Fallout: Stranger Tales [jondude]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout: Stranger Tales [jondude]

Postby Nobudi » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:54 am

Ringo saw that you were impatient, and didn't seem to want to talk anymore. "Bring a flamer, or five," he said cryptically, before being excused for the evening. He fingered his shotgun on the way out, to deter those who seemed to want to give the man a hard time. He did bring trouble to Goodsprings without telling the reason to the townsfolk after all. Sunny looked out from her seat to worry over her injured dog. And you could still order some stronger stuff. Moonshine was known to hit pretty hard, after all.
Nobudi

Postby jondude » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:12 pm

"What the hell was that all about?", Katina mumbles as she finishes her glass of whiskey, watching as Ringo left after making more questions then answers. The general population of the otwn didn't help either. She tried to take stock of the pieces of this random puzzle she had. Ringo transported some person from the Big Empty, maybe, or perhaps to the Big Empty since the concept of believing someone was from the Big Empty in general was a tall order considering those there never came back. This person seemed to be a big deal that did some shitty things, like make Deathclaw man. Ringo brought him to vault 22 without knowing who he was till after the fact obviously. The townspeople clearly seemed to have an issue with this and clearly knew what the fuck was going on and either who this guy was or just what he did. "Christ what am I missing that everyone else seems to know?", she mumbles into her glass to Sunny as she looks Sadly at Doc treating her poor puppy. "Here, next ones on me Sunny.", she tells the saddened red head.

Katina quickly goes and orders up a bottle of hard moonshine, bringing it back to her and Sunny's booth. She quickly pours them both a glass. "No such thing as too hard when it comes to alcohol. Not unless you want to stick some mouthwash in the freezer... but uh, that was a long time ago.", she says, pushing Sunny's glass toward her. "Alright Sunny, it seems like I'm the only one in the dark about this little mystery man Ringo transported before he knew who he was moving. Everyone seems to know but me! Can you fill me in? Who is this guy? What'd he do that everyone seems to care about so much?"
jondude

Postby Nobudi » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:06 am

The Doc and Sunny exchanged a look that you didn't quite understand. "Well. Since you're new here an' all, I figure that you'd be in the dark about what goes on here in the Mojave," the Doc said as he scratched his chin. "I got no doubt in my mind that your tale is a strange one, but out in the waste lie stranger tales." He took a seat and ordered from Trudy before continuing. "Round these parts, lots of folk got connections to Vault- tec, the ones who originally created the vaults. Mr. House, the current ruler of New Vegas and the man running the Strips was rumored to be in cahoots with them." "Rumors are he still is," Sunny said as she downed another swig of her bottle. "There's stories that Vault- tec created the vaults to experiment on people. Some of them say that they still do, creating monsters out of men. The Big Empty's supposed to fit in here somehow."

Sounds right around your alley, after what happened to you.
Nobudi

Postby jondude » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:19 pm

"Well, I guess thats true. I don't really tell people this but I'll be honest with you Sunny. I'm a product of one of those vaults. I went in as regular looking woman just like you two hundred years ago. Got stuffed into some cryopod thing. Woke up to an empty vault and looking like this. I lived there for a short time till the meager amount of food ran out, then I left. Everythings been trying to fuck me ever since it seems.", Katina tells Sunny and the Doc she guessed. She takes another hefty swing of moonshine, starting to feel flush all over as the alcohol worked its magic. "Still. I guess I should just let this go. I love a good mystery and all, but I got checkered wearing douche bag to chase down first. Maybe if I learn some more down the road or ever come across that vault I'll look into it more. But for right now its just a distraction I don't really need. But enough of that. We're supposed to be celebrating right?"
jondude

Postby Nobudi » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:11 am

Both Sunny and Doc Mitchell grimaced at your words. "Guess so," Sunny admitted. The doc on the other hand, decided to eye you for several seconds before shrugging and walking to the bar to ring up Trudy. Come to think of it, that was the first time you had thought of the man who put you in the ground for the first time in almost a day. The trail was going to get cold soon if you didn't follow it. Aside from that, most of the other things that were on your mind began to haze over as the moonshine began to kick in. The party seemed to be getting back into full swing, finally, as the sun finally began to set.
Nobudi

Postby jondude » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:47 pm

Katina began to feel better after all that moody stuff was behind her, but still even as her body starts to feel a little warmer and everyone's spirits we're picking back up no reason she can't do some like questioning with the cute red head in front of her. "So Sunny, remember when I was talking about a guy in a checkered suit earlier? You wouldn't have happened to have seen anyone like that roll through town recently have you? Yesterday or late last night maybe? He had these two goons with him. Khans I think.", she asks before pouring some more moonshine back into her glass and filling Sunny's as well.
jondude

Postby Nobudi » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:28 am

Sunny scowled as she recalled the men. "Yeah, I remember the bastards. Rude as hell, coming through Goodsprings like they owned the place. Last I saw of them, they were headed out on the south road about a day and a half ago, a day since we dug you up." South... the same way the powder gangers had entered town from. Following the road would be a simple matter, but several factors hindered you. Once was the fact that the sun was rapidly sinking down the horizon line, another was that a part of you was exhausted and could probably do with some sleep, and finally the fact that the moonshine was really beginning to hit, and that you'd begun to slur your words a bit at the end of the sentence and you hadn't quite realized it yet.
Nobudi

Postby jondude » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:11 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Isn't the south like the really hard way in the game? I guess it doesn't really matter though. RP and all.

