(Text-based RPG) Monster Girl Farmer!

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

(Text-based RPG) Monster Girl Farmer!

Postby BawdyInkSlinger » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:26 am

Monster Girl Farmer

Monster Girl Farmer is an erotic text-based RPG. The kind of game that lets you ride a unicorn girl — and vice-versa. Your farm is failing, but your fortune takes a turn when a starving Monster Girl barges into your home. In exchange for taking her in, she'll help you start the world's first Monster Girl farm!

Game Features

The writing:
  • Lewd scenes crafted by artisanal writers, grinding away in the paper mines until their quills and free hands are worn to nubs. With over zero years of combined experience, you can rest easy knowing I'm not happy until they're not happy.
  • Memorable characters with depth: the agoraphobic mushroom girl, the superstitious dryad, the cherry tree girl who thinks she's a princess...
  • A multitude of fetishes—many more on the way!
  • A world brimming with lore. Learn about the Monster Girl Devil and why Hellhound Girls fell from grace.
  • Color-coded, easy to read dialogue.
  • No pretentious purple prose. You won't find words like milieu, mackle, or mélange anywhere.
Wholesome turn-based encounters:
  • Raise monster girls' affection through acts of kindness, not violence. (Working—many planned improvements.)
  • Gain experience, level up, and learn new acts of kindness.
  • A mélange of item drops. Sell them for money, use them to upgrade your farm, or gift them during encounters.
  • Status effects that increase crop yield, temporarily decrease your energy, etc.
  • Minimal grinding.
  • Maximal grinding (against monster girls).
The world:
  • A clear visual mini-map to easily navigate the diverse regions. (Map is currently textbased.)
  • Upgradable environments: convince monster girls to set up shops in town, build a coop with dryad wood, etc.
  • Track critical information in your journal: the number of undiscovered monster girls, how many scenes are left, and what you ate for breakfast.
  • Check out the content roadmap (starts at the top, subject to change): https://arcweave.com/app#/project/L80Vezw69R
Customize your experience:
  • Play as male, female, or enby. Choose your name and pick your naughty parts.
  • Affect scenes by bringing different monster girls on your adventures. (Implemented for one character—more planned.)
  • Dislike a kink? Skip any lewd scene BEFORE the action starts.

And if that doesn't convince you, check out these rave reviews:
"What's up man. Everything okay?"

"Shouldn't you be looking for a job?"

"We're worried about you."

And that's just from my friends!

About me (Bawdy Ink Slinger):
  • I'm proud to say this is my second NSFW game; I completed my first!
  • I've been programming for decades, teaching best practices to others. This means fewer bugs, more content.

Play the latest version in your browser (works on all devices)

Support me on Patreon

Chat with me on Discord
Last edited by BawdyInkSlinger on Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:33 am, edited 8 times in total.
BawdyInkSlinger

Re: Presenting Monster Girl Farmer!

Postby BawdyInkSlinger » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:07 pm

Game Details

The main fetishes:
  • Monster Girls!
  • Transformation
  • Lactation (planned)
  • Tentacles
  • Centaurs
  • Gaping
  • Pregnancy (planned)
  • Egg laying
  • And more!
Game Play:

Explore the open world to discover new items, lewd scenes, and new monster girls:

Recruit monster girls with strategic RPG battles:

Explore an open world, discover new monster girls, and perform care activities to increase their affection. This leads to (lewd) scenes and item drops (e.g., Cherries from the cherry tree girl, Wild Game from the centaur, etc.).

Shops and items:

Earn items from monster girls or buy them from shops. Items can be sold, used in quests, or used in battle to heal yourself or gain affection.
Last edited by BawdyInkSlinger on Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
BawdyInkSlinger

Postby Amakuo » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:32 am

Nice game so far! I enjoyed how different the various girls were, not only their personalities but their storylines and preferences.

Is it normal that I couldn’t get Eva’s affection to level 3? I’ve unlocked every piece of info about her and still at level 2, unlike the other girls.

