Flames of Inquisition [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Flames of Inquisition [Lorielle]

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:36 pm

Lorielle Wrote:Name:Susan Horrand
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Bio:Susan for as long as she could remember was a member a convent located deep in the heart of western Europe, though where in Europe she could never say, somewhere mountainous at least. The place was a small slice of what she imagined heaven to be, just her and the other nuns who raised her living peacefully she received schooling and was brought up a good christian girl like any other, though her body was certainly one whom many would desire if she ever left the convent. On her 18th birthday though she learned the truth about her convent and the need for their location to be so remote. They belonged to an ancient sect inquisitors who rooted out physical corruption wherever it struck. This was 8 years ago and Susan matured into a fine inquisitor having left the safety of their Italian home she travels the world under the guise of a nun on pilgrimage, but secretly rooting out evil where it may lie.
Abilities: Posses a wide arrange of holy magic, banishing rituals, disguising herself, Adept at CQC(with spears specifically, but proficient at most everything else), a skilled diplomat.

Order: The Flames of Inquisition
Description:An all female order having started in the middle ages during the crusades, while the men were away at war the Flames kept evil at bay training themselves and others how to snuff out corruption, a job so well done that the task was left to them ever since. Once prestigious and wide spread the Flames have retreated back to their ancestral home in Italy near the Vatican now a myth of a bygone age, but still ever watchful for humanity guiding and protecting them.

It was the first time you'd been to Italy since you'd left 8 years ago, though you where still a long way from home, you where currently looking for a corrupt entity in Florence, information was vague, there didn't really seem to be any particular information as of yet, only that strange things where happening in the city, and that some form of unholy monstrosity was probably to blame. Normally such a task would be left until there was some form of proof, but as it was Florence; so close to the Vatican city and the Apennine mountains where you home was hidden away.
your order had arranged accommodation in the Local see, right in the center of the city, near the Cathedral, it was a truly magnificent sight, it's facade of green and pink marble, and the large free standing dome at the rear was the thing that made it truly unique compared to any other Basilica. from the window of the apartment; that had been loaned to you while your 'pilgrimage' had you in the city, had a great view of the city, the best you'd get short of going up into the hills. fortunately you where used to the heat, otherwise un-cooled apartment might be uncomfortable for you.
you had only just arrived, and your bags sat near the door still waiting to be unpacked, though of course you where perfectly used to living out of a suitcase by now. the building was run by one of the local priests and a group of nuns all of whom where quite insistent on helping you however they could during your stay, but for now at least you where alone in your room, with a dossier of what little information was available waiting for you in a large envelope on the small desk in the room, next to it was a bible and a set of rosary beads, though of course you had your own already.
as part of your cover there where a few things you wouldn't be able to avoid, like visiting the cathedral, and probably a few other local churches too, especially as you couldn't say exactly how long you'd be staying in the city, plus the nuns seemed eager to learn about your travels, and where you were from; the last part you'd have to make up of course, It's not like you could tell them about the order.

for now the best thing for you to do was read through the dossier and decide what to do first, chances are you couldn't do a lot on the investigation until it started getting dark.
sogekik

Re: Flames of Inquisition [Lorielle]

Postby Lorielle » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:35 am

The trip back to her homeland was rather nice all things considered, seeing the rolling green hills of the Holy See and the many mountains that protected her old home brought back many number of nostalgic memories for the inqusitor. In her unique blue outfit she made her way into her temporary lodgings. First she get herself settled into her apartment unpacking clothing and then getting a decent shower because of the humid Mediterranean air. While she still toweled off her hair and stood naked dripping water she flipped open the dossier seeing what, if any information she had on her mission here in Florence.
Lorielle

