Legend of Krystal Parody: The New Adventure

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Legend of Krystal Parody: The New Adventure

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:51 am

I found a post by ShineSL called "Legend of Krystal Parody: The New Adventure" and I wanted to share it here. I hope he comes here and updates us on it, because I'm sure we'd all like to see more. Shine, if you want to take over this thread just message me and I'll move it to your account.

Currently there's only the initial work in progress release (link here) and it's a doozy at 2 GB. If you are interested, I recommend you take a look!

The game is definitely not done, and I look forward to further development on the game. Always good to see more LoK games!
Zeus Kabob

Re: Legend of Krystal Parody: The New Adventure

Postby Onimiv » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:24 pm

Holy smokes, that's 2 Gb for a dream and Krystals' room (where you can fuck Fox in a few positions).
At least it doesn't take lots of time to get it on (like LoK Rebirth) and, since it's a Ren'Py project, I'm sure it's common knowledge to many.
"Hold me Gently, ​Kiss me Plenty!"
A.K.A. Titilonic

Find me Here
"I agree with that Onim person" ='D
Onimiv

Re: Legend of Krystal Parody: The New Adventure

Postby Enkide » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:39 pm

Interesting.
Enkide

Return to Non-Flash Projects