [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Genderbent [Eaenidu]

Postby sogekik » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:37 pm

the elevator opens with a ding, and she leads you into the buildings pent house, " now I'm going to go have a shower, you can join me if you wish" she tells her
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:50 pm

I Could only stumble after her, trying to figure out everything that happened.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:32 am

she leads you into a large bathroom and starts to undress again before getting into the shower and turning the water on, " come on in, waters warm~" she calls
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:31 am

I Blushed and stripped following her into the water.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:12 pm

she leans in and gives you a kiss gently, " so ready for your first day at work?" she asks as she begins to wash you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:48 pm

I Blushed and began washing her in Return "Um, I'm kinda Nervous." I Said looking away, thinking quickly "Can you go over it, maybe hearing you say it all will help me calm."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:04 pm

" you'll be fine, your going to be my secretary, you'll just be taking calls, and making sure that me, and everyone else stick to our schedules... and well we'll have some fun too" she tells you, her hands explore your body, indiscriminately
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:49 am

I nodded and Bit my lip "So, I don't have to put up with annoying grabby people all Day? I~I heard that like, Nasty Old men on Boards and stuff liked to "Show off Power" By Raping Peoples' Secretaries to, "Remind them of their place" and Stuff like that."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:10 pm

"well uh... that might happen" she admits with a job, clearly she hadn't wanted to tell you that
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:11 pm

I looked at her and thought before pouting "Can't I just be your's?"
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:24 pm

" not a lot I can do to stop it really, I mean I can't be in the office the whole time" she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:34 pm

I Hummed "So, You just going to let nasty old men Steal from you? And here I thought you were strong."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:10 pm

she chuckles " I am, but the only way I can stop the board taking advantage of you is probably with a chastity belt, and even then they might find a way" she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:20 am

I Hummed "Or I could be your personal assistant never leaving your side?" I offered biting my lip "I don't like men."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:31 pm

"I suppose that'd be okay" she tells you " but for the record most of my board are women, well women like me anyway" she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:41 am

I Blinked and thought before speaking "I've never seen a Futa older than a Milf, are Gilf Futas A thing?" I asked thinking.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:41 pm

" I suppose they probably are, I mean it's not like it'll just suddenly drop off... " she says sounding a little self conscious suddenly , she pauses for a moment and then coughs " besides most of my board is around my age" she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:14 am

I Hummed "You Just want to see my Cunt Stretched used and full of cum, Like Dripping cum from my cunt every time I talk to you don't you?" I asked thinking as if I was a guy still.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:26 pm

she shakes her head, " hey, I'm a woman too remember, I don't want to see anything of the sort," she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:58 pm

I looked at her and then down at her cock "I think that wants to see it."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games