To cut down on needless clicks, I would prefer if the house map and farm map weren’t separated so it would be faster to go to bed and head out in the morning. Unless you plan to have a reason to want to force the player to come through the front door first, it doesn’t seem useful to separate them, unlike the town and forest which have an entry cost.

I think the energy bar could use a clearer display; either an accompanying number or a visual separation after every 5 squares.

And here are some typos. I don’t remember the appropriate correction for all of them but they should be obvious in context.

go in find me (and)
Eva's is so excited (-’s)
when you're orgasm ends (your)
The furrow your brow.
taller then before (than)
What do you put it?
there's got to be more life than eating and dying (to life)
most the light (most of)
she still light
When try to help (you try)
It feels the world's slowest blowjob. (feels like)
Hanako asks for a neck (...massage)
the sweet liquid of her hand (off)
A princess' reputation (’s)
a moments respite (’s)
She can your ass! (missing verb)
calms you down (plural, calm)
Amakuo

Postby BawdyInkSlinger » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:50 pm

removed
Last edited by AcademyOfFetish on Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BawdyInkSlinger

Postby BawdyInkSlinger » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:21 pm

Version 0.07.00 released!

This release focused mainly on new features: There is an energy bar instead of energy blocks, and there are now status effects in the game! The status effects took a long time to code, but I think it was worth it because it adds depth to the game. For example, if you mess up really bad with a monster girl's care activities, you could get a bad status effect.

Content-wise, I added a new random scene when you explore. It's more of a side quest than a scene, really. There are many choices and secrets to discover (including some lewdness). If you run into a giant statue of an angel in the middle of the forest, you've found it.

Now, there are many random scenes in the game, so chances are low you'll run into this one. But, I envision many quests with similar complexity in the future. It's going to feel like a Western RPG (e.g., Fallout/Skyrim) where you've got multiple quests in progress at the same time. For convenience, I've added a cheat to jump straight to this quest for those that don't want to take the time exploring just to find it.

I think from now till the end of the month, I'm going to add a new random scene of similar complexity and squeeze in some quick features, then do another small release -- if everything goes according to plan, that will be the third released this month. I'll also create a poll so that $1 pledges can vote on which character I add next.
BawdyInkSlinger

Postby BawdyInkSlinger » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:20 am

A week has passed since my previous release, but v0.08.00 of Monster Girl Farmer still adds a variety of new features.

- A lot of people will be happy to hear I added Enoki's picture to the game, and it's beautiful.
- Just in time for Halloween, I've created a spooky scene involving a well. Good luck finding the secret. (It's sexual, but barely -- more atmospheric and fun.) I've added a cheat to the game so you can jump straight to this new scene.
- The pink orchard now has its own exploration scenes. It didn't really make sense to find ponds or green plants there.
- The author of the scene you are reading is now displayed. So far, I'm the only author for the game, but now I feel comfortable asking for community contributions. Interested in adding something to the game? Let me know.
- Now you can leave me feedback at any point by clicking on a button on the sidebar. The end of game/character surveys still exist.

Enjoy!

Next month, Sophie the Centaur will return and she'll have a bigger role on your farm. I'll have a poll for $1 pledges to see which feature you think is the most important one I work on next.
BawdyInkSlinger

Postby BawdyInkSlinger » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:23 pm

Monster Girl Farmer v0.09.00 released! Sophie being the Centaur of attention

As the terrible title suggests, Sophie the Centaur is the biggest addition of this version, but there were a lot of other features too:

• Care activities require less clicks to perform
  • The energy bars animate when you lose/gain energy
  • The map was moved to the top of the screen
  • Added a barn and stable location
If you want more details, including spoilers of how to unlock Sophie, check out the change log: https://www.patreon.com/posts/42727246. And if you want cheats to streamline your gameplay, you can find them here ($5 tier and above): https://www.patreon.com/posts/monster-girl-38871283

Here are some miscellaneous things that will be coming soon:

• New artwork starting next month, unless something unexpected happens. Contract's signed, but she has to drain her queue before she can start. (Man, I'm starting to type like Sophie talks.)
  • You get the barn and stable automatically, but I think this is something you should have to buy from Amy's shop instead.
  • Sophie's ability to hunt for you is not yet implemented.
  • You should be able to sell items.

