Lover of all Pokemon[that man]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lover of all Pokemon[that man]

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:45 am

As your tongue darted out it brushed across not only Hypno's cock but Meowstic's lips as well. The Pokemorph's eyes lid a little as her own tongue darts out to touch your own. A spray of Hypno's pre doused your entwined tongues as they danced about each other giving a strange taste of the masculine fluid as well as the saliva of both of you. A hand caught you by surprise taking hold of your breast. A quick glance revealing Meowstic to be the culprit. Hypno's hands descended to both of your heads rubbing against the scalp a bit before he took a grip of your hair. With a grunt, you felt his cock twitch once or twice before it began to unload its seed into both of your mouths.
Firehead

Postby that man » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:01 pm

The way that Meowstic was kissing her made Lusamine feel strange, her entire body shivering more when she felt her hands grazing across her body, even letting out a little bit of a moan when she finally felt Hypno's hands holding onto the back of her head. This was made all that much better when she felt his cum bursting out of his cock, filling up her mouth while some spilled out to cover her face, making Lusamine almost fall in love with this situation, her mouth rolling the cum around inside so that he would get a lovely show of what exactly she looked like doing so.
that man

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:51 am

Meowstic rolled around her own bit of cum as she enjoyed the taste as well. Taking a big gulp she opened her mouth to show Hypno and you it was clean before leaning forward to run her tongue over your face in an effort to collect some of the cum that had spilled out over you.

Hypno took a seat his cock going rather limp after having enjoyed two females blowing him together. "Such good pets you two are making sure to enjoy the treat I've provided you. Just make sure you clean it all up."
Firehead

Postby that man » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:52 am

She doesn't even waste any time when Hypno orders her to enjoy this cum, her swirling it around for a couple of moments to make sure that he was getting a good view of all the semen before she swallowed it. At the same time, Lusamine also felt like she wanted to taste what the semen inside of Meowstic tasted like, her longingly looking at her with one of the most obvious gazes she could, she just not really being able to hide what she was thinking of, especially since she was climbing slightly closer to Meowstic a little bit more, panting slightly as she didn't really know how to say she wanted to kiss her.
that man

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:20 am

Both of the morphs watch as you swirl Hypno's cum in your mouth before making a show of swallowing it. You could see Meowstic blush as she watched you, and it only intensified as you looked at her. The girl leaning forward to lick an errant strand of cum from your nose before slowly lapping her way down to your lips licking at them once or twice before closing her eyes and leaning in to kiss you.

Hypno reinvigorated by both of your displays moved up behind Meowstic and rubbed a hand just above her tail while the other lifted her rear up to hip level.
Firehead

Postby that man » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:00 pm

"We are going to have to be more careful than that," Lusamine panted, keeping a close eye on the two of them as she looked up at the sun, feeling that the shadows were growing even longer than they had been before, her letting out something of a sigh while sinking into the water slightly. "If we take too much longer than we already are, then she is going to get suspicious about what is making me take long and try to figure out what is going on. I know that you are feeling very frustrated right now, but i know that we will be able to do lots of other things when we do get to somewhere more private than just a forest."
that man

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:28 am

Hypno hmms, "You're right, can't have her ruining our fun. Of course, while you're getting cleaned up there isn't any reason we can't do as we please. I'll just make sure to be done before you've finished cleaning up." With that, he thrusts himself into Meowstic who moans out while bracing herself against a tree.

Getting back into the water, you realize that your little distraction has gotten you dirty again as some of Hypno's leftover spunk is still clinging to your body giving you more mess to clean. Hypno only lasts another minute, so the pair is resting by the time you're cleaned up. "I assume I'll have to be put back in that ball again." He sounds a bit miffed at it but he suddenly turns as something catches his attention, "She's coming."
Firehead

Postby that man » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:27 pm

"What do you-" Lusamine took a bit too long of a second to realize her slamming the two Pokeballs so that it would bring the both of them back quickly, just hoping that there would be enough time that she wouldn't actually hear her bringing back either one of them, especially since she could take this as her being under their control and take them back.

With that out of the way, Lusamine pulled herself under the water swirling it around her hands quickly to make sure she got all of the semen off that she could, only really coming up when she got the feeling that there was no way she could hold herself under any longer.
that man

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:23 am

As you come up you see the trainer standing on the side of the river. "Oh, there you are. Sorry, I thought you were taking a little long and came to make sure everything was okay." She was currently dressed only in a bra and panties, and you could tell she'd made an effort to clean herself off as best as she could while waiting for her chance in the water. Some dried cum still clung to her, but most of it was smeared in one way or another.

She suddenly seems to remember something and turns with a blush. "Sorry again, I know you wanted some privacy to clean, and since you're fine, I'll just go back until you're done."
Firehead

Postby that man » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:34 am

"No it's okay, I'm clean right now," Lusamine smiled, knowing that she would probably just get stuck in her for a long enough time that it would make it impossible for her to actually get cleaned off, especially since she would probably just end up having a lot of sex with them if she kept it up for too much longer, her coming up without even grabbing a towel.