"You have sheen them? Good! I need get eben with them after shooting me in the head!", Katina shouts after downing the rest of her glass. Looking outside though she sees the sun is rapidly setting, the dark winning against the light currently and making Katina realizes she doesn't have anywhere to sleep yet! Well at least anywhere that wasn't the Doc's anyway. "Hey Sunny. Is it okay if I shtay at your place tonight? Just for the night though. I got some bastards to chase in the morning."
jondude

Postby Nobudi » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:15 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Unless you wanna run by the cazadore nest in the north, I'd tell you to take your chances to the south, south east. Unless you figure things out...

CHA Roll: 16 +2 =18

Sunny raised an eyebrow at the drunk statement, but simply considered it before saying, "Sure." She lifted her bottle of whiskey, and toasted, "To overnight roommates." You clinked against it with your moonshine bottle. It took an extra try or two. The party finally flung into full force, and drinking games of all kinds were beginning to occur. A couple of people were singing along to songs on the radio, and were doing a pretty good job, despite being inebriated. Doc came back with a drink of his own, and the two of them and you began to watch the mayhem unfold.
Nobudi

Postby jondude » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:32 pm

"So whaddya guys do for fun around here that isn't drinking and shinging?", Katina asks with a more noticeable slur in her voice. She loosens up her tight top and showing even more cleavage then she already was showing since the gecko shredding it up a bit earlier today She leans back in her seat as she watched the party goers get a little more raucous now that they weren't all listening in on conversation that had nothing to do with them, unsure of what to do next.
jondude

Postby Nobudi » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:18 am

Doc and Sunny looked at you with a raised eyebrow. "There's not much time for 'fun'," Sunny said with quoting fingers. "Hard to have fun when you're trying to get by day to day." That was a good point, as safe as communities were around in the wastes, they were often victim to supply shortages, since there wasn't many places in America to manufacture anything. That lead to small time farming, living on meager food daily instead of risking life and limb to go on a supply spree. "Aside from Drinking, singing, or sex," the Doc mentioned, ignoring the small squawk that emanated from a now red faced pseudo- sheriff, "There's only really the option of heading to the Strip to gamble away all your caps."

The party continued for a good few hours after the sun set, and now's the time to head over the Sunny's place. It seemed rather normal, for a blown out and remodeled house. Sunny was carefully trying to move Cheyenne into the main bedroom, leaving you to explore the house. Here, you could see some Sunset Sarsaparilla, a small computer that somehow still ran, a few desks and drawers, and her fridge.
Nobudi

Postby jondude » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:01 am

Katina knew better to be nosy when she was being given a free place to stay for the night, so didn't touch the computer. Instead she just looked over the various and sparse things Sunny had managed to collect throughout her time living here and perhaps elsewhere, trying to see what else she might interested in or what they might tell her about the girl. But then again Katina supposed that she shouldn't get too attached. Sunny was pretty and a damn good person, something to few and far in between in the world nowadays, but Katina didn't think she'd be back all to often. Plus the girl was rightly worried about her poor dog and seemed to be in a poor mood despite her drinking, so it seemed likely she might be relegated to the couch for the night. Assuming she had a couch that is.
jondude

Postby Nobudi » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:28 am

INT roll: 9 +3 = 12

Looking around, there wasn't all to much. One of the sarsaparilla caps was noticeably different from the others, a pale blue star painted on the inside of the cap. Funny, you can faintly remember something about that before you were cryogenically frozen. Something about collecting a bunch of these specific bottle caps for a prize or something of that nature? Of course, you only heard it somewhere, long ago, before the war. Surely something like that wouldn't exist still, right?

