monster theme park [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

monster theme park [eaenidu]

Postby sogekik » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:30 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Alexia Anya Albern
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4589550
Short Bio: A Rather happy go lucky girl and a bit of a thrill seeker Alexia went to a haunted park with her friends, but something happened, they did something, now she was stuck in some sort of spirit world none of her friends were around and she was forced to work at a bath house in the park, if she survived the year she would be given one wish, so all she had to do was survive, her current work station had her basically be a slave to any paying customer, and most that came in hear were low level things, Goblins, imps, kobolds, that sort, oh and to top it off she was now a bunny girl.

it was your first day in the park. your first day working in the bath-houses, that meant there was 'only' 364 left to go before you could leave. it was early yet and the day hadn't really started yet, it was just you and the other girls from the bath house at the moment, not that they really seemed to notice you at the moment, or at least weren't paying any attention to you
sogekik

Re: monster theme park [eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:53 pm

I Gulped and Approached them unsurely "He~hello? I'm new here, Um, S~So, uh, are you all still working on your days?" I asked unsurely.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:35 pm

they look at you, " day hasn't started yet " one of them tells you before they turn back to each other and start to talk to each other again
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:52 pm

I Blinked and Felt my ears fall down in confusion and sadness before walking away at the rejection, Not Knowing what I Did wrong.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:36 pm

there where plenty of other girls about and it wouldn't be long before the day properly started, some of the other bath house girls, seemed slightly more interested in you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:52 pm

I Sighed and pulled my legs up to myself to wait for the day to start, the nervous confidence I had being destroyed by the other girl.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:06 pm

one of the girls who you hadn't tried to speak to walks over and sits next to you " are you okay?" she asks you curiously, she seemed nicer than the others
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:08 pm

I Shrugged "I Tried to talk to others but they just seemed to stone wall me, this is my first day even."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:23 pm

she nods " well I'm talking to you, your quite odd, and some of the others are jealous o you is all, probably, after all your quite an odd person" she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:24 pm

I Blinked "Odd? Jealous? Why?" I Asked baffled.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:36 pm

"well we know your not from here, and the Exotic girls always get more attention than the others" she explains
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:38 pm

I Blinked and my ears twitched "Well, I was a human but somehow ended up hear as A Bunny girl."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:46 pm

she nods , " I know," she tells you "but anyway, I just wanted to see if you where alright " she tells you with a smile, " and I wanted to welcoe you here" she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:47 pm

I Nodded unsurely "So, how do we know which client we go with?"
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:30 pm

"they come to us, and tell you, they'll also have a ticket with your name on it"
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:37 pm

I Nodded in understanding "Well my Luck I'll get something like a Slug, or crab demon or something."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:41 am

she shrugs " oh they're not so bad, but you mostly end up with goblins, and that kind of thing, " who are less clean, but easier to deal with as a whole" she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:44 am

I Blinked "I was making a joke, those are really things? So what they meant by me starting at the bottom is putting me in the cheep place for the low level creatures? No offense I'm just trying to understand."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:57 am

she shrugs " pretty much yeah, there is the VIP baths, but honestly your better working here" she tells you with a shrug
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:01 am

I Blinked "Oh? Why here? Why not somewhere else in the park?" I asked to pass the time.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games