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:20 pm

the dossier contained several news articles detailing attacks in the city, the circumstances of each varied, but all ended in seemingly ritualistic mutilations, it seemed that, something occult was going on, but as you'd been told there wasn't anything solid yet. in each case the victims had been young women around your age. the general suspicion was that the same person, or persons had been involved in each case, but there was little evidence in each case, to connect it to anyone in specific. fortunately the articles weren't too graphic luckily, on top of this whoever had put the dossier together for the article had noted that the locations of each seemed to be large open buildings, areas like warehouse, and abandoned buildings, they suggested that these would all be good places for large gatherings and if that as the case, the murders could be happening at a party or satanic gathering, it could just be a cult, but there was a fair chance that there was some kind of demonic involvement.
as you stood there naked you heard the door open as one of the nuns came in, " oh, uh sorry, I just thought I'd bring you some food, I didn't think you'd have showered already" she tells you blushing, as she averts her gaze. sure enough she had a tray, with some fruit, some cakes, and some packs of savory biscuits and the like,
sogekik

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:42 am

Susan turns on a dime and quickly covers herself with a tower near by when she hears her fellow sister, 'I thought i specified no one was to bother me?' Susan gives the nun a suspicious glance that only lasts a fraction of a second before she puts on a smile. "Oh no sister! I was actually going to go out to and purchase some groceries, its been so long since my pilgrimage let me visit Italia, ive been dying to have some real cuisine." The inquisitor nonchalantly tries to cover the dossier with her sheets as she moves it aside to sit down on the bed, her slightly wet buttock leaving an impression of her curvaceous ass on the bedside. "Have you been apart of this convent long sister?" Susan says eying the figure trying to discern if she was just mistaken, or an enemy.
Lorielle

Postby sogekik » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:47 am

"I'm sorry, I just thought you might be hungry," she explains quitely, she was rather young, which probably explains her eagerness. She doesn't seem to notice you hiding the dossier. "we have plenty here if you want to cook for yourself sister, there is no need for you to go get more" she explains as she puts the tray down, in one of the tables before heading back to the door,
"about two years" she tells you when you ask how long she'd been there, " but your the first person I've met from another covenant in that time, we don't have visitors too often" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:04 am

(Oh my bad I think I blanked and didn’t specify her first sentence was inner monologue hence the single quotations)
“Oh no no it’s quite fine.” Susan loosens up a bit it’s not the first time a demon would impersonate a nun, but this girl seemed quite innocent. Having only been in this convent for two years she must be quite new to the life because of her age.

“Well I’m glad to meet you, my name is Susan Horrand, I’m on pilgrimage, though I’m sure the other sisters have mentioned it.” She walks over to grab an apple and take a bite savoring the sweet taste. “Though I do have some errands to run in town regardless, tell your mother superior I said hello.” If the young nun had nothing else to say she went off to get dressed in her standard gear and headed off to the industrial district of Florence to check on these attacks.
Lorielle

Postby sogekik » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:04 am

She nods "I'm Sophia it's nice to meet you" she tells you when you tell her who you are,
"I will, good luck with whatever it is you need to do, and let me know if I can help at all", she tells you with a smile, once you left together changed she'd leave you in peace.
the industrial parts of town where far away ay from the centre where you where now, it'd probably take a few hours to walk there from your apartment.
sogekik

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:36 am

"Its been a pleasure Sophia have a pleasant rest of your day." With that and changed into her combat clothes then throws on a trench coat to get ready for the night. Once out in the street through she realizes that it'll take a while to just walk over there so she decides to call a taxi to get her to that end of the city post haste. While she was in disguse she had to make sure that it wasnt obvious she was a nun, a sister walking around in the industrial district was not only dangerous, but would attract a lot of attention.
Lorielle

Postby sogekik » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:15 am

Getting a taxi wasn't hard once you'd found the main road and soon enough you where on your way. "what brings a girl like you to that part of town?" the Taxi driver asks curiously, he seemed just to be making conversation to pass the time,
sogekik

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:21 am

As expected of the taxi service in the country it was quite easy to wave one down and get in to the vehicle with no trouble. “Oh well, I have some business to attend to, I have family who work in the warehouses and I was going to visit them.” She says a smile hoping the white lie was enough to convince the driver.
Lorielle

