Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:25 am

"It's not just that" Bora says as she rubs her stomach. "Voltaria and I have been trying to have a child for ages. But it was also out of our reach. One of the medicine men said that neither my seed or her womb could create life. It may be unlikely, but I want to try." She says as you find a comfortable position for Craven's ass. "While this is a completely different side to you Bora." Craven said as she made herself comfortable.

With a resolved look, Bora turns to you. "I think I'll leave the melee to Joanna. I'll see if Vita knows whether I can give birth. For now, I promised to remain in your tent" the ex-warrior said as she lay beside you.
Mark3000
 
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 9:54 am

Re: Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Postby MelissaB » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:45 pm

Nodding a little she shrugs before relaxing, staring up at the roof of her tent. "Well I'm sure Vita would be able to find out though I less sure if she can give Voltaria the ability to put a child inside of you." She chuckles before wrapping an arm around Bora and pulling her body against her own more firmly. "Stop squirming Craven makes it hard to rest." She chuckles before closing her eyes for a little while. "Wake me up if anyone needs me." She comments calmly before sighing and looking to get herself some much needed rest after her long journey.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
User avatar
MelissaB
 
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Your Desires

Re: Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:58 pm

You rest peacefully without interruption. Your dreams are filled with thoughts of your army crushing the Empire under your feet. Your men and women introducing your southern enemies to the pleasures of Slaanesh.

When you slowly wake, you find yourself surrounded by your sleeping servants. Even Heim had returned as he rested at your feet like a tamed kitten. Just outside your tent, you could see the shadow of a raven cast against the wall. "Champion of Slaanesh, would you be willing to talk?" The raven said. It's voice raspy and weak, but it was the voice of the Tzeentch Sorcerer.
Mark3000
 
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 9:54 am

Re: Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Postby MelissaB » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:03 pm

Groaning as she wakes up form her dream a pleased smile on her lips as the memories of what her forces did to the empire rats. Nodding a little She pets her little servants before finally spotting the raven. Hearing the voice she glares a little and gently slips from the bodies of her servants without waking them, not bothering to cover herself up more than the faint traces of cloth to conceal her sex and nipples from view. "I would though I wonder exactly what you've got to say I'd listen to." She comments calmly giving the talking raven a glare.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
User avatar
MelissaB
 
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Your Desires

Re: Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:39 pm

"Fair enough. The wound you inflicted on me in our last bout has proven to much for me to handle on my own. With my plans foiled and my body about to bleed out. I am willing to surrender. I'm sure there is plenty I can offer you and your people." Olaf's raven says as it looks around. "I can attempt to undo the mutations on you and the three champions, though I can't return you to your original states. Or... I there is someone elses flesh you you want me to alter..."
Mark3000
 
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 9:54 am

Re: Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Postby MelissaB » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:48 pm

Nodding she hums a little. "Okay okay... why didn't you just stop the bleeding with fire like a normal person? And I may do in fact have a use for you... of course if you're dying I don't think you'll be of much use unless you're nearby enough for my people to bring you here." She comments with a shrug. "Oh I don't want you to return them to how they were before. I rather like the look of them, as for myself well at least I am getting new armor made. Did you have to make them leak milk as well?" She comments with a glare at the bird.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
User avatar
MelissaB
 
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Your Desires

Re: Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:40 pm

"What's the point of growing the breasts if there isn't milk to suckle on" Olaf says passionately. The bird lets out a squawk. "Creating a fire has proven difficult with only one hand. I've already lost too much blood. Along with all the energy I used to escape. My familiar will lead you to my location. The decision is up to you." His voice says as the raven turns around and sits atop your tent.
Mark3000
 
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 9:54 am

Re: Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Postby MelissaB » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:47 pm

Hearing that she nods and sighs. "Alright birdie, lead the way." She comments, grabbing her sword just inside as well as the axe of khorne, it's heated blade might be useful in stopping the bleeding from Olaf's stump. ready she moves after the raven hoping to keep an eye on it as she heads towards Olaf's dying body.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
User avatar
MelissaB
 
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Your Desires

Previous

Return to Private Games



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: eaenidu, Google [Bot]