Black Widows' Delieveries (MelB)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Black Widows' Delieveries (MelB)

Postby VintageBass » Mon May 30, 2016 4:38 pm

It is at that moment, everything seems to wrapped up very nicely. Not only has the Mister finished up his little speech, getting everyone at the table who don't have their hands fulled doing other things to clap in response, but it seems Petra's partner has came roughly at the same time as you. The man she's with is more composed, as if he is used to being in situations like this, yet seeing your fellow courier take her hand out from under the table and licking off the semen accumulated on her metallic hand, in front of everyone, is certainly not something you see. To her, by the looks of it, it's just another day and she licks the semen off her fingers, lapping it up as the man she stroked off reaches down to cover himself up before getting up and waits behind her.

The Missus does pretty much the same thing, only before she cleans herself off she plays around with your cum in her fingers before licking them clean. The woman washes the taste around in her mouth, as if to study it as the Mister gets down and starts eating his meal, taking his time since he hasn't touched it at all while he spoke. "Well, you can certainly used a little more training, Chris," she replied once she swallowed every drop of your cum. "Don't worry, that'll be coming along right now! Honey, I'm going to take Chris upstairs. Feel free to take care of the guests before hopping right in. I want to get Chris comfortable and get him all suited up."

The Mister nods in response as he continues on eating his meal, and the Missus claps her hands and rubs them eagerly before she kicks herself out of her seat and tugs on yours. "Right, let's not waste any more time! Come Chris, let me serve that delicious dessert!"
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MelissaB » Mon May 30, 2016 5:32 pm

Panting Chris regains his composure before being told he needs training, looking up at the woman his eyes showing a mixture of confusion before he shakes his head, this had gotten a little out of hand fast, Shaking his head no longer blurred by the pleasant haze of having his cock pleasured by the woman. Looking down at he adjusts himself, getting himself tucked away promptly before standing up and shaking his head. "Not sure I want what training and dessert you have in mind of giving me." He comments with a blush, his gaze looking down fumbling with his dress Chris doesn't seem too that eager to follow off with her like an obedient employee.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby VintageBass » Mon May 30, 2016 6:05 pm

With you being all confused about what exactly is going on, the Missus chuckles as she pulls you in and walks you along out of the dining hall and up a flight of stairs. You pass on out of the way of other people, other guests that are simply lounging around the manor and chatting with each other, until you start seeing servants tending to their work. It got until there are only just the two of you and you see two servants standing beside a large set of doors. Everything in the hall is oddly quiet, as there are no other sounds other than your footsteps as you walk across the floor up to the double doors. "Listen Chris, it's not exactly easy to explain with a lot of those guests out there," the Missus explained to you, her fingers gripping onto your shoulder, "but since we're alone, I'm going to be straight up front about what I'm going to be doing to you tonight. Well, what we're going to be doing, once my husband gets his ass up here."

The servants open up the doors and reveals to you a rather large and open room. The walls are aligned with thick red curtains, looking gloomy in the light of the two chandeliers dangling above. Along these walls are several beds, big enough to hold four people, and the floor in the middle of it all looks freshly clean, shining with some pink and reds and smelling of freshly squeezed citrus. The Missus leads you over to a closet and looks back to the servants, silently telling them to close the doors, and the moment that you are shut inside with her, the woman lets out a sigh and lets go of you. Her hands immediately goes to take off her clothes, removing all of her jewelry and fancy light gown to reveal something a bit more dark, and far more leather she's been concealing underneath.

"So Chris, you've been hitting some rough spots lately, right?" she asked, taking off more and more of her clothes to reveal she isn't wearing a bra, letting her plump chocolate breasts dangle right above a black leather corset. "Your girlfriend fucked you over and you asked my husband for some clothes in return? Sure, really, we will set you up for that. Not to mention we know about your little fun time with the Lewtik, the involvement with the gynoid and also how my husband handled you back at the office..." There is a smirk on the woman's face as she takes her hands and peels away her bottoms to reveal that she's not quite the woman she is. What immediately pops out reminds you of the Mister's cock, as they look nearly identical in size, girth and appearance. Well, maybe the Missus could be an itch or two longer than the Mister's, and also this comes as a bit of a surprise to find out that your other boss is sporting a hefty erection right at you, donning some dominatrix gear in the process, too.

And the Missus has a smile on her face when you take notice of her cock before stroking it with one of her black gloved hands. "Oh, you like this bad girl?" she asked you, chuckling. "Yeah, this is part of your dessert for the evening~ It's also my husband's favorite, too! He loves sucking it and taking it right up his tight ass! Mmmm, I can't wait for him to get up here! Just thinking about him doing you is going to be..." The Missus stops mid-sentence to realize what she was saying and looks at you with a slight apologetic look. "Sorry, I'm getting carried away. Anyway, as for the training, well what we're going to do is fuck you. I'm going to help you be one of the best couriers in our business, making sure that you cum right on time!"