"I'm sorry to ask this of you, but can you give me a towel?" Lusamine innocently asked, knowing that she could easily be able to get that without any problems, but also knowing that she would be able to get inside of the trainer's head if she did get her to listen to her. "It would really help me out."
that man

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:32 am

The trainer calms down as you tell her it's fine. "Okay, you just seemed a bit concerned about me watching you, and I didn't want to offend." She pulls her bag over her shoulder when you ask about a towel. "Yeah sure, I should have a few to spare." Opening the bag she begins shuffling through its contents for the towel you need her attention completely focused on the contents of her bag for now.
Firehead

Postby that man » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:52 pm

"You know, you have a really great body," Lusamine complimented the trainer, trying to see just how she would react to something as simple as that, her proudly getting out of the water without even bother to cover her body at this point in time.

"We are always looking for people to help model and promote some of the Aether Foundation products," Lusamine continued, calmly resting her hand on the trainer's back to see if she would be able to get her to have something of a rise out of her.
that man

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:56 am

Her face blushes intensely pulling the bag up to conspicuously cover her face. "I'm not really all that special." She pulls out the towel and holds it out to you biting her lower lip as you pull yourself out of the water shamelessly displaying yourself to her.

Her body trembles, though not in fear as you step up behind her and place your hand on her shoulder. "Oh, I don't think I could ever be a model. There has to be someone at the foundation more suitable than me."
Firehead

Postby that man » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:22 pm

"Are you saying I'm a liar?" Lusamine leaned in closer than before, wrapping the towel around her body so that it barely covered her breasts, looking at her even closer than before since she looked closely at the trainer's body, even licking her lips a little bit behind her hand so that she looked more or less around to see if she understood what was going on.

"I mean, if you wouldn't mind modeling for me a little bit," Lusamine more or less stretching to make sure that she understood she was showing off a little bit. "If you would like, you can even try on some of my own clothing, just to see if you can actually pull this off so well."
that man

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:44 am

"N-nno no, I didn't mean it like that." You could see her shiver a bit when you lick your lips while eyeing her over. "I've just never really had anyone compliment my looks before, so it caught me off guard." She looks you over a bit as well still seeming a bit nervous, but you notice her bite her lip a little as she checks you out.

"If you're so sure I have what it takes, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it a little." She takes a look over at your clothing. "Do you mean right now, or do you want to return to the foundation first?"
Firehead

Postby that man » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:03 pm

"Well you can borrow the clothing now, since I'll have some other things at the office that are fancier," Lusamine smiled some more, knowing that she really did have the trainer under her control more or less at this point just by the way she was acting towards her right now.

"Aside from that," she continued, "if you are able to fit into my clothing now and make it work, then I know you will be able to try on all of the other things without any problems. If it doesn't fit you, then I can use it as a frame of reference for actually getting something that will fit you more properly, since I can just figure out the measurement differences from it being too tight or too loose."
that man

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:21 am

She nods after you explain everything. "Sure, that should work. I'll go ahead and try putting something on after I've finished washing off. Just go ahead and pick something out for me to try on." She pulls out some soap, and a bottle of shampoo and walks over to the bank of the stream. With her back to you, she begins to remove her clothing and steps a little daintily into the stream. "It's a bit chilly here, isn't it?"

After a quick cleaning, she steps out of the stream and wraps herself in a towel and begins drying off while looking over the clothes you have selected for her.
Firehead

Postby that man » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:12 pm

To keep it simple, Lusamine had just picked out her own clothing, although she had conveniently "forgotten" to include her panties or bra with it, knowing that it would be enough to actually get her to be a bit more conscious about what she was actually doing while wearing her clothing.

"I think that you will find this comfortable enough," Lusamine smiled calmly, putting on a general air that everything that she would need was in the pile, no questions about anything needed. "Please put it on quickly, since it is a wonderful to see what you would actually look like with it on."
that man

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:41 pm

The woman doesn't take long to notice the lack of undergarments in the clothing you've provided her, nor does she miss the implication that you've provided all that she needs, either.

With a heavy blush, she begins to get the clothing on. She immediately hits a problem as she tries to slip the blouse over her chest which seems to be a bit bigger than yours. She also appears to be a few inches shorter than you. Not enough that she can't wear them and pass it off as fine, but you can see how it doesn't quite hug her correctly.
Firehead

Postby that man » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:58 pm

"Well this is good to know right from the start," Lusamine smiled, holding her hands up so that the trainer couldn't see her licking her lips, being more than in love with the way that she was actually fitting inside of the outfit, strutting up to her with a confident enough air during her whole trip.

"It's good to know your breasts are bigger than mine," Lusamine replied calmly, cupping the both of the Trainer's breasts from behind, humming a little bit to make sure that the trainer new it was all 'professional'. "And this skirt is a little bit too long for you, which just makes your breasts even bigger by comparison."
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games