At least one of those things will be in the next release, so keep your eyes peeled in about 10 days.

Enjoy!
BawdyInkSlinger

Postby BawdyInkSlinger » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:04 pm

Monster Girl Farmer v0.10 has a whole new task system!

Hello all! The main focus of this release is the concept of tasks. See, in the previous versions, if you wanted to receive items from monster girls, you spent affection points and received an item immediately -- kind of like you were buying something from a shop. Now, you assign them a task, and when they return from it, you'll receive their items.

The idea is to make the game more management-like. Once you've assigned a girl a task (which still costs affection points), you'll need to spend your energy elsewhere before the task completes. I think the shortest task in the game is 150 energy, or about 2.5 full energy bars. The reason I made it so big is I didn't want the player to feel like as soon as they sent one character on a task, another one returns. With so much time in between, you'll have plenty of time to explore the forest while you wait for them to return.

Anyway, as a famous philosopher once said, "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." And with this release, I want you to punch me in the mouth... I had a plan for tasks, but I don't know how it will be received, so please leave me feedback by filling out an in-game survey at any time.

There are other features to talk about, but this post is already too long, so I will refer you to the official change log.

The last thing I want to talk about is what to expect in the next release. Artwork! Pride -- my new artist -- is starting, so there will finally be some new artwork! Thank you for your patience on the matter. As for me, I think it's still worthwhile to work on new features. You should be able to sell items and purchase upgrades in Amy's shop. The release after that will add new story content. I know I'm personally looking forward to Fairies moving in and setting up a magic shop. But I don't decide that: it's the pledges that choose the next character. If you'd like to influence the vote, it only costs a dollar.

As always -- enjoy! And don't forget to tell me what you think. Good or bad, it really helps me improve the game.

PS: A special shout out to Coomer Bear. They worked really hard at finding typos that needed fixing.
BawdyInkSlinger

Postby BawdyInkSlinger » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:27 pm

Announcing Monster Girl Farmer version 0.11.00! Scarecrow Edition!

I'm really excited about this release because it's jam packed with new features! There's a journal that shows you how many monster girls you've found, their levels, AP, and more. It also shows how much time until tasks end. You can sell items at the General Store (oh yeah, did I mention there's a General Store now?) Let's not forget Amy's shop allows you to buy the first farm upgrade. Hm, what else? A new cheat for $5 pledges: add any item to your inventory at the click of a button. This is like half of the new features, so check out the changelog to learn about everything.

What's next? I expect there to be a new image before the month ends. My one dollar pledges already voted on the next monster girl: Olivia the harpy. So look out for her soon!
BawdyInkSlinger

Postby BawdyInkSlinger » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:18 pm

Monster Girl Farmer v0.12.00 Released! "She's not mean... Well, yeah, she's pretty mean" Edition

Woo! Thank you for your patience on this release, hopefully the amount of content it adds makes it worth it. Normally, each release adds 4 new scenes. This one adds 8! But there are plenty of other features worth mentioning:

- There is a new wonderful(ly mean) harpy girl added to the game. She'll randomly show up if you have Hanako and sleep.
- A new image has been added of the spider girl.
- You can purchase a chicken coop.
- There are three new items in the game.
- And lots more! For more information about this release, check out the change log: https://www.patreon.com/posts/42727246
BawdyInkSlinger

Postby Test1237564 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:26 am

I really enjoy the art and writing of this game, so more new content is always great. Keep up the good work
Test1237564

Postby BawdyInkSlinger » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:18 pm

Test1237564 Wrote:I really enjoy the art and writing of this game, so more new content is always great. Keep up the good work

Thank you very much for the compliment. I don't know why but I did not get notified of your message, sorry for the late reply!
BawdyInkSlinger

Postby BawdyInkSlinger » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:20 pm

Try the latest Monster Girl Farmer: it's like a whole new game!

