[RPG Maker MV] Wayfared 0.18

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[RPG Maker MV] Wayfared 0.18

Postby LostWisdom » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:20 pm

1.png

Wayfared

Wayfared has you take the role of a young island born adventurer seeking to find someone dear who has been lost. While on exploring the greater world you'll find some mischief to get into. There are many sights and experiences to have, and more will come. Grab your pack and see what this adventure has to offer.

It's a fantasy world with various races. So regardless if you just want human girls or something with a bit more spice it should scratch an itch. There are a few gay scenes for those interested but it's optional, so for those who aren't don't sweat it. I personally think its biggest selling point is how much custom art I've made for it. Right now I'm trying to spread this game around since there's a fair amount to do in it. The aim to is add even more until it's something really worthwhile. It updates once a month and has since starting, so don't worry if it's one of 'those' types of games. As for how game there actually is, a friend sped through everything and it still took them a few hours. The main plot is still pretty early on, but the world building there is offers a lot to explore and enjoy. If any of these screenshots look up your alley, give it a spin.

Screenshots
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

example.png
s_Sand_Witch_7.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_2.png
screen_1.png
593764_example_ghost.png

Download:
MEGA
Win - Mac - Linux
Mediafire
Win - Mac - Linux

Patreon - Discord
If you'd like to support the game directly, you can here. You can even get your own character in the game if you choose a higher tier
If that's not an option but you enjoyed the content and would like to see more, please consider sharing the game around. Every bit helps.
Also if you want to see what I'm currently up to gamedev wise or see previews, the discord is open to all.
LostWisdom
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects