Lesbian Discovery [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lesbian Discovery [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:36 pm

"Mmhm... here hun, just focus on my clitty, you can clean up the mess you make after I cum." She said as she shited your head to focus solely on her love button as she ran her hand through your hair, massaging your scalp as she hummed happily.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:40 pm

I Hadn't Cum in years so I just mindlessly obeyed in my bliss.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:45 pm

Tayla was soon panting and gasping as your tongue worked it's magic over her clitty, Mara finally pulling back as she switched things up. Her fingers speard and slid in to play with your pussy while she started giving you a rimjob, a mischievous chuckle echoing into your ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:48 pm

I Went Wide eyed with confusion and Pleasure my legs spreading more on instinct.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:54 pm

"Well now... seems like someone's a bit of an anal slut." Mara chuckled, sticking her tongue inside while Tayla smirked and asked "Want us to give you a vibrating butt plug to stuff up there while your clubbing?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:08 pm

I Moaned barely speaking "F~Feels S~So Good~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:15 pm

"A~Ah... mmhm, yeah, I bet you are... mmhm, and now I'm almost there." Tayla moaned, Mara's tongue twirling about all over the place in your rear as she poked and prodded at your clit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:17 pm

I Sucked hard on tayla's Clit Trying to hold back cumming until she did.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:21 pm

With a loud squeal, Tayla slammed her clit into your mouth, moaning as she came, her juices coating your chin and neck, sending long drops and streams of her feminine juices down your chest that gave you the shivers as Mara came back up and tugged on your clit with her teeth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:23 pm

My Legs Kicked out as my Eyes rolled up in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:33 pm

Grinning and panting a bit, Mara and Talya smirked and sat down next to you, running their hands over your now sweaty body as they asked "So, how much fun did you have?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:36 pm

I Let out a weak gurgle and twitched in answer, Still high off of the two close orgasms.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:38 pm

They chuckled at that, deciding to get you a bit cleaned up before one left, returning minutes later with a few more outfit sets for you to try on once you'd calmed down.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:40 pm

I Slowly Calmed down and spoke "That was my first orgasm in Eighteen Years."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:48 pm

Tayla had grabbed a water bottle from somewhere, and promptly did a spitake at that as Mara let out an impressive whistle. "Dear god, if I could I'd take you to Venus Aversa right now and force about half a dozen or more girls to spend the rest of the night doing it with you. Eighteen years?!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:50 pm

I Blinked and nodded "Got left at the Alter, Ended up getting Drunk and Waking up pregnant with my four lovely girls, Haven't cum since, So closer to nineteen."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:57 pm

Tayla shook her head, grunting a bit as she looked at you surprised and asked "So did you grow up and raise your kids in a bit of a bubble then? How could you not know girls were an option?"

Mara in the meantime giggled as she said "Methinks your kids noticed that... at least one of them is a lesbian, because only lesbians know about Venus Aversa."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:01 pm

I Blushed "I Was Erm, Well Raised Very Strictly, And after my kids I Focused only on them and work.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:20 pm

"Still though... no playing with yourself? Damn, that's devotion to them both." Tayla said with a shake of her head, while Mara giggled and groped your breasts a bit playfully. "So, which of your girls do you think is a Lesbian?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:24 pm

I Blinked and thought with a frown "Hrm? All of them? Or Bi? Or Pan? I, Really don't know."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games