Postby sogekik » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:29 am

He nods "I see, I didn't think you'd be the type to go to the parties that go on up that way" he tells you as he drives, progress was a little slow as the streets where narrow and traffic was dense, but it was still faster than walking
sogekik

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:31 am

“Oh parties? Why would there be parties in the industrial district?” She says feigning interest, maybe local rumors can more accurately color what was going on at these cult gatherings. To make it a bit more enticing Susan shifted in her seat a bit hugging her trench coat against her chest to show the taxi driver that beneath her coat she was hiding quite the bounty.
Lorielle

Postby sogekik » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:43 am

"well, the space for one thing, the space, it's away from houses, so you get as loud as you want, without too many prying eyes, and there are plenty of old abandoned buildings, all in all I'd say it's a great place for a party" he tells you as you near the industrial zone, "I'd avoid them if I where you, you'd don't look like you'd enjoy that kind of thing honestly, plus thy get pretty rough"
sogekik

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:07 am

“Oh I see I see, thank you for letting me know~” She says as she leans back into her chair. No new info but always she could confirm the existence of said parties. If the driver had nothing else Susan paid the good man even tipping him ten dollars before beginning her search starting with more damaged/abandoned buildings.
Lorielle

Postby sogekik » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:21 am

As you got out the Taxi drove off to get back to work, and almost immediately you could here the soft pulses of bass from somewhere off in the distance, as you wondered closer it became clear it was from music, and you started to hear voices. And soon enough you'd found the party itself. There where people stood outside one of the warehouses, pretty much everyone you saw was dressed for the occasion, skimpy dresses, tight clothing, and unlike other parties you'd seen lots of nudity, many of the women, where topless if not naked or in some cases in fetishwear, it was clear you where heavily over dressed for the event,
sogekik

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:46 am

Susan reels back from the amount of profanity occurring here at this warehouse, but this doesnt seem..suspicious just more that people were attending some sorta strange club. Something could be happening on the inside but.. well. Susan looks down at her trenchcoat and her combat suit underneath. The suit might be able to pass for one of these fetish outfits but this suit is a dignified piece of equipment! Not something for other people to gawk at her with lustful desires! The inquisitor felt like this part was an affront to everything she knows and loves, but she swallows her pride and throws off her trench coat and pulls down her habit over her eyes to conceal her features making it look more like a veil than a habit. Her skin-tight body suit shone with a shiny shimmer as she stepped out into light the combination of rubber and carbonfiber materials made the suit smooth to the touch and hard to grab to while she had full range of movement. Now it was time to investigate this..carnal club.
Lorielle

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:10 am

You didn't get too much attention, as you walked towards the club, most people where too distracted with the other revelers, there was a lot of intimate interactions going on around you, especially once you got inside and, it was fair to say you where the most dressed person in the whole room. Before you get too far a topless girl, wearing an unfathomably small skirt stopped you "hey, cutie, how's it going?" she asks as she presses her bare breasts against your own "we should have some fun" she tells you with a smile as she leans in to kiss you.
sogekik

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:55 pm

The nun's never felt more uncomfortable than inside of this terrible club. But she's immediately stopped when she is approached by a rather admittedly beautiful woman. "O-oh greetings.. i umm.. well.. Its my first time..." And Susan starts inching backwards with her neck avoiding the girl's kiss. "I..no no.. please stop." She says as she takes a step back from the woman and tries to quickly run off before theres more interaction, she needed information not..not floozies!
Lorielle

Postby sogekik » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:29 pm

She had a pretty good hold on you "just relax, I was only gonna kiss you," she says retreating a little, "we're all just here to have fun, right?" she asks with a smile "so lighten up okay~? If you want I have something that'll help with that" she tells you, she seemed innocent enough albeit misguided,
sogekik

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:39 pm

“Wait no I’m here looking for a.. a friend!” She says as she squirms in the woman’s grip she can’t cause a scene here and now that’s blow her cover. She had to do something but she really didn’t want to play along, but maybe it’ll just be a kiss. “What do you mean help?” She says a bit timidly in response to the woman currently smashing her breasts against her own.
Lorielle

Next

Return to Private Games