I haven't been this excited about a Monster Girl Farmer release since the first public announcement! The old gameplay has been completely ripped out and replaced by a far more entertaining and fun system. I truly believe it's been improved by an order of magnitude.

That said, there's a lot of opportunity for growth, almost certainly in ways I'm not even seeing. That's why I need your feedback! Reply to this post, message me on discord, send me an email, whatever -- I love interacting with players.

Besides the new gameplay, there's new artwork of Eva the Dog Girl and a new scene with a nameless Snake Girl. Actually, the new scene is another huge milestone for me because it's the first story in any of my games written by a guest author! Deos is her name, and she's a wonderful writer. I think you'll love her scene as much as I do! If you want to know how to unlock it, you'll find that information in the [url='https://www.patreon.com/posts/42727246']change log[/url].

Most importantly (and I know I'm repeating myself), I really want your feedback on this new system. It's like a whole new game!

If you want to learn about previous releases, check out the change log.

Play the latest version in your browser
Find the fetish list on Patreon
Chat with me on Discord
Last edited by BawdyInkSlinger on Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
BawdyInkSlinger

Postby BawdyInkSlinger » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:51 pm

(Text-based RPG) Monster Girl Farmer 0.14 released! New battle content, a bestiary, replayable scenes, and 43% more harpy girl sass! (Supporting ALL platforms!)

Hello all!

This release significantly improves the Encounter System: last release--to give an example--when you chose to have an intimate conversation with a character, she'd respond with something random like a game of pattycake. Okay, it wasn't that jarring, but you get the idea.

Now, monster girls react with relevant responses for all sorts of things: when you use care activities, use items, run away, fail to run, win a battle, lose a battle, and win with a cheat (cheats available to $5 pledges)! That's a ton of new content and I'm proud of it all--especially Olivia's.

Try experimenting; it can be fun to lose on purpose or pick bad choices just to see what they'll do. e.g., give Eva the dog girl some chocolate. I dare ya.

In addition to this, two highly requested features were added:
- The ability to replay scenes.
- A field guide containing monster girl lore.

Chat with me on Discord
Last edited by BawdyInkSlinger on Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
BawdyInkSlinger

Postby BawdyInkSlinger » Wed May 26, 2021 11:57 pm

Monster Girl Farmer 0.15 released! Tentacles tie you and dryads in knots!

Hello all!

I've enhanced and extended Fern (the dryad's) lewd scene. Fans of my previous game should appreciate it; this is now the kinkiest scene in the game. I've turned her into a contortionist, and that's where the fun begins. Before this scene was pure voyeurism. Now you can join in! Of course, the voyeurism route is still there.

The major feature of this release is splitting the game into a free demo and a paid full version. This took a lot of work because I had some technically complex requirements I needed to fulfill. In the end, I decided the best way to go was to have the demo and the full game be the same executable, but you need an access code to unlock the full game:

This means your saves are backwards compatible, unlocking the game is a seamless experience (you don't have to download a new game), and it's easy for me to develop both versions and parallel. What I am saying with that last point is, both the demo and the full version are a work in progress and both will continue to improve.

Also, as was commonly requested on surveys, now if you try to go to town and you have Eva with you, right then and there you can decide whether to turn around or to leave her behind.
I think I should point out that there will now be downloadable versions of the game!

Chat with me on Discord
Last edited by BawdyInkSlinger on Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
BawdyInkSlinger

Postby BawdyInkSlinger » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:35 am

Monster Girl Farmer 0.16 released! Transform into a dog girl!
Hello everyone! I'm excited to tell you that I've just released Monster Girl Farmer v0.16, and it has three new scenes in it. The first two are written by me.

Scene #1, you transform into Eva the dog girl. To tell you the truth, I don't have a transformation fetish or know much about it, but I did some research and had multiple experts read the final version. I'm happy to say they've told me it's great.