She put some emphasis in her last few words, stepping up to you and once again taking your cock into her hands, gripping onto your balls and pulling you up a bit rougher this time around. Her tongue rolls across her lips, looking at you with hungry eyes before stepping back and letting you look at what you're be experiencing tonight. "I personally trained the other girls along with my husband, and they're doing excellently, with Petra being our starred courier. Chris, do you want a chance to be like the others and get high praise for your work? Let me train you, and I'll let you have all the dessert you want," she said, taking her dick and slowly spins it around, inviting you in to let you have a taste of what the Missus has to offer.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MelissaB » Mon May 30, 2016 6:36 pm

Looking over the room Chris shakes his head and frowns, clearly not liking where this is going, all this just to get an advance on his pay before he looks back at her once she starts speaking once more, stood in the center of the room he observes her stripping before mercifully closing his eyes to stop his cock from hardening just at the sight of her naked tits and dominatrix looking outfit. "I asked for an advance to get some clothes, i didn't straight up ask for him to buy them." He argues with a grumble before opening his eyes to spot her cock, gulping he looks from it up to her face and blushes, holding a hand over his mouth and face to concealing his blushing cheeks. Yelping he pulls away from her and rubs his tender balls and adjusts his underwear to get his cock back inside and under some measure of control. "I already get thanked enough for my work..." He comments with a shrug before looking at her. "Flattered I really am that you both want to... yeah but no, this isn't what I want, so respectfully I think I am going to have to decline the offer." He states moving away from her and well out of grabbing distance before trying to slowly step back towards the door the servants closed earlier so he can escape before having to feel what it's like to take that cock in his tight ass. "So they didn't lock this right?" He asks moving over to the door to open it.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby VintageBass » Mon May 30, 2016 7:01 pm

The Missus looks on in a bit of disappointment when you are refusing her offer, and she also takes a moment to realize that you're simply asking for money in return to buy yourself clothes instead of what the both of them have been offering. She also makes an attempt to pull you away from the door, holding you in a bit of a loving embrace, despite the fact that her erection is poking you right up in your ass. "I'm sorry, and we can certainly do that for you," she replied, sounding sincere in her voice. "It's just we're a bit protective when it comes to our employees and we do want to treat them properly, even if we do have our own methods of that." One of her hands rises up to your cheek and gently pets it, being all comforting like to keep you relaxed despite the intentions lingering in the back of her head.

When you asked about the doors being locked, she chuckles in response. "Oh they don't lock the doors," she replied. "They only guard it for anyone wanting to disturb us when we fuck..." and the moment she finishes, the door opens up and reveals the Mister standing on the other side, now pretty much down to only his pants... or rather a pair of leather chaps and nothing else on. You can see that he has pretty much lost all of his clothes and is standing right outside with his cock dangling between his legs and exposing far more flesh this time around. He appears to be nonchalant about this, including the servants as they are holding what clothes he had on previously. The Mister steps on inside, the door closes behind him, and then he locks the door with a key that appears out of... somewhere.

"So, did I miss anything?" he asked.

"Honey! Well, Chris here has declined my offer, only asking for the advancement so he can buy his clothes."

The Mister turns to you with a bit of a broken look. "Oh, is that it? I'm sorry to hear that. My apologizes, but really... we're simply trying to look out for the better of you. However won't you stay for the evening? We have something worked out specifically for you and... well, we do love the work that you put in for us. Sure it's not been as great as the other girls, but fuck me can you really prove to be one of the best courier! Not to mention..." he walks up to you, leans in and plants a kiss on your lips, letting his linger on you for a good minute before stepping back, "you are too cute to not get a good fuck out of. You're our guest Chris, so why not get yourself comfortable and enjoy the evening? We want to make you feel right at home with us..." His voice got all deep and husky, echoing deep into your ears as both the Mister and Missus take you by the arm and guide you over to a bed and lay you on the edge of it.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MelissaB » Mon May 30, 2016 7:50 pm

Stopping at the sight of the mister his eyes glancing him up and down before blushing at the sight of his cock. "Starting to feel over dressed for what you two had planned." He comments before moaning into the kiss, squirming in their combined grasp until he is sat on the bed, squirming he looks clearly uncomfortable before moving to take off his jacket and slip i down from his slender shoulders, revealing the upper part of his tight form fitting dress though lacking the cleavage to really fill it out to it's full potential. "What did you mean by something specifically for me?" He asks not bothering to undress any further and doing his damnedest to avoid the sight of their hanging shafts and leather get ups. "So... i'm not good enough because I don't whore myself out to clients every time I make a delivery." He hisses bitterly.