One of her drawers was ajar, and peaking in revealed... Cocks. Dildos that weren't quite in the familiar shape of a human's. A dog's with a bulbous base, a cat's with spines along the length, a full equine dong, those were among the many dildos (There were a few normal ones) lying in the drawer. A shriek from behind you startled you, and in the doorway was a very red, embarrassed and horrified Sunny. She shakenly pointed to the drawer and said quite loudly, "I- I... I can explain that!" Funny enough, she began to gape like a fish for several long minutes before she dropped her head and mumbled very softly, "... I like to use them."
Nobudi

Postby jondude » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:13 am

"Well... these are certainly some exotic, uhhh, flavors you have.", Katina starts, picking up the equine one and flopping it around, drunkenly giggling a bit though the buzz was starting to fade a bit. "Still, no reason to explain. Just about every girl has at least one of these in the past. No shame in having some! Though I can't really say I knew animal dongs where a thing back then. Now it seems like animals have more a thing for me then anything though... But I can't say I've seen a horse since the bombs dropped though so I admit I am intrigued!", Katina says, laughing even further as the absurdly large rubber length waved around. Thing must have been the size of her arm almost!
jondude

Postby Nobudi » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:44 am

CHA Roll: 17 +2 =19

Sunny relaxed, though still red in the face. Knowing she wasn't going to be judged by you, she seems a bit more open to you know. "They had these things back then? And what's a horse? Is it what this object is based off of?" She seemed quite eager to learn about pre- war America. You tell her a few stories, and the night begins to darken. Soon enough, you've run out of things to really talk about, and Sunny attempted to wrap things up. "Well, it's pretty late into the evening, so we should be headed to sleep..." she stopped, and hesitantly thought about something before continuing. "Earlier, you said something about being intrigued. Would you like us to... explore... this intrigue together?" she finished with a tiny tone which sounded like hope.
Nobudi

Postby jondude » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:07 am

"Sure.", Katina says at first, heading for her bedroom on an assumption she'd be sleeping there for a moment before Sunny adds on her bashful proposition. Katina blushes a bit, something hidden by her fur, though her triangular ears flick a bit as her body suddenly felt a little warm. "Oh? Well... you've seen me naked already, plus I got raped by the gecko right in front of you, so whats their to hide? I certainly couldn't say no to the request of a generous host could I? That would just be rude!", Katina answers back, giving Sunny a smokey look before pulling on the knot keeping her front together and letting her large white furred breasts pop free, her dark coal colored nipples already quite hard.
jondude

Postby Nobudi » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:30 am

Sunny audibly gulped at the appearance of your perky titflesh, but nodded slowly as she ushered you into her room. She gathered up the dog and horse dong before entering her bedroom once again. "Never done this before with anyone else," she admitted with a small tone of nervousness. "So I don't really know about what I should be doing." She slowly undressed, giving you quite the view, though it was obscured for a moment as Sunny overcame her attempts to hide her modesty. Now with two naked girls with a pair of animal dongs between them, who knows what could happen tonight?
Nobudi

Postby jondude » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:09 am

Katina giggles a bit when Sunny blushes at seeing her chest, especially since she had seen her naked before when they had bathed at the water pump at the edge of town. She decides not to tease her though, instead just focusing on getting her short leather pants off, wiggling her plush butt back and forth for Sunny to view. Perhaps Sunny was just acting a little shy because Katina was just so different and unique compared to horribly grotesque mutations and raiders? Or maybe it was just a little different when she knew she was about to get laid? In any case though Katina admires the view as Sunny undresses, showing off a fit and youthful body, her cheeks glowing with a fierce blush as she covers her modesty for some reason before finally overcoming her silly natural instinct to cover up, dropping her arms to see some perky D cups it seems, long legs, and a cute shaved slit(Which was a bit of a surprise really. Most trimmed it seemed but a clean shave was a hard thing to get in such a world focused on survival and not getting knocked up by whatever beasties roamed the wastes.

Once in the bedroom Katina goes for the horse toy first, ignoring the dog one for now since she knew what that was like already(unfortunately...). She sits on the edge of Sunny's bed and places the rubber shaft into the downy softness of her cleavage, letting the tip rest against her short muzzle before giving the tip some licks while giving a smokey glance to the red head with her. "No need to be so shy there sugar! You saw a gecko have its way with me after all so I ain't got nothing to hide. And your really beautiful yourself so strut your stuff!"
jondude

Postby Nobudi » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:53 am

Sunny flashed a nervous smile, before walking up to you, and burying her face in your titflesh in order to help lubricate the monster nested between your breasts. Soon enough, both of you get into making the dong well lubricated. Sunny seems to be raring to go, considering the moisture dripping between her legs. "So... who gets that shoved in them first?" she asked.
Nobudi

Postby jondude » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:42 pm

Katina laughs as Sunny jumps her, pushing her onto her back before shoving her face between her downy soft breasts and pretty much motor boating her for a few minutes before switching to licking along the shaft. That changes to a coo though as they work on lubricating for a mew minutes exchanging short kisses for a time and grinding their pussies against the other's leg. When Sunny asks who's going first Katina decides with her actions, rolling Sunny onto her back so she was on top, long equine toy in her and glistening in the low light of the room. "You got the experience with it, so I want to see what you can do~", Katina says in a husky voice, trailing the long rubber dong done her stomach till the flared head finally pressed against the red head's snatch. She slowly ups the pressure as the second goes by, enjoying the moans from the other girl as she keeps slowly adding pressure till it finally slides inside.
jondude

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games