In the second scene, you... have fun with your new body. Check the change log to see how to unlock it, but I don't think you'll have any trouble finding it.

The last scene is about a Doe. A deer. A female deer. She's a taur (top half human, bottom half deer) and you'll randomly run into her by exploring. This was written by a new guest author, Skulldust. I like his style, so hopefully I can get him to write another scene, possibly a follow-up to this one.

I also updated Fern's lewd scene, so it factors in some of your previous choices and your main character's... equipment.

The other things I worked on aren't as sexy and don't directly affect the game, but they were really important to work on:

First, you may have noticed I have a new name! I kicked the tires on a bunch of others, but this is the one that fit the best. Mmm. New name smell.

The game is now live on https://www.monstergirlfarmer.com The previous URL still works, but it will no longer be updated with new releases. Remember to transfer your old saves to the new website! If you go to the old one, it'll give you a warning and tutorial that explains how.

Some people told me they didn't know how to find their access code after they signed up so I've sprinkled more links on my Patreon. The top of the about page description links to the access codes, as does the $5 tier description. Finally, and probably the most important one, when you sign up to become a pledge, you'll receive a message with a link to your access code.

There was one bug fix for this version: The "Popup blocker pro" browser extension incorrectly blocks some of the libraries from loading (they've had a ticket to fix this problem that's been open for years). If you are using this extension, I figured out a way to give you an informative error message instead of one that makes the game appear broken.

I really hope you enjoy the new scenes. Please send me feedback, it keeps me going!

Chat with me on Discord
Last edited by BawdyInkSlinger on Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
BawdyInkSlinger

Re: (Text-based RPG) Monster Girl Farmer!

Postby BawdyInkSlinger » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:35 am

Monster Girl Farmer 0.17 released! Possess a dog girl and seduce your master

What is up! Let's get right into it, shall we? Here's what's new in this release:

• I wrote part 3 of the Eva transformation scenes. I don't know if this type of transformation has its own term, but it's a mixture of possession and body swap, I guess? You are in Eva's body, but sometimes your thoughts are hers and sometimes they're your own. Also, as Eva, you interact with the main character, but he/she/they act as themselves.

This may be the most difficult scene I've ever written. It took around three weeks of effort, and it was an emotional writing experience. Most people who proofread it loved it, so it seems like the effort was worth it. This scene is only available in the full game.

The following will tell you how to unlock it. SPOILERS: After you give Eva a collar, there's a random chance you'll start this sequence when you sleep. If you play until the end of each scene, the next part will randomly start when you sleep.
  • I was told that Eva's first transformation scene was a little too 'vivid' for some, so I created a new path: now you can decide if you want a 'dark dream that goes into heavy detail' or a 'lighthearted, fun dream where nobody gets hurt.' This was the first thing I worked on after the previous release so my memory is hazy, but I believe the original path got some new additions; the new path certainly did. This scene is in the demo, as is the 2nd.
Features:
  • If you purchased the full game then completed the demo characters' scenes, you would still get a demo survey. This was confusing -- some even thought their access code wasn't working. Hopefully I prevented that confusion in the future.
  • I made it possible for certain random scenes to be full-game only.
  • At the end of the 3rd transformation scene, you'll be given an optional survey to give me feedback on it. I'd love to hear your thoughts!
  • I put game links that may change in the future behind a configurable link shortener.
  • My demo is featured in the itch "Steamy Summer Hentai Bundle". You should google it because it contains 16 games, and you can choose your own price.
Bug fixes:
  • The doe girl scene had a code typo that suggested you had boobies when you didn't, and vice versa.
  • The 2nd Eva transformation scene had a passage where all the text was on one line. I've fixed this and edited some sentences too.
So! What's next?

I think I'm going to work on some features, but I'm also torn, because there is some planned content that would be really cool. I've been putting off the former for a while now, so I'll probably work on that, specifically adding some depth to harvesting your field. Regardless of what I work on next, I hope you enjoy this new release!