MelissaB

Postby VintageBass » Tue May 31, 2016 3:40 pm

Both of your bosses can feel your tension, seeing that you don't feel comfortable being in such a position and you would rather be in a different place entirely. The Missus begins to make a move, but her husband intervenes by pulling you closer to his nearly naked form and rests a hand on you. "Oh no, you certainly don't have to do that for us if you don't want," he replied, his large hand gently petting your back to help calm you down. "If my wife has been putting ideas in your head, it's... well, to be honest, it's our strange way in wanting to have sex with you." He let out a sigh, as if there was something holding him back with that, as he continues on petting you and leans in to kiss you once again.

The Missus comes up from behind, pressing her perky breasts against you as she chuckles bemusedly over this. "Really we aren't trying to make you do anything you don't want, I'm just too excited about this! We got the other girls onboard for this, so all we need is you and we can be a happy little company! Plus if you do offer yourself to the customer, it does mean we do get people coming back and maybe asking for you~"

"However maybe I should handle Chris for the time being while you wait," the Mister said to his wife, who nods in response. "Right, I'll be over here if you need me~" You feel the futa removing herself from you before feeling the bed slowly rock as the Missus heads on over to where the pillows are, propping herself up and getting a nice long look at the two of you, a hand to her cock to slowly beat that off. The Mister got himself up and hovers right above you, getting in close to give you another kiss, going for a deep passionate one with a hand holding your head and petting through your locks. The man pulls away from you, eyes shimmering with passion as he smiles warmly at you.

"So, how about we do things a bit differently and you fuck me~" he cooes, using that same deep voice when he came in. His other hand works its way down your body, gently petting and massaging you as he works towards your legs and gently petting one to get you excited. "Just think, your cock in my ass, fucking me right in front of my wife and taking control. Won't that be fun?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MelissaB » Tue May 31, 2016 4:08 pm

Chris finds himself caught between the two looking back from one to the other as he is kissed again and again, eagerly welcoming the passionate embrace of lips as he pushes himself up against his boss his tongue lapping out to rush over his lips before he pulls away and pants, their words not so encouraging as they'd like to believe before he finds himself watching the missus stroking herself off to whatever the boss had in mind. Hearing the offer made him blush and his cock to rise in his panties, straining the delicate fabric as he forces himself to look away. Blushing he nods a little before shaking his head as if he reached a decision on his own, without or without their guidance. Sighing he begins to strip, peeling the dress off of his body to reveal his clad clad chest and tight bulging panties as he stands there before them in underwear and heels before he pulls down his panties to reveal his cock generous cock and hairless sack, stroking himself gently he nods with a slight smile. "I will have to take a rain check on that sir i'm usually sub but I can make the exception another time to have a go at that ass of yours." He grins at him before leaning in to kiss him fondly, pushing his body up against his boss and new lover, straddling his lap and rubbing his cock between his buns, trapping the heavy shaft with his rear.

MelissaB

Postby VintageBass » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:22 am

There is a bemused smile on the Mister's face, feeling all too excited about this to occur as the two of you position yourselves to be all comfortable. "Oh my, aren't you excited about this?" he asked, wiggling his thick chocolate behind before you. "Jumping right on in without any preparation? Heh, I like that!" The man moans out lightly as you please his behind, rubbing your shaft against his crack while his starts stiffening up. You find his asshole to be welcoming your dick, showing signs of wear over the years yet still retains some tightness to it. Poking it got the Mister to perk up slightly, his moans getting ever so louder as you dig deeper, but still is relatively quiet. By no means is he not showing signs of enjoying this, as he is sinking into the bed, sighing and sporting a clear hard-on... it's just the man has some experience.

Over on the other end of the bed, the Missus is getting down with her own business. one hand busy slowly beating herself off while another is pinching at a nipple and tugging away at her breast. Her moans are certainly louder than the Mister's own, and she is really getting it despite the two of you only just getting started! "Mmm, this is so fucking hot," she muses out loud. "One of my employees fucking my husband in the ass... I can watch this all night~" She chuckles to herself, keeping her rhythm slow as you get yourself going with the Mister, as he jiggles his behind, egging you on.

"It does feel good, doesn't it?" he asked in response, looking back and smiling. "You're pretty good, a nicely shaped cock fucking me. And don't hold back now, the Missus here sure knows how to play me rough and I love some roughing up~"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Previous

Return to Private Games