Colosseum Beauty (Earthling)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Colosseum Beauty (Earthling)

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:24 am

Rita's smile seemed to grow even wider. "Oh aren't you a darling. I could just eat you up." She said squirming in place. "Since we're going to be living together, we should get to know each other. Would you like to come see my room?" Rita asked.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:16 pm

"Oh yes please~!" Clarissa exclaimed happily like a little puppy as she eagerly followed her new friend "So, what's it like, actually being a gladiator? Have you fought any big monsters? What's training like?"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:34 am

"Oh being a gladiator? It has been quite the thrilling experience. I've fought humans, beasts and monsters alike." Rita said as she opened the door to her room. Unlike yours, it was adorned with expensive fabrics and a fancy night stand. There were all kinds of makeup just out in the open.

Sitting on her bed, The busty gladiator pats the space beside her beckoning you to come in. "I just finished a fight with a rather tough opponent and could use some help to unwind."
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:42 pm

"Oh? Like a massage? I used to massage my mom everytime she came home from tending to clients!" Clarissa smiled as she took her seat next to her new friend "She was a whore you see~!" The former tavern wench explained, seeing no issue at all with that little fact
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:25 am

"Oh you sure are an honest little thing aren't you" Rita said as she slipped off her jacket and shirt to reveal her shoulders and breasts. "Then why don't you message me just like you did her"
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:26 am

"With pleasure~!" Clarissa exclaimed with excitement as she moved behind her new friend, and started to massage her shoulders. Kneading them to straighten out any knots
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:51 pm

Rita let out a surprisingly sexy moan as you massage her shoulders. "Oh that is just heavenly~! You sure know how to use your hands. But I have another place I need you to message." The blonde gladiator said as she guided your hands to her breasts.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:49 pm

"But that's not how I massaged mom... Oh I see~!"
Clarissas hesitation lasted only a moment before she started to knead the massive breasts in her hands "How did you get so big?! I thought I was pretty large but your breasts are enormous!"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:45 am

Rita moaned as you knead her breasts. "If you hang around here for a while, your's will get just as big." The blonde gladiator said with a smile. Her hands fell to your thighs and began to softly stroke them. " To be a gladiator, you can't just be strong. Mhmm ... You have to grab the audience's attention. You meet Octavia right? She's strong but ...Oh! .... she has no style." Rita said as her body shook with excitement.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:30 am

"Hmm? What do you mean?" Clarissa asked curiously "Got no style?"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:29 am

"Octavia can brawl with the best of them. But she barely acknowledges the crowd. A good gladiator had to inspire as well as ... Oh .... fight" Rita said as her face turned a bright shade of red. "Your fingers are magical Clarissa. Keep going, just a bit more."
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:44 pm

"Oooh I see!" Clarissa exclaimed, seemingly understanding what Rita meant, as she rolled her nipples between her fingers "You need to put on a show as well! Makes sense, people want to see that after all!" She giggled "Is that why your breasts are so large?"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:33 pm

Rita didn't answer immediately. Instead she let out a loud moan as her back arched. "Ahh! Ohhh that was just what I needed. Yes that's one of the reasons. The only thing people like more then a women fighting is seeing women with big breasts fight." She said as she stood up and gave her bosom a hug. "Thank you for the message Clarissa, we'll have to do this again some time. You're gonna want to get some rest tomorrow. You'll be meeting our trainer tomorrow"
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:12 pm

"Ooh?! What are they like?!" Clarissa asked, her excitement once again flaring up, and stars were shimmering in her eyes
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:13 pm

"Let's just say he has a unique training regiment" Rita said as she pats your head like a pet. With that she leaves you for the night.

After a goods night sleep, you wake up to the smell of porridge. Walking into the kitchen you see Rita and Octavia each eating at the table. Octavia ignores you while Rita gives a hearty smile. "Morning Clarissa, how are you this morning?" She asked.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:13 pm

Yawning Clarissa stretched her arms high up in the air and pushed her chest forward "Aaawn... I'm good~" She moaned as she took a seat next to her new friend "What are we eating~?"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:18 am

"It's Octavia's famous honey porridge." Rita said as she gave you a bowl of porridge. "You two get to spend the day together training with Julius." she said with a smile. In mid-bite, Octavia almost choked on her breakfast.

"Wait why do I have to go meet that pervert." She asked seemingly annoyed by the request.

"Someone has to take the rookie in. Plus I'm busy today." Rita noted.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:07 am

"Hmm? What's wrong with him?" Clarissa asked curious as she began to devour the porrige "Mmmh, this really is delicious Octavia! Man... You guys can even afford honey! This is amazing!"
It was almost as if she had an orgasm from the delightful taste now filling her mouth , never had she tasted such sweenets, except for the few berries she had managed to get her hands on, but even then it was so very special. "Please teach me how to make this! Please~!"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:00 pm

"S-Sure thing" Octavia responded, a little taken aback by your reaction. "And about the trainer. He's nothing more then a leering old man. I doubt he even cares about training us properly and just wants to ogle women." She says as she finishes he breakfast. "Once you're finished we'll get going."
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:34 pm

"Already done~!" Clarissa exclaims with the joy of a puppy as she launches from her chair "And I don't mind being ogled, I'm used to it~!"
Earthling

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games