Chat with me on Discord
BawdyInkSlinger

Postby BawdyInkSlinger » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:44 pm

Hello all! I'm happy to report that there is a new Monster Girl Farmer release. This one focuses on farming mechanics, scenes -- both random and focused on your pet monster girl -- and some brand-new artwork.

Regarding the new artwork, there is a new logo for the game featuring Eva the dog girl as the center of attention. And let's not forget a new image of Sophie where she is the centaur of attention.

There is a new scene when you unlock the ability to use your field, and there are over ten new scenes to discover while you explore the forest.

Some of the scenes give you seeds which segues nicely into the major gameplay mechanic of this release: you can now find seeds scattered throughout the world and plant them in your field. When they grow into crops, you can sell them for money or gift them to monster girls to gain their affection.

In addition, you can now enrich your field with soil you purchase at the general store. This'll give you a status effect that increases your crop yield.

There are lots more features in this release, so check out the change log or continue reading below:

Characters:
  • Added a logo as a game splash page. Check it out, Eva is the star.
  • Added a new picture of Sophie the Centaur!
  • When you unlock the ability to use your field (see more below), you also unlock a short scene with Eva.
Features:
  • There are now three different types of items in the game: Key, Seed, and Commodity. Key items are unique and necessary for progressing in the story. Seed items can be planted in your field, where they grow into crops. Commodity items can be bought and sold. They can be used in certain quests.
  • Your inventory can be filtered by item type.
  • It is possible for a seed to be "unlimited." This means you can plant it as many times as you want and you'll never run out.
  • The field tutorial unlocks unlimited carrot seeds.
  • Certain seeds cost more energy than others to plant and harvest.
  • You must have your first encounter before you can use the field.
  • You can find seeds when you explore and grow them in your field. This was a big change and it opens up a lot of fun opportunities in the future. I'll discuss one of these ideas at the end. Seeds can't be sold or gifted to monster girls, but the crops they grow can. At the moment, seeds can be discovered by exploring the world.
  • There are a lot of webpages hosting old versions of my game. Like over a year old. I've reached out to them to ask them to update, but in the meantime, I have created a white list: if a domain is not in it, there is a pop up warning you that you may not be playing the latest version. It won't pop up if you are playing the downloaded version of the game or on the official site (https://monstergirlfarmer.com)
  • The last version of the game had a survey after the latest transformation scene. This has been removed because it's no longer the latest scene.
  • I put most of my important links (chat, support, etc.) behind a link redirection service. That way, if I accidentally delete the access code page (again), I don't have to have an emergency release for every version of my game to point to different URLs: I can just change where the redirect URL goes.
Bug Fixes:
  • If you zoomed in really, really close in your browser, the active click area for the encounter log would shift. This wasn't game breaking because the hit box was still on-screen, but it was a poor user experience.
  • If you entered an access code on a paginated page, full game buttons weren't re-rendered -- they still appeared to be locked even though they weren't. This is really obscure and probably hasn't happened to anyone: the only way I think you could notice this is if your access code expired and you loaded a game on a paginated page and then entered a working access code.
  • If you had cheats on (available to $5+ pledges), it was possible to give yourself multiple key items of the same kind (e.g. multiple dog collars). This is no longer possible as it could lead to undefined behavior.
  • In surveys, lots of people told me they thought soil was supposed to be used on the field, but they couldn't figure out how. Actually, before I had an encounter system, soil had a different purpose that no longer exists. But I figured, since people think you should be able to use it on your field, I may as well make it something you can use on your field. It increases the number of crops that grow when you harvest. It'll also remove the bird status effect.
Random Scenes:
  • Added 4 random exploration scenes for finding cabbage seeds. One of these can refer to a lewd choice you can make at the beginning of the game.
  • Added 2 random exploration scenes for finding blueberry seeds.
  • Skulldust returns to write 6 new random exploration scenes to the game. You may remember him as the contributor that wrote the Doe girl scene.
Here's a couple of things planned in the near future, ideally in the next release:
  • You should be able to invest money into shops so they can level up and offer unique seeds/commodities you can't find anywhere else.
  • There should be a lot more random scenes. I'm thinking of looking for freelance writers.
  • You should be able to assign Eva to your field to reduce the energy cost for harvesting crops.
  • More artwork!
  • I want to write the next scene in the main storyline, unlocking more monster girls, some of which will set up shops in town.
  • There should should be many more uses for money.
Play on any device in your browser

