PrisonTV [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PrisonTV [eaenidu]

Postby sogekik » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:21 pm

"Okay, lets get me on the rack then" she says calmly, picking one that spread her arms out leaving her completely exposed, and slips her hands thriugh the cuffs " you just need to tighten them so I can't escape" she says with a reassuring smile
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:43 pm

I Nodded and Tightened the straps Groping her Body Lightly as I Did.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:32 pm

she girns " hey, wait till the show starts" she says with a smile, now unable to resist, now all you had to do was work out how to use the webcam
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:48 pm

I Nodded With a Giggle, I Got the Webcam into best Position and Figured out with some help how to Start it and the Show as I had some people sign in almost right away "Hello Everyone I'm A new Prisoner here and this is my First show, Please Leave Suggestions for Me To do in the Comments~" I Sung before Going back to Becca, I Lightly Slapped and Tugged on her nipples "Look at these lewd Things they're Even Bigger than mine, I bet you're a Born slut huh?" I Asked Twisting the nipples and Tugging them out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:25 pm

Becca pretended to resists pulling away from you as you tugged her nipples and generally trying to resist, but she had told you to do this so it must be an act,
responses quickly come in on your laptop
Kaylee6549: oh wow how'd a newbie like you get hold of a prize like her? lets see what toys you have to use on her
fuck-machine: give her breasts a bit of a spank and spread her pussy for the camera,
LovelyLizzy: make it so she can't cum till you let her.

they all seemed far to eager to suggest things
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:33 pm

I Chuckled and Put a Cock Ring On her, Spread her Pussy and Taped it open, Then I Giggled More "Okay Dear~ Count out The Swats~" I Purred Taking a Paddle and Swatting her Tits Twenty times, making sure to hit her Nipples "Look at this Cock of your's~ It's Way took big I Can Fit Three Fingers into it's Cum Slit!" I Exclaimed Fingering her Cock.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:55 pm

she moans as you did all of this counting as you swatted her but miss counting coming to 19 not twenty,
the response was good you already had some 20 people watching, though the chat was quite mostly as they watched you do as they suggested
Kaylee 6549: she miss counted better punish her~
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:11 pm

I Chuckled "I Plan to my Dear~ I Just wanted to know What my Wonderful Viewers Would like to see me use on her." I Said Showing off the large collection Of Toys "I haven't had the chance to use most of these yet, So I Wanted to hear your opinions~ on how best to punish her~"
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:57 pm

LovelyLizzy: plug her holes with toys,
Kyleblack: put vlamps on her pussy and nipples
unknown: spank her again?

sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:04 pm

I Hummed and Giggled I Put the Clamps on her but used the chains that Attached them in Such a Way That the Clamps pulled her Pussy open instead of the Tape that I Removed and Lifted her Tits up by her nipples "Count." I Ordered as I Started to firmly but not Cruely Whip her cockhead with a Whip.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:30 pm

she gave a surprised moan and started to count as ordered this time, managing to keep up with you perfectly, though still yelping with each whip
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:26 pm

I Giggled Going to Ten This Time "Well~ Dear Viewers~? Do you think she had Enough or Should I Do more to Punish this Lewd slut~?"
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:22 pm

LovelyLizzy: more!
Kyleblack: not enough!
unknown: more!
Kaylee6549: more! (at least she kept count this time)
fuck-machine: More; It's barely a punishment yet XD
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:36 pm

I Smiled And Hummed "Okay my lovely dears~" I Sang "Keep Count or I'll add Fifty more." I threatened before Swatting her Cock Ten more Times and Then her Pussy Thirty Times.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:51 pm

she counts as best as she can though she deliberately slips up finishing her count on " f-forty five?" she asks including the first set as well,
LovelyLizzy: she messed up again, that was 50 right? clearly she wants more...
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:20 pm

I Sighed "Yes Dear LovelyLizzy it was, Hmm, Why Don't The Viewers choose What I Use for the Next Round of Swats, Upvote the one you like if Someone Else Votes it First." I Said Showing off the Different Whips and Paddles.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:47 pm

votes came in quickly, there where over a hundred people watching now, and the number was growing but most votes where coming in for the largest of the paddles.
Becca looked okay, she didn't seem to really mind but she was making a good show out of it, she probably did this kind of thing lots with Katherine
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:51 pm

I Smiled and Picked up the Paddle before Walking over to Becca "Count, Correctly This time Slut." I Said Slapping her tits hard once with my hand before Using my New Paddle 25 strong times on her Pussy and Cock.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:28 pm

"twenty five" she says, a little genuine discomfort in her voice but she still looked mostly fine, though she was crying a little
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:46 pm

I Hummed And Did Ten Strong hits to her Breasts. Five to her Cock and Ten more to her Pussy.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games