Download the latest version for your desktop

Chat with me and other fans
BawdyInkSlinger

Postby BawdyInkSlinger » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:44 pm

Hello all! I'm happy to report there's a new Monster Girl Farmer release! I'm really proud how the latest scene turned out. I wasn't going for something wholesome, but as I kept writing, it just fit. The scene is important, because it's follow-up opens the floodgates for new monster girls! That's gonna be great. I'm especially looking forward to them setting up their own shops. I hope you'll try it out and let me know what you think.

Here are the official release notes:

Features:
  • The harvest buttons inform you of how many seeds you have left. They only used to tell you the energy cost.
  • I made a tool that automates the generation of changelogs like these. Actually, this feature took up most of my time this month. I have this long-term vision of being able to release the game anytime I want, maybe even daily. I don't know if it's a good idea, to do that, but I think it's important to have the ability, because it means the game code quality is very high.
  • I set up another automated script that emails new pledges with important information like the access codes. I hope this clears up some confusion. Sometimes people aren't able to find them after they pledge.
Characters:
  • I wrote the most wholesome scene in the game yet. It involves Sophie the centaur girl and Amy the ant girl. The only other thing I want to reveal is how to unlock it: Level up Olivia the harpy once, then visit Sophie. Enjoy! (I'm really proud of this one.)
  • There were a couple of very minor things I had to retcon for the scene where Sophie the centaur traps Olivia the harpy. The latest scene might confuse you just a tiny tiny bit if you don't revisit the Olivia one, but it's no big deal.
Random Scenes:
- 16 new random scenes have been written and added to the game. All of them are contributions from Skulldust.

Features:
  • Changelog Generator Improvements: I improved a tool that generates changelogs. This only affects me. A header and footer are now optional.
  • Error monitoring: Sometimes after release, I end up holding my breath, praying that everything works. I've set up a way to aggregate error messages people receive while playing the game so I don't have to wait for somebody to tell me that it's broken. This'll allow me to fix problems even faster!
Next release, expect even more lewd content!

BawdyInkSlinger

Postby BawdyInkSlinger » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:05 pm

(Text-based RPG) Monster Girl Farmer v0.20 released. Strip poker with a Dog girl and Ant girl! Play your cards right and it'll lead to a threesome. (Supporting ALL platforms!)

Characters:
  • The main appeal of this release is a scene between you and Amy and Eva. It's so freaking epic, it caused me to release 4 days later than I'd like (I shoot for releasing on the 10th of every month). The scene has got it all: wholesome interactions, lots and lots of choices, gambling, and some kinky lewd content. Hope you like butt stuff. Eva the dog girl joins in! Being able to lewd her is literally the most requested scene in the game.
  • Last release, I wrote a large scene between Amy and Sophie, but I didn't have enough time to include any interactions if Eva was following you. Now, Eva content has been added to the scene.

Features:
  • I built a state machine to allow complex, open world quests. This is a huge deal, unfortunately, I didn't have any time this release to use the new system. I hope to do so shortly, because I think the game is going to be a lot better when I do! Imagine the game having skyrim-ish quests in addition to the encounter system. 'Uge.
  • This may only interest me, but I found a way to parse the twine language in a way that allows me to find lots of bugs in milliseconds. This will make my development time shorter when building new features and content.
  • This may only interest me, but I reorganized a lot of content into different folders and files. It should speed me up a bit because it was becoming difficult to find things.

Bug Fixes:
  • Last release I wrote a scene where Amy and Sophie meet. The end of it has you outside, but when you clicked on that button in the scene, it took you to the stable. This has been fixed.

BawdyInkSlinger

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects